Making Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesss!" Andrea cried out seconds later as her own orgasm struck. She ground into Kevin even harder. They stayed locked together as the waves of their climax washed over them. I knelt weakly on the floor, clutching the edge of the ottoman as the spasms of my own orgasm faded. Before long we all collapsed onto the floor, spent by the intense experience we'd shared. After a few minutes Kevin and Andrea disentangled themselves. "Oh my god," the three of us said simultaneously triggering a wave of laughter. It somehow put us all at ease. "That was incredible," I said.

Kevin was still panting and just nodded.

"When I said that I'd fuck your man," Andrea began, "I had no idea what I was getting into." I looked at her like a schoolmarm would over a pair of glasses. My friend smiled. "You did warn me that he was incredible. You weren't kidding."

"Chris!" Kevin exclaimed. "What did you tell her?"

"Nothing but the truth." That brought on more laughter. The three of us crawled together and hugged tightly.

"I'm a mess," Andrea finally said running her hands over her sweat streaked body.

"You're a mess? Look what you two did to me," I motioned to the huge wet spot on my shorts; a testament to the enormity of my explosive climax. Wet streaks of my cum coated the inside of my thighs all the way down to my knees. Nothing like that had ever happened to me before. "This is your fault!" I mockingly accused them.

"I didn't even touch you," Kevin protested.

"Yeah. I can't imagine what I'd look like if you had."

"That's something I'd definitely like to see," Andrea cooed.

"After we clean up Andrea, maybe you can tell us all about your favorite piece of art," Kevin smiled.

"I've got lots of favorites," she smiled and stood up reaching out a hand to each of us. "And I'd love to share every one of them with you both."