Making Changes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you kidding? It's freezing."

He laughs at me, "You're soft! Anyway, the pool heat's been on for a couple of hours now, I always go for a swim in the evening, it'll be toasty, I promise. Besides, with Kev out for the night... no need for bathers."

I grin at his sheepish excitement. Okay, skinny dipping it is. We're both only wearing loose cotton trackpants and Alex grabs a couple dry towels from a cupboard on the way down. I love swimming, and Lincoln High's Olympic-sized pool was one of the reasons I was so excited to go there. Alex's pool isn't quite that big, but it's massive for a yard pool, with a built-in spa and exotic-looking foliage framing the edges.

I don't waste any time, light steam is rising from the water so can see it's warm, and I shuck off my pants before diving straight in. Alex laughs as I surface and joins me in moments, in a splashing dive bomb. I decide to make the most of it and do lengths, crossing Alex regularly as he does the same.

I keep going for a while, till I'm exhausted - it's been a pretty activity-heavy day, so far. When I come up for air, I see Alex has stopped and is leaning on the side of the pool, his arms stretched out along the tiled ridge, watching me with a slight smile on his face.

"What?!"

"Oh nothing, just thinking... you know, you're welcome to come swim here whenever you feel like? Just, if you're going to do it naked, make sure I'm in. There's no way I'm missing this sight."

I laugh at him, splashing water in a fountain, diving under as he's distracted. I can see his powerful legs, distorted by the water, and aim toward them, grabbing his hips. I feel him jump as I run my face along his hardened cock, and I slide myself up his body, out of the water.

He pulls me to him, pressing his mouth on mine, battling me with his strong tongue, swallowing my panting breaths as I wrap my legs around his waist, pushing our cocks together under the water. I'm clinging to him, wanting to be as close as possible, closer than this, and I know he can feel my eagerness.

He easily grasps my waist, flipping me around so I'm half out of the water, my ass exposed to him, bent over the lip of the pool. He approaches, breathing hot air over my rapidly cooling skin, and my shiver is only partly caused by the coldness around me. His hands are on my cheeks, spreading me for his gaze, and I feel his breath closer, followed by the electricity of his tongue making contact with me.

He's teasing me, with light laps running from bottom to top, and I try to wriggle, to force him to apply the pressure I need, but his arms are wrapped over my ass, pinning me as he continues to torment.

"Alex, please..."

"Please?" I can hear the grin in his voice.

"Please...fuck me with your tongue."

He doesn't tease any more, plunging in, forcing his way inside, flicking and sucking as I try to find something, anything, to grab onto. I have nothing, my fingers running along the rough-tiled ground, clenching into fists. He keeps this up until I feel as though I might come just from this, from nothing more than this constant, glorious movement.

He stops, pinching at my ass with his teeth, massaging with one hand, swapping sides until I know I'm covered in tingling impermanent bite marks. He moves up, covering my cold body with his own heat, and I can feel his hardness pressed against me, buried into the cleft of my ass, rubbing against my animated pucker, friction caused by the water.

His voice is husky with want, "Ryan, will you come upstairs with me? Come to bed with me?"

I turn, sliding back into the water, kissing him hard, before looking into his eyes, kind and sensual and beautiful, and nodding.

We leave the pool, quickly drying off, and he pulls me to him again. With my arms around his neck I do what I've wanted to, and jump up, wrapping myself around him. I'm not that much shorter than him, maybe three inches, but he barely seems to feel my weight, holding me securely under my thighs.

It wasn't my intention, but he walks us upstairs with ease, carefully laying me onto the bed, looking down at my body stretched out for him.

"Fucking hell, Ry, you're just too gorgeous."

I smile, I was thinking exactly the same about him. He leans over me and I trace the outline of his dragon tattoo, an elegant horse-like head extending to a snake-like form that twists from his left pec, across his shoulder, curling round his biceps, and the Latin text.

"What do they mean?" I ask softly; I notice how he tenses slightly as my fingers run along.

"This one's a Celtic dragon, I got it to symbolize gaining wisdom from mistakes. I've made a few and I'm sure I'll make a few more," he chuckles sadly, glancing down at the thick black strokes, "the writing means 'better, faster, stronger' and I got that after I'd had a hard time, to remind me that it's up to us to get through things, no one else can do it for us."

I'm not feeling that he has a desire to offload, so I decide to distract instead, sitting up so my mouth is level with his turgid nipple, suckling it in and using my teeth carefully to pull the flesh, teasing it away from his body. He stiffens, and I wonder if he hates this, but then he throws his head back, a drawn-out moan forced from his throat.

I move to the other, using my fingers on the first, twisting lightly, loving the noises that come from him as I work his sensitive flesh. I move around so I'm laying toward him, his smoothly encased steel by my face, his glowing gemstone eyes gazing on me rapturously at what he knows is to come.

I guide his cock to my mouth, lapping the jewel of moisture from the tip, tasting the perfect sweet salty fluid, wanting more, addicted already. I slide down him, sucking and twisting my tongue. I can't move my head freely like this, so I make my mouth do all the work.

"Fuck, Ry, it feels too good," I love the frantic way he's breathing, so I'm increasing my motions, demanding more from him.

I sense him moving his torso above me, but am focused on my role, so I jump when I feel him slide a slick finger down my ass, contacting my already excited hole, which instantly spasms under his barely-there touch.

"Get on your knees," his voice is a sultry growl, and I obey instantly, jumping up onto my knees, leaving my head low, never ceasing in my oral ministrations. His finger slides again, pausing this time, running tiny circles over my tightly clenched muscle, encouraging me to relax.

His finger moves forward, entering me, sliding deep, and I can't help the moan that's forced past his thickness in my mouth.

"Fucking hell, Ry, that's it," he sounds firm, and I mewl when he pulls away from my mouth, pulling me up and attacking my neck, sending goosebumps of pleasure along my skin, nipping and sucking as I lean to give him access.

There's an urgency in his movements now.

"I want you Ry, can I...can I have you?"

His query is so sweet I almost say no, just to hear him beg more. But I'm no sadist, and I want him just as much.

"I want you, Alex, all of you."

He growls at my words, easily flicking my body so I'm on my back, sliding that probing finger back inside me in a long movement that makes me lose my breath. He pushes another finger in, gently rotating, stretching me, seeking the sensitive knot of nerves. I can't control my movement, my hips grinding against his hand, my torso arching when he finds what he's looking for.

"Fu-...Ryan you're so damn sexy."

He leans over me, taking my mouth, kissing my jaw, sucking my earlobe, all adding to the maelstrom of sensations sending me wild. As he slides a third finger in, working me to relax for him, I don't want to wait any longer. I put my hands on his face, pulling him in for a kiss that I know is filled with every moment of desire I've had for him so far.

"Alex, please don't make me wait more," the moan that tears from him is heartfelt, and I feel his fingers withdraw with a sense of loss that I can only bear because I know what's coming, as he shares his soft mouth with me again.

* * * * *

Alex

I have no intention of making my sweet boy wait a moment longer, tearing a foil packet and sliding the condom on in one move, despite the trembling in my hands. I feel his tightness stretch around me as I push forward, hear the gasp of oxygen being sucked in, and I pause, allowing him to relax. It's taking him a while, I can feel the vicious constriction of his muscle against the head of my cock, hear the light whimpers from his throat.

"Hey, Ry, are you okay?"

I love how my voice seems to calm him, he instantly relaxes around me, gently raising his hips, letting me know I can move now. I do, slowly though, far slower than I want to, I think slower than he wants me too, based on the way his hips start to thrust and the whimpers begin to sound less pained and more demanding.

I'm definitely going to give into these unspoken demands soon, but first, I want to make sure he's okay, that he doesn't feel more pain than is totally necessary during this invasion.

It's tough though: "Fuck, Ryan, you feel too good, so sweet, so tight."

I'm barely able to speak, barely even hear my own words, they're just mumbles in my roaring, blood-filled ears. I grasp Ryan's hips, holding him for a moment so I can make small, increasing movements into his impossibly tight channel, until I'm fully embedded, and hold still again, still pinning his hips, feeling his muscles vibrating hard around my length, which twitches in response.

"For fuck's sake, Alex, let me move," his growl is desperate and we both burst into laughter at his request.

I let go, sliding my hands up his torso, using my hips to glide gently inside him, while he meets each move with his own wonderful flicks, as I seek his hard nipples, rolling them between my thumbs and forefingers, loving how it makes him arch, lifting his chest to me.

I know I've hit his hot little ball of nerves when he loses his rhythm, dropping fully to the bed, his cobalt eyes shining with some unspoken emotion staring into mine.

"Please, Alex, there. Harder, right there."

I'm taking over now, grabbing his hips again. Much as I adore the way they move, and want to experience that in every position I know, and hopefully discover a few more, there is something special, intense, about feeling the tension in him when I pin them, turning him into a quivering, tense mess, constricting around me as he is now, his head thrown back in pleasure, mewls of desire as I squeeze the sensitive flesh.

I watch his face as the craving takes him over. Fuck, he is always glorious, but right now, his lips parted and reddened, his throat taut and exposed, his arms thrown above his head as he allows me, no, encourages me to use him, I could keep him this way always.

I lean forward, careful to keep the angle of my thrusts the same. I need to taste those sweet lips, plunder his hot mouth. I want to taste his moans and screams and whimpers as I take him to the edge and over it.

I pull one of his legs up, pinning it against my shoulder as I lean, exposing him to me. He bends easily, his limber limbs perfect for the stretching move.

"Yes, Alex, so deep..." he moans, his eyelids fluttering as I stretch him.

I reach to his outstretched arms, grasping his wrists in my hands, pinning him where he wants to be as I bend to take his mouth, sucking his tongue, his lips, pushing inside to taste everything as he responds with frantic force.

I'm not going to last much longer. He feels too good around me, under me, inside my head. I'm slamming into him now, hitting his switch, I need to make him come. I don't want to let go of him though, so perfect under me, and when he swings his other leg up, so he's almost bent double, utterly open to me, I think I'll lose it right then.

"Alex, I'm so close, please don't stop."

His moan is enough to bring me focus, I want to please him far more than my body demands my own release. I tongue his nipple, gently nibbling it into my mouth, flicking the nub with my tongue, and that's it, that's what he needed. I feel him draw up, feel the muscles clutch me even tighter than before, tighter than I could think possible, as he releases between us with a drawn-out moan.

The feel of him consumes me, his body trembles while his muscles still haven't ceased their strong massage of me, I can't take more, and I follow him to oblivion.