Making Daddy Happy

Story Info
DDlg fantasies.
2k words
3.75
2.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are consenting adults

_______

We are in my husband's playroom, which is very different than my playroom. Mine has lots of pink and softness and toys like baby dolls, color books, crayons, and other fun stuff. His is much darker and not soft and has toys like whips, bondage racks, and things "Daddy" (the name I call my husband) likes to hit my flesh with to turn it pretty colors. Whenever we are in Daddy's playroom, I know I am there as Daddy's favoritest toy. I do whatever He says just like my toys do for me, and He has lots of fun making my skin look beautiful and my body quiver in a subby, horny mess for Him.

This time, He is focused on my tiny breasts. My hands are bound behind me, and I have been instructed to keep my chest pressed out, shoulders back, no leaning my head or shoulders forward or down. One time, I didn't obey this instruction, and when Daddy was in mid-swing, just about to make contact with my breast, I put my head down and almost got slapped in the face by mistake. He told me if I ever do that again, He is going to put my head in bondage too! So I am doing my best to keep my head up and my shoulders back like a good girl.

"You are such a beautiful princess. I am going to mark your skin with pretty colors to make you even more beautiful. Now stand still and let me have my fun," Daddy said with so much hunger in His eyes.

I know how much He needs this.

He knows how much I need it too.

Daddy unties the ribbons holding up my camisole and lowers it to my waist, exposing my small breasts for His appreciation. He fondles them softly at first and then starts groping and squeezing and giving little slaps to make them bounce a little to warm them up. Then He starts slapping them. He slaps them downward, sideways, upward, and in all directions. He does not follow a rhythm I can predict. My bondage helps me to not flinch too much, but He enjoys watching my face to see if I sense the next slap coming. He starts slapping them harder. It hurts a lot, but I kinda enjoy it, because it also feels really good, and being Daddy's toy is one of my favoritest things to be. I also know He would never break His toy, and I am safe. And I am going to have the most beautiful bruises when He is finished with me. I can feel my pussy getting wet in anticipation.

He must really need this more than usual, because He is still hitting me after much more time than I am used to. I am trying to maintain eye contact with Him in moments He is not staring at my reddened and bruising breasts. He starts to pinch my nipples really really hard, and I cannot help but react, my feet doing kind of a little dance to wiggle out the pain. He smirks and pinches harder and starts to kiss my mouth to absorb my moans. He puts His tongue in my mouth while pinching even harder on my nipples, and I am trying to kiss Him back but am probably doing more moaning than kissing.

"I might need to gag you for this next part, little one," He warned. "Or do you think you can handle the crop without making a racket?"

"I will be a big girl, Daddy," I promise.

"Very good," He beamed with pride as He reached for the crop and started paying extra attention to my already stinging nipples. I wince with pain at each whack of the crop, but I am careful not to cry out. He is really enjoying Himself, and that is making me enjoy this as well. Sometimes when He hits my nipples with the crop, it sends sort of shock waves that reach my pussy, and I feel like if He keeps it up, I could actually orgasm from this even though it hurts so much.

As if He can read my mind, He uses the crop for five hard swats on my pussy!

"owwwie, Daddy!"

"Shhhh, sweetheart. Daddy is having His fun."

Next Daddy grabs His belt and starts using that on my breasts for awhile. Then He unties my hands and turns me around so He can use His belt on my ass and thighs. I knew He would not be able to resist this even though He said today would be boob day. But it is not long after this switch, He pushes me into a bent position over the stool (a position I know I am to hold), spreads my feet apart with His feet, and begins unzipping His pants.

"It is time for your reward, princess. Are you ready?"



"Yes, Daddy! Please!," I cry.

"That is my good girl. I want you to have three orgasms before my one, do you understand?"

"OMG! Yes, please, Daddy! Thank you, Daddy!"

He grabs onto my hips and plunges His cock deep into my pussy.

"You have been waiting for this, my wet little cock monster," He boasts.

"I really have, Daddy," I moan just before my first orgasm starts to build.

As He continues to pound His cock into me with relentless pace and force, my body begins to shake, and I explode into orgasm.

"That's one," Daddy counts.

I thought He would change His pace or pick a different hole, but He keeps going at the same speed and force, and I can't even recover from my first orgasm before my second one takes hold.

"That's two."

Again, He changes nothing. But just as I feel hints of my third orgasm, He says, "I told you three before my one, and mine is coming in about ten seconds little girl, so you better cum right now."

I immediately start cumming, and as soon as my orgasm passes its climax, He shoots His load into me, making all of the glorious Daddy orgasm breathing sounds as He pulls my hips so tight against His pelvis, I am convinced we are going to meld into one person.

"That's my good girl," He pants.

After we recover from our orgasms and enjoy some cuddling and forehead kisses, we clean up and go to the kitchen for dinner.

We have a nice dinner and then Daddy reminds me He has to go into work tonight. "Wanda cannot come babysit you tonight, so you are going to have to make sure to follow all the rules and get your cute little ass into bed by 9pm as if one of us were here to tuck you in. Do you think you can handle that?"

I tell Him I can. I try not to cry, because I have not had to put myself to bed in a long time, and I am going to miss having one of them read me a bedtime story and tucking me in, but I want to make Daddy happy and be a big girl about this. I am also kinda glad I won't have to fall asleep with Wanda's pussy juice all over my face. When she is the one to tuck me in for bed, I often have to "thank" her, and sometimes she doesn't let me wash my face after, because she gets off on making me wear her cum.

"Now, come over here and suck on Daddy's cock before He has to go to work."

I am excited I at least get to enjoy His cock before He goes, and He lets me swirl His cum in my mouth a little before allowing me to swallow it.

After He leaves for work, I do my bedtime routine. I try to think of what His routine is, because what if there is something important like locking all the doors or something He didn't do before He left? Just as I am about to reach to lock the door it locks itself! This is when I remember, Daddy has apps on His phone that control the doors and lights and all kinds of things. He even has controls on His phone to control my phone. I am very protected by Him, even when He is not here.

After I wash my face and brush my teeth and put on my sleep shirt with no panties (panties are not allowed in bed, because sometimes Daddy wakes up and needs my princess parts to make Him happy). I think about sneaking a cartoon and staying up just a little late, but I think Daddy would know if I was using the television. I could have cookies, but He would probably find that out too, and I just brushed my teeth. But I feel like I need to do something bratty and get away with it to teach Him a lesson about leaving me all night so He can go work somewhere not here with me.

But I know I should be a good girl, so I decide I am going to get into bed on time and read myself a bedtime story.

I grabbed SIX of my favorite stories! Normally I only get to hear one. Two if Daddy put lots and lots of bruises on me that day. I remember now to look at my boobies again. They are so colorful! They are tender and sore and so pretty. I snap a pic of them with my phone and send it to Daddy to tease Him while He is at work. I see the three dots on my phone right away, indicating He is typing a reply.

"Your breasts are so beautiful, my special little girl. I enjoyed playing with them in the playroom earlier and might do it again tomorrow while they are still so tender and willing to bloom in color," He teases. "Now remember, babygirl, I will be turning the lights off at exactly 9pm, so if you do not want to be fumbling around in the dark, I suggest you get your ass into that bed. It is 8:52 right now."

"Yes, Daddy!," I reply. "Night night!"

"Nighty night, little one."

I climb into bed with my six books and start reading. I fall asleep during the first book, before the lights even turn off.

I am sound asleep when I feel fingers digging into my ass cheeks, pulling me back, and pushing lube into my littlest hole. Before I can even process what is happening, I feel a hard cock pushing its way deep into my butt. I look over to the clock, and it says 3:16am. "Daddy?," I ask.

"Shhhh, babygirl. Daddy needs you to be a good girl and make Him happy right now. You want to make your Daddy happy, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy," I say as I try to adjust to His hard cock rapidly pushing in and out of my asshole.

"Good girl. Now keep your butt up for Daddy. You will make Daddy very happy."

"Daddy, it hurts," I whimper.

"I know, sweetie. But you are going to be a big girl for Daddy and take it," He growls.

So I try to be a big girl and take it. Daddy fucks me in my sleep all the time, but this time is different. His need is so urgent. He is pushing so hard into me. I can't help but wonder what happened at work to make Him need my ass so badly. Is it because I teased Him with my bruised boobie pic?

"Daddy, it really hurts. Please, can we stop?," I cry.

"I will stop when I am finished, babygirl. Until then, you need to just be a big girl and take it," He says as He changes His grip from my hips to my bruised breasts and pulls me back to Him, thrusting harder.

"Okay, Daddy," I gasp.

"That's my good girl. You are doing such a good job of making your Daddy very happy."