Birthday Month

Story Info
DDlg fantasies.
3.4k words
4.75
4.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As in all my stories, all characters are consenting adults.

__________

Good morning



____
You may remember from my previous stories that my husband likes me to call Him "Daddy." We are in a consensual, Dominant/submissive relationship with Him as the Dominant and me as the sub. He uses pet names for me as part of keeping me in my submissive space and Him in His dominant space. Please do not confuse this with age play. We are both consenting adults and just use pet names not as age play but as establishing the D/s hierarchy.

Daddy's birthday is March 13. Mine is not until May. Every March, Daddy's birth month, I am not allowed to cum. Not even while alone. I make sure to be an extra good girl, because my obedience is my gift to him, but on the last day of February, I beg for as many orgasms as He will allow, because I know they will be my last for quite some time.

Today is the third day of March. I am already so very horny and needing to cum, and Daddy woke me up this morning with His dick in my pussy. "Remember, Little One, this is just for me. I do not want to hear you whimpering for orgasms. You know what the answer will be."



"Yes, Daddy," I replied as I did my best to be a quiet toy for him.

I don't know if He got those special blue pills I have heard about on the tv or what, but it felt like He fucked me hard for hours. I did not think He was ever going to cum, and it was very hard for me not to orgasm. Every thrust felt like it was designed to obliterate my cervix. The deep, rhythmic pounding of my pussy was too much to take. I started to cry, my body needing a release somehow, and my tears only fueled Him, His dick growing even thicker and harder as he pounded my little body deep into the mattress. When He finally released His load into me, I took a deep breath and sighed with relief that my building orgasm did not escape me. I was a good girl.

"You are my perfect little toy," He said as He kissed my forehead and gave me DaddyCuddles. When I started sucking my thumb (something I do when feelings are too intense), He gave me "the look." I removed my thumb from my mouth and asked in my best pouty voice if I could suck on His cock instead, and He agreed.

His cock tasted like my pussy mixed with semen and sweat. The more I licked and sucked on it, the more my horniness increased. I began to squirm and wiggle, and as He witnessed my predicament, His dick began to harden in my mouth. How was He hard again so quickly!?!

I continued to suck on His cock, knowing that this was no longer about me enjoying my pacifier time. He stroked my hair and told me what a good girl I was being as He continued to grow in my mouth.

"Roll onto your back, Princess," He whispered in my ear. I did as I was told. He rose from the bed and pulled my head to hang over the edge. I knew to open my throat, and He smiled as he pushed deep inside, slowly, deeply, fucking my mouth. I could feel the head of His cock hitting inside my throat as I tried to find moments to breathe through my nose. He put his hand on my throat to put more pressure onto His cock as He used my throat like a sleeve, His balls slapping my forehead with each thrust, my saliva coming out in strings, making a mess of my face and His balls.

As His pace quickened, He grabbed onto my breasts and squeezed. This caused me to scream into His cock, giving Him the vibrations He was going for. He pinched my nipples so hard, I thought they might rip off, leading to an even bigger scream that could be felt but not heard over the assault happening in my throat.

For a moment, I forgot it was still March, and I began to rub my clit so I could cum, because being used like this was making me so desperate for orgasm. He wasted zero seconds slapping my hand away and then using His hand to spank my pussy. Hard. I immediately reacted by slamming my legs shut only to feel Him prying them open and telling me to hold still for ten more swats. Each one harder than the one before it. I cried into His dick that was not slowing down for my insolence.

After the pussy spanking was done, He went back to torturing my breasts, and I put my hands under my ass so I would not be tempted to touch myself again. This earned me a, "Good girl" but no reprieve from either of the tortures this sadist had for me. "I absolutely love how your screams feel around my cock, Babygirl. Keep that up, and you will be receiving your reward very soon," He said before pinching my nipples even harder, giving them a twist as I screamed my hardest into Him.

I could not hear Him groaning over the sound of my screams inside my head, but I could feel the head of His cock swelling in my throat and knew He was about to cum. A few more thrusts, and I would be able to breathe freely again. My pussy so very wet from the abuse and the buildup and knowing I was about to taste my prize.

When He finally came, He flooded my mouth. He knows how much I enjoy His taste, so He resisted cumming down my throat and came in my mouth instead. I know to continue sucking until He tells me to stop. I never stop just because He came, because it feels good for Him for me to suck Him clean after. He leaned over me and stayed inside my mouth for several minutes after His orgasm, knowing I would not swallow until He told me to. I swirled His cum around in my mouth as I continued sucking on His softening penis like a lollipop.

I could feel Him about to pull out, so I carefully sucked Him clean as He did so and then showed him my mouth full of cum. He told me what a good girl I was and that I could swallow. "Thank you, Daddy," I beamed. 



__________

Getting Ready For Brunch

__________

He propped me up against the pillows as He used a soft cloth to clean all of the spit from my face, then gave me a forehead kiss and told me to stay there while He made us some coffee.

When Daddy returned, he had my coffee in my favorite cup and even brought me some cookies!

"Thank you, Daddy!," I squealed as I enjoyed my cookies and coffee. He drank His coffee from a "World's Best Daddy" mug I gave him on Father's Day last year, and He rubbed my sore breasts with tender care.

"Good morning, Princess," He said with a smirk on His face as if we didn't just donate our morning to His orgasms while denying me ALL of mine. "I am very proud of you. You are handling my birthday month very well. I am quite pleased."

"Thank you, Daddy," I said again as if I was a broken record with no other thoughts in my head.

After our coffee and cookies, Daddy drew a bath for me and washed all of the saliva out of my hair and then put my locks up into pretty ponytails for me. He told me to wear my little pink dress, because He was going to take me out for birthday brunch at a fancy restaurant. (Like I said, ALL of March is His birthday celebration.) I did as I was told and then went to Him for inspection. "You look adorable," now bend over for your plug.

I bent over without hesitation as I wondered which size plug He would be choosing for me today.

Large.

He chose the large!

I did my best to hold still as the heavy steel was inserted into my tiny butthole. I knew not to rise right away but instead to give him a moment to admire His jewelry placement in me, and then I felt Him put something inside my pussy. It felt like my bullet vibrator, but with that giant plug in my ass, it felt huge! "Daddy?" I protested.



"This will be for my birthday brunch entertainment, little girl. And you are not allowed to beg me to let you cum. You will not be allowed to cum until April, and there is no changing that," He said with that sadistic grin on His handsome face. "If you behave yourself at the restaurant, I might go easy on you."



I made a mental note to be on my best behavior.



__________

The Uber Ride

__________

Daddy decided for us to take an Uber to the restaurant so He could torture me on the ride there. The uber driver was clearly caught off guard by my pretty ponytails and adorable pink dress, but that only made Daddy smile.

Once the driver left our curb, his GPS telling him where to go, I knew my torture was about to begin.

I saw a remote control in Daddy's hand and a devilish grin on his face as He began to push buttons that caused the bullet inside my pussy to begin pulsing and vibrating. I thought I might cum in that instant! He slowed the speed of the pulses, but I was still squirming, obviously making Him quite happy as I noticed a bulge appearing in His pants.

"Come sit on my lap," He said. Then He discreetly removed my anal plug, unzipped his pants, and put His hard dick inside my butt faster than my hole could close after the plug was pulled. The pain was intense, as there was not a lot of room in there for Him with a bullet vibrator already filling my pussy. "Shhh," He whispered in my ear, me knowing I better be quiet and act "normal" as if there isn't a dick pushing into my ass and a vibrator inside my pussy threatening to make me explode in orgasm.

He grabbed my hips and started bouncing me on His lap as if He did not care if the uber driver knew what we were doing back there. "I only need a minute," He whispered into my ear, "and then my cock will be replaced with that plug again, locking my semen inside you until we get back home." I was grateful He stayed true to His promise, because the pain was making it very hard not to cry (my tears only make Daddy's dick harder), and the bullet was making it very hard not to cum.

After He released His load deep in my ass, He plugged me back up with steel and then mercifully turned off the vibrator.

"Daddy, I know I am not allowed to beg not to cum, but am I allowed to beg you not to turn the vibrator on again?," I plead.

"Silly, girl," He chuckled. "Now get that adorable ass out of this car so we can go eat.

__________

In The Restaurant

__________

Whenever Daddy takes me out to eat, He always orders for me, so while He looks at the menu, I look around the restaurant at all the people. I like to think of what people's stories are and wonder if anyone could ever guess ours.

After Daddy ordered, He put His hand between my thighs. I looked up at Him with begging eyes. I needed to cum so bad, and I knew that would ruin my birthday gift to Him, so I was mostly begging Him to not edge me. I knew better than that. He loves edging me. That is probably the point of how we celebrate His month every year. It is a whole month of watching me suffer as my need for Him to make me cum builds.

"Ouch!," I yelped as He pinched my clit. 

"That's one," He warned me for my outburst. If I were to get three, I knew I would get my ass beat when we got home.

He pinched again. Harder this time. "Good girl," He whispered as I did my best not to react. For someone who enjoys torturing me so much, you would think He would get off on my reactions, but He finds far greater pleasure in watching me control them.

When our food arrived, I thanked the server for the plate of food she put in front of me, and I squealed with delight that Daddy ordered me teddy bear-shaped waffles with strawberries and whipped cream on them. He smiled as I giddily dug in to my yummy breakfast. And that's when I felt it. He turned the vibrator back on. I looked at him with a question mark in my expression. "I told you, if you are a good girl, I would go easy on you, but someone is eating her waffles with her mouth open. So now you get to finish that whole plate of waffles with your pussy on vibrate."

I was doomed! How could I possibly eat all that food, without reaction to what was happening in my princess parts, and without cumming? That was a lot to ask! But, Birthday Month, so... I did my best. It was hard. So hard.

As I swallowed the final bite of my waffles, I looked to Daddy and opened my mouth with my tongue out to show Him I was finished. He turned off the vibrator and told me I was a good girl. I rolled my eyes because of the hell He had put me through, but then I quickly corrected and thanked Him, too late. "That's two."

omg! I did NOT want to get a third strike! I asked permission to use the restroom, but He told me no. We would be leaving soon, and I could hold it. He did not trust that I would not try to remove the bullet while in there. I sighed, and that's when I heard, "That's three."

I tried not to cry. I really did, but I couldn't help it. Tiny tears started to escape my eyes as I was careful to not make a scene. He brushed my tears away and then licked them from His fingers. My tears always such a turn-on for Him.

Daddy paid the check and called for another Uber to take us home.

I tried to tell Him in the car I was sorry, but He told me we would talk about it at home. He wiped away my tears again and held me close for the car ride, and thankfully, He gave me a break from the vibrator.

__________

Birthday Spanks

__________

When we got home, He said, "You know what three strikes means," and pointed upstairs.

I knew exactly what it meant.

"May I please use the restroom first, Daddy? I really need to pee."

He just continued to point upstairs, ignoring my plight.

I walked upstairs into the punishment room. I took off all my clothes but left the ponytails, bullet, and anal plug alone. I walked over to the steel table and strapped each of my ankles into the spreader bar attached to the bottom of the table. Then I leaned across the cold steel and fastened my hands into the cuffs hanging from a chain on the other side. And then I waited, cold steel across my belly, as the upper portion of my torso hung from my chain.

Daddy waited fifteen minutes before coming into the punishment room. "Tell me why we are here," He said as he walked over to the drawer where He keeps the nipple clamps.



"I cried out in the restaurant."

"And..." He said as he put a clover clamp tightly onto my left nipple.



"I rolled my eyes at you," I winced.



"That should have been enough to count as three strikes, by the way, but continue..." He said as he put the other clamp over my right nipple.



"And I sighed when I didn't get my own way."



"Yes, you did. I thought we learned our lesson about sighing in the past, but apparently not well enough."

"I'm sorry, Daddy," I cry.

My tears arousing Him, growing His need to punish me.

"I know you are, but you are still receiving a punishment to help you feel you've paid penance for your sins and so you will remember not to break the rules again in the future. Any last words before I put your gag in?"

I shake my head, "no." Too ashamed to speak.

Daddy then filled my mouth with something soft like panties, but I hadn't been wearing any, so maybe a sock? and then tied it tight so my screams would sound little more than muffled moans. He pulled hard on the nipple clamps to test it out, and I screamed so hard, I thought the gag might fly across the room, but it held fast and did its job well.

"Because these are punishment spanks and not fun spanks, there will be no warmup. You are going to feel these right away and for at least a few days," He said as He removed His belt.

He was not joking around. He started with hard spanks right away, lighting my ass up in an instant. Even though I was gagged, I knew I was supposed to count them. After fifty hard spanks with the belt, Daddy grabbed the paddle. I only got ten of those, but they bruised my poor ass up hard and fast.

Then came the cane. He used this not only on my already bruised and burning cheeks but also on my thighs. I was strapped in so tight, I could not buckle my knees or bend or move in any direction at all. All I could do was take it and scream into my gag as my tears created a pool beneath my breasts. I counted twenty cane lashes to my butt and twenty to each thigh. But He was not done with me yet. I had woken something up in Him with my suffering, and He warned me long ago about sighs and eye rolls.

He grabbed the whip and started to whip my back, arms, and breasts. Most of my body was striped in red, with my ass also covered in bruises. My breasts still bruised from this morning's fun.

One final torture, He removed my anal plug and the bullet and then grabbed the riding crop and gave my breasts, pussy, and asshole each thirty hard swats. I thought I might pass out from the pain.

When He was done with the lashes, He put away His tools, and said, "and now for what will help you remember," as He shoved His cock hard into my bruised ass with no lube. Balls deep as hard as He could, He fucked my abused little asshole for half an hour until finally cumming inside, feeling like He might tear me wide open with His final thrust and then holding it there.

This is when I could no longer hold in my pee, and my bladder released on His balls and the floor. As if the position I was in and what He had just done to my asshole were not humiliating enough, now I have peed myself like a baby.

I was a sobbing mess, embarrassed about peeing on Daddy but also so very relieved my punishment was over, and that I would be fully forgiven. That's the best part of punishment. Knowing I am forgiven. There is no lingering anger or building resentment. Just penance and forgiveness and a fresh new start to do better, having grown from the lesson.

Daddy wiped us clean of my urine, freed my ankles, and then came around to the front of the table to remove my gag and cuffs. I collapsed into His arms, and He carried me to the bedroom where He applied arnica gel to my marks. He kissed my forehead and told me what a good girl I was to take such a punishment from Him. He held me for a long time as we snuggled on the bed. I fell asleep in His arms and napped there.

An hour later, I woke to Daddy's cock in my pussy, me already on the verge of orgasm. "Welcome back, princess. Remember, no cumming."



March is going to be a very long month!