All Comments on 'Making Dreams Come True'

by moreandmore

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments
Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago
5

Wonderful fate for the cheaters

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Good Read***

Now that was different. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In real life

he would never get away with it

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Works for.me

Story works fine for me. He didn't kill anyone and he let the cheating assholes spend the rest of their lives together. Another anti cuckold guy writing a really good story. I'll bet you had a lot of nonnies swelling with indignation about the rats. Way to spoil their rants.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 4 years ago
Worthy of Poe

Very dark indeed. An irredeemable couple of reprobates sent straight to hell. Touche. Edgar would approve, I suspect. Thanks. That was entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad for a btb

After all the wife share and cuck stuff its good to have a btb story appear. I dont care how far fetched it is. Just a fun read on payback to a bitch.

JLRemora2JLRemora2over 4 years ago
It is dark

The story is indeed darker than your usual offerings, but given the situation and the emotional condition involved and the mind set of the main character, it almost seems to be the logical conclusion. I'm not applauding the end result, just that the story's flow points to such a result. Very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Now that is real payback

Extreme, maybe, but like the man said, the system is badly flawed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Well written. Thanks for posting.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 4 years ago
Nicely done

I don't remember another BTB that used a cave as the device of revenge, I like the originality of it.

5/5

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
You said dark...

I'm just glad I waited until daylight to read it (rats or no rats).

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dark Indeed

The title says it all. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Man

This was just plain mean.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 4 years ago
A fine story.

The punishment for betrayal is death.

Glad to see both got what they deserved, nice slow lingering death.

njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
Dark tale indeed

On the other hand the divorce laws are often a darker tale than this one.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Wow! No redeeming values in her.

Not hard to hate her. Still, the clock is ticking and cavers will eventually find the bodies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wonder if there are caves in my area?

Just saying..........great idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It needs a twist ...

Your story is well told but is too straight forward. Perhaps a little twist at the end like a cave tour finds the remains of the binding tape but no bodies. Let our hero question whether giving them a chance was such a good idea. Let him look over his shoulder ...

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 4 years ago
Dark story

With the absence of light nothing can see. Thermal imaging could see temp differences, bats use echo, but no animal can see with absence of light.

rnebularrnebularover 4 years ago
Dark was right

A good flash story, but I don't really condone the murders. He was driven into an unhealthy mental state for sure, and I don't feel much sympathy for either cheater in this case. The kids were a problem, as they couldn't have been more than a few years old. He left them alone for hours, so yeah not dad of the year either. Overall, a shitty situation all-around. Good dark effort.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Now THIS is a BTB!

Marvelous!

5-stars & Favorite

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
the cave he described

is likely an old abandoned miner's cave.

even caver's rarely explore them. there are literally 100s of tunnels and twists going nowhere because it's strip mining. even if they find the two bodies within the next month, it's not very likely anything can be traced back to the husband. he wore the proper clothing. he ditched all the cloths used in the kidnapping that he wore. and most of the injuries and most importantly the death was naturally caused. scraps and bruises. cold and malnutrition. he let them die from exposure. it's cruel, but smart.

most people die from exposure within 48 hours or LESS. insects, rats, bacteria, fungi, bears, small mammals. anything could have picked them clean within a few months. the only chance they had to survive is to literally hold eachother for body warmth and NOT PANIC. conserve energy. cover their scent with mud. eat bugs. only venture out in the daytime. calmly use rock faces to feel their way around. even experts would struggle. even if they were completely unbound, being naked will likely kill them within a day or two.

let's imagine they make it out within two days. severely malnourished. they are still naked. they are probaly full of parasites, scrapes, and bruises. why on earth would the pursue the mad man that put them there? if they escaped, they need to keep escaping. a man like that will put two bullets in their heads before the courts could bend over to take a shit.

trandall9991trandall9991over 4 years ago
I love this tale.

Great BTB by the way. And original. Leaving them in a cave. Perfect way for them to end their lives.

tizwickytizwickyover 4 years ago
Wonderful But Extreme BTB Fantasy

I think that we all know that IRL this could never have happened and should not be attempted. Caves and underground mines are dangerous places and are no place for non-experts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
BTB...

...done right! Great story... I'll bet you could make a great sequel to this story where she turns up alive after surviving on her boyfriends remains and is stalking him or something. Chaos ensues. 5 stars..Thanx!

Loklie

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Yes

Hes right, the system is broke. 5

Survivor3306Survivor3306over 4 years ago
Excellent BTB tale

Always prefer a BTB story to a happy cuckold story. I actually think he would have gotten away with it. The biggest arrow pointing to him are those video tapes the neighbor owns. Once the cops know he has seen his wife committing adultery, the circumstantial evidence points to him. But as is often stated, it’s not what the cops know, it is what they can prove. Unless he broke and confessed, with no bodies, they can’t prove he killed either of them.

If he went to trial and I am his defense attorney, I would open reasonable doubt by saying It is possible that the missing spouses abandoned their cars and left clothes in the cars to fake their deaths and ran off together. Why? She could have lots of reasons (bored with being a housewife) but he could be trying to avoid financially supporting his ex-wife if he divorced her. So they ran off together.

I think if he doesn’t crack and avoids making statements to the cops that could return to haunt him, then he gets away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Someone has to take one for the team.

Wonder how many marriages he saved putting Spencer out of commission?

He didn't make her evil, he just facilitated and enabled her living an evil life. Any decent vetting or discernment should have alerted him not to marry such a selfish dominant heartless bitch. Guess he got what he deserved. Unfortunately for her, so did she.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Took

It took awhile, but I knew the soft hearted and headed commenters would come out to have a good cry.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
No, you're not wrong, SB

Indeed, 'strip' mining strips the overburden off and puts it to one side to expose the seam of coal below in a long trench. Often wrongly called 'open cut' mining which digs a big pit. Mining using tunnels is a very different procedure.

Lue

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Love the writing

Spinning a good story and can't recall any POV errors.

Yes it was darker than the norm, but certainly not as much as can be.

Shame the divorce can't be by your choice and then let a one eyed judge decide. The only gamble then is getting the right judge.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Baiting.

The wife was an idiot for her attitude. She humiliates her husband with this affair, then she purposely baits him with insults. In this fictionan world, she got what she fictionally deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Getting away with it

Two lovers drive separate cars to the rendezvous point, where their text messages indicated that skinning dipping would ensue. The cops would dredge the body of water, because that where skinny dippers go. Absolutely no reason for the police to think that our two naked love birds headed into the cave.

I also love that he never spoke a word to the cops!

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 4 years ago
Murder porn can't be condoned.

Too bad, bc those two deserved a really viscous payback

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A Bit Darker Than Most

Well written story that I guess appeals to the die-hard BTB crowd, but two straight up murders? Nope. Not a good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Murder porn?

What idiot could call this "murder porn"? The typical California cuckold.... the Democrat ideal, a libtard who is illiterate. If one PROPERLY reads this story (and a fine story it is...), they will notice that NO life was taken. It is only ASSUMED that a death may have befallen the wrongdoers. For all you know, they may be living it up with Saddam Hussein and Elvis on Jeff Epstein's new island of beauty.

Get a life and learn to read - this is good stuff

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it; what a fun story!

Perfect ending and completely plausible with the way she was acting. If you back an animal into a corner and threaten it, like she did, you don't get to whine about about the animal's response. Great story!

BTW: For all those who'll attempt to malign the story by spitefully shouting "murder porn", (besides proving they don't know the definition of that particular phrase) who did the protagonist actually kill?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Five *

All day long

ribnitinribnitinover 4 years ago
straightforward

No BS; straightforward and well written.

MollydaKatMollydaKatover 4 years ago
Finally , a real ending to Nici's story

It took 14 yrs but someone finally wrote the correct ending to 'Something we have to Talk about '.

*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The support for this story

Leaves me worried about the state of our western world. This wasn’t just murder, but torturing them to death. The world has become an awful place, or perhaps Literotica is these days populated by a whole load of pathetic excuses for manhood.

tangledweedtangledweedover 4 years ago
Now that's a BTB.

I am not into BTB as a dedicated concept in stories, but do enjoy some satisfaction in my dark moments from well crafted revenge. This one was a full on BTB, as she got almost literally buried alive in a cave. You have to acknowledge moreandmore's commitment to the concept here; there were no second thoughts, negotiating or hint of sympathy.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 4 years ago
One in a thousand.

About one in a thousand readers 'favorited' this story. That's approximately the incidence of psychopathy in the general population. Coincidence? I think not.

Could the author have written a parody to flush out the psychopaths? That's my theory.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
A SUPER GOOD PAYBACK AND REVENGE

one point to ponder does one think the cheaters are happy now. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Short sweet and to the point!

Wham, bam! Thank you Bitch! Burn the bitch and her lover - ONE TIME!!!!!!! Full marks - 5-Stars!

ravishmentravishmentover 4 years ago

Great BTB tale. Ignore the haters. It was brilliant`

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
CHEATING.......

no matter how much it hurts...does not warrant death. (Not being a hater...just reasonable.)

chuckysmariachuckysmariaover 4 years ago
re: 09/09/19

what part of “If the system was administered fairly, shit like this wouldn't happen. But it isn't, and so it does.” did you not understand. He killed his wife and her lover because going through proper channel will get him screwed over.

jesus christ! the woman wasn’t even sorry and worse she knows she will win if he divorce her. What choice does he have other than to kill her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The divorce laws must be changed!

The present divorce laws can result in this sort of extreme action where the cheating cunt just keeps throwing her cheating shit (“it was only sex honey get over it. He is so much better than you.”) back into her husband’s face to break his balls. Marriage is a legal contract. If it wasn’t a legal contract there wouldn’t be any divorce lawyers! Destroying that contract must include penalties against the perpetrators. You must be allowed to sue anyone who breaks up the marriage contract. The cheating spouse must lose control of the family money and any children. If these laws were in place the divorce rate would plummet. Unfortunately, the guys that we vote into govern us and their rich supports are the cheaters who are breaking good marriages. They are making the present laws on divorce.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Loved It

Fun read. What guy hasn’t had these kind of thoughts after losing his gf to some slime ball

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
laws made by the likes of

kennedys, clin tons, etc , etc

make it necessary to be judge, jury, and executioner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

Oh what a woman can drive a man to do. In this case justice was served.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What Choice?

He's caught between the devil and a hard place! The divorce laws are impossible and need to be made equitable. She behaves like a whore and then rubs his face in her cheating as well. A real out and out bitch, who got what she deserved!! Beware women, who flaunt their infidelity in their man's face!! 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!!!!

Fantastic! !! Great job. I love a just ending

oldwayneoldwayneover 4 years ago
Outstanding!

You've got to love such an uplifting story...well, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
(BC) 👈 me. 👍👍👍

Dark yeah! Entertaining hell yeah. Story made me more concerned about him getting caught than what he did....😂

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
Excellent trip,

Into the mind of a man pushed beyond normal limits. This story should serve as a warning to all cheaters and potential cheaters as they enthusiastically demean a husband that they "think" is to mild to seek a unique solution to their actions.

When a man, comes to believe that a life in prison for the rest of his life is preferable to allowing his cheating whore wife to use the system to destroy him, mentally, financially, and without a shred of regret; he could become an unpredictable force without empathy. In this case the husband assumed that he would get caught, yet he did it anyway. As it turned out, he planned it out well enough, fuck the tramp and her dildo, let the rats have them.

5 *s !

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Nice...

Good karma.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Is it only once you get lost

Oops sorry nothing this way

Nothing this way either

What was that

I just can crawl

I am .....

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Guess

Guess I'm one of TReds's psychopaths, because I totally loved this story. They deserved the punishment and they will spend the rest of their lives together.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
A new superhero

Psycho Man

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Well Said

If the system wasn't so fucked up shit like this wouldn't need to happen. Great story.

012Say012Sayalmost 4 years ago
Outrageous

So many seem to want realism in these LW tales. She cheats, he finds out, he is angry, they get counseling, it works or it doesn’t. Three or four paragraphs and who’d want to read them? So apply a little creativity, some characters who even a mother would not love and if it is written well, it is a fun read. This was and it was.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
CAVES, CREVASSES, WATER, RATS, BEARS, DARKNESS, LONLINESS

plenty of time to reconsider their dilemna wondering O Shit. TK U MLJ LV NV

enjayemenjayemover 3 years ago

Bobby Bare I think... Miller's Cave?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What does a body good ? ? ?

In this case,WRATH !!!

Was it Justifiable ? If it wasn’t for the Damn Sheep, give me a “HELL YA” !!!

Both more than deserved a Bitch Slap or Slaps from Hell.

On the scales of justice 5 Stars !!!!!

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

What's a man to do? What he has to do to protect his kids and himself, that's what. Justifiable homicide, even if I'm on a jury.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Off the top but enjoy one of these every so often

BTB to extreme

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
Good

What a good comeuppance that you thought about.

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
Over The Top

But good story. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very considerate...

of the MC to grant his unfaithful wife's wish to be with her lover. Not many husbands would put forth the time and effort to "Make a Wish" for a spouse who had betrayed him so callously. The MC is quite a guy.

The thought of being lost far beneath the surface in a cold, pitch black cave is particularly gruesome. You have a great imagination for the macabre, M&M. Please write more.

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

Excellent payback for cheaters!

gfrhgfrhabout 3 years ago
Nice revenge fantasy

I totally agree that the system is broken to the point that the bad people in divorce do not suffer. States need to enact fault AND no fault divorces, along with reestablishing alien of affection lawsuits, to be totally fair to everyone. I've been called a libtard by some. However, as with anything, too much liberalism has broken the system with states going strictly no fault. If you aren't happy, get a divorce before you do more harm by cheating. Cheaters that destroy families need to be punished, along with the pussyhounds and sluts that chase married people. I also agree with others that the wife character had no redeemable qualities whatsoever.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 3 years ago

A nice litte feel good story if there ever was one...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

“Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me.”

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941almost 3 years ago

One of your best.

The more stories I read the more I appreciate your talents

fishgetterfishgetteralmost 3 years ago

swedishreader118 days ago

Well.

That was a terrible story.

It's the comments though.

The amount of mindless degenerates reveling in the idea of a double murder.

The bitch cheated, burn her for sure but murder?

Only the lowest form of worthless filth would condone that for cheating.

Anonymous23 days ago"""""" WELL, ANON. That was the intent of the story, don't do the crime, unless you are prepared for the consequences. Apparently the 'lovers; were never prepared for the results. Now they may be there for ever together, just not screwing forever. Murder, you say? No it all balanced out in the story, just 'put yourself in their shoes'. 'SAY LA VEE" or however it is spelled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic story .

Two scumbags got what they deserved

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Definitely over the top, and yes people, he pushed every button to emotionally manipulate you into cheering for a double murder. She was wcopied from the LW template that so many use to get the panties of witless so angry that this story would give them a raging hard on.

It was well written, as all this authors are. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut literally only the lowest IQ'ed, mentally unbalanced, knuckle dragging mouth breather cheers on murder. GRanted most are beer bellied red necks with more guns than IQ points but one would hope they'd stop proving God does indeed make mistakes.

Dlh143Dlh143almost 3 years ago

Read it again! The best story in this category! Exactly what those two had coming to them! I wish I could give more than 5 stars!

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Hee Haw! Y'all really put a bee in the bonnet of a bunch of females and female wannabes. I'm just a knuckle draggin' moron but I figger' if'n a man is fed enough shit like the feller in this story, he either has to choke on it or spit it out and come up fight'n. He'll have a reckon'n someday but I doubt he's worried much. After all, if'n God was perfect, stupidity would be painful! Ain't that right, Vern?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't imagine defending someone who made their husband eat their neighbor's cum... You make me eat cum, we're enemies for life. Equal offenses, if you ask me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!...Now this story is dark, how dark you ask?...Bout as dark as that cave, or Robins heart. Black as pitch. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Theirs no suffering and pain in death...this story sticks in the end...yes it sticks a lot......

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

outstanding

lukeey90lukeey90over 2 years ago

Beautifully written and believable reaction to a slut wife. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect ending for two lowlife spouses.

They died from exposure. It only takes 2 days. Wet and cold caves mean poor body heat. Even with water to drink, their bodies would slowly shut down to maintain calories. Higher brain functions might even be the first to go, leaving them panicked animals. Balance next. An untreated wound from a simple fall could be fatal. People die very fast all the time after falling into an icy lake and getting out immediately. Exposure kills more people than people would be comfortable admitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well, she was a bitch, and he was a bastard, but I never condone cold-blooded murder. Nicely written, just don't like ultraviolence 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What’s up with all the cucks, crying that he murdered her? First off, she brought this down on herself. Told him she wasn't giving up her lover, and if he didn’t meekly comply, she would pretty much rape him in court. Basically, she never gave him a way out of the situation. I think it was quite sporting, that he untied their hands. They also had a supply of water near by. And the slut, had her big dick for comfort. I didn’t like it, I loved it! 15 stars!!!

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

The greatest story on this site about what to do with a cheating slut and her lover! 5 stars for a writer who actually has self respect!

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 2 years ago

I would worry that they might, just might, stumble on and find the way out. It isn’t impossible. I think I might have fixed their angles together so that they couldn’t step more than three inches at a time…..

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

The cheaters got theirs. A dark story. But I enjoyed it

5/5

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

Paul is going to show those DVDs to someone who will recognize the wife. The husband is going to find himself up to his armpits in cops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoy the comments that state “I don’t condone murder”. Of course! Nobody condones murder. Even the murder admitted that what he did was wrong.

Funniest part was him making their dream of living out the rest of their lives together. I guess his wife should have explained in more detail what she meant because apparently her husband misunderstood. Oh well, he tried to help as best he could.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good riddance to cheaters and smart spouses with a big mouth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When someone's world is shattered...and I mean out of nowhere you find your entire life together is a lie.

Well...people react very differently.

And frankly to me? This seems like a much more believable reaction to a cunt of a spouse heartlessly cheating and trying to rub a spouse's nose in it. Emotional blackmail? Threatening to take children away? I don't care if it's male or female doing it. This is actually a believable reaction to that betrayal. Violence happens more than most want to admit.

And frankly violence is more believable than most of what gets passed off here under rhe tags of "hotwife". Where husband finds out and just meekly accepts his role eating creampies and fluffing some retard who calls himself a "bull". All.of those stories are just ridiculous. And not believeable.

But a shock of seeing his wife like that? Having sex. Calling him a cuck and a whimp and eating cream pies. Could a circuit inside of his brain shift? Revealing a violent side...maybe the makings of sociopathy buried deep within? Absolutely.

And when he was presented the opportunity...he was prepared and carried it out. Deapite fearing he would be caught.

It's a miracle he wasn't. And it's a huge gamble that nobody will ever explore that mine...but one he was willing to make.

And now...the sociopath is back buried deep again while he raises his children as the doting father.

Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"I spoke nary a word to any of the detective's questions." - Why not talk? He's got nothing to hide, right?

\

While I don't condone murder, under the assumptions given in the story. how could he BTB? If anything, HE'D get burned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There's definitely rats in those caves and if the rats didn't get to them first, the bugs definitely did.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterabout 2 years ago

Of course, “It’s just a story” and no one condones murder! Don’t eat that Margaret, it’s horse shit! Adultery is wrong, it is hurtful, it destroys families and leaves deep scars. It does not deserve homicide as a repercussion, and surely not torture, for that is what this protagonist prescribed. Did it, as one comment suggested, turn him into a sociopath? Not being a psychiatrist I can’t definitively say, but my guess is no, those seeds were already planted. Sure, the wife is portrayed as a bitch deserving some form of retribution for her callous actions, but this story is just too indicative of the violent American culture that has resulted in outrageous homicide rates and the ready acceptance of violence as a legitimate recourse.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermoreandmore@moreandmore
A day without sex is like, um, just kidding. I have no idea. I am judged by what I've done and haunted by what I didn't do. I write stories in an attempt to entertain. If it evokes hate filled or non-constructive comments then I smile while I delete them. I won’t have you...