Making Dreams Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You'd have thought I had electrocuted them, the way they thrashed about.

"It's almost fitting, don't you think? You two were filthy rats, the way you treated your spouses. You kept us in the dark, and now you get to live out your lives in the dark."

Retrieving another water bottle, from my cargo shorts, I wasted no time emptying it. I'd worked up quite a sweat carrying those two.

"You'll need water to survive, so just dunk your head in any of the pools of water that you find. Be careful as some of them are deep enough to trap you. There are no sharp edges to cling to and they are so slippery that if you slide in, you'll never get out. Watch yourself as you scurry along in the dark, as the drop-offs can be several hundred feet down. Make one wrong turn and you could end up two thousand feet below the surface."

Both were sobbing and gasping for air. I manhandled each such that I could duct tape their feet to each other. When I leave, I didn't want them jumping up and chasing after me.

"Now I'll admit I'm one sick fuck. I'm getting a kick out of this, but I'll let you have a fighting chance. Those gags don't normally have a padlock on them, but yours do. I really don't want you to be screaming your heads off, although you'd likely invite predators before humans found you. I'm not THAT sporting, but I'll cut your hands free before I leave. You'll have to work together to remove the rest of the duct tape restraining you. It will be pitch black. Spencer knows all about it as he's been here over an hour now. Here Robin, let me show you."

I turned off my miner's light. If you've never been in a cave without light, you cannot begin to appreciate complete darkness. Flipping the switch, my light came back to life. I breathed a sigh of relief. Even though I knew the way out, doing it without lights would be next to impossible.

"Still think I'm going to pay your slut ass for the next sixteen years bitch? Now it's going to be some other lady YOUR kids are calling MOMMY. I'd ask you for your last requests, but guess what, I don't care. I hope you and your maker can come to some agreement on how you lived your lives."

Just in case Spencer was thinking about having sex with Robin, I decided to delay it a bit.

"This is what I think about guys that fuck other men's wives."

He tried to avoid my heel, but when I stomped on his nuts, he passed out. After cutting the duct tape restraining their arms, I left without a word, and definitely no regrets. I heard Robin's muffled cries echo into the darkness.

After I left the cave, I put Robin and Spencer's clothing and personal belongings, including their cell phones, in their respective cars. Even though the opening to the cave was a thousand yards away, there was only a small chance that a search party would enter the cave. Noises echo and there are thousands of twists and turns. And there are bears. The lake was only fifty yards away and the seaweed had been known to grab ankles and drown people. Deep down I was sure that I screwed up something and they'd pin this on me.

I made my way to the railroad tracks and caught a coal train headed into town. The shoes I'd worn into the cave, were discarded into a dumpster, along with everything else in my arsenal. I was home by 3 Am. My little angels were still sleeping. Life is good.

+ + + +

Epilogue:

The following day, a concerned citizen reported the two vehicles. That started the ball rolling on a full blown investigation. Being the unconcerned spouse, I was brought in for questioning. My lawyer never tired of turning away the wolves. I spoke nary a word to any of the detective's questions. I had no alibi for the evening the cheaters disappeared. If the police thought they could convict me, let them try. They never did. The case is as cold as Robin's heart was in her last months.

No bodies were ever found. The sheriff asked for and received a search warrant for my house, but there was nothing for them to find. I'm not pretending to be smarter than the system, but they just couldn't pin this on me. Perhaps if they had found the skeletons it would have been different.

My mind wouldn't rest until I knew for sure, so I had both kids DNA tested. They were mine.

It wasn't long after Spencer disappeared before a handful of DVDs made their way to his spouse. She needed to know, so I convinced Paul to make copies of some of them. Neither of us could get a divorce until a year passed, and then we could file for abandonment. We kept in touch and both divorces were heard and granted on the same day. Although she couldn't get the life insurance payout until Spencer was declared dead, she wasted no time in finding a money honey to support her and her kids. I was happy for her.

Trusting women just isn't something I can do. Year after year goes by without a meaningful relationship. Several ladies tried to ply me with sex, and as many succeeded. None were able to turn our carnal couplings into something more permanent. I think I'm afraid that if I get close to someone, I'll disclose the terrible thing I did, and nothing much good would come of that. So, like that song said, my prison is going through life all alone.

My first choice for a nanny only lasted two weeks. The second attempt found the nanny that would last forever. Danni was older than me by a day, and the kids took to her immediately. My friends think I'm probably shagging her, but we just don't have that kind of relationship. She loves my kids but trusts men about as much as I trust women. We are a good match. When I could afford it, I bought a house. Danni moved in and has her own bedroom, where she has lived ever since. I think of her as a sister, and she treats me like a brother.

If the system was administered fairly, shit like this wouldn't happen. But it isn't, and so it does.

I'm back to acting sane again. Oh yeah, one other thing. I haven't a clue if there's a single rat in Eldon's cave. I was just messing with their heads. I'll apologize the next time I see them.

12