Making Ends Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sure enough, two days later I found myself walking through Aunt Charlene's front door at four in the afternoon. This time she had greeted me in a thin silk robe. As she led me from the foyer and up the stairs, I could even see the crack of her ass through the thin material.

At least this time we were going to make it to a bed, I thought. I hesitated for only a second, before following her into her master bedroom. This perverted woman was not only going to fuck her gigolo, she was going to do it on her marital bed, I realized.

"You do know how sick this is?" Aunt Charlene whispered. "Fucking your own relative" She said to me.

"Maybe" I said as I unbuttoned and removed my shirt. "But it's also hot as hell." I said as I unsnapped my slacks.

"God I love your cock" Aunt Charlene moaned as my half hard dick came into view. She looked up at me as she slid the thin gown off. "Ready to give that thing a full work out?" she asked.

"Ready for the fucking of your life" I stepped closer to her.

"God yessss" she hissed. "

"Which hole first?" I smiled as I pushed her back onto the bed.

"Does it matter?" Aunt Charlene grunted as she sat on the edge of the bed. "They're all yours any way." She said softly.

"Then suck it slut" I said hoarsely, stepping between her spread thighs. My cock was now pointing straight at her half open mouth.

"Yes sir" my domineering aunt whispered, as her mouth glided over the swollen head of my cock.

For the next fifteen or twenty minutes, I learned what a real blow job was like, as this woman all but vacumned my seed right out of my balls. She brought me to the edge, only to back off two or three times, until I couldn't stand it anymore. As her hot mouth slid over my aching shaft one more time, I reached down and gripped her grey locks, taking command.

"Fuck yeah" I grunted as I pushed my cock deeper. "Suck it Aunt Charlene." I told her.

I watched as her eyes fluttered in response to my words. I had guessed right, that the added perversion of this being incest drove her insane. My hips began to pump as I fucked her tight mouth.

"That's it, suck your nephew you perverted slut" I moaned down at her. "Come on, suck that hot cum right out of my balls Aunt Charlene" I told her.

I heard her mewl as I fucked her sucking mouth. Her eyes watered when I drove deeper, and I could hear her gag on my length. Yet, she didn't slow her attack one bit on my pulsing cock.

"Oh fuck yeas" I moaned. "Drink my incestuous seed" I told her. "I'm going to dump my hot load right down your throat." I grunted.

"Gluuuk" was her only response as I drove even deeper.

"Oh fuck, here it is." I panted. I felt my balls contract, and then my cock jerk inside her mouth.

"That's it auntie" I groaned. "Drink your little nephew like a good slut."

"Nnnngggggg" Aunt Charlene moaned as the first rope filled her thirsty mouth. I looked down and watched her shudder through a mini orgasm as she swallowed my thick cream.

By the time the second and then third rope pumped into her clutching throat, it was more than she could swallow at one time. I watched as a trickle of my sticky cum slid out of the corner of her mouth and coated her chin.

By the time I pulled her face free, not only was her belly filled with my seed, but half of her face was coated in the thick slime. She sat and stared at my cock as it bobbed in front of her.

"Jesus" she whispered. "You're still hard" she said in wonder. "Come here" she almost growled.

Tugging and pulling, she guided me onto my back on the bed beside her. Throwing one meaty thigh over me, she reached down and gripped my hard cock.

"I want to ride this beautiful cock" Aunt Charlene husked. I felt her velvet heat wrap around me as she started sliding down. "I am going to fuck you until you fill my horny twat" she gasped. "When you fill my cunt with cum, then I want you to shove this thing so deep in my ass, I scream." She groaned in total lust.

Having just blown one load, I knew I now had the staying power to make this last, and I intended to give her every stroke she desired. My hands gripped her fleshy thighs as I pumped up into her. I could feel her juices flowing as they coated my balls under her slapping ass.

I still couldn't get over it; my aunt the respected business woman, a slave to hard young dick. But then who was I to argue, here I was with a four year college degree and I was making a living humping lonely old pussies; and it was one hell of a living too.

It made me wonder how many other women there were like Aunt Charlene, all those stuffy bitches at the dinners and charities she went to. For some reason, that train of thought led right straight to my mother. Like Aunt Charlene she was often at the social center for the city. With Grandpa now gone, dad was the senior partner for the family law firm, and that put mom in the driver's seat for many of the functions.

Let's face it, what guy at some time hasn't had the hots for his own mother. Odeipus was right, we all wanted to bang our mother at some time or another, it was just most of us out grew that phase.

While time had been kind to Aunt Charlene, it had stood still for mom since about thirty. Now, as she approached her fiftieth birthday, those 36D's of hers stood as proud as ever on her chest, while her tight ass could fill out a bikini until you drooled. The woman I saw parading around our pool was nothing to the woman dressed to the max for the annual Christmas party, where every male there had a constant hard on around her, including me.

The thought of my mother kneeling like a street whore to suck my cock, sent a bolt straight from my balls to my brain, short circuiting everything along the way. With a roar I flipped us over on the bed, taking charge as I tossed my aunt onto her belly beside me. Quickly kneeling behind her, I grabbed her fleshy hips and pulled her ass high into the air.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" Charlene screamed as I rammed my hard dick back into her, mounting her from behind.

"Fuck me...own me...OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD" she wailed as I pounded into her with vengeance.

I stared down at her as I watched my cum slick cock drive in and out, putting every ounce of strength into it I had, making the cheeks of her ass shake with every thrust.

I saw her tight brown ring wink at me between strokes as her ass cheeks separated. Almost beyond reason myself; I sucked my thumb, coating it in my saliva.

Then, just as I slammed back in, I jammed my fat thumb through her tight ring and deep into her ass.

"OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDD" Aunt Charlene screamed as I took command of both holes. "Use my cunt...us my ass" she blubbered as she convulsed through another orgasm.

Rising up on her arms she stared back at me with burning eyes. "Rape me you fucking bastard" she growled.

"Can't rape the willing slut" I grunted back between strokes.

"Ngggg...GHHAAAAAA" Aunt Charlene's voice climbed to a crescendo as another wave ripped through her.

I could feel the weight in my balls growing, and I knew I wouldn't last long. I wanted to give her what she had all but begged for earlier. With an obscene plop I pulled my pulsing cock free of her pussy, hearing the splatter of her juices as they poured out to soak the sheets under her. The same sheets she and Uncle Eric slept in.

Aiming my hips slightly higher, I pushed forward, feeling the tight ring of her ass push back against the engorged head of my cock. With a grunt I drove into her, my slick cock sliding deep into her bowels.

Aunt Charlene's head snapped up, her mouth hanging open slack as my thick cock dilated the walls of her tight bowels. I saw her eyes were rolled back showing only whites as spit dripped from her chin.

Not really into anal as much as some; I don't know if it was thoughts of mom, or the just the heat of the moment, I began pounding into her defenseless ass.

"Fuck my ass...fuck my ass" she chanted as she slammed her ass back against me. "Oh shit...I'm cumminnggggggggggggg" she moaned as a tidal wave broke loose in her belly.

The whole thing was too much, I felt my balls suddenly hit critical and then release deep in her ass. I poured what felt like an endless stream of hot cum into my aunts clutching ass. All the while she mewled and moaned into the sheets as she dropped her head to the bed, her ass jutting back to take my hot load. We shook and shuddered through a shared orgasm, as I filled her wanton body with my seed.

With a satisfied sigh, she began to ease off me, until I came free of her tight ass with a loud pop. Collapsing onto the bed, she waved a weak hand at the envelope sitting on the bedside stand.

Climbing off the bed I retrieved my jeans and shirt, stuffing my now limp cock into place as I zipped up. I picked up the envelope, hearing my aunt's weak voice.

"What the hell was THAT about?" she asked in wonder. "God I have never been fucked like that in my entire life" she sighed.

I slid the envelope into my back pocket without even checking it. I looked down at my aunt sprawled across her bed covered in sweat and my cum, I could still feel a twinge in my cock at the sight.

"I thought of mom" I said simply, then turned and headed for the stairs and the front door. Out in the hall I heard I heard my aunt give a chuckle.

"Lucky bitch" I heard her say as I headed for my car.

For the next five weeks I continued to build my savings account. Toby quickly found out I had a taste for the kinky, so he tended to shuttle the "weirder" ones to me, as he put it.

One client had me show up at her house at 2am, and had me fuck her on the couch in the living room while her husband slept upstairs. Another had me meet at a beach house, and fuck her senseless while her middle aged daughter fingered herself less than ten feet from us.

All in all it was a profitable five weeks as I had a client at least twice every week if not three. For the first time in my life I actually had enough money to get my mother the kind of birthday present I wanted.

A trip to the jeweler downtown, a perfect golden locket picked. I had a miniature photo of myself when I was about five mounted inside, and the words 'always your son' engraved inside the pop open lid. Mom wasn't big on the emotional stuff that I remembered, but this was something I had wanted to do for years but could never afford.

My only regret during that whole time was I never hooked up with 'Sharon' again. No, I never told Toby who she really was. I figured that was something best kept between Aunt Charlene and me.

I knew that Uncle Eric had stayed pretty close to home, so figured that was probably why. Still, I missed that wet old pussy of hers and her perverted ways.

So on week six when I got the note from Toby that Sharon wanted to hire me again I could barely contain my excitement. Though it did seem odd since I knew Uncle Eric was still around. It didn't get better when Toby handed me the slip of paper. Instead of her usual address, it had the room number of the Savoy Hotel downtown.

Maybe she has the hots and with Uncle Eric around it made it easier, I thought. I was glad Aunt Charlene had asked for Friday night, in two days. Saturday was mom's big fiftieth birthday bash and everyone would be there.

Friday night I made fast tracks to the Savoy. I knew the hotel fairly well since I had met a few clients there before. I nodded at the desk clerk as I headed through the lobby and into the elevator. Room 7733 meant the seventh floor so I stood and watched the numbers pass until the doors slid silently open. Walking down the hall I straightened my shirt as I checked the room numbers.

Here it was I double checked the note, always good to be sure I had learned after almost walking into the wrong room once. Yep 7733, I turned the knob and stepped into the luxurious room.

I found myself standing alone in the front room of the suite. A set of patio doors on one side led to the balcony, while a smaller door on the opposite side must lead to the bedroom.

I saw a bottle of iced champagne on the table with two glasses filled, damn she was going all out this time, I almost chuckled. I leaned down to pick up one glass, as the door to the bedroom opened, turning, I literally froze in my tracks half bent over.

"Cory?" the figure froze in the doorway. "What are you...oh Jesus no." she whispered.

"Mom?" I could barely whisper back. The vision before me was like something out of my hottest wet dream.

My mother stood silhouetted in the door wearing nothing but a lace bra and matching panties and hose. The bright red push up bra had the globes of her breasts almost spilling out, while the frill of the lace just barely covered her dark areoles. The slight swell of her belly did nothing to detract from the physical beauty she emanated, while the all but transparent red laced panties hugged her hips, the cloth tight over bare protruding lips. Jesus, she shaves, was the only thought that came to my blank mind.

"Close your mouth" my mother automatically said. "Oh God you shouldn't be looking at your mother like that." She whispered. I could see the shock and horror in her eyes. One of her hands tried vainly to cover her full breasts, while the other dropped to between her thighs.

"A little late to be covering now" I choked out. God, just the sight of her sent a huge surge through my cock, and I could feel myself thickening, pressing out against my slacks.

"Oh my God" mom visibly shook. "You're getting hard." Her eyes riveted to my crotch.

"Do you blame me?" I asked. "Jesus mom, you're fucking hot." I told her.

"Cory!" mom exclaimed. "You can't...oh God...Charlene said..." then her eyes grew wide. "Oh my God" she whispered. "You...and Charlene..." she couldn't finish the statement.

"First of all" I straightened up. "I don't talk about other clients" I said softly. I could see mom's eyes widen more as I acknowledged that Aunt Charlene and I had in fact been together. "Second, what is this, a birthday gift?" I asked her.

"Yes" mom gasped back. "Charlene wanted...I mean I haven't...oh God" she almost broke down.

So Aunt Charlene, bless her heart, had handed my sexually deprived mother to me on a silver platter. God I wanted this woman, I realized. Fuck getting paid; just the thought of having her brought my dick to full attention.

"How long has it been?" I asked; as I slowly advanced towards her.

"Cory...don't..." mom started to back away, I followed her through the door into the bedroom.

"How long" I pressed. "Tell me." I told her.

"Cory...you can't ask..." then her eyes locked on the bulge in my slacks. "Oh God" she moaned.

"How...long" I said each word firmly. By now mom had backed herself up until her legs bumped against the edge of the bed. God, she had even pulled the covers away anticipating, I saw.

"Over a year" mom finally groaned back.

"Mrs. Atwood" I said as I placed my hands on her shoulders. "Your husband is an ass." I said softly.

My hands pressed down, the weight forcing my mother to slowly sit on the edge of the bed. There wasn't a lot of fight in her stunned body by this point. Time to take command, I figured.

"Cory, what are you doing" she asked in a hushed voice as I unsnapped my slacks and lowered the zipper.

"What I was hired to do" I answered as I slid my slacks down. "Bring you pleasure." I watched her face as my cock slid into view only inches from her face.

Only being at this for a few months, there were a couple of simple things I had quickly learned. One was no after shave, in fact not showering the night of an appointment usually went better. There was something to be said for pheromones I had come to believe.

The other, was that I always went commando under my slacks. No boxers meant my cock was quicker to be ready, and it usually caught most new clients by surprise when instead of another layer of clothing, a hard dick popped into view. Mom was no exception to that rule.

"Oh Jesus" she muttered as my hard cock filled her vision.

"Touch it." I whispered.

"Cory...I can't." she tried to say. I could tell the way her eyes stayed riveted to my throbbing cock she was far past that being true.

"Touch it." I said again, this time more command in my voice.

My mother shuddered as my voice echoed through her. Her hand slid up my thigh, slender fingers wrapping around the base of my cock. Her breasts rose and fell with her panting as her hand glided along my length.

"You're so hard" she whispered in awe.

"Suck it." was my only reply. I needed to keep her moving or she would fight back, I knew that.

"Oh Cory" she moaned as her grip tightened on me.

"Suck your sons' cock mom" I hoarsely told her. "I know you want to...do it."

"I'm going to hell" she whispered. Then her mouth opened and slid over the fat head of my cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm" she hummed as the flavor coated her tongue.

God I could have blown right there. I thought Aunt Charlene could give a blowjob, my mother put her to shame in the first three minutes as her head began to bob up and down my shaft.

Reaching down one hand, I wrapped my fingers in the hair at the back of her head, pushing her mouth further down on me. My other hand went lower as my fingers slid under the lace of her bra, kneading her tit flesh as my thumb strummed her rock hard nipple.

"Nnnnggggg" mom moaned as the sensation coursed through her. I watched her shudder as she began to attack my cock. Jesus, did she just cum, I wondered.

Just feeling her tits was not enough for me; I wanted to see those babies. I pulled my hand out of the front of her bra and slid my hand down her back, popping the hooks on her bra, pulling the cloth free as her obscene sucking filled the hotel bedroom. Her tits tumbled free as my hips pumped my cock into her tight throat.

Kneading one tit, I began to fuck her hot mouth. I could hear her gag as my cock slid deeper, but she made no effort to stop me. Just like Aunt Charlene, mom was more than power and money, she was a woman. She wanted to be treated like one, appreciated for what she was under her conservative clothing.

"Fuck yeahhhh" I moaned. "Suck my dick mom." I encouraged her.

I could feel my balls already starting to tighten. I stared down and watched as the woman who gave me birth, devoured my throbbing cock.

"Oh fuck...going to cum." I panted.

Suddenly mom pulled her mouth free, while her fist pumped my saliva slick cock. She stared at my cock, opening her mouth.

"Yessss" she moaned. "Cum for momma" she husked. "Paint my fucking face like the whore I am." Her voice dripped lust.

OK, so my Aunt wants to be a slut; while my mother wants to be a whore. I could live with this, I almost smiled. This was it, I realized, I was about to cum all over my mothers' face as I felt my balls pull up tight.

"Fuckkkkk...cummmminnggggg" I moaned. I felt the first blast of thick cream erupt from the tip of my cock as mom jacked me off.

The thick rope arched through the air and landed across her waiting face; some filled her mouth while the rest covered her skin. I could hear her gurgling on the thick seed as a second rope covered her from forehead to chin. Her small fist was pumping along my shaft trying to milk every drop out. Somewhere between suck five and suck twenty every inhibition my hot mother had felt had vanished in sheer lust.

Mom still clutched my pulsing cock as my thick cum dripped from her face. She extended her tongue and scooped the thick cream into her mouth. I could only stare down at her and watch as she fed on me, damn she really was a hot little whore, I thought.

"Mmmmmm" she hummed. "God you're still hard" she whispered in wonder as she leaned over and licked the tip of my pulsing cock..

"We've just started." I smiled down at her.

Mom quickly scrambled back onto the bed, coming to rest against the pillows. Her legs opened wide as I stared at her swollen lips.