Making Ends Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's eyes snapped back and she stared into Aunt Charlene's face. She opened her mouth, and pure filth poured out of her.

"Fuck me baby, fuck your whore mother." Mom all but snarled as she stared into Charlene's face. "Do what your father can't" mom commanded. "Fuck me harder, come on shove that fat dick up me. Give me that hot seed baby."

"Do it Cory" mom looked over her shoulder at me. I could see her eyes blazing as she spoke. "Pump that hot cum into me. Fill me baby" she grunted as she slammed her ass back.

Every nerve fiber I my body lit up as my balls exploded. I shoved in so deep I swore the head of my cock hit her cervix.

"CUMMMINNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" I roared as I stared down at the two women. I lost it as the first blast shot from my cock and washed mom's walls. Fuck, I had never cum this hard before as each spasm brought an ache to my balls.

"Feel it...oh fuckkkkk" mom moaned. "Fill meeeeee...breed meeeee...OWN MEEEEEEEEEEEE." Her voice climbing with every word until the scream filled the room. I watched her convulse and shudder as her own orgasm ripped through her.

Mom collapsed forward as her body went limp. With a loud sucking noise my cock slid free, bouncing lightly in the air. As she collapsed on the bed, I watched a thick white glob of semen ooze out from her and soak into the bed.

My cock, still dripping our mixed cream was suddenly enveloped I warmth, I looked down to see Aunt Charlene bent over, her mouth sliding along my length.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm" my aunt hummed as she tasted both our pleasure.

With a loud pop she brought her mouth free and looked up at me. Her eyes were glazed with lust.

"One hour mister" she whispered. "Reload that damn thing and then it's my turn." She said.

"He...is...mine..." mom could barely whisper against the sheets.

"Bitch" Charlene whispered, leaning over mom. "I found him, learn to share" my aunt said softly.

"Slut" my mom whispered back.

"If that isn't the pot calling the kettle black" Aunt Charlene chuckled. She leaned down further, her lips almost touching mom's ear. "Whore" she said.

Jesus, why did I feel like a piece of prime rib in a butcher shop, I thought. Then again, damn good thing I told Toby I wanted the whole weekend for my family, I smiled.