All Comments on 'Making Her Pay Pt. 03'

by Farmers_Son

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
good story

but your dragging it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
THIS SHOULD BEEN OVER BY NOW

STOP dragging out.

katibkatibover 4 years ago
Ouch!

Early on you wrote: "so I pushed a micrometer more into her ass before stopping again." Any husband who pushes a micrometer into his wife's ass deserves immediate divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So . . . .

he is making her pay by not saying or doing anything to prevent her affair, or punish her for cheating

Or does the title allude to Mark making her pay for failing to make her husband her lovers gay ass slave?

Three chapters in and this bitch doesnt seem to have paid for jack shit

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago

i hope those pricks pay dearly

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
This is getting worse

and after three chapters, I'm out. I wish that I'd pulled the plug earlier.

chytownchytownover 4 years ago
Part .03**

It's getting lame. Maybe you are trying to hard to be nasty! Thanks anyway for the read.

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

Why didn't he bug her as soon as he had suspicions? It was painfully obvious she wanted to fuck Mark after inviting them over to the house. All the talk of swinging was also a huge clue... he might have been able to nip this in the bud before the wife destroyed their marriage.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Well shit!

So long as there was a possibility of her "thinking about it," this was a possible correction and reconciliation story. After this revelation, there is just no way in hell he takes her back. Not for this story to be credible. Maybe if the tape had her being pressured by the other couple and not having done anything...maybe. Not anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is there a contest for who can write the stupidest, most unbelievable story?

This piece of shit gave me a headache from reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2 stars

Way to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very titillating

The anticipation of seeing hubby finally submit to an alpha male is killing me. Well written and way to build the suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
That planned night will never get written about

The recording copies will be delivered to tbe school principal, the Board of Education his divorce attourney and the sex crimes unit of the local PD and the headlines will be 10 inches tall and above the fold. The broadcast media will swarming around the school for weeks, as thick as ffuit flies on a rotten peach. The conspiracy and proof of infidelity are in the bag and the 3 conspirators will be in the can!

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

If this ends up as yet more cucky fag shite, I will be well pissed off. At the moment it's heading for a good BTB. Please don't spoil it.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
1 Star, I am done reading Farmers Son's gay cuckold fantasies

You need to move this garbage to the Gay section. 3 Parts and I can already see where this is going. He turns the table on the 3 and lets his ex-con workers take care of business. Yawn.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
No

Did not care for this chapter at all, but as a fan of your work I will try another chapter. It's past time to go to war on the entire group, especially Mark.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
how many chapters

does it take to find out the truth and make her pay

YouamiYouamiover 4 years ago
For Gods sake don't leave us hanging!!!!

Farmers_Son

I beg you please extend each chapter of this story. You give your readers just enough to get them anticipating more action....then you stall the suspense. Personally, I'm hoping for a "fire and fury" ending, with the poor hubby getting revenge on all the depraved participants. Whatever you do, please I beg you...do not end this tale with hubby getting his ass reamed out by that closet gay motherfucker. That would be unfortunate for your readers who have waited patiently for your tale to slowly develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF?

This has been a disaster since the beginning and now it just fell even further.

Honestly, who writes this crap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Started off well enough ......

.... but appears to be falling apart .

So far this story could have been just two installments . Instead of building up the drama and anticipation , it's more like pulling teeth .

So in episode 4 he outwits his wife and her ' friends ' ?

Episode 5 he finds his wife is being blackmailed and they reconcile after giving Mark and Suze some payback ??

This could be the worst story you have written ...... so far .

I actually wonder if this is indeed your work as you are usually far better than this .

I do recognise it is increasingly difficult to come up with a fresh , entertaining spin on a very well used theme , so please , please do keep trying .

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
ONE More.

I will reluctantly give you ONE more chapter to wrap this crap up, though he has enough now to end this.

Please don't have her being "blackmailed" and forgiven.

mole114mole114over 4 years ago
He ain’t going to submit

Reading a comment by anonymous saying can’t wait for him to submit that’s not going to happen the way it’s written screams revenge even the title does lol

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Thoughts

Why are we only learning NOW that he checked up on her late nights? Until we were told this I didn't understand his change in attitude since he supposedly still didn't have any info. Now that we know that he did, why the fuck has he been dragging this out?

Why even mention the possibility of going caveman, when he had an easy way in? I would have climbed into the bed; let HER leave the room if she wanted!

If he puts the device on the underside of the flap, she'll see it every time she lifts it to get into the pocket.

"or if she thought that I should get to feel what she had felt last night." - As he explained earlier, he already HAD felt that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm sad that Troy wasn't first to get Marie's ass

Since this story seems headed toward a tragic ending, I was hoping that at leat Troy had gotten there first. It would have shown Marie still had a midicum of feeling still for Troy. Now, there's nothing worth fighting for. He's lost her. Time to check the boxes and end the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dragging it out

Might have been worth reading if didn't drag it out 2 pages at a time is way too slow

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Can you go any slower.

So slow and now that he has proof he's going to hem and haw and plan and 9 more chapters to wade through when 2 would do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
To short

Not a bad story so far, but I dont think it should be spread out in so many little stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It moved along this time . Now he can start to move money around and prepare for divorce. I’d have all the lawsuits ready for the school, mark and divorce papers served at the school just after have the audio of there plan over the school speaker system. Their kids are big so I’d move some money to each of them . Then take as much out of all cash , savings , retirement accounts and the house and hide that. Also if it looks like the judge is trying to screw him over financially than I’d ask my boss to fire me and collect .

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Too slow

Moving forward but getting gross and not erotic. This recording should be all he needs to make Mark pay with help from his ex-con friends. This can be wrapped up with just one more chapter.

kiteareskitearesover 4 years ago
A coward and a bully not a dominant or an alpha

Pathetic man really does need holy hell rained down on him fuck it I'd start by going out that night and torching his house.

Once he was fully out of the picture than kick her arse to the spare room with a chastity belt on until the youngest was 18. Then divorce her, plenty of time to asset strip.

Question is how did she get seduced by such a lowly piece of shit? A real dominant would not have to be brutal or play humiliation games like pissing up her arse (unless she wanted it). This is not D/s, I'm not sure it's even S&M, it's more like S&S - sadist and stupid.

Why does she tolerate it when she has a husband that she appears to loveish... showing a defence for him and wanting him to be equal.

As there is going to be no holy hell, maybe the husband could demand to strip her and examine her and take her to the police, get the bully and his brat arrested and sacked at the very least. THEN burn their house down...

Sorry but unless her mindset going into this affair is explained it's MSR and 1* all the way. This is not the behaviour of a normal sane individual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Only one way for this to end

"Master" Mark gets worked over with lead pipes.

jasonnhjasonnhover 4 years ago

Crap, what drivel.

Now he knows and he knows people that are willing to take care of his little "problem". "Stud" Mark should have his balls and teeth removed and see where it goes from there. Of course he should file for divorce and if his "wife" is unreasonable, she should be gang banged into being "understanding". It's good to know people.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
So, either . . .

. . . her husband kills her boyfriend and Suzy before reconciliation, or he just divorces her and let’s her go her own way, or he gets drugged, raped and learns to like getting fucked in the ass? That’s about all of your choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

it will soon be time to drop the boom on asshole and his wife maybe the boys from work can arrange a gang bang for both mark and his slut of a wife and maybe his own wife as well time to get rid of some extra baggage

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well at least you didn't go with the 10" BBC cliche

1 and 2 were ok, this one not so much. Or rather maybe a bit too much.

This was way past golden showers, if you're going to keep that up, plus the whole Dom sub humiliation crap just post to Fetish.

LW commentariat ripping you a new one in 3... 2...

Gave it a 2 for technical proficiency.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 4 years ago
Yuck. Story's getting a bit gross now.

Hey Bebop3... Your comment; was that pun intended? LOL

Farmers_Son: The story is longer than it needs to be, I think. You keep adding to her list of sins and Troy keeps scratching his head and doing nothing. The interaction between Mark, Susie, and Marie is over-the-top, the dialog sounds wooden; they're like bad actors doing a poor job at delivering their lines.

I could live without all the poo and pee stuff too. Not erotic, at least not for me.

Your story isn't bad, it's just dragging a bit. You could also do more than two lit pages per chapter; we're entirely capable of reading much more than that in one sitting. But thanks for taking the time to write and post. We do appreciate it.

blackswordblackswordover 4 years ago

He should go to the police with the proof that his wife and her lovers intention of drug him, rape him and probably blackmail him. He could even, with the police, put a trap in place and have them arrested and convicted at sexual predator( marc admitted that he has already done it one time)

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Yeah

Someone needs crippling

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Think

I’ll wait till the end to rate this story. Could get ugly

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HEY ANNON!!!!!!!!!!

It's chapter 3 T H R E E!!!!s you like headaches!! Wasn't it your wife who fucked over 100 men and you didn't find out until she died. Just think of all the cum you drank!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Their time will come

I am going to love the revenge element of this to the evil fuckers. There may be an element of blackmail going on here so i will await further detail before deciding if I want her dead or just sent to a Mexican whorehouse lol

JJ

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 4 years ago
Got worse fast

This jumped into the toilet.

All of this and previous chapters should have been in one chapter especially considering how bad the story gets the longer it goes on.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineover 4 years ago
I think this is getting boring

Nothing new but I would love to see old Mark get raped by some excons. I see the husband as a very weak man . This wife has no love for him and hasn't for a long time. All you write is gay base story you should move to gay you know so much about it.

breville1breville1over 4 years ago
Too little too late....

From the recording, Mark's comments suggest that he and Suzie had got Marie drunk, drugged or both and had photographed/videod sex with her at the beginning. Then blackmailed her into further trysts.

I guess Marie must have a latent submissive nature which came out when she met and worked with Mark, who is clearly a well built dominant male. Marie's "discovery" of this must have led her to continue and "learn" to enjoy her new found pleasures. It also sounds like Mark, who seems to be also bisexual, is behind all her efforts to get hubby to agree to both swinging and the gay sex.

Further, though Marie was drawn into this, I get the impression that Mark is the "driver" behind her continued trysts, though she too shares in this by actually continuing....she is unable to control her new found desires despite the glaring and obvious fact that such activities would damage her long relations with her children and husband (he refused resolutely to make any fantasy a reality).

Obviously, we have a classic case of a wife being worked over by a pussy hound using her latent desires (after such a long relationship, it can be really easy to get excited by attention from someone new/younger and giving in to the "wrong" desires). Unfortunately, despite clues from her husband she continues her trysts. This can only lead to the end of the relationship as her continuation indicates that she no longer has respect for her husband and marriage.

Question is, why didn't hubby challenger earlier....all the signs were there. In a marriage, especially a long one, communication is the norm. Each partner gets used to telling the other whatever is on their minds. A suspicion needs to be addressed early before it snow balls into a disaster, like in this case. He finally makes a call to the school Principal about his wife's late nights. This would have been my first action followed by a confrontation (would have led her to reassess her actions and her marriage) or to put her under surveillance.

Unfortunately, the husband, strangely, does not act in the obvious way. Well, lets see how the payment proceeds. Clearly, Mark, Suzie and Marie need to be paid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hay out there!

Could someone give me a wakeup call.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No remorse, she needs to pay.

This bitch needs to pay. There is no chance for staying married. She gave herself to another couple and seems to have no remorse. She is plain evil and needs to pay dearly.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
It’s a Shame

It’s a shame the husband let things get this bad. Twenty some years of marriage?!? Anything short or breaking Mark’s legs or even taking it to the school board in a law suit now, then this just turns into weak cuck drivel.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago
I didn't comment...

on the first two installments wanting instead to wait and see where this was going. I have a few concerns (not that they will make one bit of difference).

In part one you said that Troy was 43 and Marie was 40 and married 22 years. You made Mark 24 and Suzie 21. Marie works with Mark a new teacher at the school that Marie works at. You didn't say what grade just that she was shooing the last of the students out of the classroom. What school does Stacey go to?

In this part you wrote, 'Instead she announced that Suzie was going to lead a new exercise class at the gym. It would be a combination of yoga and exotic dancing'. In part one you wrote, 'Suzie was a twenty-one year old college dropout who seemed to love partying'. When did she get certified to teach yoga and dance?

Suzie just happened to get her in job (that apparently gives her plenty of time to be with Marie and Mark) at the same gym Troy goes to. Was there only one gym in this town?

At 24 Mark is not only a teacher but a certified but also a Dom and Bull. He knows how to cuck guys because that was how he got Suzie. Oh yeah and he has an inside step on getting drugs thanks to Suzie. Doesn't that school district do background checks?

So in part 4 we can expect the two guys that Max set on them is going to break in on Friday and then do a number on Mark, including anal turning him into a submissive.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 4 years ago
Dreadful

This reads like a group project by a handful of early-post-pubescent boys trying to write the dirtiest story they can imagine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Micrometer

I can’t resist: putting a micrometer in her rear passage is really kinky. Never would have thought of it myself. My apologies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
story

you're drawing this out too long.

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Dying of Old Age Here

Way to long. The only way this wimp husband can redeem himself is if he puts the hurt on these weird folk. The wife's crap would be at the curb.

texxmantexxmanover 4 years ago
Going off the rails

Now it’s getting to be too much. I’ll finish the tale though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Troy needs to know his place. With his mouth and ass filled with Mark's cock and the girls strap-on's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars but we need more

I'd like to see the hubby beat the crap out of Mark on Friday, right after hexhad a talk to school about what's been going on. After he beats up Mark, have him fuck Suzie to a new high....then turn and burn them all. Seems fair...

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
She obviously doesn't care about her marriage

She thinks her husband just needs to be drugged, raped and blackmailed to be happy and "enjoy" their "lifestyle"?

The lifestyle would be one where her marriage is completely destroyed.

Dump the bitch and move one, but please do it in ONE chapter.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I have to agree.

Taking way to long with the story. He has had suspicions from early on yet he does nothing about it. He is knowingly accepting sloppy seconds. What is he waiting for? It is most likely legally a 50/50 split anyway and yes in some ways he may end up paying her to sleep around but at least he is done with her and in some way can walk away knowing he is not going to hang around any longer. Whatever he provides in any court order support will not equal if he stayed with her. Also she will have to do whatever he did around the house so again she will not be as happy as she had been with a lover and a spouse.

abitshyoneabitshyoneover 4 years ago
end of part three

its a good story, tho its being dragged out a bit, then again if you suspect your wife is cheating I guess you don't want to believe its true so maybe some guys would wait and hope its not true, however now he knows, but was she drugged and blackmailed, ? , looking forward to part 4, maybe a little word from a couple of his supervisers friends are in order, or maybe its time to get rid of a slut wife, thanks for sharing,,

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
i want

to know what happens, but i gotta tell ya the wife seems like she de-evolved back to a collage age of maturity. hubby might think about taking her to the hospital to get checked for brain tumors

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Retribution

Now he knows the plan I hope he has some of his work pals hiding in the house to inflict some retribution on this asshole. This should be done after taping the attempts to rape him. The wife also needs to go. Also hope the next part is the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
this story is going down hill fast, your worst story

how low can you go? writing this trash. get your ex-cons to break him into pieces with his slut wife. the courts will rape you. there is no plan just a shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"For the RAAC lovers, hit the backspace and move on. You won't like it. For those who want death and destruction rained down on the participants, same advice."

That's your statement from Chapter 1. Okay, maybe not death, but after what you posted in this chapter, destruction is pretty much his only recourse. What Mark states he as planned for him goes well beyond cuckoldry but goes into physical and mental cruelty. The only way he could be safe is by making it so Mark can never threaten him, ever, and that would require some form of destruction.

<P>

I mean, he wanted to fuck her at school, when they could have been discovered by students. While what they are doing is in their home, his tone, attitude, and subjugation of Marie would most likely lead to him being fired. It would have to known to the school because there is enough in the recording to get a restraining order -- at the least -- taken out against Mark.

<P>

The title and details of the story pretty much require some destruction on his part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another Dumb "I'd do this and that' Comment

Some people live in a dream world or a very different jurisdiction from the US. These days any decent lawyer would discover all the money you hid, all the money you gave to the kids and your arrangement with your boss (your banker/kids/boss wouldn't be stupid enough to lie under oath for you) and make you personally liable to include it in the divorce settlement. Your efforts wouldn't impress the court either!

As for the "I'd get three friend to dismember her and sell the remains to a Mexican whorehouse' type of comment, these people might as well just tell us that they've decided to spend a long time in gaol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
started out as a good story

but this is getting a little extreme and arguably unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"Maybe she would be faithful to me until it healed."

Why would he care? How much more can there possibly be? Why would he touch her ever again?

<P>

From the title the obvious inference is that the marriage is over. You already said there will be no RAAC. He has more than enough to go to a lawyer and the school board. All that's really left is to make her pay. Unless you are needlessly dragging this out there's only enough plot for one more chapter. Anything else is garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

now is the time to nail her with the recording

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Plenty of time to come up with a plan.

Troy working out he will be able thrash Mark.

Shady friends make Mark vanish in the night never to been seen again.

Marie after drugs and mind control forgiveness but Troy could have saved her a long time ago ???

TnicollTnicollover 4 years ago
Drove Off a Cliff

Wow! This chapter just destroyed this story. The author had an interesting premise going, and now? If it were a TV show, they would say it "jumped the shark!"

Too bad, was looking forward to more of an emotional and ethical back and forth discussion between husband and wife. Now we have, well I don't know what it is?

After this chapter there is no possible reconciliation path. In fact, it sounds like more than one person winds up dead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Something is off about wife...

Seems she is either being drugged or manipulated in some way.

How's it going to turn out??? Who's bitch is Mark going to become? (that seems to be where the author is headed) Would be interesting (and a cange in pace) if the wives snapped and turned the tables on Mark; in that sense making him their bitch...

The only options I see (anything else he might as well put a bullet in his head.)

1) Complete retribution; scorched earth, taking all vile parties down, exposing them to the school system they work for, etc.

2) Or, If there's any hope for wife; she's in dire need of psychological and/or psychiatric care. If there is any reconciliation possible. Marie seems like she may be a couple french fries short of a happy meal....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
yes

there is no chance of a RAAC.

she is irredeemable now. i had been 90% sure she ruined the marriage forever. but now i'm 100% sure. i'm almost positive mark is a wimp that has fake muscle. i mean, it's real, don't get me twisted. but you know the sort of muscle you get from paying someone a butt ton of money to tell you what to eat, how to stretch, checks up on you like a worried mother hen, and has you do comfy air conditioned machines. he talks about drugging men, so we can say with certainty he's a bully/coward. and he talks down about people, but not to their faces. he's a wimp, this mark. slapping around women doesn't exactly make you a tough guy. it makes you insecure.

i found myself in a similar situation to your main character. my g/f went off her actual meds, started taking hardcore drugs, and ran off with some sleeze behind my back. he was very verbally and physically abusive towards her, from what rumors i'v heard. when she called out MY name while fucking him (not even lying lol) he tried to come after me. since they were far far away, i had already written her off as a bad life experience. but when he tried to confront me, i laughed in his stupid confused face. i didn't even use words. he got scared and fucked off to w/e liquor store his kind crawl into. total loser. he's in jail, she's a lonely single loser with god knows how many issues because of her self medicating....and me. shit. i'm healthy, surrounded by good people, have a great career, and while still being a typical caveman with my grooming habbits....still somehow good looking enough to get hit on.

so yea, i know his type. he's weak. maybe he can bench 300-350. but he's no brawler. he's no biker, blue collar man, no martial artist. he's a academic punk. he surrounds himself with literal children and masochistic women. that says a lot about the guy.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 4 years ago
Pretty slow going

This story while being interesting is becoming a distraction by how slowly you're proceeding. This is starting to feel like the weekly serial at the movies where the damsel in distress is tied to the railroad tracks and then, and then-------

Get to a rip roaring conclusion and get a great score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pretty simple.

The marriage over. I generally like your stories, but don't see how you can pull the rabbit out of the hat with this one. Perhaps when they visit next week he kills them all. Slowly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You just never know....

... how a story is going to end, unless you're the author. Here's a story with a good start and some decent character development. I, for one, am anxious to see what you do with it. You're other work speaks well for what you can do with this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This writer only ever writes long winded, overly drawn out stories now. I won't read anything by this wannabe again. 1*

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 4 years ago
Finish

Anything beyond part 04 will be rambling. You have given enough background and plotting to get to a conclusion (even if it has to be more than two pages).

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
I can't believe it

In the intro to this series, you said, don't bother reading it if you seek RAAC or extreme BTB.

WTF??

With this level of betrayal and contempt, nobody would consider reconciliation, but to not burn her? Bad?

I will read the rest of the series out of interest as to how you could work a moderate, civil conclusion out of this.

If you do, I can't imagine it will be palatable.

If I were him, there is no way that her parents and children would not be given a copy of that audio. It would come with a warning that it's extreme, damning and terrible beyond words, and would be up to them whether they listened or not.

All the children are old enough to know the truth.

This would be after playing it for the cops, and arranging a sting. This is intended rape, with the added charges of administration of drugs without the victim's consent, plus they have openly admitted to blackmail and are in the process of conspiracy. All three are voluntarily involved. All the would go down hard.

If you didn't get to hammer the cocksucker half to death in the process, it would only be to prevent jail time, but with all these indictments, she will get zero from a divorce.

Sure, there could be some crap about not being admissible in court, but it won't stop the cops from acting, and they can, and would, still give their professional opinions as to the lead-up that caused their involvement. This is preventing a serious set of crimes.

The three of them like their games so much they may even enjoy being jail bitches, but jail bitches they all would be, when word gets out. And I'd make sure word got out.

The only others comment I could make is that you could write the same story in half the text.

No further proof is needed to undo their plans. It would end when they came to his house, if not before.

If you manage to fuck this obvious conclusion up and make it all understanding, and forgiveness over time, I couldn't read any more of your work.

The three of them are too evil and corrupt for anything less.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Grinding a lot of gears in the comments section.

No matter. Everyone who commented will be sure to check out how Farmers_Son dovetails the ending of Pt. 03 into Pt. 04 which will be the possible conclusion. I am. Could fall in many different ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jumped the shark

There were a lot of things in this chapter that missed the mark, but the ultimate disappointment was the product placement. All the years of Skype, FaceTime, Google Hangouts, and here you are italicizing Amazon. Yes, I caught the McDonald's drop but that made sense. Probably the only sensible thing in this chapter.

Redo1984Redo1984over 4 years ago
Hmmmmmm.

I actually was drawn in with the story. Yeah, there are some holes in it. But the dialog between the 3 stooges... Who talks like that?

Time to blow some shit up Cap!

🤘

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Is anyone surprised by FS putting this crap out?

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
MARKY IS IN FOR A WORLD OF SHIT

and he doesnt have a clue, TK U MLJ LV NV

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
6 pages to figure out she’s cheating. Damn.

He had plenty time to figure out what was going on. This was too long.

Ok. He knows she’s cheating, and wanting to take him to the cleaners. There better be a hellacious payback if you want to live up to the story title “Making Her Pay”.

Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

Time to end this one. Pt. 03 is more like pt. 2.5.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Really!

From ok to shit.

Hope next chapter finishes it. Just need to know if he fucks or cucks.

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
Wth

Where is the rest of the story? As the late Paul Harvey use to say..?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I agree

I agree Tazz317, if you have been paying attention to what Troy has been saying. The little things that he's doing. It doesn't look good. For the threesome.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Further Thoughts

How did she go from wanting a little swinging action to being a full sub, willing to help force her husband into submission? Or was that a lie from the beginning?

BTW, to me it's always been Mickey D's, not italics, no hyphen, just "D," not "Dee." Then again, I don't recall it ever being written just spoken, buy that's how I pictured it in my mind when I heard or said it. Urban Dictionary agrees with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really hope Mark's plan comes together

He's the man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Didn't read this one yet.

Didn't read this one yet but from what I've read sofar she gave all of her self to others before she gave anything to her husband. What a slut.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
He waited too long.

I hate to say " I told you so but... "Now what will he do. He has their plans but will he follow thru. That is the big question and will he divorce that bitch and get his revenge on her and her lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Hmm

That part was pretty stupid, hope it improves.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

I think it was an abrupt shift from him having nagging suspicions, to having active suspicions.

\

Why weren't we told about him calling the principal before he confronted her with it? You would think that with his near accusation she would either wake up or blow up,

\

I wouldn't have gone to Mick's room. If she doesn't want to sleep with me, SHE can go to another room.

\

Given her attitude the previous night, and his response, I'm surprised that she's surprised and upset that he took care of himself for dinner.

\

I'm surprised that she didn't have the tell-tale limp when she came home.

\

Just looking at old comments, saw I read this a couple of years ago, obviously didn't make enough of an impression on me to remember it. As some said, time to get those supervisors involved. I wouldn't even bother with some plan to catch them in the act. Deal with Mark AND Suzie away from the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My, that escalated quickly. LMAO.

This has gotten stupid. Husband really is an idiot and a wimp. He doesn't do anything after the school principal tells him in effect that his wife has been lying for months about her helping Mark late after school, he throws out to wifey that he wonders if she is cheating. Wifey just walks away and he says and does nothing else? No one would do that; it makes no sense.

If in the next chapter he gets his foremen to arrange through the "guys they know" to stomp the shit out of Mark after raping Mark's ass, I will return and apologize for my harsh words. Otherwise give it up; think of all the poor electrons you're killing to write this drivel..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree this story turns more stupid with each chapter.

Boardman68Boardman68about 2 years ago

It seems Troy had plenty of evidence to confront this in Part 1 of the story. From the beginning of the story, there weren't little changes in her behavior that he could have ignored b/c he loved & had always trusted her. She was clearly lying (badly) multiple times & her long held attitudes on sex had been turned on their head. Plus, what wife asks her husband if he finds her best girl friend sexy while they are making love together?

He may have had a chance to stop this if he had confronted her early on. He may not have been successful in his confrontation & she may have decided to keep her adultery up irregardless. But he would not have had to endure what is not weeks, months? of this agony.

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

Oh look another American cuck writer, how surprising. Wish we could block writers on this website.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh hell yeah. Good t5ime for him to get some of his 'dark side' employees to be ready for his house this weekend.

Mark and Suzie need further 'continuing education' Marie also can benefit from a lesson or two. Hope he acts with haste or he may get a taste of something he will not like.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Well that was rather disgusting, maybe he'll get the guys from work involved. Or he'll just beat the shit out of mark himself. No my favorite chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Insane crap.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Any response short of killing all of them is unacceptable. They are planning to rape him!

ZK

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous