Making Her Pay Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to Mick’s old room and crawled in the bed and went to sleep. In the morning I got up at my usual time, went in and shaved and showered and quietly dressed and left the house without my usual cup of coffee. A quick stop at the local Mickey-Dee’s for their hotter than hot coffee and I was on my way to the factory.

Oh, yes, before I forget. Before I went and tried the door I attached the tiny recording device to her purse. Her purse had a flap over an outside pocket so I attached it to the underside of the flap. I doubted she would feel it and would certainly not examine her purse for such a device. It was voice activated and would record up to ten hours of voice before running out of memory. I hoped that the placement would allow clear recordings as I was afraid if it was inside her purse that it would be too muffled to make out.

I planned to download the file each night and listen to the file either after Marie went to bed or at work the next day.

Anyhow, work was distracting all day as there were many small wildfires to put out and a literal fire in one of the paint rooms. We got it suppressed but the fire department had to be called per protocol and I had to squire the firefighters to the paint room so the fire could be investigated. It took up a couple of hours total just for that.

This night I came home at the right time but Marie was late. She had not made any attempt to let me know she was going to be late. I have no idea if she just felt I was going to be late so why should she bother to let me know or if she just didn’t care if I was home and she wasn’t or if she thought that I should get to feel what she had felt last night.

I made myself some soup and a sandwich and had it all cleared up by the time she arrived at about seven p.m. I didn’t ask her why she was late and she didn’t provide an explanation either. When she asked about supper she didn’t seem at all pleased to find out that I had already eaten and had not bothered to wait for her. She also didn’t seem to like my explanation that I had no idea of where she had been or when she was going to get home so I had just taken care of myself.

I went to the den and watched a game on one of the sports channels while she puttered around getting her sandwich and a small salad. She brought it into the den and proceeded to eat without talking to me at any time. Occasionally she would shoot daggers at me but I just ignored her and pretended to be enthralled with whatever was on.

After she finished she got up and left the den and didn’t return. I heard her wash her plate, knife and fork and then she went to the bedroom again and I presumed she locked the door again. I waited a bit before retrieving the recorder and downloaded the files to my laptop. I then replaced the device after making sure it was charged.

After putting on my Bluetooth headphones I opened up a search in Amazon for some doo-dad that I was interested in before opening the file. This way, if Marie came in, it would look like I was surfing and listening to some music. This was something I do fairly regularly.

The first few files were just music during her commute, then her talking to the barista at the coffee place she frequents. After a bit she must have arrived at school as she greeted Mark. I assumed she put her purse down as their conversation was kind of on the quiet side. I turned up the volume.

“Good morning, Mark, isn’t it a glorious day?”

“Now that you are here, Marie, yes, it is a glorious day. Do you have anything new to report before the kids come in?”

“I don’t really know but I do need to talk with you after school today. Troy made some comments last night that bother me.”

Just then I could hear the kids come in and their conversation immediately became professional.

Marie must have then put her purse into a desk drawer or locker as it only picked up snippets of noise after that. I looked at the files and decided to skip all the small files and went to a larger file that showed it being recorded after school was let out.

I started the recording. Marie was shooing the last of the students out of the classroom and Mark was already asking her questions. “Well, Slut, what did limp dick say last night that bothers you?”

Marie shushed him before answering. “Look, can we go to your house so we can talk without any tiny ears around?”

Mark had a lilt to his response. “You know I have this reoccurring fantasy of me bending you over my desk right here and flipping your skirt up and fucking you until you scream.”

“I know but you will have to wait until the school year is done before I will allow that. Come on, Lover, let’s go to your house. I assume Suzie will be there?”

The recording became dull after that. I kept on listening though as it was not yet half through the file.

There were road noises and the dash radio was tuned to some strange music I had never heard Marie listen to before. It took about fifteen minutes for her to get to Mark’s place.

The recorder stopped when the radio shut off and I then started the next file. Finally paydirt. There were a few noises as the file started then, “Suzie, Lover, how I have missed you and your body.” There were some kissing noises and soft sighs for a few minutes.

Mark then spoke. “Get your clothes off, Slut, before I tear them off. I have been itching all day to slap your bare ass.”

“Yes,Sir,” was her only response. I heard the rustling of clothes. I assumed she was taking off her clothes.

There was the sound of some sharp slaps on skin followed by small yelps and then sighs. Mark kept up a litany of verbal abuse during the corporal punishment. “How dare you deny me like you did at school today. I am your master.” He kept up the comments about her status as his slave.

Then he told her to get into a sixty-nine position with Suzie and lick her twat. That was exactly how he put it. I really couldn’t make out any other sounds than the continued slaps. Then I heard his zipper go down and suddenly someone let out a grunt of surprise. I assumed he had stuck his cock in my wife. “Yes, Bitch, take my cock. I will fuck you when I want and you need to learn your place. Limp dick needs to learn his too. You have failed to seduce him into having an affair with Suzie. The plan was to use that to blackmail him into sex with all of us but you have failed.”

There was another sound, kind of like a blow to the body. Someone grunted and whined in pain from the impact. I assumed he had struck Marie. I wondered if she was bruised from the spanking or the hit.

All too quickly there were multiple sounds of people climaxing. Mark yelled for her to take it all. One or both of the women started to whine but it was muffled. I assumed it was from the fact each had her face in the other’s crotch.

After they all relaxed from their interlude Mark finally asked Marie about her concerns. “Last night he told me that he had called the school and Marge had told him that I was not authorized to stay late and help you and she didn’t know why I was doing so. He then asked if I was wanting to swing and whether I was already having sex with someone else.”

She stopped for a moment. “I think he suspects that we are having an affair. I don’t know if he suspects Suzie as a partner for me but he must believe we are fucking.”

Mark snorted. “So what? What can limp dick do? If he doesn’t at least let you fuck with me and Suzie then you will take his stupid ass to the cleaners. He will lose the house, have to pay some child support, and keep you in the lifestyle you have become accustomed to. In effect he will have to pay you to fuck us until we say different. I don’t think he is that stupid. He will have to go along.”

“But what about getting him to join us? I thought the plan was to include him.”

“That is up to him. If he and Suzie want to get together I think she is still in favor of that. I would love to break in his virgin mouth and ass for some hard cock. I remember what it was like to finally seduce my old college roommate. It took a lot of alcohol and some Molly but he finally came to love having my cock in his tight ass. And he was the starting tight end for the football team. He used to come home from practice and practically beg me to fuck him. I think he totally forgot about Suzie, since he was dating her at the time. That allowed me to move in on her and he was just a convenient piece of ass whenever I was horny.”

He laughed. “I used to get so turned on watching him prance around our room as he tried to entice me into sex. Hell, I didn’t even have to leave the room to take a piss. He would drop and suck my cock as I tried to drown him. Lord, I want to do that again and I think limp dick will be the perfect little cocksucker for us. You and Suzie can use the large strap on with him. Hell, maybe we will invite a bike club to come and use him like a rag doll.”

Suzie busted out in a demeaning laugh and clapped her hands but Marie at least put up a token of resistance to his plan to demean and humiliate me. “I don’t think he will agree at all to that. I want him to expand his horizons and fully embrace our lifestyle but I think he should be in control and be an equal partner not be a stooge or slave.”

There was a sudden slap and someone whimpered. Mark very forcefully spoke, “I don’t care what you think or want, Slut. You are mine to do with as I please and your husband will also be my slut and be used the way I decide, not you, Skank.”

He paused for effect. “Do you understand?” She must have nodded as he didn’t continue to berate her.

“I think you need to invite us to your house next weekend. Why don’t we make it Friday night? That way we can use the entire weekend to get Troy into a better frame of mind.”

Marie wasn’t totally cowed. “What are you going to do? I told you that he is adamant that he is not interested in Suzie or any gay sex.”

“Oh, don’t worry about that. ‘X’ and alcohol worked before and I will bet that it will work again. Just make sure that your video camera has a good battery so we can have proof of him losing control and fucking us both.”

They must have just played with each other for a little bit before Mark started in again. “Slut, assume the position.”

“But you fucked my ass just the other night. I am still a little sore and I don’t want Troy to notice that it is loose, at least not until we get him on board.”

There was a slap again. “Slut, I don’t care what you want or don’t want. I need you on your back with Suzie parked on your face. She will pull your legs back so I will have a clear shot at your ass. Do it now or I will just throw you down and do your ass dry. I bet limp dick won’t be able to miss the sight of your raw ass.”

Someone whimpered, I believe it was Marie, but there seemed to be no resistance to Mark’s plan for sex. Suzie gave out a sigh and spoke, “I love your tongue, Slut. Work it. Suck my cunt and then my clit.” There was a little pause. “Oh, yes, that’s it. I could almost give up Mark’s cock for your tongue, Bitch. Now my asshole. Lick it and then stick your tongue in as far as you can. Do you taste any shit? Can you even hear me while I am grinding down on your face?” Suzie gave out a small laugh.

Then Suzie turned her attention to her husband. “Is her little tight hole winking at you, Babe? Is she wanting your big cock in her tight little hole? I bet she has been dreaming of you taking her hole. She told us that her husband finally conquered her last frontier but he was late wasn’t he? You had already broken in her ass. Now fuck her and fuck her hard. I want her to limp out of here so he will have to know that she is being fucked like the whore she is.”

There were some long drawn out moans after that. Mark made sure to talk to them as he slid home in Marie’s ass. “Here you go, Slut, have some prime meat up your ass. I am using less lube than the last time. Does it burn a little? Yes, it is tighter and hotter than the last time so it must burn a little. My goal is to use less and less lube each time until you take my cock dry and love it, Bitch. Your asshole will be permanently open when I am done with you. Take it, Bitch, take it.”

He grunted and groaned. Both of the women seemed to be moaning and groaning a lot also. I didn’t need to listen anymore but I forced myself. I certainly didn’t have even a smidgen of a hard on while listening and picturing in my mind the fucking my soon-to-be former wife was taking. She was now someone I had nothing much in common with other than three kids and a house.

Mark must have been turned on as he started choking out how much he was slamming into Marie’s ass. Suzie must have gotten off Marie’s face as Marie’s moans were now no longer muffled. She let out a small scream as she must have climaxed. I took some solace in the fact that her orgasm with me fucking her ass was a lot louder and longer until I had the thought that maybe she had faked her orgasm with me. That was a disquieting thought.

After he came he must not have pulled out. “Keep your legs in the air, Bitch, or I will slap you silly.” After a short bit he let out a contented sigh.

“Oh, my God, you are pissing in my ass. Why are you doing that?” This came from a shocked Marie.

“Because I can, Slut. I own you and you need to realize that. Now don’t let any of my piss out of your ass or you will stain the carpet. Suzie, bring me the butt plug. When I pull out, stuff it in her stupid ass.”

He was quiet for a short moment. I could hear Marie. She sounded like she was crying. I wonder why she would cry. So what if her lover humiliated her just now. She was playing the whore with him and his other whore and he was letting her know where she stood in the relationship. It was a wonder that Suzie didn’t take a shit on her face.

There were some other sounds as he must have pulled his cock out of her ass. Marie let out a small whimper. I suppose that Suzie had just slammed the fake cock into her ass to plug her and keep the piss and semen in her ass. I wonder if she had to wear the stupid thing all the way home. I was so disgusted with her that I really didn’t care. I hope her ass was sore for a week. Maybe she would be faithful to me until it healed.

After they recovered Mark told Marie again to plan on having them over on Friday night. He also laid out the plan to get me drunk and maybe high on something or other.

End of Part 3


12