Making Her Pay Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,793 Followers

"I had planned on seducing you tonight. It has been so long since you bedded me. I have been feeling neglected."

"I appreciate the thought but we both need a good night's sleep. I can't imagine how sore your muscles are from sleeping in the chair. Come on, our bed is calling."

I had no intention of bedding her again. The Lord only knows what was brewing in her system and I was not intending to catch whatever she might be spreading around. I did give her a hand to help her stand and she did groan a little from falling asleep in such a contorted position.

In the bedroom I made quick work of shedding my clothes and putting on my sleep shorts and sliding into bed. Marie just pulled off her robe. She was nude underneath it and didn't bother to put on anything but slid into her side of the bed. I was ready to just turn my back on her and fall asleep but she had other ideas.

When I didn't attempt to give her a good night kiss she went after a kiss. She climbed onto my body and straddled my hip and rubbed her traitorous cunt on my hip as she bent down and took a kiss. I didn't fight her but also didn't work hard to accommodate her. I stayed on my side as she continued to try and get me up for some sex.

She kept rubbing her tits on my arm and her cunt on my hip. She was leaving a slime trail and I was close to screaming at her to stop when she finally gave up. "Troy, don't you want me anymore? What is wrong, Honey? Why aren't you hard and horny for me? Is there someone else?"

Her comments were quietly spoken but she was very serious. I thought about her questions quickly and tried to formulate a tactful answer without tipping my hand. I actually wanted to ask her why she was so intent on having sex with me as I felt she was probably getting all the orgasms she needed from Mark and Suzie.

"Marie, I am really just tired. There have been a lot of conflicts and concerns at work that are keeping my attention on the job and I just haven't had a thought about sex in many days. There has never been anyone else for me. I have never strayed or been tempted to stray since we started dating all those years ago. I was actually proud to have gotten you pregnant even though it was a little earlier than I had anticipated. I love our kids. I wouldn't trade anything for them. I can't think of anything more satisfying than to grow old with you surrounded by kids, grandkids and, maybe, great-grandchildren."

I stopped my quiet comments and looked up at her. "Can you say the same things?"

I didn't wait for her answer. I just moved a little and she fell off to the side of me and I got up and went into the bathroom. I was ready to puke my meal I had eaten in Atlanta this evening before my flight home.

I forced out a little piss as I really didn't need to go but just wanted to make Marie believe I needed to void. I washed my hands and then my face. I looked in the mirror and was shocked. My features were drawn and haggard. God, I looked like hell and felt the same way. Something had to give and very soon or I would be checking into a hospital from exhaustion. I washed my face with cold water and came back into the bedroom.

Marie had moved back to her side of the bed but she was watching me closely. I made a decision. "Since I probably won't sleep well I think I should go to Mick's room so I won't disturb you."

I turned and left the room. I wonder if she realized I didn't wait for a response to my comment and intention to not sleep in the same bed as her.

By the by, Mick's bedroom had a lock on it. When he hit puberty he came and asked for the lock as he didn't want to have his sisters busting in on him while he might be engaged in a little self abuse session. Marie and I had kept the grins off our faces while we had agreed and then put the lock on his door. Of course his sisters wanted the same thing but we resisted as Mick had never been one to just walk unannounced into either of their bedrooms.

I secured the door behind me and attempted to sleep. It was a long time coming. While on one level I still loved Marie I could not condone her actions recently. I don't care what reasoning she used to justify herself. She was deliberately hurting our marriage and me without any hint of remorse. This will also hurt her children and might even deprive them their loving mother. I didn't want them to take sides but hoped we had raised them to have a better moral compass than she was showing now.

She and her two lovers needed to pay and pay dearly for what they were doing. If my plan came together they would pay at the level I wanted.

End of part 4 Hope I haven't been too boring.

Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,793 Followers
12