Making His Mother Our Lover

Story Info
She, her husband and his mother give in to forbidden desires.
2.7k words
4.42
71.3k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't hold back the sigh that escaped my lips as I watched her bend over to remove a second bottle of white wine from the fridge. She was beautiful. Small, very slim with perfect curves, waves of blonde hair bouncing around her shoulders and eyes that were green, blue or grey depending which light you were looking at her in. The morning sunlight over breakfast on her balcony that morning was my personal favourite, illuminating the golden tones in her hair and giving her eyes the same deep greenish-blue intensity as the ocean. Every fibre of my body wanted her, but I couldn't let her know that.

I'm a married woman. I adore my husband, and while she was the only one who could turn my head... she's his mother. We were visiting her in his hometown, and now, I found myself home alone with her while he met his old college friends for a beer.

I forced myself to snap out of the inappropriate thoughts racing through my mind as she returned with the wine, and instead of sitting in her own seat opposite me, she sat beside me on the sofa, crossing her legs beneath her. "Let's just drink from the bottle," she grinned, and so we did, chatting about work and our lives before we met, and sharing the bottle between us.

Suddenly, she looked at me, and the smile dropped from her face. "Belle? I need to tell you something, but please don't hate me," she said quietly, and I instinctively took her hand in mine.

"Nothing you tell me could make me hate you, Ana," I whispered. "Is this about Jess?"

It was no secret that Ana preferred my husband Luka's ex partner, Jess, when we first got together and had asked him to reconsider choosing me, and I could only assume that she was about to admit it.

"God, no. The past is in the past where it belongs. It's about Luka."

"What did Luka do?" I asked, my voice shaking as I feared the worst. Was he sick? Did he cheat? What could this possibly -

"He didn't do anything," she assured me, interrupting my train of thought. "It's just- is it really fucked up that since I saw him like that this morning- oh, never mind. Sorry." She took a long swig of wine, finishing what was left in the bottle.

My mind drifted back to that morning. Ana and I had woken up before Luka, and had gone to the balcony to eat breakfast. We'd woken him up by laughing, and he'd wandered out to join us. Still half asleep, his dark hair tousled and partly hanging down into his dark brown eyes. He was only in his underwear, and apparently hadn't noticed the morning wood bulging against the tight black boxers. I'd grown wet immediately and fucked him senseless as soon as we got back to his bedroom- I cut myself off before I turned myself on again thinking of the things I did to him, and turned my attention back to Ana.

"Oh, God. I remember, he came out half naked. Did he make you feel uncomfortable? I can try to have a word and tell him not to do it again," I offered.

"Don't," interjected Ana, a second too quickly, and put her head in her hands. I moved closer to her and stroked her hair.

"Will you please tell me what's on your mind?" I said softly, and she looked up at me with a pained expression in her eyes.

"I... I liked seeing him like that," she breathed, in a barely audible whisper.

A silence fell as I tried to process what she was telling me.

"Are you saying that you find Luka attractive?"

"No-" she balked, then her voice softened again. "Well, I don't think so. Not really. I'm not jealous or anything. But since I saw him like that, especially how... you know. How big he is. I've been having thoughts. Sexual thoughts. Is that terrible?"

"Probably no less terrible than the fact that I've wanted you since I met you, and when you were bent over getting the wine bottle out of the fridge it took every ounce of my self control not to come up behind you, lift your dress and start eating you from the back," I blurted out. I don't know if I said it in a misguided attempt to make her feel better or simply for myself, but it was out before I could think about it.

Ana took a sharp gasp of air, and we both stared into each other's eyes, wondering what to say, what to do, what the fuck was going on. And suddenly she was in my lap. My fingers found a grip of her hair and I kissed her deeply, my tongue parting her soft lips and hers immediately responding and exploring my mouth. I kissed her passionately until she broke away to take a breath, and moved down to start kissing her neck and opening the buttons on the front of her little sky blue dress.

When I first took her small, dusky pink nipple into my mouth she let out a low, shaky sigh and grabbed my hair, murmuring Serbian words I didn't understand, and began grinding against me, thrusting her hips, and I knew she was mine. I moved her off my lap and placed her on the sofa again, and moved to kneel in front of her, opening her legs and placing soft, feather light kisses from her ankles all the way up to her slender thighs before noticing she had no underwear on.

"You don't wear panties?" I asked, looking up at her and gently kissing the soft thatch of golden hair on her mound.

"I do," she said. "But they were soaked after... this morning... especially after listening to you two. To Luka."

I couldn't believe what she was saying, but I knew better than to let myself really think about it for too long. Instead of licking her immediately as I'd planned, I slowly traced the slit between her lips with my fingers, feeling how wet she was. She gasped when I brushed against her clitoris, and again as I slid one finger, then two, into her.

"Do you want to know what I was doing to him to make him moan like that?" I asked her, using my thumb to rub her engorged clit while my fingers took care of her from the inside.

"Fuck yes," she cried out, as I suspected she would, sending electric shocks into my lower stomach and groin.

"As soon as I got him back into the bedroom I took those boxers off him," I told her. "Have you seen him naked?"

She shook her head no, and I picked up the pace, fingering her faster and pulling soft cries of pleasure from her lips.

"It's a thing of beauty," I told her. "He's so fucking hot, and it's bigger than it looked this morning. So when I had him like that I got on my knees and took as much of it in my mouth as I could. He likes to be deepthroated. I'd love to watch him facefucking you."

Somewhere in the back of my mind I was shocked at the words leaving my mouth, but I couldn't stop.

"I made him lie down and I sucked his balls too, while he jerked off for me. I hope you can walk in on him jerking it one day, it's hot as hell to watch... then I spread his legs like I did to you just now, and used my tongue on his tight asshole. He hasn't let me take him with a strap yet, but he lets me use my fingers. So after he was wet and relaxed enough, I took his cock back into my mouth and put a finger inside him while he pushed my head down onto it. That's probably when you heard him... he really, really likes that."

By this point, her juices were soaking my hand, her pussy clenching my fingers as her beautiful eyes rolled back in her head.

"Do you want me to show you how it feels, baby girl?" I asked her. "I can make you cum with my mouth while I finger you too."

"Please..." she cried out, and I wasted no time. I lapped up her sweet nectar from her lips and inner thighs then sucked her clit into my mouth, using my tongue to lick it and swirl around, fucking her faster and deeper with my fingers now. Her moans started to turn to screams as she grasped at the sofa, her dress and my hair, and her legs trembled uncontrollably.

I can only assume that it was her howls of ecstasy and shaky cries of vulgar, barely coherent strings of words in both Serbian and English that drowned out the sound of the door opening and Luka walking in.

"What the fuck?!" he yelled, and I jumped back while she clasped her legs together.

We all stared at each other with wide eyes, until finally I broke the silence.

"Come here, Luka. I want you to kiss me."

"Are you insane?" he hissed, and I nodded.

"Probably. But I need you to kiss me, and see how good Ana tastes. She won't mind... she wants you just as much as I do right now."

"What do you mean, she wants me?" he asked incredulously, looking at her in confusion and disbelief. "What does she mean, mom? You don't... right?"

"Luka-" she whispered, and he lowered himself into the nearest chair.

After a few seconds, he looked up at me. "Kiss me," he said. "Before I realise how fucking crazy this is... kiss me."

I lifted his chin, stroking his short beard, and gave him a long, slow kiss.

"I think you need to lick her again, so I can really experience the taste," he said, his voice deep and dark.

Feeling his eyes on me the entire time, I walked over to where Ana was sitting and kneeled in front of her again. I slid my arms under her legs so that I could hold her hips, and licked her, my tongue probing deeper between her pussy lips this time. I looked up at Luka from between her legs and saw that he had taken his long, thick cock out of his jeans and was stroking it slowly. "She tastes so damn good," I told him, and he pulled me up and kissed me hard.

"Fuck, she tastes like heaven," he groaned, and I kissed him again as my hand wandered down to his pulsing erection.

"She's also really fucking wet right now," I murmured in his ear, and felt his cock twitch in my hand. "She's dripping from being so desperate for you, and she's wet from being licked too. And she was tight around my fingers, so I can only imagine what she'd feel like for you."

"Belle, are you saying-"

"Fuck her. I want to watch you fucking rail her so hard she can't walk in the morning," I told him, leaving no room for doubt of what I wanted.

My words clearly had an effect on Ana, who whimpered softly and allowed her hand to move down between her legs. "Eat her out until I get back," Luka growled, and retreated into the bedroom. I obliged, immediately moving back between Ana's legs to lick her slowly, allowing her juices and my saliva to flow down between her ass cheeks before moving down there with my tongue too.

"I can't-" she gasped, "he's huge, I-"

"Don't worry, baby. I'm not going to have him fuck you in the ass. I just want to make you mine, explore every part of you."

She relaxed at that and repositioned herself so I could hold her legs apart and use my tongue on her tiny puckered hole, gasping and sighing as I did so, until suddenly Luka reappeared. He was completely naked, his ten inches standing proud, a bead of precum appearing on the head.

Spitting on her clit one last time, making her body jerk, I moved out of the way to let my husband have his way with his mother.

My limited knowledge of their native tongue allowed me to understand that he asked her if she was sure she wanted this, and she assured him that she did, more than anything.

In one swift movement, he lifted her into his strong arms and she wrapped her legs around him, and he had her against the wall, sliding every inch deep into her. She let out a long, wavering moan as he filled her and as he began fucking her faster, harder, pounding into her relentlessly, I noticed a splash of liquid over his feet and the wine red carpet.

"Fuck baby, you made her squirt," I gasped, and he responded only with a low, guttural groan.

Still inside her, he made his way to her bedroom, and I opened the door to allow them inside. He lay her down on her back and continued fucking her in a steady rhythm, each thrust earning a scream worthy of a hardcore porn video from Ana, and I moved over to kiss her. I lay next to her on the bed, and started licking, sucking and gently nibbling her nipple again while her son continued slamming into her, making her whole body move with every collision.

My hand moved down between her legs to rub her clit while he fucked her, and soon, her body was convulsing, her sobs of pure raw pleasure filling the room, and Luka gasped.

"She's so fucking tight, I can't take much more baby-"

"Finish in her," I demanded. "Fill her with your cum, I want to lick it out of her."

He lifted her legs onto his shoulders and she yelped as he drove his cock into her as deep as it could go, but he put his hand over her mouth and gave it to her over and over again, mercilessly fucking her until his thrusts became erratic, his moans more breathy, and I watched his body tense as he exploded inside her.

She let her legs fall to his sides and he collapsed on top of her, still inside her, breathing heavily. She held him tight, her own breaths short and shallow, and kissed his neck. Seeing any other woman with Luka like that would either break my heart or fill me with rage, but this... this was beautiful and deeply erotic. He kissed her forehead and I moved to allow him to roll onto his back next to her.

When he did, I kissed him first, and moved down to lick his now softening cock, kissing it and licking the taste of Ana and his cum mixed together, before moving over to Ana.

She looked at me with something resembling fear in her eyes. "Belle, I swear this never happened before, and even if I could I would never try to take Luka-"

I put my finger over her lips to shush her before following it with a soft kiss. "Ana. I'm not worried about you and Luka, right now all I'm worried about is that you're letting his cum drip onto the bedsheets instead of letting me eat it out of you."

She bit her lip and breathed deeply, pushing my head down. "You're a goddess," I whispered, before moving down between her legs and licking her, my tongue gently exploring her sensitive pussy, lapping up my husband's cum until I was satisfied that I'd licked her clean.

"Can Ana sleep with us tonight?" the question had left my lips before I even knew I was going to ask it.

"No," said Luka flatly, and I felt a twinge of disappointment until he looked up with a dark smile and swiftly slid a hand into my lace thong, dipping a finger inside me, then traced the same finger across Ana's lips. "No she can't... because I can promise both of you that no one here is sleeping tonight."