All Comments on 'Making His Mother Our Lover'

by m00nflower

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sswillowsswillowabout 3 years ago

Let's keep this going. Great first story. Good proofreading. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great Story

There is nothing like having your wife and mother in bed with you. That is pure love to have 2 people who love you the most. A mother's love and a wife's love, nothing like either one. And, when you have both at the same time that is the the ultimate type of pure love. I loved it when the wife made the firsts move to her MIL and then both took the husband into their tangled web. Cannot wait until this story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really great story

It's a really great story but I will admit was disappointed that you jumped from kissing to him suckling his mom's light pink nipplw , it is nice to read how they got to that point. Hopefully we'll see many more chapters. My experience was the opposite in it was my wife and her mom aswell as my wife and her sister ( unfortunately only 2 times and 3 times just her sister and I had some one on one time and yes my wife knows as after the first time she called and asked if I had as I was coming back from doing some things at her sister's house. She proved without a doubt she was OK with her sister and I having sex by as soon as I was in the house she was waiting nude on her knees and gave me one of the best blow job's I've ever had and commenting how she was enjoying the taste of her sister and I on my cock aa she cleaned it with her mouth.

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Impossible to use a word to describe this story: eroti, sensual, totally hot and mind blowing. Please tell me this is NOT the end of this epic adventure and, judging by the talented writing and descriptive transition, I believe this is NOT your first foray in writing.

Totally telling my age, but from Penthouse Forum, 5 full erections and a “Dribble of pre-cum” on each is much better than 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Refreshing and Original

The story is refreshing and original if a little on the short side hence four not five stars. Looking forward to seeing more from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm00nflower@m00nflower
This is an outlet for the fantasies I can't share with my husband. I love writing about my sexual fantasies and have decided to come here to share them with others anonymously.