Making His Mum a Merry Widow Ch. 02

Story Info
Barry hooks up with ex-girlfriend and her mum.
5.5k words
4.6
36.3k
60

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 07/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jd8406
jd8406
758 Followers

All story characters engaged in sexual activities are eighteen years of age or older.

Mum's breasts looked wonderful glistening with my cum, mum was using a finger to spoon the cum on her cheeks into her mouth, she offered me a finger with a large blob on it, I took her finger into my mouth and soon had the blob on my tongue, I stuck my tongue out then cum kissed lovingly with mum. Mum's kiss was forceful and aggressive, when we broke off mum said, "Barry, do you know that's the first time in my life I've had a man's cum in my mouth and I loved it, that's maybe because it's your cum."

"Did you never give dad a blow job?"

"Never Barry, he asked me to do it several times, but I always refused, the only thing I did was I'd spread my legs and he'd mount me in the missionary position, there was never anything else, the hand job I gave you was the first one I've given in my life, your dad never gave me an orgasm when he was inside me, I'm a virgin in a lot of sexual experiences."

I looked into her eyes and I felt so sorry for her, I said, "How did you bring yourself off, do you have toys or did you just use your fingers?"

Mum was looking at me so intently, I wondered if she'd reply to me then she said, "Barry, I had you when I was eighteen after I had you my sex life with your dad went downhill so quickly, I'd get a three-minute fuck once a month then once every two months which soon went to once every three months. I'm not a lesbian but Jill and I were close, I told her about the problems I was having with your dad, she told me the same thing was happening with her, she introduced me to vibrators, dildos and butt plugs she had no problems getting them as her husband loved to watch her bring herself off, Jill gave me some of her spares and I still use them."

I was taking some of my cum off mum's breasts and massaging it onto her huge hard thimble like nipples, I was thinking about the butt plug and said, "Mum, I like Jill, she's a kind woman and she'll be a good friend to you, what do you use the butt plug for?"

Mum smiled and said, "Jill, told me that when I'm bringing myself off, it makes my pussy much more sensitive if I've a butt plug inside my ass, it works really well for me. Jill is a good friend and she's been there any time I've needed her, she likes you too and thinks that you're quite a stallion. I love what you're doing to my nipples, when you were dating Lucy, she told me that three hours was the normal time when you were riding her. Lucy's not happy with her fiancé, she thinks he's too old for her, he's forty-five and she's twenty-one, twenty-four years is a big difference but he sees her as a trophy wife, keep this quiet but Lucy is two and a half months pregnant."

I thought how interesting, I was fucking Lucy when she was eighteen and she was a wonderful ride then; she loved anal and I could give her three vaginal orgasms in ten minutes which made her lovely cunt so wet. She told me I had the biggest cock she had ever taken and I felt she was looking for a Sugar Daddy but I enjoyed the time I had with her.

I slipped in a question that would tell me a lot, I said, "Mum, how big was the strap on you and Jill used?"

Without thinking, mum said, "Big, eight and a half inches but thinner than your cock, can you tell me how long your magnificent cock is?"

I smiled and said, "It's a lovely thick ten inches mum, you've got a beautiful cunt mum, let me make your nipples glisten with my cum."

I took some more of the cum off mum's breasts and coated both of her nipples with my cum, her nipples were hard but looked dry, mum said, "Barry, that feels so good, do you want me to bring you off again?"

I smiled and said, "Later mum, I want to make you cum first, you have made me cum, now I want to make you cum."

I then took mum's left breast into my mouth and started nibbling the meaty part of her breast as I teased and squeezed her hard nipple with my thumb and index finger, mum gasped with pleasure as I nibbled all around her breast. I teased her hard nipple with my tongue then took the nipple into my mouth and started sucking it, mum said, "That's so good Barry, I love what you're doing to me."

Mum brought her right nipple to her mouth and teased her nipple with her tongue then started sucking it, I was sucking her left breast as she was sucking her right. I came off her breast and moved south, my tongue licking its way across mum's stomach. I used my thumb and index finger to spread mum's thick cunt flaps open, mum spread her legs wide in anticipation, I said, "Mum, I'm going to give your gorgeous cunt some oral, please keep sucking your nipples as I do."

Mum's cunt was so wet when I got to it, it looked so inviting, her pink flaps were glistening with her cum and I reckoned I was likely to be the first male ever to go down on her. I also had the feeling that Jill was no stranger to this gorgeous cunt. I teased her huge clit with my tongue, it was like a little penis and I knew I'd enjoy sucking this beauty, mum came off her nipple but still held it and gasped, "Barry, that feels so good, you're going to be the first man to eat my pussy and I'm so happy that it's you that's going to do it."

I was so focused on what I was doing and for the next twenty minutes, I just nibbled slowly up and down each of her thick cunt flaps with regular insertions of my tongue into her dream of a cunt. As I was nibbling her, I was finger fucking her with two fingers, mum was tightening her cunt muscles around my fingers, mum had very strong cunt muscles and I knew when the time came she'd give me a great ride.

Mum was still licking and sucking her nipples, that was over twenty minutes she'd been doing it and it looked so erotic. Just before I sucked her clit I said, "Mum, now the real pleasure starts, please let me know what you enjoy so I can give you a great one, you can talk dirty as I do it to you."

Mum came off her nipple and said, "Barry, that was incredible a girlfriend has given me oral and it didn't compare with what you've just done to me, my pussy is tingling and I can't wait for the genuine pleasure to start."

I smiled and said, "Mum, genuine pleasure always starts with the clit."

I then sucked mum's clit, it was huge and the way she was groaning and gasping, it was very sensitive. I was also finger fucking her with three fingers and mum was loving it, as she was riding my fingers, she cried out, "Darling, this is fucking incredible, I'm going to cum darling, give me another finger in fact if you can fist me, fist me hard and deep but don't stop sucking that clit."

I had felt mum had two micro-orgasms since I started sucking her clit, I had also coned shaped my fingers and was now fisting her dripping cunt while mum was holding her ankles at her shoulders with her legs spread wide. She was like a woman would be in the missionary position to take a cock deeper, mum cried out, "I'm cumming soon darling, this is the best oral I've ever had, Jill says I've a magic mouth but yours is better, I love how you're stretching me, I'm cumming, can I cum in your mouth?"

I didn't reply. I kept sucking and fisting as my mouth filled with her creamy cum. I was thinking of Jill; I had often fantasised about having Jill and Lucy in a threesome. I wondered if it would be possible to have Jill and mum in a threesome?

Mum had a massive orgasm, there was so much cum I had to swallow some but held the majority in my mouth. When mum had composed herself, we cum kissed lovingly for several minutes, mum was busily transferring her cum from my mouth to hers. I was so happy I'd done it this way with mum as she was now glowing, mum broke away and said, "Barry, you don't know how much I love you, that was incredible, the orgasms you are giving me are getting better and better, that was mind-blowing what you just did for me."

We kissed again, and I said, "I want to do more for you and the more time that we're together, the more pleasure we'll both get, when was the last time you were with Jill?"

Mum looked a little nervous and said, "Three weeks ago, if you want me to stop seeing her I'll do that, I feel sorry for Jill, she was having an affair with a married man and his wife found out, that was four months ago, Barry, I want nothing to come between you and me."

I kissed mum and said, "There's no problem with you seeing Jill as long as you look after me, Jill is so like you a loyal, caring woman and both of you have beautiful big tits, have you told her about us?"

Mum smiled and said, "Thank you Barry, she's got bigger tits than mine she's a 34 G, Jill is so like me in so many ways, we are both open-minded, we both have very strong libidos but my self-control is stronger than Jill's, I'm worried that Jill will have one-night stands, she stayed on the pill when the relationship ended and that worries me. Since the day you caught me sunbathing nude, all I've been thinking about is you, no I haven't told her about us as I'm sure she'd want to share you with me. Lucy's wedding present, I'm thinking of giving her two hundred and fifty pounds, will you give her something or just leave it with my gift and say it's from both of us?"

I smiled and said, "Mum, you're so kind, I'll give you the same and you can give her five hundred and say it's from both of us. How would you feel if Jill's hot for me?"

Mum used the darling word and when she uses that word I know she wants something, she said, "Darling, I know that she'll want you but there may be a problem, Barry I'm being honest with you here and I don't want you to think I'm an old fuck because I'm not, is that ok with you?"

"Mum, we must be honest with each other, then we can have so much fun, I'll be honest with you, if the opportunity ever came up for me to have a threesome with you and Jill then I'd be into it and the reason for that is I love you with all my heart and I admire and respect Jill and I'm sure all three of us would have lots of pleasure if we did it."

Mum kissed me and said, "I feel the same way and that will be a lovely present for Lucy, darling, we may have a problem with the threesome with Jill. I didn't like her old boyfriend, he was only using her for sex and that was so obvious when you saw them together, he never saw her in the evenings or weekends, their rendezvous were always in the afternoon."

"I met them several times socially, they came to the bungalow and twice he tried to touch me up, I didn't tell Jill at the time as she was obsessed with him but I think in reality Jill just wanted his cock. One day Jill asked me if I'd like to have a threesome with him and her, we both had the fantasy of having a threesome with a guy, I told Jill that he wasn't the guy I wanted to do it with and I would not change my mind. After they broke up, I told Jill and Jill said it didn't surprise her. I think a threesome could happen but there's a possibility that Jill might say no. I love you Barry, do you want me to bring you off?"

I laughed and said, "Mum, if that happens then you can still visit her but you must tell me the naughty things that you get up to and that'll spice up our sex life. Let's have something to eat and when you're cooking dinner, I only want you to wear an apron as I want to admire your gorgeous butt as you cook. After we've eaten could you get the bottle of Coconut Oil that's in your bathroom."

Mum smiled and said, "I'm hungry too, but I want to make you cum later."

As mum was cooking and I was admiring her gorgeous body I said, "Mum, can we use some of your toys to spice things up, I don't mean tonight as I know what we'll be doing tonight?"

"No problem darling, I'll do anything with you, give me a minute and I'll let you see them and your dirty mind can drift into overdrive."

Mum had a box with an assortment of vibrators, dildos and butt plugs, although there were only two butt plugs, one quite long and thick the other looked a waste of time, mum told me the bigger one was her favourite. I said nothing, which I think made her curious.

We finished our meal and mum was still wearing the apron, along with her hold up stockings and three-inch heels, she looked incredibly sexy. Mum had given me the bottle of Coconut Oil and I said, "Mum, let's go into the lounge, I want to lube your gorgeous big tits."

Mum smiled and said, "Now I know what we're doing and I thought you wanted some fun with my butt, Barry I've never done this with anyone in my life but I can tell you I'm looking forward to having your monster cock between my big girls."

Mum pulls up her big tits and sucks on them. The cool breeze from the open window hit mum's nipples, making them even harder. After a few seconds, she leaned forward and shoved them in my face.

I then lubed mum's massive tits with the Coconut oil, making sure that every part of her big breasts was very well lubed, paying special attention to her meaty melons and the thimbles of her hard nipples. I couldn't resist leaning down and sucking on the brown areolas of her jugs. Mum shook with the anticipation of what was in store for her breasts.

Mum clamped her breasts around my monster cock as I started moving up and down between them. She watched as the head popped out of her breast flesh and slipped back down out of sight and then pop back out repeatedly. I paused for a moment so she could lick the pre-cum off my piss slit, mum's a very sexy woman.

"Cum on my titties for me, darling," she said. "I want to feel that hot cum on my flesh."

"I want the pleasure to last a little longer Mum, it feels so good, I wish it could last forever."

"Fuck them, darling, fuck them forever," she said.

"Mum, I love your big titties,"

"There all yours now, big boy, no one has ever fucked me like this. You can have them however you want."

"Oh yes, is that true, well then I want to cum on your titties right now,"

Without hesitation, Mum lays back and I get down on my knees.

"Fuck these massive tits and then cum on them with your big dick."

I straddle Mum's massive tits and she responds by using her hands to push her colossal tits together. Mum's tits are lubed with the Coconut Oil, which makes them nice and slick for my cock, which is buried and barely visible in between them. As my bulbous cock head pokes out, Mum tries to lick it while she arouses me by talking dirty, "Yes, that's it, fuck those tits, yes I want you to shoot your hot load all over them."

I take my cock and pull it from her tits while moving to the side of her. I wank my cock furiously while Mum watches and sticks her tongue out. "Oh yes darling, I'm ready for it all."

That was Mum's last words as I spurted, purposely aiming my first shot of spunk at mum's mouth and it hits her tongue, she immediately swallows. I used the rest of my load to cover every inch of her giant melons, as mum rubs her tits together and moans. She grabs my cock and cleans off any left-over cum.

Mum said, "Barry, I love you, now let me lick all this cum off my tits."

We were both happy, we kissed and cuddled for ages, then I said, "I'll be up early tomorrow as I've work to do on a new program, then I'll go to Silks and get you some more goodies, when do you want me to come around tomorrow?"

"I wish you were staying with me; I'll give Jill a call after I get a nice card so she can pick up Lucy's money, how about one or would you prefer later?"

I kissed mum and said, "Once I can get inside your gorgeous pussy with my cock then I'll stay, one will be good for me, mum I want you to know that I've enjoyed today, we can have a lot of fun together."

I gave mum five fifty-pound notes and a big kiss and left thinking that tomorrow would be a good day.

I messaged Kay telling her I'd be at Silks at eleven thirty, she was wonderful again, I bought a lot of very risqué Boudoir Lingerie which mum would look gorgeous in, I also got several pairs of four-inch heels and three very short miniskirts. Kay also showed me some gorgeous silk collarless kimonos with the belt just below the navel, Kay put one on and modelled it for me, she was wearing a top and it still looked so sexy, I whispered to her as there were people in the boutique, "They look stunning please give me three, you're giving me a hard on."

Kay whispered back, "If I get my magic mouth around it, I'll make it even harder."

I smiled at her and whispered, "I've got a girlfriend, if I didn't, I'd be dating you."

"I'd love that, I love to teach young men how to give pleasure to older women."

I got into the car and phoned mum, "Hi mum, how are you? I've got some beautiful things for you."

"Barry, you're spoiling me and I love it when you spoil me, you spoiled me so much yesterday, I was up early this morning and you were the first thought in my head. I phoned Jill to tell her I'd a card from Barry and myself for Lucy, she told me she was just coming out of the opticians, I invited her to come round for a coffee."

"She's got a lot going on with the wedding and she can't stand Peter, Lucy's fiancé, she wishes Lucy wasn't marrying him but she knows that Lucy will go through with it as she won't have an abortion. Jill told me she'd never seen me looking so good and so happy. I also told her about us and she's genuinely happy for both of us and she asked curiously about her and her relationship with me, I told her I'd still see her as I'd told you all about it. Jill might flirt with you a lot at the wedding. She also asked if we were staying overnight at the hotel, as she would stay in Lucy's bedroom, which was given to her as a changing room."

"I'll be there in a few minutes and mum could you lube your favourite butt plug and slide it inside your ass for me?"

Mum laughed and said, "Do you want my ass if you do, you can have it anytime?"

I laughed and said, "Mum, if I can't have your gorgeous pussy then I want your ass, see you soon."

Ten minutes later, I pulled into my mum's driveway and made my way to the door, loaded down with packages.

"Barry, that's so much?" she gestured towards the bags and boxes as she opened the door for me, she was naked.

"This is for you, Mum," I replied as I stepped past her and set everything down on the dining table again.

"Barry really, you shouldn't have."

She was saying the 'expected' thing, but I could see her eyes were sparkling with happiness as she looked at the packages and bags. As she stood there looking at everything, I stepped back and let my eyes roam over her beautiful hips, the terrific body she had was incredible. Her shapely legs looked terrific and her enormous breasts, as I looked her up and down, I felt my cock stiffening.

"Barry, there're so many things here, the miniskirts are so sexy and the Boudoir Lingerie and negligees are amazing."

"Mum, there are three outfits in this bag, please tell me what you think of them?"

Mum opened the bag and looked at the first outfit then the second and third, she didn't say a word until she'd thoroughly looked at each piece, then she said, "I love everything you have bought me, they are clothes I would only see in a magazine or newspaper, darling you are giving me an identity and I haven't had one throughout my life, I've been restrained and restricted in what I wore and what I could think, Barry, you're giving me a confidence that I've never had in my life."

She turned to me and stood on her tip-toes to give me a kiss, she hugged me, her voluptuous chest feeling soft and wonderful as she pressed against me, her soft lips came next to my ear as she gave me a shy confidential whisper, "Darling, I've left the bottle of Coconut Oil on the kitchen table, let's go into the kitchen, I want to suck your cock as I need all the experience, I can get on cock sucking but only with your cock. Then I'm going to lube your monster cock and I want you to ass fuck me, do you like mummy when she's naughty?"

jd8406
jd8406
758 Followers
12