Making His Mum a Merry Widow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed mum lovingly and said, "Mum, you're dirty and I fucking love it, now let me sit on a kitchen chair and you can kneel in front of me and suck my monster cock."

As I sat on the kitchen chair, mum knelt in front of me and said, "Darling, this is the first time I've ever sucked a cock so it might not be all that good but I'll do my best, and if I do something that you don't like then let me know and the same goes for something you do like. I don't think I'll be able to deep throat you today but that's going to be my goal and today I'm going to concentrate on your bulbous head, I love you so much."

Mum started by teasing the full length of my cock as she fondled my heavy balls, she kissed, stroked and licked all around, she started licking my thick shaft up and down and it felt so good as she fingered and licked my frenulum. As mum took my bulbous head into her mouth, my cock tingled and she was making me harder. Mum came off me and said, "Darling, I don't think I can make you any harder so I'm going to lube you as I want you to cum inside my ass, when I can deep throat you that's when I'm going to suck you off."

As mum was lubing my cock, I said, "Mum, for the first time having a cock in your mouth that was first class, I could feel your mouth and hands making me hard and I look forward to you deep throating me."

Once I was lubed, mum spread her legs and leaned over the kitchen table. I went behind her and pulled out her butt plug, placing the head of my on cock on her well lubed ass hole. Before I applied any pressure, mum said, "Darling, I'm a little nervous but I'm giving you another first today, I'm trying to relax and want you to know how much I trust you, to let you do this to me, I hope you enjoy it."

I replied, "Mum, I'm going to go so slowly here and if you have any discomfort at all then let me know at once, I love you so much and I'm honoured to be the first to do this to you, that's my head in, how does it feel?"

Mum gasped and said, "It feels tight but I've no pain or discomfort, give mummy a little more of your big beautiful cock."

I slowly and gently pressed my monster cock further into her tight asshole. I had roughly eight inches inside her, I said, "How does it feel, mum? Can you take a little more?"

Mum was purring with pleasure and said, "It feels so good, yes I can take some more, I feel the head of your cock stimulating my G-spot and that feels so good, how's it for you, darling?"

As mum said this I felt her ass cheeks on the base of my cock telling me she could take my full length, I said, "It feels nice and tight and warm for me, that's good if it's stimulating your G-spot that'll give you a vaginal orgasm very quickly, you're taking my full length now so let me get a nice rhythm going, how's this for you?"

"Barry, it's so good, I'm happy I can take it all, you can give me a good hard ride now, oh darling I'm going to cum soon, harder darling I can take it."

Ten minutes later mum had her third vaginal orgasm, every one of them were body-shaking orgasms, as she composed herself, I pulled out and kissed her lovingly, mum said, "Those were three of the strongest orgasms of my life, everyday it just gets better with you Barry, I've my yoga tonight and I don't think I've the strength to go. I'll make you something to eat now, as you must be hungry, that was incredible and when you tell me to put a butt plug in, I'm going to get so excited."

I replied, "Mum, you've got to go to your yoga and that'll keep you young and flexible. I've also some work to do, let's eat and I'll see you tomorrow.

I got back to the penthouse and picked up where I'd left off yesterday, and it worked out well. Around eight, I was getting tired and poured myself a glass of wine, while watching television my phone rang, it was Lucy.

"Hi Barry, how are you? I'm phoning you to thank you for that very generous wedding gift, I tried to phone Babs, but her mobile is switched off."

"Hi Lucy, I'm good, mum and I got together with your gift, she's at her yoga, that's why her phone is off, how are you? I'm looking forward to the big day on Saturday?"

"I'll try to get her later, do you know I'm pregnant, I've got a bun in the oven, I've stopped drinking and I'm watching my diet, I'm getting married but I'm not sure I'm doing the right thing. He asked me to sign a premarital agreement which I refused, he's no other relatives so I'll be financially secure, mum's given me a load of advice but I'm still going through with it. I'm looking forward to seeing you on Saturday, mum tells me you have a gorgeous penthouse. Saturday will be good, please give me a couple of dances for old times' sake, I've been forced to wear a very loose white wedding dress to cover my bump, you won't believe the size of my tits, they were big before, now they're enormous and getting bigger by the day. Barry, you're the only one I have ever given a titty fuck to and I loved it when you did it with me, my god you could spurt. I'd better go now, I'm looking forward to seeing you on Saturday, mum asked for your phone number as she wants to thank you personally."

I told her I was looking forward to seeing her on Saturday and came off the phone thinking Lucy was telling me how big her tits were and her mum had asked for my phone number; I was sure I'd be hearing from Jill soon.

I topped up my wineglass and my mobile rang it was Jill, before I answered, I knew how I would respond to her; she knew I'd fucked her daughter, and I was fucking mum, I could guarantee that she wanted fucked too.

"Hi Barry, it's Jill, I hope that I'm not disturbing you, but I wanted to thank you for that generous wedding gift you gave Lucy, thank you so much."

"Hi Jill, so nice to hear from you as there can't be enough hours in the day for you so close to the wedding, the gift was a joint effort between mum and I and we were both more than happy to give it, you're not disturbing me at all, I've just poured myself a glass of wine after doing several hours of heavy concentration on a new game I'm working on, are you ready for the wedding?"

Jill laughed and said, "I'll be happy when it's all over, it's taken quite a lot out of me especially as I'm in the office every day, but being an accountant, you've got to be organised and I think I've done well communicating with the hotel where the reception will be and I've booked an excellent trio for the dance afterwards. I'm like you, I've just poured myself a glass of wine and relaxing too, I've switched off my day mobile and am using my private mobile to call you, so keep a note of the number as few people have it."

I replied, "That's a good idea as many people will have your mobile number, few people know my mobile number and that suits me but happy you've got it now, I didn't know there's a dance at the reception as I wanted mum to wear four-inch heels."

Jill giggled and said, "Be nice and let her wear three-inch heels which will be more comfortable for her, I also want to thank you Barry for allowing Babs to still come and visit me, we've been there for each other for so long. Yes, there's a dance and the trio are excellent, you'd better bring your dancing shoes."

I laughed and said, "I only dance slow ones and Jill there's no problem with seeing mum but mums got to tell me all the naughty things you get up to when she comes back to me, we have no secrets in our relationship, will you have a partner at the reception?"

Jill chuckled and said, "Babs and I can do a lot of naughty things as we're both adventurous and open-minded, it's good to have no secrets in a relationship, no I don't have a partner at the moment and I'd like to have a few dances with you Barry as I'd like to get to know you better, I haven't been in your penthouse and Babs says it's gorgeous."

With a serious voice I said, "Jill, I'm surprised that you don't have a partner, you're a tall, good looking, intelligent woman with a voluptuous body but I hope that you'll wear an outfit that'll show your massive big tits to perfection then you'll have my total concentration when we dance?"

"Barry, I hear Lucy's car in the driveway, I've got two outfits that would give you everything to hold your concentration, I'll take some pictures later tonight and send them to you, then you can tell me what you want me to wear, I'm still on the pill and that gives me my massive tits, I've enjoyed chatting with you tonight and I would like you to make the decision on what I wear to the wedding for me."

To be continued, please vote, make suggestions and follow.

12