All Comments on 'Making It Across the Country'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
NotWiseNotWiseover 5 years ago
I think I met her once.

Teena's a great character, and she's very well-portrayed.

AfterDuskAfterDuskover 5 years ago

You established Teena as a character quite well in that short amount of time. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Except I wanted the gum to go "pop".

Making her a bubble gummer. Back in the days when people hitchhiked all the time and occasionally enjoyed some random sex with a stranger in return for a ride, this happened. In today's world of stds and aids, this shit wasn't even a good fantasy. Nice that you painted a picture with 750 words.

KeithDKeithDover 5 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous "Except"

It's just you assuming this story is set in the present, isn't it? They were making Sevilles in the 1970s before the AIDS crisis (early 1980s) and stopped making them fifteen years ago. Nothing in the story dates it to the present, does it? And I had the gum snap. What's the difference between that and pop?

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Hitching

Hitchin rides by Blowing, and Fucking her way across the country. I knew Hippie chicks that did exactly that back in good ole free love days. I picked up such a chick in Flagstaff, gave her a ride to OK city. Thanks for the memories. Five Stars! Well done in 750 words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Would've scored higher, then I seen

..the comment you wrote to "pop". Seriously? Sometimes, readers do that.

Outside of that it was an excellent crossover. I see some sr71plt style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...