Making It Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janders
janders
106 Followers

We got home and plopped down onto the couch. Tom looked at me and said, "So, what did you think?"

"You tell me first," I said a little anxiously, "did it freak you out to see me sucking that guy's cock and him coming on my face?" I waited breathlessly for Tom's answer.

"To tell you the truth," he started slowly, "I loved it! It was the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life!" He couldn't repress his grin. A wave of relief swept over me.

"What about you," Tom continued, "did you have a good time?"

"Yeah, it was fun," I said casually, trying not to sound too excited about the whole adventure.

"Do you think it's something you would want to do again sometime?" Tom pressed me.

"Sure, that would be nice," I said somewhat distractedly while taking off my shoes. Looking pleased, Tom picked up the remote and turned on the TV. What I didn't tell him was that I was already fantasizing about all the nasty things I might do the next time we go to the club!

janders
janders
106 Followers
12