All Comments on 'Making It to 25'

by funperson969

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
des911des9116 months ago

Nicely done - you took a difficult situation and turned into a good outcome for them both. Credible, ordinary in so many ways, but solved with love and honesty. An unusual approach to the problem.

Thank you

Chimo1961Chimo19616 months ago

Once he ate the whores full pussy, you lost me. She fucks other men and he eats her cunt? Couldn’t finish this. He needed to slap her face until she found common sense. Then he could kick of the whore out. Never eat the cunt of a woman who is not exclusive.

WantingToWriteGoodWantingToWriteGood6 months ago

Excellent story. Well written.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Good story! Should the diabetic husband be eating Blizzards at the DQ.

5

OvercriticalOvercritical6 months ago

As unlikely as this plot was, it was food for thought. Perhaps if couples who are drifting apart try something like this there would be fewer divorces and fewer broken families. There was a sci-fi story written many years ago where all marriages were established with time limits; the number 7 years sounds familiar. After the time limit, during which fidelity was required or some penalty was exacted by society, the couple came to an agreement; either sign up for another defined period or call it quits. The marriage continued in this fashion until "death do us part" or they quit after one of the contracted periods. Marital involvement was very stable and people were happier knowing that they could call it off amicably. As unlikely as this scenario seemed, perhaps it isn't really so far fetched. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

wasn't clear to me how far she had gone with the neighbor before he found out. The audio led me to believe this was not the first planned meeting.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

so nothing happens with Jack? This guy is crazy to suggest she can take lovers as long as it is with men they do not know!

He should have outed them at the party. Stand up and tell folks how he knows his wife had an affair with Jack so keep an eye on your own wives and announce he is divorcing the cheating bitch!

I don't need to always see the BTB endings but I hate when a cheater gets away with it. I mean what if she wa sill with cancer or gets MS or something that has her sick and or disabled? Would she tell him to get a new woman on the side?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Romance? I don’t think so. A cheating wife is someone never to be trusted. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker6 months ago

I was right. Good story, again. I wasn't sure where it was going, but being they were human, it was worth finding out. I think karma (My girl!) soo them going into the hotel. she likes happy endings, too. 5 stars, the Bear approves. More Please.

The BEAR

Norway_1705Norway_17056 months ago

It was "Just" (I made air quotes) a Love Story.

Great style, great rhythm, great choice of words.

Thank you.

It would be nice to read more narratives like this. I'm afraid this one is ... concluded, collecting all the past, present and even future time (in so few, but brilliant pages).

Or is it? Perhaps we could read the adventures of Gray and Tracy that occurred in the months that followed!

SyzyguySyzyguy6 months ago

I love a happy ending and this delivered that in spades. Thank you.

Just_WordsJust_Words6 months ago

Good story! I don't think I could offer her that third option, but it provided the knowledge that turned the story.

goodshoes2goodshoes26 months ago

And if the roles were reversed? Think about it.

deependerdeepender6 months ago

Gee willikers. A story about mutual resect and admiration and...and...good communication. A couple more of these and the LW section can safely shut down.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I guess it makes for a better story, but I don’t understand the third option when he knew she had already betrayed and denigrated him. Option 2 would have been a long stretch for most men.

jazzharpjazzharp6 months ago

This was good; your best yet. I can tell from the comments that you've drawn LW into a category they're not comfortable with. 5 from me!

Storm113Storm1136 months ago

She was already cheating. I could see this if she hadn't already been sleeping with Jack, but if I understood the insinuation correctly it's already too late. Also, if sex trumps love and respect the marriage is already over.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No. I mean, yes, good storytelling and fairly original plot, but the whole concept stinks. As any father of small children, or husbands of menopausal women will know, there are times when libidos are unmatched. The mere notion that your excess, no matter how temporary, entitles you to stepping out, separates you from humanity. And who wants to be married to an animal?

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion5 months ago

The absolute truth! Loved it and I can't say it any better. Thank You.

silentsoundsilentsound5 months ago

The whole Jack situation was far too glossed over.

silentsoundsilentsound5 months ago

The anon comment about changing libidos and behaving like animals is spot on.

Many men have remained faithful despite not getting enough for decades.

CamdudeCamdude5 months ago

From a writer who goes immediatly into my favorites, a dissection of maritol (temporary) incapatibility.Excellent points made of how our society has placed the orgasm above vows, family and integrity. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written. But….

.

One recurring theme in many of these stories is the notion that a human being just can’t function if he or she isn’t having sex on a regular basis. This is utter nonsense, of course, but it still seems to underpin so many plots on these fora.

.

Another theme is that a spouse would EVER willingly consent to allowing their mate access to sex if they, for whatever reason, could not provide it. That is simply not normal human nature, especially after 25 years of (supposedly) a good and happy marriage. But obviously, story plots like this require such to be the case.

.

This couple lives in Literotica fantasy land 😎. Are you not entertained?

.

3 ***

slowhand21slowhand215 months ago

Good story but there should have been consequences for her fucking Jack andJack should have suffered for his behavior.

A_BierceA_Bierce5 months ago

Gutsy move by the author, showing us two people who actually understand what love is. And isn't. Jack? He snuck out the back.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut5 months ago

In a short length of time, you have shown yourself to be a master of the short story.

This longer piece is fantastically put together. I could debate on the realism and whether Grey will be declared a saint in the future or already has sainthood. The story still held me, though.

I was wondering how on earth this story could be listed as romance, then the other shoe dropped at the end. A lovely and very clever twist.

A full 5 stars!

inka2222inka22225 months ago

3 stars, despite being well written and despite the skank partially kinda redeeming herself in the end (to a small degree).

/

First, she ALREADY cheated on him and hurt him. He should have just divorced the asswipe immediately.

/

Second, this whole "BS" about her sexual needs. She can get orgasms from oral, fingers, toys. It's not like she's 100% not getting any sexual satisfaction.

/

Third, even if she wasn't getting ANY sexual satisfaction (which she got), many men go without sex or with mismatched libido with their wives most married life and don't cheat. Women are the only ones who feel like they are owed sexual happiness in a marriage.

tralan69ertralan69er5 months ago

@Chimo196114 days ago

Once he ate the whores full pussy, you lost me. - You might get more from the story if you READ rather than skim.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married875 months ago

A great story of fighting for a marriage!

OOAAOOAA5 months ago

FANTASTIC STORY!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well Fuck me, a woman not wrapped up in herself, full of arrogance entitlement and egotistical bitchy whoreness. Not real positive ive ever met one, may have and not been mature enuf to recognize it. I wld have rearranged jacks nose "just" for the hell of it, the principle of the thing, for his nosing around my wife and talking shit about me. IF he was a big sumbitch, id ambush him and have a weapon, expandable baton?, and go for his clavicles so every move in upper body hurts and then testicles, just to show hes not invulnerable. rk

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ5 months ago

Nope, she already went too far with Jack. Grey should have dumped his cheating wife and found a better one. Jack should have been disappeared. Who would have even noticed? There are ups and downs sexually with couples, but they usually end up in the same place. Grey could enjoy those golden years with a new faithful wife. The cheater could spend her golden years with some cats.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well thought out story. Thanks. 5*

Calico75Calico755 months ago

Nice. Well written.

chasbo38chasbo385 months ago

Nice attempt to show that communication and understanding can solve marital problems. But it does not work for me because she already had an affair of indeterminate length before he found out. They were talking about keeping her from cheating when she had already cheated. Their talk and solution was too late. She was already a cheater and he was already a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not a very plausible story. Why not confirm they already had physical affair before confrontation? Because if yes, it doesn't make all that much difference if they stop.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Did you put this in “Romance’ because you knew how much lower the score would be in the correct category for slut wives?!?

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

she already had a side cock and hubby knew it . i understand his wanting to keep her if he could keep her from fucking other men,but .... pretty sure i wouldn't want to keep her after she screwed the other guy anyway . i think if she had screwed the escort too, it would have been over for me .

OldbuddyOldbuddy5 months ago

Tag it appropriately: Cuckold Its not my type of story. I would not have read it. I do appreciate you and the other writers sharing talent here

usaretusaret5 months ago

The story, for me, was almost predictable. The ending so close to me expectation it was uncanny. Great tale of what a marriage should be.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not a bad story,pretty true to life situation,but what made it hard for this reader is that you unjustifiably left us in the fog about whether she already had sex with Jack previously ..AND THAT.. affected my,and probably other readers also,thinking to embrace or reject either of your MCs. I already had a hard time with his plan to use an escort. The ending really saved the tale for me.. very good thinking and writing on your part..4stars..JZK

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ4 months ago

She cheated with Jack already. She let him denigrate her husband already. The MC wasn't impotent. He made a good showing of himself but that wasn't enough for her to stay faithful. She may have changed her mind with Robert but maybe he had bad breath or something or Menopause was just starting.

Soon she will not want sex at all after the "change". Will she go out of her way to ensure her husband gets what he will still need? She is very selfish and should have been kicked out so he could go find a better woman.

gatorhermitgatorhermit4 months ago
I like the story however …

Story is interesting and very different than the usual Lit story. It is well written with good character development and dialogue. My only criticism is that author wrote the wife as if she was a man. For women, it is all about the relationship and the old saying that women give sex to get love is almost always true. I think her affair with the neighbor would have been all about the chase and flirtation, not simple libido.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

“I will never hold your libido against you. You have little control over that,”

Really?!? Men are expected to control their sexual desires, why can’t women? All the years when he wanted sex more often than her, should he have taken a mistress? Also, masturbation may not be as good as sex, but again, men are told to “deal with it yourself”, so why isn’t that an option for women?!?

ZK

DessertmanDessertman4 months ago

I had a 40 year relationship (friend with occasional benefits) with a woman 9 years older than me. When she was about 70 she started a relationship with a man who was at least 20 years younger than her. As I was having problems satisfying her, I gave her a pass, which she used from time to time, until she was 84 and developed cancer. She died 4 months before her 85th birthday. That was 9 years ago and I still miss her.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The new E=man " more female empowerment I am always amazed at the. The female persona before and after a Marriage (Especially in America). A smelly flesh slot become so dominant. Gods big mistake sexuality he blew it..

fritz51fritz513 months ago

The comment by ScorpioJJ is "balls on accurate" to misquote Marisa Tomei's character in “My Cousin Vinnie.” Why should it be mandatory for a loving husband to have to submit to a standby cock satisfying his wife when the popular response by many to a man spreading his seed around when his wife is no longer into sex is to have the poor bastard castrated?

Does not “In sickness and in health” apply equally to both man and wife? His deteriorating sex performance is a health issue, possibly fixable, possibly not. There are many options that could have been explored but were not. In this story, she cheated, AND with a guy very willing to humiliate her husband. Yet the MC chose to use the Ostrich technique, displaying a lack of testosterone more prevalent than his health issues, ignoring her already occurring disrespect AND offered to pay for a gigolo. WTF

She deserved a good dose of BTB.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

On page one. You mention Gabriella with 44DD Bazookas. What you are saying is she has a 44 inch ribcage, bigger than most men, and her breasts push that number over 50 inches. I don't think so.

Back to the story. BTW most women have rib cages around 32 to 36 inches. Not 44.

JPB

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver3 months ago

The subject matter of the story is more common than people think.

There is almost always a path through it with proper communication and professional help.\I enjoyed the story!!

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well written. You captured the essence of the conflict, and the main character's solution was, shall we say, challengingly innovative. Love the way you had it play out. 5 solid stars! Worth it indeed!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why would he want to stay with a woman who already cheated on him? Who allows another man to disrespect him? Who is so mentally weak she cant control her own sex drive as if she's some twenty year old frat boy.

I don't like BTB stuff, but this story disgusts me with its pathetic MC

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good treatment of a sensitive issue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a brilliant way to deal with such a sensitive subject. For both their sakes I'm glad they found a way forward that showed their love and commitment for each other. I wish you would have set the stage with her about to physically cheat for the first time with Jack when the intervention happened rather than it already had occurred. I feel it was more in keeping with the mood of the story and it would have made the plotline just as effective. Great story well written and worth 5 stars. BardnotBard

Xavier3737Xavier3737about 2 months ago

She still cheated and I would have definitely divorced her!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

She may have reformed, but she's still a cheating whore. She fucked Jack behind her husband's back, and she deserves a baseball bat up her, with the intention of hurting her, and preferably far worse...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous