All Comments on 'Making It Up As We Go: A Sequel'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 352 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandalmost 2 years ago

5*, would have liked a final conversation with his mother to rub it in her face, but it was still great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Am glad that someone FTDS. I enjoyed the start of this yarn, could see the adultery and moms loose morals to be revealed. Saddletramp is a very accomplished author and thinks out of the box in his offerings. His take on this tale fits the bill. If I could talk him into going to the T.S. tales and finish A boiled frog, I would be a happy camper.

TNX Jim t…..

brendan_charltonbrendan_charltonalmost 2 years ago

Very good.

Surreal at some points.

But, this level of evil isn't unimaginable.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffalmost 2 years ago

Fan freaking tastic! Now this is an LW story worthy of way more than 5*. Saddletramp1956, this just might be your best, yet.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

It was disappointing. It was like Rebecca, Max and Angela were completely different people when in private and in person.

There was ZERO reason to blackmail Jimmy, just get a divorce, have him pay child support and everyone is happy. The plot wasn’t even entertaining enough to ignore the sheer inconsistencies.

You’re better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poachers uber alles.

EmeraldflareEmeraldflarealmost 2 years ago

I have been anxiously waiting for a chapter 2 to this story. As always I absolutely 💯 love your writing. Hopefully the original author or other good authors will take additional cracks at a chapter 2 as varying viewpoints on the same story make for terrific reading

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

The SaddleTramp Treatment finished the original story in quadraphonic, gangbuster fashion!!

.

To this line: My mother broke the ice when she asked, "Jimmy, what are you going to have?" I'd like to answer: "I'll take the fresh-baked fratricide with a dessert of ice cold divorce with sole custody topping."

.

I LOVE those Hawkins girls!! Excellent finish to an unfinished story!! 5+++++++++/5!!!

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 2 years ago

I'm confused. Where are the space aliens? Where are the angels? Where are the alternate dimensions that this particular author seems to love in his Pathetically ridiculous loving wife stories

SystemShockSystemShockalmost 2 years ago

The only acceptable outcome for characters as evil as we all know the ones in the original story would turn out to be. Y'know, if the author didn't tuck his tail and run from the heat.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 2 years ago
For an ending

I would have preferred he and Max's ex-wife getting together

But hey It is your story and a good one

YouamiYouamialmost 2 years ago

Another superb offering from you ST! You never fail to produce the goods.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

Good follow-up. Seems the original was headed in this direction.

Nasty56Nasty56almost 2 years ago

Outstanding take on the initial plot! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't do 5*, due to the damage to the children. Otherwise a great story.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

Excellent as most of his stories are for me.

Would have been interesting to read a final conversation between Mrs. Foreman and Jimmy.

Thank you SaddleTramp1956.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story! I particularly liked the fact that evil half-brother was sterile.

5

servant111servant111almost 2 years ago

Outstanding as always…. What I particularly enjoy is how the chucked husband really didn’t have to do anything. All the consequences were generated by the three offending parties imploding as a result of their despicable actions. This is almost like one of the York cycle plays done in the 12th century. Short, decisive, with a clear purpose and moral foundation. I particularly the wife’s ambivalent self delusion concerning the evil of her long term betrayal. Feelings do not triumph over hard facts. This tale is not a true BTB because the clowns destroy themselves. They reap what they sow. As such, Saddletramp most of your stuff is a throughly enjoyable York type morality play. We are the richer for it.

BTW google up the York Cycle Plays. It is an interesting historical diversion. Shakespeare built a great deal of his play structure on this foundation. I personally use the Holographic manuscripts of the Digby Saint Paul as a basis for a term paper/3D presentation in pursuit of a masters in English.

Anyway love this latest tale… It is one of your best!

Of course 5 stars.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 2 years ago

AilyInn served you up a hanging curveball and you drove it deep. Very nice. Thanks to you both.

Cito22Cito22almost 2 years ago

Brilliant as all of ST work normally is.

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

Another 5 star story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

....and then you came up with the usual cock cage and cuckold servant crap. You seem to be absolutely fascinated by that, hm?

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 2 years ago

An excellent continuation of the story.

kld5131kld5131almost 2 years ago

As always, saddletramp1956 knocked it out of the park! Excellent writing and skill as a story teller! Hope he continues with his writing - he is one of my favorites on this site!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jimmy should marry Julie...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent sequel to a good story. I like the way you fleshed everything out, story flowed smoothly. Great job, well done. Thanks for posting. 5 stars. Best story in quite a while, thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

awesome ending. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Degenerated into the usual over the top bullshit from this author. I hope the original poster continues with what looks like a good story.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 2 years ago

Saddletramp is always over-the-top, but this is too goofy, even by his standards. Both the situation and the characters are way corny. And too many repeated instances of this conversation thread - "What's wrong?" "You know what's wrong." "Umm n-no." "Does he know?" "Nah, he's too dumb to know." Then it wraps up in a hurry and doesn't give the satisfaction of having these caricatures get a proper comeuppance after all their antics.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I like your rendition of the story as always, just wished the op would have written his own version of the tale first.

longhornfanlonghornfanalmost 2 years ago

Another great story by the Saddletramp! Loved the way this story ended with all three in prison.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for finishing this. The first chapter was ok but left unfinished and Jimmy came across as very weak. This wrapped up everything nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars. Somewhat OTT but a good sequel.

CriosCriosalmost 2 years ago

Bad guys got what they deserved. What makes this story even better, everything the conspirators believed (the kids' parentage) was false :)

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Just completely over the top. Evil characters out of Hollywood 101, with no shred of being possible or believable.

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 2 years ago

Yet another ST story that I just had to give 5-stars. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is how I generally had it going in my mind's eye from the original author, and you did a great job of carrying the story through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story. Bit over the top though. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As always, love your stories.

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

Well done Saddletramp. At first I thought you were making the lad out to be a complete moron, a real doormat, by the way he kept revealing info he knew. A complete dumbass. However, you recovered the plot and finished it up in a much better way. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This can happen and it did in away to me this year. In 2021 I meet a lady after the death of my wife and we started dating and she ask for me and my brother to come down for a family Thanks Giving Meal. We did this it was great. That even she gave me a guest room and my brother took the other room. After 1 am, I got a wake up call from a Mouth on my dick. I jumped and pushed her away. I wasn't ready for it and had been asulted as a young boy. She said this say you need to enjoy a woman and she leaned over the couch on the other side of the room throw her robe over her hip as she bend over and touched the cushins. I wanted to and I tried, but my wife kept popping into my head and I went soft. She said it is to soon and you go back to sleep and I will see you for coffee in the morning.

She left my room and went and gave my 60 yr. old brother a wake up call. He got hard after a heart attack and was told with this and his diabetes he wouldn't have sex ever again 4 yrs. ago. Well he did for 2.5 hours and she She had two H.S. girls that would be up at 6 am and she had to get to her room down stairs. This was the start of their relationship.

Christmas was him and not me. But I was in her bed with no sex for the next 5 months. Tell I was ready she said and she would let me know when that was so I wouldn't be hurt. In May I was told in a card. "Thanks for the Lesson, one of us is a cheater and it isn't me". I lost a family that weekend of kids and adults and a lady that I thought was mine. I learned after I had took the Company that I wanted to give her a ring in Feb. that they wanted time to do a back ground. They found meetings hotel rooms, etc. other men and a friends husband of her best friend that was getting it on a weekly hook up after the girls were home and in bed, down the street at a reserved room for Tuesday and thursday. My brother got days and Joe got nights. I was taken for $2000. a month for her foundatation, and a vacation and $2500. for a ring. All to learn that she had no morals of a lady.

I hope your story was fake, mine was real and I'm still dealing with the fall out from it in my life. It was like loosing a wife all over again, a deep hurt, not a fun trip to the store for sex for me.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

Another good one ST. AilyInn left it hanging, glad you were able to finish it. I’d like believe there are not such evil people in real life, but I’d just be kidding myself. Glad Jimmy gets to raise HIS kids the way they should be raised.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

While having ST do a sequel to this story was very welcome AND enjoyed…and while he got the original author’s OK to do so…I wonder if the original author…who said it would be a multipart story…has decided NOT to finish it himself? If true, sorry to hear that, as his own effort was very good.

.

In the event, ST did what he usually does…write an excellent tale where our hero comes out on top and the bad guys suffer. Although, in this case our hero has a lot of sadness to deal with…as well as those kids.

.

5 easy *****

Hoplite122Hoplite122almost 2 years ago

Bravo Zulu...as usual with a piece by Saddletramp1956. Well written, kept my attention the whole time, none of those grammar or punctuation errors that distract from the flow of the story. Thanks so much for the entertaining read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
-1

No dead traitors. Just cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was exactly how to finish that story, well done. 5*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"The DA can use the video since they were out in public" - They were? Which video was that, certainly not the one in the bedroom!

\

"The video of him hinting about planting evidence on you will be embarrassing, but wouldn't get him disbarred, as he could easily argue he was just boasting, or joking, or angry." - I'm certainly no legal expert, but that was pretty damning, and with the right ethics committee could be pretty damaging. Even if it didn't get him disbarred, it could get him some sort of reprimand, and be put in his file, and might be an aggravating factor on any future charges.

\

"When was the last time you spoke with them?" "Saturday, before I left them in Florida," - Didn't they speak on the phone after he got back?

\

"I take it she didn't come with you?" - He just said that.

\

Why is he even questioning wearing a wire? Even without the DA's interest, it would be helpful to get any threats on record.

\

@WetheNorth Re: Max's wife - Even if they didn't hook up, which would have been cliche here, maybe she could be a live=in nanny-with-benefits!

Omart57Omart57almost 2 years ago

Good one, ST! Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Both the original and this follow-up by ST1956 pleased me very much.

Storyline and its development was well-tuned, and hence a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the best story of yours that I have read, couldn't find anything to criticize. Well done 5 *****

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 2 years ago

Glad to see you didn't tack on usual BTB standard ending, "And he met another babe, younger, better in bed and prettier, 5 minutes after the divorce was finalized, married her and had 5 kids." :-) Well done.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 2 years ago

Even better than your usual. I can't help wondering what AileyInn will write in his anxiously awaited continuations. It's not unusual for me to find a 6 page story as too Long, in this case I would have enjoyed a longer story. Needless to say 5 stars.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readalmost 2 years ago

Kept waiting for Dr. A or Justice 0. Peace to show up -- this would have been their bailiwick. In fact you would have though his dad & spouse would have generated interest for them. SaddleTramp1956 is a victim of his own success in producing great stories - I loved this one! I do miss a continuation by Aiylnn, the first story was excellent and I was looking forward to her take -- could she be a ghost of someone else's creation just to lob a hanging curve to set up a home run?

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 2 years ago

A good sequel to the promising original.

It was great to see the conspirators all suffer the consequences of their misdeeds.

-

The only reason I couldn't give this 5* is because the ending for the betrayed husband was lonely and depressing. He now owned all the marital assets, all his father's assets, as well as the very lucrative business they built together, making him extremely wealthy. The guy was also decent looking, a former athlete, a loving family man, and had been a great husband. He was basically in the top 0.1% of high quality men, and finding himself a hot young trophy wife wouldn't take much effort at all.

Gumbo25Gumbo25almost 2 years ago

Good pickup from the original story. I enjoyed the development.

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

Come on.... seriously. I've tried to be polite to this author, who's so well respected and such an accomplished writer. But this story and some of his last go so far over the top, so extreme, so villainous- credibility is lost. Please calm down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can't believe I just gave Saddletramp 5 stars but I did. Normally, he writes a good story until he goes into revenge mode then his juvenile fantasies jump into high gear and he totally goes off the deep end. This time, although he still got plenty of revenge, it was done in a believable scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Under no cirmstances in this story would Rebecca be charged as an accomplice in Georgia. Errors like this are so easy avoid.

https://www.georgiacriminallawyer.com/party-to-a-crime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An outstanding , balanced , well - written piece of work . Well done . Loved the detailed structure . Clear and convincing .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm not sure why Jimmy kept deciding to accept calls from the the evil trio. With the video feed from the house he's going to get all the info he needs for the divorce and eventual conspiracy charges. Why subject himself to their bullshit?

Cringo31Cringo31almost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed the ST take on this tale. Very well done as usual and had the aspects of taking the OP through such a horrible betrayal of his family. Really liked how the family hung them selves with their own actions.

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

So Mary was the evil mastermind of this family. Highly unusual for the mother of a family, but it made for an interesting story.

husker506husker506almost 2 years ago

That was a perfect ending for the opening story. You are so masterful in understanding the original ideas and thought process of the original author writing the story. This was a nice way to BTB.....

Hooked1957Hooked1957almost 2 years ago

Much better sequel than the original. Good job. 5 stars.

Hooked

chris73170chris73170almost 2 years ago
home run

AilyInn gave you a high fastball and hit this to deep left and out of the park. Dam good sequel saddle. keep doing what you do.

LanmandragonLanmandragonalmost 2 years ago

An excellent continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fanastic story!! Thank God Saddletramp hasn't lost his balls and fallen in the trap of appeasing the woke elite crowd in Loving Wives. You know the little clique that has the elite closed members only writers challenges.

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoalmost 2 years ago

The prequel was interesting to say the least, but leave it to ST to knock it out of the park like he always does.

5-stars!

-JMFC

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Outstanding as always. Always a breathe of fresh air reading a Saddletramp story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; One day you will actually write a story that isn't a rehash of all the other BTB crap you have posted, please, please stop.

Aspie007Aspie007almost 2 years ago

Keep up the good work

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Oh!!! And I loved the "they drew first blood" comment.

DontPanic442DontPanic442almost 2 years ago

Another amazing story from my hero Saddletramp1956.

LWLover60LWLover60almost 2 years ago

Really glad someone finished this one off! Excellent job and many thanks for the time and effort. I'd like to see others with the talent to finish the original - it has many of the elements that made February Sucks in terms of every dedicated husband's fears plus that of doubting if his children were really his. Again, well done! Good enough to make 10 cuck stories go away.

maxx308maxx308almost 2 years ago

It's always a pleasure to read your stories, great sequel and thanks for sharing.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 2 years ago

Not sure Ailynn has anything left to do in a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Doesn't deserve a five since the story is too unrealistic

JohnD46JohnD46almost 2 years ago

Another good one. Thank you

larrys3dlarrys3dalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story, and just finished "Justice Rides" over the weekend. Brilliant as usual!!!

peterb5740peterb5740almost 2 years ago

Way to go ST, your story's are the best .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Glad one of the better authors on the site decided to finish this story. I think the original author was scared off by the comments which is unfortunate as they had promise and what they posted wasn't bad at all for a first effort, thry just fell foul of many peoples pet peeve of not finishing the thing before posting it.

I enjoyed the story, though I didn't feel any real sense of jeopardy despite the MCs situation as the wife, brother, mother etc burned themselves. I was half expecting the brothers bio dad to get involved in a big way, and was surprised that more wasn't made of his station and the obvious connections that would bring throughout the law enforcement and court apparatus of the area and how that might negatively impact the MC despite all the evidence he had.

But I still thoroughly enjoyed it, and I'm glad someone FTDS.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 2 years ago

Tramp, I was hopping to see how AilyInn was going to finish this second half, but yours will do. I did have one problem with it though,

I got to Luigi's about 15 minutes before Max, and was ushered to a boot in a back corner, as I had requested when I made the reservation.

Why would Jimmy want to sit in a boot, wouldn't a booth have been more comfortable?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good one but if his Father left him a huge estate why not just retire and concentrate on himself and the kids?

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

Another ST homerun! It would not go with the flow of the story but buying a few cartons of cigarettes for a couple of female lifers could make life even more miserable for a couple of other female prisoners. Just sayin'. It kind of makes up for our joke of a justice system that considers life ending at 15 years. And you know for a fact asswipe Max will never be put to death and will probably be eligible for parole in 16 years.

HighpikeHighpikealmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed it as always but I was surprised to end a sequel to a story that the original author has not yet finished. He said his excellent chapter one was to be followed and I look forward to reading his next two chapters but trying to ignore what you have entertained us with ST.

ejsathomeejsathomealmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story and great ending. Glad you decided to run with it. Perfect.

crazycam69crazycam69almost 2 years ago

As usual. A top rate story. You are such a talented writer and I look forward to your next one. Of course 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent as usual

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

You did something that is really hard to do when writing a sequel, you were able to capture the same flow as the original writer. Great finish and it was almost believable how you played it out. Only sad part was the father dying. I was hoping Justice would intervene, but I know he and the gang were busy last week on another case. LOL 5*

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 2 years ago

5 stars. I would have loved the original author to complete it but this feels like a good sequel.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 2 years ago

Should have got with his Brothers Ex-Wife

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 2 years ago

Great story. A very enjoyable read as always ST! I really liked that it was a more down to earth story line than what I have been reading elsewhere on this site. lol. But, I still need my fix with Elli and his merry band of justice upholders! Thanks ST!

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 2 years ago

Even better than your average story Saddletramp. I thoroughly enjoyed it. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Liked the original story and was waiting for the second part. ST56 did not disappoint with a follow up, including a power mad and evil Mother, half Brother and feckless wife. The author pulls out his cast of characters for an entertaining yarn, not a BTB as much as people so corrupt, they create their own demise.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For those who like stereotypical melodramas, this is red meat. For the rest who look for at least a drop of reality or nuance, it is simply, eh.

BigfundrewBigfundrewalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story.

I would have liked a final conversation with his mother after she was arrested.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatalmost 2 years ago

I love when the bad guys get saddletrampled!!! 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

SIMILAR Stories