All Comments on 'Making Love to a Nipple'

by bi_cathy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsabout 12 years ago
Poetry

Oh Cathy ... this is so beautiful ... just like reading poetry. I absolutely adored it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
That was beautiful.

It was almost like a poem - thank you for this delightful piece of erotic fancy. Five stars.

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
Sensual,deliberately erotic

I wish I was as skilful as this lady when I dallied with nipples,I suspect I was crude & fumbling,if enthusiastic,to repeat a sensual & erotic narrative

SpringBreezesSpringBreezesabout 11 years ago
enthralling

This is so artfully written, it's hard to conceive that it was indeed crafted at all. The themes of imagery work seamlessly throughout the piece, progressing to its conclusion, where they culminate in a delightful, unforeseen crescendo. Bravo. I love this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One of the most erotic storoes here

I love suckling and making long and sensual love to a woman's nipple, and she mine. Thank you. Consider writing a full length story that openly expresses the pleasures of nipple stimulation.

thanks for this story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
youre a poet

You are a poet

sunsailersunsailerabout 9 years ago
Thank you...

Thank you - for sharing your beautiful talent so generously.

I have sent a link to my lovely girlfriend who is away at the moment.

Your words will melt her heart (as they do mine) - and light her flame...

And in due course, we will share these wonderful lines together, but unlike you, I can't find words adequate to describe what will follow....

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Awesome.

Thank you

Areala-chanAreala-chanover 7 years ago
Delicious!

What a beautiful, playful homage to such a perfect part of the body. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Erect Nipple.

See what you have done. Another one of those glorious creation standing in all its beauty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
All about the nipple

I never met a boob I didn't like, but to me it's all about the nipple.

ImNIndyImNIndyover 4 years ago
A very special sharing of insight into the feel for pleasure.

Fantastic, lustful, erotic, graphic, superior descriptive, loving, soulful writing.

What pleasures you must be capable of appreciating !

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is absolutely delightful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I adore this story. It puts a smile on my face every time I read it.

sunsailersunsaileralmost 2 years ago

Adorable !

It’s not new to me, but coming across these wonderful lines again by chance feels like an unexpected encounter with a past lover - and feeling the springs of those past tremors of adored desire re-awakening.

Thank you (from an appreciative, if sometimes envious, male).

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

How is this not in the poetry section?

Of course, I'm glad it wasn't or I probably wouldn't have read it.

And that'd be my loss...

galadriel_fangaladriel_fan2 months ago

From the earlier comments, I see am far from alone in feeling a strong poetic vibe to the story. A delightful, lovely, vivid little story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbi_cathy@bi_cathy
Update: My new story "A Spectacular Pair Of Tits" is done. It's 38K words, so I'm debating whether to post it as a single story or as 2-3 chapters. I hope to make up my mind by next week and publish / start publishing it. --- Hello, fellow Literotica lovers! If you're new he...