Making Love to Clarice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved up her body and put my mouth on hers to muffle it, and she moaned into my mouth as we kissed passionately, her body writhing beneath mine with aroused tension.

I pulled my own night gown up and pushed my breasts against hers and kissed her again, delighting at the feeling of her stiff nipples against my own.

"We don't have to stay like this." I told her. "I just wanted to feel that."

I started to pull away, but she put her hand onto my bare back.

"It feels good." She said softly. "I love it."

With her other hand she reached for my face, her fingers wrapping in my hair as she pulled me down to kiss her again, our tongues swirling around each other's mouths as we panted and moaned softly together.

She moved her left leg back and forth in the bed, and I knew she was reacting to the growing tension between her legs, feeling the tingling heat move through her body as she flexed her thigh back and forth.

"Do you want to feel more?" I asked her, putting my hand against her hot thigh.

"Yes....but....I'm....I'm not....I don't think....I'm not ready to touch you." She said softly. "I don't think I can go there. At least not right now."

"You don't have to." I told her. "I am perfectly happy to make you feel good Clarice. All you have to do is enjoy it. You won't owe me anything."

"Are you...are you....are you sure?" she gasped.

I pushed my hand up along her thigh and into a thick thatch of pubic hair. I felt the molten heat of her swollen slit on my fingers and I pulled at her lips, sliding my fingers up and down before pushing them into her sensitive opening.

She rose slightly as her body tensed up and she grabbed my arms hard enough to leave bruises as she moaned in the cool darkness.

I was perfectly still for several long seconds, until she relaxed a bit and began to breathe again. I twisted my fingers inside her, and she gasped, and I pushed my mouth to her ear.

"I'm sure." I told her.

I pressed my body against hers, and pressed her down against the mattress while I licked below her ear and started to fuck my fingers in and out of her.

She moved her hips with the motion of my hand against her, taking my fingers into her slippery hole as she held onto me in the darkness.

I was in no hurry, well aware that she was on the edge of an intense orgasm already, but determined to let it simmer just below the surface while I kept her body in the throes of pre-orgasmic tension.

I used my thumb against her clitoris while I finger fucked her, and she whimpered softly and occasionally tried to hump at my hand faster.

"There's no hurry." I whispered. "Just let it feel good."

"I need....I need to cum....it's so close to happening....it almost hurts....." she panted.

"You will." I said. "That's the best part of feeling like this. You know at some point it's going to suddenly feel so much better. Don't rush it. Your body will cum when it's ready and it's going to feel so good."

"I can't take it much more." She grunted. "I can't stand it."

"How do you want it to happen?" I asked her.

"How?" she repeated, rolling her hips against me.

"I can use my mouth if you want that." I told her. "Or I can use my fingers just like this. If it happens like this, I can kiss you while you orgasm if you like. Or I can use my tongue on your nipples again."

"I....I don't....I don't know." She panted. "It all sounds.....I want it all."

I twisted my fingers inside her and kissed her mouth softly.

"You can have it all." I told her. "We don't have to stop tonight. Whatever we don't try tonight you can have tomorrow. There's no reason you can't enjoy this now however you like and another way again soon."

"Kiss me." She moaned. "Kiss me while I cum."

I started to slide my fingers over her clit then, and she gasped at the quick sensation.

"Just let it happen when it happens." I told her. "I'm right here with you."

I pushed my lips against hers and felt her tongue flick against my lips as I started to rub her clitoris faster and faster, and she started to roll her hips violently as her hands groped for my breasts, and her fingers grasped them and squeezed.

And then she suddenly stiffened and held me tight and rolled her hips again, and then she started to gasp and moan and shudder as I kept stroking her clit.

I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she sucked it hard while her orgasm exploded through her, and we rocked together as her release soared on and on and on until she suddenly went slack beneath me and giggled.

"Holy smokes." She panted.

"You can swear if you need to." I laughed softly. "That sounded and felt like it was better than a 'holy smokes'."

"Holy fucking goddamn fucking smokes." She said again.

I laughed and then kissed her again. I moved my fingers softly against her slit.

"Oh god fuck." She said, jumping at my touch.

"Sorry." I giggled. "But I like touching you. You feel good."

"It felt good on this end too." She said. "I miss sharing that with someone."

"Makes it better doesn't it?" I asked softly, stroking her hair.

"Being with you made the whole thing better." She said. "I can't believe how close you got me to orgasm and then how long you held me there."

"You did most of the work." I told her. "You were horny when we started."

"I was." She admitted. "Is it weird to say thank you?"

"Not at all." I told her. "But I enjoyed it almost as much as you did, so you don't have to."

"Thank you anyway." She whispered. "I definitely enjoyed it more than you did though. Unless you...?"

"Are you asking if I had an orgasm?" I asked. "I didn't. Not yet."

"Not yet?" she whispered. "Do you want to? Do you need to?"

"Yes to both." I said softly. "I want to and need to."

"I'm sorry." She said. "Once we got going, I stopped thinking about you and just enjoyed what you were doing."

"That's what I wanted you to do." I said. "That what turned me on so much."

"Really?" she asked softly.

"Yes." I answered her. "You aroused me so much. Your body, your reactions, the taste of your breasts, and your orgasm. It all made me very horny."

"What are you....what should we do?" she whispered so softly I almost couldn't hear her.

"What would you like me to do?" I asked. "I don't mind falling asleep like this if I have to. Or I could finish it after you leave the room."

"Do you want me to leave?" she asked.

"Only if you want to." I said. "I'd rather cum with you next to me, if you're okay with that."

"I would like that." She said. "A lot. What should I do? What can I do?"

"You can hold me and listen and enjoy it with me." I said. "But the important question is what would you like to do? Because I'm horny enough to let you try just about anything."

"I don't know." She said. "I don't know if I'm ready to do....too much."

"Then just hold me." I told her. "Maybe let me lie flat and you can just sort of be beside me and hold me."

She moved with me, and flat on my back with my head on the pillow I felt the sensual weight and heat of her as she pushed herself against me. Both of our nightgowns were still pulled up, and her breasts pushed erotically against mine.

"I can't really wait." I said softly. "I'm going to start."

"Okay." She whispered.

She feathered a kiss on my lips and I moaned as I pushed my fingers against my needy slit.

"I'm already so close." I whispered, excited to be sharing this with her.

"Are you wet?" she asked.

"Oh fuck yeah." I said. "I've been dripping ever since I kissed your breasts."

"Could I feel you?" she asked. "I've never felt another woman before."

"Go ahead if you want to." I moaned, feeling my belly tighten with lust.

I had expected her to touch my thigh or my belly first, but her fingers went directly to my cunt, and I suddenly felt them fluttering against my own at the slippery opening to my hole, and I moaned as she circled a finger over my clit.

"Oh god." I groaned.

"Is this okay?" she whispered.

"Uh huh." I grunted.

She kissed me then, and with my own fingers inside me she started to rub my clit as I moaned again.

It began to throb in time with her slippery fingers circling it, and I rocked my body against hers in ecstasy.

"You're going to make me cum if you keep doing that." I panted.

"That's what I want." She said. "As badly as I wanted my own orgasm, I want yours. Cum for me Kathleen. Cum! Cum!"

Her fingers went into overdrive against my clit, and I turned my head and stared out at the falling snow and the distant light in the dark sky as I felt my orgasm pass the point of no return.

"I'm going to cum." I whispered. "I can't hold it back."

Her mouth was on my nipple suddenly, like liquid fire as I felt my clit start to jump under her fingers and my body was suddenly tight with hot need as my pleasure climbed higher and higher and higher and higher.

I grabbed at her breast with my free hand right as my control fell away, and my orgasm burst through my clit and nipple as my insides twisted and rolled over and over and over as I gasped and grunted and humped at her.

And then it was over and she put her head on my chest as I fought to get my breathing under control.

"Holy fucking goddamn fucking smokes." I gasped at last.

"That's my line." She giggled, moving up to kiss my mouth.

I tasted my own juices faintly on her tongue, and a thrill shot through me as I realized that she'd licked her fingers after my orgasm.

She pushed her tongue into my mouth and I felt my insides twist again, realizing that this was one of those nights where one orgasm wasn't going to be enough.

"Clarice." I panted.

"Mmm-hmmm?" She moaned.

She was holding me tight, her nose against mine as we lay face to face on the bed. She had one leg draped over one of mine, and she was on her side while I was flat on my back.

"I need to go again." I whispered, pushing my fingers down my body towards my opening. "I'm too turned on to stop."

"I feel the same." She panted. "Feeling you...it made me....I need more."

"Like this." I groaned, sitting up.

I tugged her with me, and I moved to the edge of the bed with her. I sat down facing her and pulled her to me, our legs scissoring together as we sat up, and I put my hand on the small of her back and pulled her close while I rolled my hips and pushed my cunt against her.

Her pubic thatch tickled me as we pushed together, and then there was heat and wetness and she rolled against me and wrapped her arms around me and moaned.

"Oh god." She panted.

I started to grind at her, slow and steady, feeling my clit push against her heat as ground her back at mine and kissed me.

I pulled my nightgown off and dropped it, and then she was pulling hers over her head and I helped her, and our naked bodies pressed close as our hips moved back and forth, each of us fucking at the other.

"You're so wet." I whispered.

"You made me wet." She shuddered.

She pulled my hair and I lifted my head so she could lick my neck, and her tongue danced along my skin causing me to squirm and gasp as arousal intensified.

I held her breast gently in my hand, rolling my fignertips along her stiff nipple as she moaned against my throat.

The window rattled with a gust of winter wind, and the cool air in the room felt heavenly in contrast to our sweaty skin.

I felt my cunt spasm with need and I grabbed her ass and rocked even faster, and she growled and grabbed my ass, both of us trying to pull ourselves even closer.

I moaned and kissed her again, and her own orgasmic hunger fed into my own, causing me to move faster and dig my nails into the flesh of her ass, which caused her to tremble and increase her own rocking tempo to match mine.

We humped at each other like that for a long time, pushing our needy holes together and pawing at each others bodies as our lust took us both closer and closer to the edge.

"I'm so close." She sobbed in my ear. "I need to go off, but I can't."

"Can I make you cum Clarice?" I asked, fighting to control my breathing.

"I'm trying." She grunted. "I want you to. I need you to."

"Let me taste you." I said. "Let me make you cum with my mouth."

She pushed back from me and flattened herself on the bed, and I knelt on the floor and pulled her thighs to the edge of the mattress.

She grabbed my hair, and without hesitation pulled me to her cunt as she made a mewling sound.

I smelled her aroused scent, strong and feminine and it made me ache with my own need as I pushed my face against her wet opening. I used my fingers to part her lips and pushed my tongue along her gash, licking up to her engorged clit.

I sucked her button into my mouth and it felt so stiff and big I wondered if it hurt being this hard.

She pushed against my mouth and moaned, and I sucked as hard as I could and pushed my fingers into her, and I felt her hole start to clench and flutter around my fingers as she pulled my hair and scratched her nails against my shoulder.

"Kathleen! It's happening!" she whispered loudly. "It's happening!"

I felt a sudden wetness around my fingers as her cunt spasmed, and I licked and sucked at her clit and fucked her with my fingers as her orgasm went on and on and on until she was pulling me up her body.

I climbed on top of her and kissed her, and her mouth sucked greedily at my lips and chin as she enjoyed the taste of her own orgasm on my face. She forcibly rolled me over so she was on top of me, her legs straddling my sweaty body.

"How do you want to cum?" she asked me.

I knew what I wanted.

Fuck that. I knew what I needed.

But I didn't want to ask for it. I didn't want to push her beyond what she was ready for.

"How do you want me to cum?" I asked back, my voice shaking.

"I want to taste you." She panted. "I want to make you cum with my tongue."

"Are you sure you're ready for that?" I groaned, rolling her nipples in my fingers as we both trembled.

"I've loved everything tonight." She said. "I know I'll love that too. Especially if you feel good."

"Do it!" I begged. "Please fuck do it! Do it now!"

She slid down the bed, I felt her kiss each of my thighs, working her mouth up each one, moving closer and closer to my liquid center.

And then I felt her fingers move against my hole, and her wet tongue pushed into me as a contraction of pure pleasure tightened my entire body.

She started to probe her fingers around my pussy lips, and then she licked her mouth to my clit and started to lap it slowly, as if she was working on an ice cream cone.

"Oh sweet fuck." I gasped, rolling my hips.

She licked at my burning clit for an eternity, and I shook and wept and gasped for breath as she pushed my orgasm further and further away all while making it more intense and ever more imminent.

I used my hands to pinch my own nipples, and the delicious feelings spread through my body until I felt like I was floating, unable to do anything but feel my orgasm swell and throb inside me as it grew.

I felt like I was teetering on the top of a cliff, off balance with no way to catch myself. My body was susupended, hanging between that moment where control slips away, and the moment where an orgasm begins.

"Now. Now. Now. Now. Now." I whimpered over and over.

"Now." Clarice moaned against my clit, her tongue vibrating with the word.

And then she pushed her teeth against my stiff clitoris and I was gone, spasms of heat and release and tension and pleasure shooting through my body in a series of explosions that caused me to cry and moan and thrash on the bed.

Eventually my orgasms ended, with a shuddering eruption that engulfed me, and for a long time I was aware only of Clarice and her naked body pressed against mine in the cool room.

At some point I fell asleep, and woke up on my side with her spooning me, all of the covers over us and her hand resting possessively on my breast.

I took in a deep shuddering breath and felt a sudden surge of tears at my eyes.

I wiped at them and Clarice stirred against me, revealing that she was still awake.

"Are you okay?" she whispered.

I reached for her hand in the dark.

"I am just fine." I whispered back. "Lots of emotions right now, and I miss Michael more than I can even describe."

"I'm sorry." She murmured.

I felt her start to move away from me.

"Don't you dare leave yet." I scolded her, pulling her back to me. "I am so thankful for you Clarice. I can't imagine what today would have been like without you. And I certainly wouldn't change one damn thing about tonight."

"Are you sure?" she asked. "I keep feeling really good and then I start to feel like a monster for coming up here and..."

I shifted and wrapped my arms around her.

"It's weird to say something like this. But this whole week is weird." I whispered. "I love you. I'm not saying that I'm in love or trying to freak you out. But we have shared something intense and beautiful and loving and I'm so glad you came up here."

She kissed me then, and we held each other tight as we fell asleep.

~

When I woke up again, I was alone, and the sun was high in the sky.

I sat on the edge of the bed, stunned that I had slept past noon.

On the top of my suitcase, I saw an envelope with my name on it.

I picked it up and tore it open, finding a note inside. In flowery handwriting I read it, sitting naked on the bed.

'Kathleen,

I don't have words to describe what I'm feeling, so I'll just foolishly say THANK YOU again and hope that's a start.

Even if you burn this note and we chalk last night up to a dream, it will be a dream I cherish forever.

I won't mention last night ever again and will understand if you don't either.

But...if you need more blankets tonight...let me know.

Clarice.'

I smiled to myself, folding the note up and tucking it into my suitcase.

Feeling lazy and happy I quickly dressed, before making my way down to the second floor where I brushed my teeth and used the bathroom.

The house was quiet, and I went down towards the kitchen, where I found a note on the counter.

'Took Eli with me to get groceries. Going to feast tonight before you leave tomorrow. Clarice.'

I felt the coffeepot and helped myself to a cup of the still hot coffee.

I smiled to myself.

Even in the midst of intense grief and loss, I was not without love and support.

Between Elias and Clarice, I wondered what exactly the future held for me.

Blinking away tears I grinned.

Not every day would be easy going forward.

But some of them were going to be very interesting.

~~

Thank you for reading this far. This is very obviously a work of fiction, and I'm enjoying writing characters who are experiencing intense emotions in sexually charged situations.

I'm sure most people don't handle grief in a sexual way, but it's fun to imagine that there are those who might.

I've got several new chapters for some of my ongoing series to add over the next several weeks, so stay tuned for those.

And if you'd like me to write a specific story featuring a specific fetish or kink or erotic scenario, check out my 'Fetish Focus' stories and submit your own ideas.

No matter what time of the year you're reading this, I hope you're in the middle of a great season in your life with family and friends.

If you're a regular reader of mine, please know that I treasure you more than you can know!

IsabellaEmily.

12