Making Madelaine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I wondered what was going on, since you couldn't text. I did catch your conversations with Sarge, though. That helped me follow along," I said.

"You saw when I came back to Sarge and told him about it. He was really getting worked up, himself. I could see his nice bulge reacting to my slutty story. I had to tell him about it while he got two of those fat fingers in my pussy. Then, he made me get up. He basically lifted me up with the two fingers he had in me. We walked out, he had his hand on my ass the whole way. I thought he'd be "number four."

"He wasn't?"

"When we got to your Jeep he had me bend over the back seat. My legs were still outside, my ass was up. He felt me up that way. He lifted the skirt over my hips and felt up my ass and my pussy that way. He ordered me to take my panties off. When I did, he said, "don't ever fucking wear panties around me again, got it?" He balled them up and put them in his pocket. I'm sure they were soaked.

"I said, "yes sir!" I swear my wetness was drenching his hand at that point.

"We got in the back seat and I started to suck on his thick fucking cock. He told me to get it all wet for him. He was still finger fucking me and I was bucking on his hand I was so fucking turned on. Then, he surprised me."

"I'm not cumming in your mouth this time," he growled. "Get your fucking ass up here."

"He made me straddle him. He wanted my pussy. He was just going to take it. He just laughed as it entered me. He watched my face, he watched the pain and the pleasure wash over me as it stretched me open. Once I was fully planted on him he said gruffly, "now get me off, slut!"

"He made me grind him that way, while he made me groan and buck on him by twisting my nipples cruelly. He knew exactly what drove me crazy. I'd bounce on that big dick, it was splitting me open every time I bottomed out. Each time I lowered myself on him he squeezed my nipples, hard. It was rhythmic. I could feel the pulses through my whole body. Finally, my body couldn't take it and I came, HARD."

"Yeah, that's it," he urged. "Cum on my dick like the little whore you are."

"He did it over and over. Grind and pinch, grind and pinch, I came on his dick again and again. Finally, his own pleasure overwhelmed him. He grabbed my hips and held me on him when he started to spurt deep inside me. I rode him down, until he started to soften. I was whimpering and probably babbling at that point. He let me grind him as he softened. Finally, I had to slide off of him. I just collapsed like a wet rag.

"He made me give him my number. He told me "when" I come back he'll tell me what to wear. He said he knows everyone at the mall and he can have me "make the rounds," as he put it."

"Wow," I said with appreciation mixed with jealousy. She was enjoying his use, it was obvious.

"I was going to call you but he made me go back into the mall first. That's when those security guys came up to me. They told me they "had some concerns," and told me I had to come to their office. I was scared to death but I knew I hadn't done anything wrong, well, anything "illegal," she giggled. "Well, anything I thought they could pin on me, anyway.

"They said the security tape showed me teasing around the mall and that if they were to pull up the shop tapes that in would incriminate me that way. I kept insisting that I was just having fun, that I wasn't naked in public or anything. They accused me of being a prostitute.

"What? No fucking way," I said. "Check my purse. I bet I don't have more than ten bucks in cash."

"They did. I was right. "So you are a cheap whore then," joked the older one. He was overweight, though he had a lot of muscle, too. He reminded me of Kevin James and the "mall cop." The younger one looked like a trainee, he was probably not much older than the Foot Locker guys. He was tall and skinny and had the makings of a goatee, that he couldn't quite grow out yet.

"I insisted that I wasn't a prostitute or a whore, that I didn't get paid for anything. They said they'd need to search me, that I probably had the money on me somewhere. You see how I'm dressed, there wasn't a lot of places I could put it but under my skirt."

"Look," said Syd, the older one, "you can call an attorney or you could just agree to a search. If you get the attorney we'll use every means necessary to prove you've had sex, on our property, which is public. I'm sure there are a few guys who will crack under interrogation, for fear of losing their jobs."

"I knew he was right, those guys were all young and impressionable. "I don't want trouble, I just want to go home. If you search me, then can I go?"

"We'll see," said Syd with a snarl. "You'll have to sign this, to give your consent."

"I signed some paper, I didn't even read it. They took me into a little room with a table. I asked, "Shouldn't there be a woman present?"

"No, you signed your consent. We can just call the police and get them here if you'd rather..."

"Fine."

"Junior stayed outside, the door was closed. It was just me and Syd. He came up and made me raise my arms. His hands slid up and down my sides all the way down, including my bare legs."

"I don't think I have anything on my bare skin," I said half joking.

"He made me put my hands on the table. He was behind me. He again slid his hands up and down my sides, this time his hands worked back up the insides of my legs and inner thighs. He stopped before he reached my pussy, which was now bare because of Sarge. His touch was light, it was more of a caress. I could see how this was going."

"I'm going to have to...you know...search you...under there," he said, trying to maintain official.

"I didn't say a word. He took that as further consent. He slid my skirt up over my hips, exposing my bare ass. I just heard him let out a low sigh.

"See? Nothing there."

"That's hardly nothing," he joked. "But I don't see anything hidden, that's for sure."

"I'm sure I blushed, the situation was so embarrassing. It was about to get worse. He called Junior in. They both stood there discussing my ass, like I wasn't even there.

"Uh, guys?" I said. "Can I get up now?"

"Not yet," said Syd gruffly. I heard the camera from phones click a few times. They were taking pictures of my bare ass. "This is just for your protection," he lied. "It proves you weren't hiding anything."

"They let me stand and pull my skirt back down over my hips."

"Junior asked, "if you aren't here prostituting yourself then what ARE you doing? It's obvious what you were doing. We saw you tease openly, then you disappeared from the shop's cameras in two different places, and we saw you take Jim out to your car. You did the same thing on another occasion."

"I could feel my humiliation driving me again. Plus, I was still wet and worked up from all that I'd done, especially with Sarge. I felt like a naughty girl that needed to be spanked. I entered that submissive mindset I get when it overwhelms me. I just felt they needed the truth, I always feel that way when I'm lost in it.

"I just like to tease," I said. My face felt like it was on fire, seeing the two of them eyeing me, judging me.

"I...I get excited doing it...and sometimes I...I have to do something about it."

"What do you like to do about it?" asked Syd with growing...interest. "You obviously don't just tease."

"I love sucking cocks," I choked out. I could barely look at them. "That's what I did, I sucked those guys cocks." It was so embarrassing, but at the same time, so freeing, having to admit who I truly am."

"So you came here just to suck cocks?"

"Yesss," I said, nearly wetting myself."

"Whoa, cool. How many?"

"As many as I could take," I said as I felt another gush from my bare pussy, I was leaking down my legs."

"Fuck, this is too much," grunted Syd. He came up to me and grabbed my bare ass under my skirt. He ordered, "take those fucking clothes off."

"I was lost in that "place." I didn't even protest. I was now standing nude in front of two leering and horny guys. I did what was now natural to me. I dropped to my knees in front of Syd. I took his cock out and I sucked that fat fucker until he filled my mouth. His partner just watched, his eyes wide the whole time.

"Then, Junior took his turn. He didn't last as long. He blasted cum all over me when I couldn't swallow any more. I stood up, full of cum. It was dripping from everywhere. They took a few more pictures while I stood there full of cum and shame."

"Whoa, Jim was right about this one," Junior grinned.

"I know, right?" said Syd.

"Oh my god, then I realized it. Jim was Sarge, he had tipped them off, the whole thing was a set up.

"You know Jim?" I squeaked, totally embarrassed.

"Hell yeah, he was our boss before he retired. He said, "I'm sending you a hot one that loves to please, treat her accordingly."

"Oh fuck," I said, the skin on my whole body felt like it was on fire from the shame."

"Sorry to scare you like that," Syd said. "Jim just thought you'd like it."

"They let me dress and go. They said that Jim promised them that if I return, they'd get another go at me. It was so wonderfully humiliating."

"God, five guys, you sucked off five guys," I said with awe.

"Six," she reminded. "Randall the T shirt guy, the two at Foot Locker, the one guy Sarge made me approach, and the two security dudes...and a fuck," she said softly, her fatigue evident.

"So did you get everything you needed?"

"And more," she admitted, her eyes wandered and it looked like she mentally drifted off.

"So is the fantasy fulfilled?" I wondered.

"He said...he said he'd make me the mall slut," she said, her voice soft and hoarse. "He also said he wants to introduce me to some of his army buddies. He said he owned me now."

"But what about us?" I asked.

"Well, we're just fuck buddies, at least that's how you said we like it. I just feel so...dirty with him. Him being a stranger just adds an extra layer of humiliation in it for me."

"So you WANT to become the mall slut?" I asked defensively.

"I kind of already am," she giggled, half-heartedly. "But, I just think we...you and I...need to cool it for awhile and let me see...let me experience this. I'll keep you informed, I still love your input."

She didn't even ask or try to please me. She said she was tired. I was so in love with her that I hadn't even seen that coming, she was going to let Sarge use her. She didn't need me.

{Stay tuned}

12