Making Madelaine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where is he? Where are you?"

"I'm...going to sit in front of him and see if I can show him anything. We're down by Abercrombie and Fitch."

"I'll be right down."

"Ok, but stay out of sight. I want to see if I can do this."

"Do what?" I asked.

There was no answer for awhile. I stood on the stairs, about 50 yards away. I could see her sitting across from a guy. He looked like he was in his 40s, he was as described. He was a thick, burly, manly man, kind of guy. I got a text from her.

"Oh man, I've shown him my panties and I've bent so many times for him. I think he could probably pick my body out of a lineup, he's seen so much. I have acted like I don't know what I'm doing. I haven't made eye contact, other than a polite, "hey stranger," kind of smile."

"So what are you going to do?" I asked, excitedly.

"I don't know, you see? There are kids running all around. I can't even talk to him."

"Ok, but do something before he gets up and meets his wife or something," I said.

"I'm pretty sure he's not married, I didn't see a ring. Plus, I think he just loves watching pretty ladies pass by, he's ogled every single one since I've sat down. This must be his "thing."

"Right, so do this, get up. Look him in the eye. Just wink, give him a head nod towards the doors. Then walk away. Let's see if he'll understand."

"Ok," she typed. I knew she must've been trembling.

I really had to pee so I ran to the bathroom. When I got back I didn't see either of them. I waited. Again, it seemed like a long time but it probably was only a half hour, I got her call.

"Hi," she said with a slight cough.

"You sexy little slut, what did you do?"

"I just sucked off a guy who I'd never said a word to. I don't know his name. We didn't exchange numbers. I just sucked his cock."

"Wow, holy shit. That's awesome!"

"He followed me, like you thought he would. At the doors I stopped and turned around. He was right behind me."

"Where are we doing this?" he grunted. He was so self assured. He knew he was getting something.

"I'm going to suck your cock," I said. "I'm going to do it in my car."

"Damned right you are, you can't fucking tease like that and not put out."

"I took him back to your car. I'm surprised the cum was dry from before. He didn't need the buildup, he'd been on simmer since I started flashing him. I didn't even need to take the top off, he had his hands inside them in a flash, like the top wasn't even there. He didn't go for my pussy, though. His cock wasn't as thick as I expected, given the rest of his body. But, I was more able to take it deeply, which he totally dug. He was more experienced, more in tune with what this was."

"Oh yeah, you like to suck cocks? Suck my cock, slut. I knew you were out for trouble the way you showed me everything you've got. Suck that cock!"

"He just made me wetter, talking like that."

"I heard you earlier, talking about sucking some other dude's cock. This is something you do all the time, isn't it?"

"Nooo," I protested between licks and sucks. "I do like it, I mean, I LOVE it but this is the first time..."

"Bullshit," he said as he pushed himself deeper in my throat. "But, I know it isn't going to be the last time, either. I'm here all the time, if I see you I'll accomodate you," he said gruffly as he forced himself down my throat."

"I relaxed and let him drive it deep in me. You know I can deepthroat, even if it isn't my favorite thing. It must've been his, he bottomed out, time after time. Finally, he just let loose with a groan and filled me. I didn't even have time to taste it, it was so deep down my throat, he basically just shot it down to my stomach, or so it seemed. He pulled off with a loud, pop."

"That's what I'm talking about," he grinned lewdly. He took my nipples in his thick fucking fingers and twisted them hard. I nearly screamed. He just laughed. He could tell I liked it, though. He did it for a few minutes before finally releasing them, and me."

"He stepped out and said, "I'm here 3 or 4 days a week, you want some more I'll be glad to give it to you."

"Fuck," I said. "What a jerk."

"Yep," she said, her voice breaking. I knew it was due to the throat fucking. "But, this is what I wanted, what WE wanted. Like you said, it's not like I'm marrying any of them. They want the pleasure and I want to give it to them. It's a win/win."

I met her out by my car. Her beautiful red hair was a mess, I could even see some dried cum in her hair. Her lipstick was smeared, her makeup was smudged. She looked at herself in car mirror.

"So this is what well used sluts look like," she grinned softly.

"Was it...too much?" I wondered.

"Fuck no," she panted. "This is what I wished John would've done....MADE me do, every time."

"So you are glad you did it?" I asked.

She again guided my hand to her pussy. It soaked my fingers.

"I'm not glad I did it. I'm amazed I did it. I'm amazed you made me do it. It was crazy, in the best way possible."

"So you'd do something like it again? Was the second guy too much? It would be so much easier to just find one."

"Do it again? You'd BETTER fucking make me do it again," she replied lustily. "And no, you don't have to limit it. I have years and years and YEARS to make up for with all that teasing. To think of all the things I've missed out on..." she said wistfully.

"Well if we do it again, here, you know you'll probably run into "Sarge" again. I'd nicknamed mr burly.

"If we do , we do. He's a man. He wants his cock sucked. I'm a cock sucker."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"I don't even think of it as enjoyment, per se. It's more of a need, a deep need to do it, I just didn't know it was actually possible."

"So you are saying we're coming back?" I joked.

"Yes!" she said quickly. "Next week. I've got better outfits, more revealing. I think I'll be able to attract more attention."

"More attention than today?"

"I think so. I'll try to get luckier."

She saw my admiring, perplexed face.

"This is what I want you to do, with me. I want you to pick out my outfits. I want you to tell me where to go, what to say, what to do. I'm just there to do it. I want to repeat today, that's obvious. But I don't think you totally get it yet. I went 20 plus years teasing guys like this. I have a lot of catching up to do. I want you to park your jeep in an isolated spot. I want you to watch me tease and flirt, then I want you to make me take every willing guy out to please him."

"You know I will."

"I know you will, but I want it like this. I want to suck off one guy, then get out and tease and flirt again, then back to the car for more cum, then back to the mall."

"For how long? I mean, doesn't it have a tipping point, where your jaw aches too much or you've swallowed too much cum?"

"Probably, but that's my point. I've never been to that edge. MAKE me get to it."

"So you'll suck...."

"As many as I can," she said lost in her lustful trance.

"Fuck," I thought. I didn't even know women like her existed. I had some ideas for her, though. Let's see how she feels about it.

{Stay tuned for more of Making Madelaine}


12