Making Max Ch. 02 - Max in a Speedo

Story Info
Jacob puts Max to work...in nothing but a speedo.
2k words
4.39
16.8k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JACOB

"Breathe in Slowly. It feels easy to relax when you hear those words. Every time, you go under more deeply. How do you feel, Max?"

"Feel good, Sir," Max said.

He had been coming to my house for several evenings now, studying for his exams, and always doing chores around the house. Things had never been this tidy and clean. For the past couple of evenings, Max had even asked if he could go under before leaving, just to relax and focus. I was only too happy to oblige.

Yet after exam week wrapped up, Max had suddenly vanished. No text messages. No calls. One day didn't bother me, but as the weekend stretched on, the silence grew disappointing. It wasn't until Monday evening that I saw something from him asking if he could come over.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"Camping with the brothers, Sir," Max replied.

He did look more tan, his bronzed arms contrasting against the white tank top emblazoned with the Greek letters of his fraternity. He had been here several times now and still, he looked so much larger than life, draped over my couch.

"Your tests are done but you still reached out to me. Do you miss hypnosis?"

"Yes, Sir. Very much," Max said.

"You really missed it. Feels good to be in my control. No need to think."

"No need to think," Max echoed and smiled. He hadn't shaved in a couple of days, but the stubble only accentuated his good looks and charming grin.

"You want to be around me more, Max. This is clear. You want to obey more. Even outside of trance, doing things for me just feels right. In fact, it is a privilege. You will look forward to spending time with me, doing things for me. You want to do things for me now?"

"Yes, Sir," he said happily.

"Good boy. I have something for you."

Over the past few days, I had gotten to know a little more about Max -- about his personality as well as things like the size of clothes he wore. I walked across the living room to a side table, opened a drawer and pulled out a light blue speedo. Still in trance, Max didn't react as I put the swimsuit on the coffee table in front of him.

"Stand up for me, Max. Remember, your body obeys even when you do not think. You do not need to think."

"Yes, Sir," Max said, slowly standing up. His eyes were open but there was no thought there.

"Good boy. Take off your shirt and shorts," I told him. He had already left his sneakers by the front door as he was trained to do. I enjoyed watching him pull off the tank top, his abs rippling as he pulled it over his head. Without hesitation, he pulled off his shorts next. Today, he was wearing blue boxer briefs that framed his large butt beautifully and cupped his cock and balls without squeezing them too much. A very good choice, I thought. But the speedo would look better.

"You have never been shy about your body, Max. In the locker room, you are fine with guys seeing you naked. But even if someone saw you naked outside the locker room, it would be fine. In fact, you are proud of your body, aren't you?"

"Yes, Sir," Max said, still standing in just his boxer briefs. I loved that the longer he was in trance, the more aroused he became. He never got past semi-hard, but even that was enough to give me a raging hardon.

"Good boy. Take off the boxer briefs."

Max hesitated and I held my breath, praying he would obey, hoping I hadn't pushed too far. I had to admit, I had really enjoyed having him here -- even in just his underwear and nothing more. I didn't want to lose him.

A moment later, Max tucked his thumbs under the waistband and slowly, sensually slid the boxer briefs down his tanned thighs. His cock was large, cut, and shadowed a pair of equally impressive balls that hung loosely between his legs. He clearly trimmed but didn't shave which was fine for the time being.

"Good boy, now put on the suit that is in front of you."

This time, Max acted without hesitation. He picked up the speedo and stepped into it, sliding it up until it cradled his manhood. He filled it out perfectly. From the looks of it, I had gotten the size exactly right. Without a liner, which I had made sure to remove, his manhood bulged even further in the tight fabric.

"You enjoy the feel of the speedo," I said. "From now on, the feeling of spandex against your skin will be so erotic. It will make you horny. It will make you feel good. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir!" Max said, grinning. The bulge in his speedo was definitely growing. The guy was getting hard. Watching it happen, I felt myself getting more aroused as well.

"Good boy," I said. "One more thing. You will discover that no matter how horny you are, for some reason, you can't jack off anymore. Your hand simply won't let you stroke off. Got it?"

"Yes, Sir," Max confirmed.

"Good boy. Now I will let you leave trance and you will feel so good. You feel so amazing every time you go under for me. You will also know that obeying me is a privilege. Finally, you will not pay attention to the fact you are wearing a speedo. It is natural for you to wear a speedo around me. The clothes you have taken off, you will fold neatly and set aside until it is time to leave. Are you ready?"

"One"

Max was so sexy in that speedo.

"Two"

The obedient man turned me on so much.

"Three"

Max blinked, left trance, and smiled.

"What were we talking about, Sir?" Max asked.

"I think we were telling me about the camping trip you took," I said.

"Oh yeah," Max said. Without missing a beat, Max dived into telling me about his weekend camping while bending over to fold his clothes. After this, I decided it was time for dinner. Max confided he really didn't know much about it and I assured him there was nothing to it.

My kitchen wasn't small but with two grown men, and Max being the hulk that he was, space could be a bit tight.

"Breathe in Slowly," I said as Max finished washing his hands. With his back to me, I got a phenomenal view of his spandex-clad butt. "Good boy. Space is tight in my kitchen. It is natural that I may need to touch your body. You will not be alarmed. You are allowed to enjoy it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," Max said. I took him out of trance and we continued to set everything up to prepare dinner.

"Let me show you a good chopping technique," I said as we got to the part with carrots.

"Is it okay if I position your hands?" I asked.

"Sure," Max said. "Coach used to help us with positions all the time." That was good. He was used to being shown how to move. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso, taking his hands. I was wearing slacks and tight briefs, but given how hard I was, I was sure he could at guess I was aroused if he was paying attention.

"Is this okay?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir," Max rumbled demurely. The feel of his ass against my crotch was incredible making it hard to focus on what I was doing.

"Okay, to cut, make sure you hold the knife like this," I said, positioning the blade, "And keep your fingers curled so you don't get them cut." I guided him through a few chops, then began to step back. As I moved away, Max turned and looked at me with something resembling disappointment.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, Sir. Just felt good to have your...guidance." My guidance? I smiled and stepped back a bit more.

"If you want, you can come over more," I suggested. "Stay over, if you like."

"That wouldn't bother you? I could do more if I stayed here," he said. It was amazing, this huge hulking man wanted to be here to serve and please. Clearly, my suggestions had tapped a deep vein of obedience and taken root.

"My couch folds out. If you can fold it in the morning, you can stay here all you like," I said. Max thanked me, eager as a puppy, before I returned his attention to the carrots.

The rest of the cutting went smoothly and I left him to clean up in the kitchen as I returned to my home office to look through a few research papers. My latest topic was related to synthetic compounds that boosted muscle growth without significant hormonal imbalances. The studies mainly related to livestock growth, but more than one study did note anecdotal evidence from humans that had been exposed to similar compounds, whether incidentally in the course of research or through other means.

When dinner was ready, I had Max lay out the dining room table and arrange everything for us. Still in his speedo, he made sure everything looked right, then stood by, ready and obedient, until I motioned him to sit.

In our dinner conversations, Max told me more about his family in Texas. Everyone was big in sports and Max, hunk that he was, was actually kind of a disappointment. He was the only of three brothers not to get a football scholarship. When I assured Max that I thought he was great the way he was, he lit up with a huge smile.

"Breathe in Slowly," I commanded as we finished eating. "You have been a very good boy. It's time for a treat. You will remain in trance as you clean up from dinner. Your body will move with perfect balance without any thoughts at all. Each breathe will let you go deeper. You will feel relaxed, no thoughts. No thinking. When you have finished clearing things away and putting dishes to wash, you will join me and stand by. No thoughts."

"Yes, Sir," Max said. The smallest hint of a smile curled his lips. I had guessed right -- this would indeed be a treat for Max. Without a word, the stud got up and began to clear plates, walking to and from the kitchen gracefully and mechanically. His speedo tented from his semi-aroused cock.

After everything was put away, I let Max stand in the living room, a living mannequin for a while as I read. Eventually, I commanded him to sit on the couch, still thoughtless and relaxed. It aroused me endlessly to have him there, obedient, sitting beside me.

"It's getting late, Max," I said after eventually taking him out of trance. "You should go back to the frat for tonight."

"But I thought I could stay here, Sir?" Max asked, looking puzzled.

"Make sure to arrange everything first. You can't just start staying somewhere else without warning. It will concern folks."

"You're right, Sir," Max admitted. "I just hoped..."

"Yes?"

"I just like being here, Sir," Max said. "It feels right."

As Max got ready to leave, I went and brought out five more pairs of speedos.

"What's that, Sir?" Max asked, looking at the briefs in my hands: blue, green, yellow, silver, and red.

"You seem to like briefs, so I thought I might give you enough to wear throughout the week," I said, handing him the stretchy, smooth fabric. As Max took them, he looked puzzled, then nodded.

"I do like them, Sir," Max agreed. "Thank you so much. This is really awesome."

With the barest hint of regret, I watched Max dress, pulling shorts over his massive glutes and thighs and hiding his massive chest under the tank top. At least I could still enjoy his mountainous biceps and shoulders.

"See you tomorrow, Sir?" Max asked as I walked him to the door.

"Tomorrow," I agreed and watched him leave into the night.

Story continues in Chapter 3...