Making Me Beg

Story Info
You really should tease him.
1.1k words
4
7.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is late afternoon and i am lying spread-eagled tied onto the bed. Blindfolded and filmed. It feels like i have been here for ages when in reality it has probably been 5 minutes. I am beginning to realise i probably shouldn't have done it. Been bratty and teased him, you did tell me I would pay for it. I should of believed you, I started to get mouthy because you weren't with me. When we met and you grabbed my inner thigh, hard enough it left a bruise, and gave me that look, I knew i was in for a long day. I still didn't care though, I shouldn't have pushed it. When we got to the house you acted like nothing happened, I laid on the bed and the next thing I know i'm tied up. Testing my bonds, trying to get free, knowing there was no mistake, i'm unable to really move yet alone get out. If i could see you I know you would smirk at me and say some annoying comment like 'I told you so'.

Hearing the door open, I freeze, stopping for a second I become quiet. I am slightly nervous but so excited at the same time. My pussy beginning to get wet for you and it hasn't even been touched. Your breath in my ear, whispering 'relax pet'. I begin to think it won't be that bad, I'll probably get what I want anyway, I am sure you will go easy on me. You suck on my nipples, pinching the other one hard enough it hurts but I also feel pleasure at the same time. You continue, to pinch, pull and suck until i am trying to pull away.

Of course I can't get away, I am stuck, lying here, you can do whatever you want to me, I can't so anything about it so I just lay here. Moaning and squirming, my pussy is starting to get really wet now. You move your hand down to feel how wet I am by what you are doing, you are shocked to see the result. Feeling my pussy both inside and out.

You whisper 'baby, you are so wet. You shouldn't be enjoying this' You move away from the bed and I hear you pick something up. The soft buzz of a vibrator fills the room. I hold my breath. I know i won't be able to control myself if you put that in me. You gently push it in and put it on high. I buck my hips trying to get it deeper and you laugh, pushing my hips back down, you sense I am getting close and you turn it off, saying ' you didn't think it would be that easy baby did you? No daddy is going to make this fun'.

Just as I begin to calm down, I feel the vibrations between my legs. Fuck I think, this feels so good. You kiss my thighs and bite them, not to hard as I am starting to enjoy it all again. Moving upwards you move to my clit, making me even hornier. As I get close again you turn it off. I whimper, this isn't fair. My pussy is dripping and I want to cum so bad.

You stop, pulling it out fast, feeling empty you push a finger halfway in, moving it slightly back and forth, ever so slowly, curling it up, teasing me. I try to move my hips again but your body weight is on top of me and I just can't, you stop, not taking your hands out, knowing full well what you are doing to me. 'Have you already forgotten this is a punishment pet?' I feel like screaming in frustration. You know when I get close, you being able to control when I cum is so hot. You want me to beg for it knowing full well I am too shy. I make noises, you know what I want and you know what you will give me.

You get up again, I hear you moving around and then I feel your cock pushing into my mouth. I moan, sucking you deep in my throat. You're forcing more into my mouth and i begin to gag, not stopping you push in harder. When I think to myself I can't take anymore. I breath through my nose. You fucking my face, faster and deeper and harder. You stop, untie my legs and bend them up.

I think you are going to fuck me but you don't, you are just teasing me some more. Rubbing the tip of your massive cock over my pussy lips. On my clit, it feels so good, i want you to fuck me so bad right now but you don't, you just keep teasing me. 'What do you want pet, say it?' You say, mocking me, knowing that I can't do that. 'Please fuck me' I say as confidently as possible, my face burning up but it is okay because I can't see you, I can't see your reaction. Me asking clearly worked though because you start to push your massive cock inside of me, inch by inch. It feels soooooo good. I am going to cum very quickly. Once you push all of yourself in you stop moving. You say 'Tell me when you are going to cum babe, hold it and wait for me'.

'Yes daddy' is all i can reply before you start to fuck me, slowly at first, getting use to being inside me again and then faster, harder and deeper. I feel myself getting close already so I focus on something else. I don't want to cum just yet, you have fucked the brattiness out of me, now all I want is to make you proud. I really don't want to be teased again. I moan, and start to moan louder until you put your hand on my mouth. 'Pet, if you can't keep quiet I will have no other choice but to stop.' You feel so big and I am so tight, it hurts a little but you don't care. I feel my orgasm starting to grow again. You see it in my face, hear it in my voice and you start to fuck me faster. I am moaning uncontrollably now, I just can't help it.

'Cum babe', that is all you have to say before my hips start to buck and I wrap my legs around you pulling you in deeper, I bet you feel me tightening around your cock right now. I bet you are pleased that you can get me in this state.

'Thank you daddy' that is all i can say before i yawn and start to get sleepy. You untie me and take my blindfold off, smiling you lie down next to me and pull me in close. We lay on the bed hugging and have a nap.