Switch - Wake up and Take it

Story Info
A rough erotic wake up, cumming, and switching.
2.7k words
4.03
20.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zaehre
Zaehre
25 Followers

A swapping perspectives story. He comes home to find she has broken the rules and must be punished. Kitten takes it as much as she can, but manages to steal control and bring Daddy to the edge by taking his ass.

Includes light cnc, knife play, breath play, slapping, spitting, orgasm denial, degradation, oral sex, and switching. DDLG nicknames reflective of power dynamic, rather than age.

*creaaaak*

Fuck. I stop dead, waiting to hear if the sounds coming from above me change, letting me know she's awoken. Flushed with adrenaline, it's a struggle to creep up the stairs with the patience needed to be quiet. I broke damn near every speed limit rushing home from work; luckily not many police are out at 6am. Blaring music, windows down, thoughts of what awaited me making the risk seem worthwhile. It was.

I have a kitten to attend to.

I undress as I go, knowing the sound of shedding my heavy uniform will likely ruin the surprise. At the last second, I decide to keep my knife. I don't know if I will need it, but my girl likes it a little rough - who am I to refuse providing her a little danger?

I make it to the room, somehow avoiding any further noise. Rounding the bed, I see she's wearing pajamas and nearly chuckle. My little brat was looking to be punished, I see. Good. I have frustration to work off anyway.

I considered waking her with my tongue in her pussy, but I'm not in the practice of rewarding bad behaviour. Spitting on my cock to ensure a smooth entrance, I gently begin to ease into her sleeping mouth. In a split second, I push in as far as I can, gather her wrists in one hand, and place my other hand across her neck. As her eyes fly open in sleepy shock, I squeeze and pump in further.

"I'm very disappointed. I come home expecting a warm welcome from my kitten, only to find she's broken my rules."

The sound of her wet mouth around me as I fuck her throat is intoxicating, but I'll have to let her breathe eventually. I love seeing the drool gathering around my base, dripping to her throat. My girl, my mess.

"You know you deserve to be punished. It's a good thing I got off yesterday; I don't think I'll even let you have my cum. You haven't earned it."

I pull out and let her catch her breath, but tighten my grip on her hair. I know what's coming - she tries to move to swallow me back down, but I hold her in place as she finds her voice.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. You're right, I was bad. But please please let me have it? I'll make it up to you, I promise. Please, Daddy?"

As much as I enjoy making her beg, I gag her with my cock before she can continue, allowing me to sink to the hilt in her throat. As she swallows around me, it's all I can do to avoid moaning and considering letting her win. But she still thinks she has some control, and I plan to break her of that misconception.

"My poor little cumslut, so hungry for Daddy's dick. You know better than to think I'd reward you for breaking the rules. Hands on the headboard. Do not move them until I say."

I pull out, watching the drool pour out of her mouth as I do. She makes no move to clean herself, rushing to obey my command. I have to chuckle this time - she thinks this is her redemption.

I move the blanket off of her and she instantly reaches for me. Oh, little girl. My response is immediate: face slapped, throat grabbed. Her gasp tells me just how much sub those actions brought to the surface.

"I said, do not lift your hands from the headboard. If you move them, I'll punish you in the way you don't like."

My voice drops with the threat, and the response is written all over her face. Horny as hell, but also afraid. Tickling - the only effective punishment I've found. She likes when I spank her, kinky little thing.

.....

Okay look, I fucking hate the tickling punishment. But holy hell I love when he threatens and manhandles me. My Daddy could break me in half if he wanted, but he doesn't - he gives me just enough to know how powerful he is, but he's so careful with me. Something about that dichotomy makes me even wetter, if that's possible.

I can barely breathe as he releases my throat and pulls out a knife, tutting at my clothes as he looks me over.

"Mmm. Bad girl."

He all but growls it to himself as he drags the knife across my breasts. I'm afraid to breathe, but I feel like my heart might beat out of my chest and I might start panting any second.

He slowly slides it down to the base of my tank top, slicing up the fabric. He cuts partway, and then uses brute strength to finish the job and expose my breasts through the shreds left behind. Then he grabs the top of my panties and just.. rips them off. Fuck. I know my thighs are completely soaked by this display. God I hope he touches me soon.

But of course he doesn't. He leaves me there, in tatters, and trails his knife across me instead. The risk, the cold blade against my heated skin, the confidence I have in him - all combined, I might orgasm from this alone. Periodically sucking and biting my nipples, stomach, thighs, and then easing the sting with cold steel... I might explode.

"Spread yourself for me. I want to see what is mine."

I'm so lost in the feeling of the knife, which has made its way to my throat, the demand takes a moment to register.

"Sorry, what Daddy?"

"Did I stutter, kitten? Spread, now. Show me what belongs to me."

Oh fuck oh fuck. I can feel the heat rise in my face, and I'd argue if it weren't for the knife subtly pressing harder against my skin. Holy shit I'm so nervous and so turned on, I fall even further into sub space and can do nothing but obey. I spread my pussy lips with my fingers, struggling a little with how slippery I've become.

The look on his face will still be burned into my memory when I die.

.....

"Beautiful."

Even in the dark of morning, I can see her blush. How she manages to be so dirty and still shy never ceases to surprise me. I set the knife aside and begin to stroke myself, watching her breathing pick up as she avidly stares at my dick, licking her lips and swallowing as she looks on.

"Please Daddy. Please let me taste."

"No."

"Please? Please fill me then, I'm so empty."

"I can see that, kitten. How wet this pretty pussy is for me. Tell me what you want."

"I.. want you inside me."

"Kitten. Words. Tell Daddy exactly what you want."

I watch her struggle to get the words out, subspace and shyness making her stutter.

"I want you to fuck me. I need you to fill my cunt. Please."

"Mm. Good girl."

I can actually see her pussy clench and drip at my words, and my mind goes a little cloudy at the sight. I'm on her in a heartbeat, pushing her legs to her shoulders and fucking her hard. It takes moments before I realise she's about to orgasm, already so close from the barest of stimulation. That won't do at all.

.....

SON OF A BITCH. I was there, just about to fall off the edge and he pulls out. I can't stop the whine that escapes, and am rewarded with a series of slaps and a strong hand gripping my jaw.

"Did I say you could cum?"

I'm so close, it takes two full breaths to get the words out.

"No, Daddy."

"No I did not. You only cum when I say, do you understand?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Good. Open."

Mouth pops open in a flash as he spits on me, slaps me, and spits again. I love when he owns me, when he uses me like this. I can barely think through the haze.

He rolls us, placing me on top. He loves putting me here - I get to play at being in control, but it's still all completely at his mercy.

"Hands on the headboard. Do. Not. Cum."

Ah god, I love him. He's torturing me in the best and most horrible way. Slowly sinking all the way in, then painstakingly sliding out. Over and over. So deep, but not quite enough to push me over the edge. This is his game to play, and I'm merely along for the brain melting ride.

But... what if it wasn't? It's clear he's punishing me, and I want my orgasm. Even more, I want his cum. I'm basically a junkie for it now, and he knows it.

Trying desperately to keep my brain intact as I ride him with my hands still on the headboard and my nipple being lovingly abused by his mouth, I make my plan. In the riskiest move of all time, I grab his wrist and cuff it to the headboard. Before he can fully react, I'm off his dick and sitting on his face, holding his other arm with my leg. Just enough of an obstacle to allow me to cuff his wrist before he can lift me off.

"Uh oh, Daddy. I think it's time for you to clean up the mess you made of my pussy."

I begin to ride his mouth, revelling in the friction of his beard on my soft skin. But it's still not enough.

"Make me cum, DD. Now."

I expect him to leisurely explore in retaliation, but instead he begins presumably speaking in tongues on my clit. After so much build up, it takes no time at all before I'm falling apart above him. I tremble from head to toe as my fingers dig into the wall and my hips move of their own accord, seeking the release I need. I think I scream as volcanoes erupt throughout my core, sending fissions of heat across my body. He keeps going, flickering my clit with his tongue and teeth in a way that threatens to make me black out with pleasure. I lift off of him and collar his neck with both hands, pressing just enough to make his eyes hood.

"Very good, DD."

I grab the remnants of my shirt and wrap it over his eyes, pausing to lick at his mouth the way I've been dying to do since he woke me.

He could remove me easily, even without his hands free, and we both know it. Knowing that he's giving me this, allowing me to control him, makes me feel incredibly powerful. And incredibly deviant.

"Now tell me, did I hear you say you played without telling me yesterday?"

I squeeze a bit harder with one hand and reach for my toy drawer while I'm speaking.

"Yes, kitten."

"Tsk tsk, DD."

I grab his dick, and both hands squeeze.

"Who does this belong to?"

"To my kitten."

Both hands release as I move.

"Very good, DD. And who gets all of your cum?"

"Kitten does."

"That's right, I get every drop. And you wasted it. That's unacceptable, DD."

.....

Look at my little slut, taking charge. I'd be more proud if I weren't so painfully turned on. Her hand barely affects me as it rests on my throat, but then she's asserting her ownership on my dick as well and...

Yes. I like this. I like letting her take control. It's sexy when she's jealous, knowing she's still my cumslut even when she's the domme in the situation. I wonder how long she'll last before I can wrangle control -- oh.

Something cold and slick is circling my ass, teasing my entrance as she grabs my cock again.

"Are you sorry for being bad, DD?"

Fuck. She's pushing just the tip in and out as she slowly strokes my cock, teasing me.

"Yes, I'm sorry kitten."

"Mhm, but are you very sorry? Do you need to make it up to me?"

Harder strokes on my cock, just barely deeper in my ass.

"Tell me, DD. Tell me you will make it up to me for being very bad."

Ahh fuck. I try to move my hips to fuck myself on the toy, but she moves it away. I growl in frustration before I can stop myself.

"Uh uh. Bad boy. Say it, and I'll give you what you want."

"I was very bad, and I'll make it up to you however you want. More, please."

"So demanding. But I suppose I did promise."

Suddenly, she's kissing me - passionate, messy, teeth and tongues colliding. All the while, her hand is jerking me off fast and hard, until I'm so tense my fingers may break the headboard.

And then, nothing. No kissing, no touching, just cold air on my hot skin.

"I want your ass, DD. That's how you'll make it up to me."

I groan. My hips jump. I can guess that she's grinning smugly at her victory. Before I can overthink it, the toy is back at my ass, pushing and pushing.

"That's it. Take it. Take it all for me."

Oh, I will, and she knows it. I don't bother holding back my moans as the fullness takes me, the cold toy rapidly warming inside me.

I want more.

.....

I push the toy in his ass as far as he can take, slowing to allow him to adjust to its size. He's so close already, but I have to make him suffer a bit for tormenting me.

"Mm so good, DD. Fuck yourself on it. Now."

I watch his hips move, entranced as he slides himself along the dildo. As he moves, I take the head of his cock in my mouth and begin to lick and suck my way around it. When I dip to take him further in my mouth, he gasps.

He stops.

Pushing the toy in roughly, I reach for his throat.

"I didn't say stop, did I? Now you've lost the privilege of control."

His moan is heaven, and it's all that saves him from being edged forever. I begin to fuck his ass - slowly, but deep. I watch his tight entrance relax and tense with my movements, continuing to tease his cock with my other hand. Licking him in time with the toy. Reminding him as I go that he is making up for withholding.

"Who do you belong to?"

"Ahh. You kitten."

"Who gets this cum?"

"You. All of it. You."

When he starts holding his breath over and over, I stop momentarily. I Remove his blindfold, kiss him quickly, and straddle his face again - this time backwards. He begins eating me like I'm his last meal, and I fight to keep my head.

"That's it, that's my good DD. I want it. Give it to me."

I begin fucking his ass and sucking his dick in earnest, his every moan reverberating through my pussy. My spit mixes with the lube on his ass, making the deep thrusts even smoother as he lets me take him even deeper. I hold off my own orgasm until he grabs my thighs in a bruising grip and I feel more resistance in his ass as he tightens around the toy. He's close, and he's been so good for me, I make sure to take him into my throat and continue my strokes to push him over the edge.

The taste of him fractures my own self control, and my orgasm rips through me. I'm gasping around his cock, choking myself as he cums, swallowing every last drop.

I linger for a moment, licking him clean as I remove the toy. Climbing off, I unbind his wrists and uncover his eyes, stopping to kiss him deeply. Our tastes mix, my favourite flavour. He sighs as I curl into his side, both of us content and sleepy.

"Welcome home, Daddy."

Zaehre
Zaehre
25 Followers