Making Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't wait," Terry replied.

His Mom giggled, "You'll have to for a few minutes, but why don't you have a feel of her titties, it'll keep you both happy."

He almost immediately complied, kneeling behind her and reaching round to grasp her breasts and play with them. They might have been small, but they were perfectly formed. As he fondled them, he placed his chin on the crook of her shoulder and kissed away at her earlobe. Out of the corner of his eye it he could see her tonguing his Mom's slit, pressing into the hole; moving his head back again he could see it more clearly, the tongue stabbing in and out of the soaking hole from which he'd come eighteen years before, razoring around the pink wet flesh and driving into the darkness, before reappearing and sliding up and around to hit the clit at the top. He grinned and squeezed Julia's tits tighter, moving his mouth back to her ear, "Tongue fuck that sweet pussy, eat it all out," he said encouragingly.

"You heard what he said, baby," his Mom moaned, "Use that sexy tongue of yours, deeper, mmmnnn harder, eat me all."

Terry hadn't ever been this close to his Mom's cunt, at least not since he'd come from it, but now he was he wanted to enjoy the spectacle. He squeezed at Julia's tits harder, as he leaned against her, further pressing her down. Not that Julia seemed to need much encouragement to go even more enthusiastically, Terry feeling her vibrations, as her tongue worked ninety to the dozen, her head juddering as she drove her tongue deep and then swept up the tunnel again. Petra moaned and shuddered, one hand on her girlfriend's spare shoulder, the other on the back of her head, further pushing her in. "Ohhh, yessss, ohhhh."

Moving his hand downwards Terry found the Chinese woman's slit and slid in. It was warm and wet and he could feel her shivering even more as he thrust away, penetrating the cunt as deep as his digit could manage. It seemed to make her cunt-lap his Mom harder, as Petra shuddered and gasped, rocking on her heels and gripping her girlfriend hard. Terry continued to thrust away, fingering the soaking slit until she Julia was literally dripping on the floor. His Mom was soaking as well, he could see the juice trickling down from her open slit as Julia tongue dove in. His own prick was hard and ready for action, pressing at Julia's naked back and hinting it was time she shifted from the elder Baxter to the younger.

It was his Mom who made the move though, pushing Julia's head away from her pussy, "God, that was good," she said to them both, before addressing Terry, "Your turn."

He nodded enthusiastically and stood, his Mom swapping places, so she was kneeling behind her girlfriend, her hands on Julia's tits and squeezing them. The twentysomething grinned, "Come on, let's see," she giggled as he stepped forward, his large cock erect and pointing at her face like he was a mugger and she was a victim. However few mugging victims looked so happy at having a weapon aimed at their face and none handled it as well, as she reached up and began to stroke, "MMnnnn, this is a big one," she giggled, "It's lucky I love pussy too much to give it up."

Petra grinned, seemingly not at all jealous, "Variety is the spice of life, you should suck it."

"Good things come to those who wait," Julia giggled as she responded with a saying, but she was obviously thinking that you can only delay the good things for so long, as she jacked the cock harder and opened her mouth, working it down the thick gland.

Terry groaned appreciatively as the Chinese woman's lips slid over his prick, her tongue tickling under it as she took him deeper. He'd had a lot of blow jobs before, but this was easily shaping to be in the top three. He pressed forward, pushing his dick into Julia's mouth, even as she was herself leaning into him to take more. Her hands reached up to his ass and now it was her who was kneading his cheeks, squeezing the muscular glutes and using them as a lever to drag herself forward and deeper.

Petra rested her head on her girlfriend's shoulder, kissing the side of her chin as less than inch away her son's cock entered Julia's mouth. "Go on baby," she giggled, "Suck his cock, take it all into your mouth, show me how you deep throat big dicks." It should have seemed weird, in fact it did seem weird, but that mattered less than it should. What mattered was twentysomething's mouth sliding up and down his prick was so hot and that his Mom encouraging her on was making it even better, as Julia put in all her effort and eagerness to please them both.

Julia's head was rocking back and forth, taking the cock so deep she had to let go of it as her hand was getting in the way. Terry grunted, trying to keep himself upright. He'd previously thought this was a top three blowjob, he now realised he'd been under-selling it, it had to be the best cock-sucking he'd ever had, beating even some college chick he'd dated for a couple of weeks. If Julia licked pussy as well as she swallowed dick, and, from what he'd just seen, he was guessing she did, it was no wonder his Mom was keen on her. "Go on," he added his own encouragement, "You can take it."

"MMnnn, you suck it baby, swallow it all, mmmmnn it's so sexy watching you suck cock," Petra giggled as she squeezed at her girlfriend's tits, "Terry, you can push it further, Julia can swallow the full length, she was the deep throat queen at college."

She certainly was taking it in, the cock almost vanishing between her ruby red lips as she gulped it down, her eyes watering. Terry grunted happily, his hips jerking as she bobbed down his dick. He glanced at his Mom, who smiled up at him and ran her tongue round Julia's earlobe. He grinned back and fed the twentysomething some more cock; his Mom was right about making memories, this was a blowjob he'd remember when he was old and grey. He could have continued all night, or at least until he came, such was the intensity of the sucking he was getting, his cock getting washed so effectively that if it had been glass you could have seen your reflection in it. However, his Mom had other ideas about where his dick should be going. She disengaged herself from Julia and stood up, reaching down to help her girlfriend up, the cock springing from Julia's mouth as she did so, her saliva dripping down it.

"Get on the bed baby," Petra instructed, giving the petite Chinese a sensual tap on the behind as she turned.

Julia was on within seconds, spreading her legs open to her knees and then bringing them back so that her heels were touching. She stroked her pussy and smiled seductively, "That was tasty, dick and pussy together, yum," she giggled and licked her lips, eyeing the two Baxters like she was a tiger and they were a pair of particularly plump goats.

Petra was quickly on the bed after her girlfriend. She got on her haunches over the younger woman's face and lowered herself down. Julia's hands reached up and grasped hold off her lover's thighs, dragging her own head up. Even though Terry couldn't see her face he could certainly hear her slurping as she resumed tonguing his Mom's twat, any doubts dispelled by his Mom's expression of pleasure. She shivered and ground herself down as if finding the right spot and once there began to rock back and forth gently, kneading her own titties. Terry waited, wondering what he was supposed to do next, as his Mom was obviously the one in charge. Luckily he didn't have to wait long, nor was he displeased with the next instruction as his Mom said, "Stick your cock in Julia and fuck her good."

"Right away Mom," he said eagerly, almost bounding onto the bed. Getting onto his knees, he spread apart Julia's legs and moved between them, before gripping her slender waist and lifting her up on his own thighs. Her cunt was already gleaming with lust, the juice covering her labia lips. His own cock was so hard it was almost hurting and he wasted no further time in guiding it into her hot hole as she reached down to spread it open for him. The wet flesh of her tunnel squeezed at him as he entered, gracefully sliding back as he descended deeper, his thick dong vanishing between her lips and into the hole.

"MMmnnn, that's right, give her your full length, Julia love's big cocks, don't you baby?" there was no immediate answer from the petite twentysomething, but she seemed to lick Petra even more enthusiastically given the moan that came from her. Petra grinned leaning forward so she could watch her son's cock penetrate her girlfriend's willing hole. "She loves it when I fuck her with a huge strap-on," Petra continued, her eyes alight with lust and lascivious smile on her face, "Give her the real thing, fuck her sweet cunt until she's soaked."

"Will do Mom," nodded Terry as he eagerly complied with his Mom's demands. From the way Julia was vibrating his Mom was right about her penchant for large pricks in her pussy, she was shuddering and jiggling like she was on a wobbly board in the middle of an earthquake, her arms spread out across the bed, clenching and unclenching at the duvet, her stomach rising and falling like a trampoline. His Mom seemed to be also getting the benefits of it, gasping in pleasure and excitement as her girlfriend continued to lap hard at her cunt, the older woman grinding down onto her lover's mouth.

Terry thrust harder, doing what his Mom said and giving Julia all his cock, only stopping his forward motion as his balls banged into her. Again and again, each time faster and more confident, the pace picking up until he'd got himself into a rhythm, which he could keep. Opposite him he could see his Mom's tits jiggling and swinging as she carried on working her cunt onto Julia's tongue. Growing up the only child in a single parent household e wasn't one of these kids who'd need therapy if they'd even got a glimpse of their Mom's boobs; he'd seen them before, in the shower or bath, when he'd accidentally walked in or when on vacation where they'd had to share a small room and change in each other's companies. Still it was strange to being seeing them for close and for so long, especially as they filled so much of his vision he couldn't help but look at them. His Mom didn't seem to mind, as she was making no attempt to cover them, in fact even as he was gazing at her tits she was staring with unconcealed excitement at his cock pounding in and out of her lover's cunt.

He grinned at her and she grinned back, "Enjoying yourself?" she giggled.

"Damn yes, I can't believe I'm having sex with Julia, her cunt is so hot," he replied.

"I knew you'd like it," his Mom grinned and wriggled her cunt onto Julia's tongue, letting out a groan before she continued, "Julia's been really looking forward to it as well, I'm glad you're not disappointing her."

"I never disappoint," he grinned, it was true, even if arrogant.

His Mom didn't mind the boastfulness, in fact she agreed with it, "That's what I said, I've seen the look in your girlfriends' eyes when they come from your room and it's not that I've just been jerking off a small penis."

He grinned as he drove in, "Julia's not quiet when she's with you either," he replied, "She definitely like's large strap-on cocks as well as the real ones."

"Better I hope," tittered his Mom, "She's a hot little slut who loves kinky sex," which given she was in the middle of a Mom-son threeway was obvious. "So do I," his Mom then added, "This is something I've been wanting a long time, ever since you were first bringing girls home to fuck."

"I'm glad we're doing it," said Terry, as he realised it was true, "if I'd known I'd have been up like a shot."

"It's not something you can raise on a first date," his Mom said, "I had to be sure Julia was up for it before I mentioned it to her."

"She obviously was," grinned Terry and slammed his cock in hard, a muffled squeal coming from the twentysomething before she quickly resumed tonguing Petra's pussy.

The Chinese woman shuddered and shivered as she was slammed hard, her cunt soaking with pleasure and dripping onto the bed with every thrust of the huge prick that was in her. She moved her hands to her small tits and squashed them, banging them together and then letting got to grasp her lover's thighs again and bring her down on her face, lapping away, though her licking was frequently interrupted as she let out a cry or a shriek into her lover's equally wet cunt. Terry held her waist as tight as he could and carried on hammering, knowing that every thrust wasn't only a pleasure to him and her, but through an orgasmic osmosis, was also pleasuring his Mom and making her gasp and squeak in ecstasy.

"Ooohhh," Petra moaned, "You're such a good pussy licker, ohhh yesss, yesss. How are you enjoying my son's cock, a lot I bet. Eat me more, ohhhh God, yessss, yesssss!" She leaned forward and began to run her own tongue over the top of Julia's twat, less than an inch from where her son's hard cock was rapidly driving in.

It turned on Terry even more, knowing his Mom's vision was filled with his dick going in and out of the sweet oriental pussy of her girlfriend. He redoubled his efforts, slamming in so hard that the bed was knocking at the wall despite having the weight of three people on it. His Mom licked harder, her tongue skimming at Julia's clit and not minding when it accidentally hit Terry's prick at the same time. The twentysomething was shuddering as her pussy went into overdrive, her hands waving in the air for a moment, before she dropped them to tear at the duvet and drag into towards her, her nails nipping deep into the cloth.

Petra was equally enjoying herself, lifting her head a few inches to shriek in excitement, "Yessss, yessss, aarrghhh, yessss, stick that tongue deep, yes, yes, I'm cumming, aaarrrrggghhh!" Her screams lifted her back up, her back bending as she raised her head to the heavens, or at least the ceiling, and shrieked out, "Yesssss, yessssss, aaarrghhh, I'm cumming."

She rolled off Julia's face allowing the younger woman full reign to shriek out her own feelings, "Aaaarrghh, fuck me good, give me that cock harder, yesssss, aaaarggghhh, fuck, fuck, fuuuuckkkk! Yesssss!"

Terry drove hard and fast, glancing over at his Mom as he did so. For a few moments she lay on the bed, panting and drawing breath, but she quickly recovered like the athlete she had been in college, sitting up and reaching for the strap-on. She stepped into it and pulled it up her thighs, adjusting the leather bindings so that it was held tightly against her. "Ready for it both ends?" she asked her girlfriend with a grin.

"Yessss, yessss," screamed Julia, before realising she'd been asked a question. Terry slowed and pulled out, wiping his forehead free of sweat as Julia said, "Take me doggy style," and got on her hands and knees between the Baxter's.

Terry quickly reinserted his pole in the sodden hole. He grasped her waist and began where he left off. Julia gasped and squealed, "Yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me hard."

Her cries were cut off as Petra knelt in front of her, holding out her strap-on. The younger woman knew what to do, her mouth sliding over the plastic dong. Terry carried on fucking her, driving her forward, as his Mom also began to jerk her hips and push the toy into her girlfriend's mouth. Terry wasn't sure whether Julia had ever been spit-roasted before or whether she was just a natural, but she was soon swallowing his Mom's fake phallus right up to the fake plastic balls. Sure that the hot Chinese could take it Terry upped his pace, slamming his cock into her waiting pussy, his thighs slapping loudly against her buttocks. His Mom grinned at him, "That's it, Terry, give her your cock."

Terry grunted a reply and stuffed himself in deep. The warm wet tunnel walls clung to his cock, squeezing it as it went deeper. Julia was bouncing back against him, making sure he only had to put in half the effort, springing forward as he rammed into her to take his Mom's plastic prick deep in her mouth. His Mom was almost still, letting Julia do all the work, the only effort she was putting in was to jiggle her own tits with one hand, whilst the other rested on her girlfriend's head encouraging her on. Then without warning she pulled the cock out of the younger woman's mouth. The oriental squealed in excitement, "Aaaarggghh, yessss, fucccckkk, yesssss!"

Petra got off the bed and headed towards a drawer. She opened it and pulled something out though Terry wasn't at an angle he could quiet see what it was, at least without craning his neck round and slowing the hard fucking he was giving Julia. His Mom turned back towards the bed, "You want to bang her in the butt?"

It was an offer that was hard to refuse and Terry has no inclination to do so. He nodded enthusiastically, "Yes."

Julia added her agreement, "Ram it in my ass, fuck it open, I want you to gape me like your Mom does."

"Just a minute then," she said as she got onto the bed next to them, "Let me put this in." Terry could now see it was a butt-plug. He paused for a second, reaching down to grasp Julia's buttocks and pry them apart. His Mom pushed in the plug with a practiced ease, twisting it around and working it up and down, until she was sure it was firmly encased, "Carry on with her pussy," she said, "Let her ass get used to the plug before you replace it with your dick."

Terry nodded as he resumed fucking her, his Mom kneeling beside them and watching intently, licking her lips with lust, as her son's cock went in and out. Julia gasped and shuddered, the plug adding to the friction she was feeling with every thrust, her small bosoms bouncing and jiggling underneath her as she was rocked back and forth. "Yessss, yesss," she screamed, "Fuck me, it feels so good, aaaarrghhh, yessss, I'm cumming, fucccckkk, don't stop, carry on, yesssss, yessss!"

"Isn't she hot?" Petra giggled, slapping her girlfriend's bouncing ass playfully as Julia screamed in pleasure, "She's such a sexy little slut, aren't you babe?" She gave her girlfriend's ass another swat.

"Yesssss, yessssss, I love being fucked in my ass or pussy, yesssss, yesssss, aaaarggghhh."

"I think she's ready for her anal," giggled Petra. She reached over and pulled out the plug, exposing her girlfriend's open asshole to her son's lascivious gaze.

But only for a moment as Terry quickly took his cock and transferred it from one hole to another. He had thought Julia's ass was a hot hole, but it was nothing to her butt chute. It clasped his cock as he pushed down, making every inch an effort albeit one which was worth it as he felt the friction warm his cock and stimulate the hard gland. He grasped Julia's waist and drove in harder, gaining half an inch here and another half inch there. His Mom meanwhile was astride Julia's back, her own strap-on skimming over the younger woman's spine, bending down to pull apart the cheeks. It probably didn't actually make access any easier, but it was the thought that counted, so Terry didn't say anything. However, as his Mom after a few moments lowered her head even more and started licking at the top of her girlfriend's crack even as he fucked the hole just below, she may have had other motives. Not that Terry minded, it was just as hot, hotter possibly, fucking his Mom's girlfriend's ass with her inches away as it was with her looking on from further away.

"Fuck my ass," shrieked Julia as the Terry drove in. "I want you all in me, fuck me deeper, yes, yes, that's it, more."

She bounced and shuddered, her back bending and arching, giving Petra a ride and making the older woman licked even more eagerly at her lover's ass crack, pressing down between the cheeks and so near to the sphincter that Terry was almost dragging in her tongue as he thrust in. His Mom looked up for a moment, smiling broadly, "Her tight ass is to die for isn't it? You can see why I love fucking it with my strap-on."