Making Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's amazing," grunted Terry in agreement. He almost felt jealous of his Mom, having the opportunity to fuck the tight back hole of the hot Chinese woman in front of him; the only reason he wasn't green with envy was the fact that his Mom was sharing her with him and he was balls deep in her butt. He wondered if he be thinking of returning the favour -- would the Maths geek be up for it he wondered, she hadn't let either of him or his buddy bang her ass nor had she shown any sign of enjoying other women, but she was a possibility? Or he could go on bended knees to his ex and ask her forgiveness; though he had a feeling that banging her cousin was enough of a no-no he wasn't going to be forgiven and even if he was it'd take years of begging before she'd share her charms with anyone, never mind his Mom. Perhaps someone he'd meet in college? There were bound to be some open minded freshers there. With no obvious candidates he returned to the moment and pounding the hot Chinese in front of him, driving his cock all the way in and out as rapidly and forcefully as he could. "Mom, she's the hottest woman you've banged."

"Yes and kinkiest," his Mom giggled and ran her tongue down Julia's crack and onto her son's cock once more. Terry shoved harder, not minding his Mom's touch, it was hard to avoid if they were playing with same hole and anyway it added to the fun, it was something they'd enjoy reminiscing and talking about later, 'remember when I was butt banging her and your tongue was hitting me at same time'.

"Okay, Terry, let's swap," said his Mom, "I want to fuck my girlfriend's ass."

Reluctantly Terry withdrew, he'd been hoping to fuck the hot tushy until he completed, though perhaps his Mom would still let him finish with it once she'd done banging it. He moved back and let his Mom get behind Julia, for a second she admired the gaping crater he'd left, the stretch marks around the hole looking like little trenches around an asteroid hit, before sliding her own strap-on in. With his work it slipped in easily and soon she was driving away as he looked on, lustfully.

"Come here," Julia gasped, hitting the bed in front of her with her hand. As he complied, she said, "Let me suck you off again."

"But it's just been in your ass," Terry's gaping mouth was as big as her butt hole.

"I know," she giggled, "That's what makes it even kinkier."

Terry quickly guided his cock between her lips. His previous girlfriend had never even contemplated ass to mouth, in fact she'd a very strict rules that at least twenty fours hour had to have elapsed after anal before she'd do oral; but here was Julia, not even agreeing to it, but suggesting it. "Mom, you've a keeper," he said as the hot Chinese lips sped up his cock.

"I know, yeah," his Mom grinned as she banged the twentysomething from the other side, "She's so hot and dirty, a perfect combo."

The two Baxter's carried on fucking Julia from each end, Petra holding the twentysomething waist as she slammed her ass, whilst Terry had a hand on her head as she throated his cock eagerly. Julia bucked and rocked between them eagerly, volleyed back and forth like she was a tennis ball. Her ruby red lips shot down the dick, rolling up and then down again, a trickle of saliva running down from them as the dick pushed deep into her throat. She looked up at him, her eyes alight with pleasure and purposefully pushed her head forward so that he could feel his cock sliding over her tongue, pressing against her cheek and then at her throat. Terry half-expected her to gag or reject him, to gasp for air, but instead she just pulled her head back a little and as his Mom pounded into her drove forward again, breathing through her nose like a championship swimmer or a deepthroat queen.

"Fuck," he grunted under his breath and then realising his Mom was still opposite him added, "Sorry."

"Don't worry about it," giggled his Mom, probably because if there's a time when it's okay to swear in front of your Mom it's when you're spit-roasting her girlfriend with her. She slammed forward as she spoke, driving her dildo into the younger woman's hole, "Sharing Julia is great."

"Fuck, yes," if Terry was going to be allowed to swear during there sex-session he was going to make the most of it. "She's so fuckable, I'm really glad you're sharing her with me."

"She's enjoying it as well, even if her mouth is full," his Mom said. Terry looked down at the expression on her face and could see from her eyes that and the eagerness with which she was deep-throating him that his Mom was right. He let the sexy Oriental slip her lips up his dick, only stopping when she hit his balls and let out a groan. His Mom grinned, "Don't cum yet, we've not finished."

Even as she spoke she pulled the strap-on out of her girlfriend's ass, "You want to fuck Julia's butt again?"

That was a silly question, as whilst blowjobs were fun, nothing beat a hot anal passageway. "Yes," he said, pulling back, a trail of saliva dangling between his cock and Julia's lips for a second before it split and vanished into nothingness.

He looked down at Julia, who was grinning widely and getting up of her hands and knees. Then he looked at his Mom again, who was also getting up and off the bed. He wondered whether to say anything or just wait expectantly, but luckily his Mom wasn't keeping him long in suspense about what she planned next, "How about we double-penetrate Julia? You do her butt and I'll do her pussy."

DP was the Holy Grail of sex; in his last threesome he'd tried to talk his buddy into it before they started, but he was having none of it and so Terry hadn't even mentioned it to the Math geek, but here was his Mom offering him the chalice. He nodded eagerly, but not nearly as eagerly as Julia, whose head nearly fell off with the intensity of her agreement. "Yes, double-fuck me, I want you both, oh this is so exciting," she was almost babbling.

Petra took charge, "Terry lie on your back, Julia you climb on him, reverse cowgirl."

Under his Mom's watchful eye Terry did as he was told, grasping Julia's hips once she was over him and guiding her down onto his cock. After the plug, cock and strap-on it was easy to slide into and it only took a minimum of effort for her to be fully impaled on his large prick, leaning back against him so she was resting on his chest and with her hands on the bed astride him. Terry moved his hands up to steady her, settling them just to the side of her pert breasts, as the twentysomething opened her thighs wider. Petra got on the bed again, shuffling forward with her strap-on held in one hand, ready to slide it into the waiting hole.

"Fuck me," moaned Julia in excited anticipation, "Fuck me together." She reached down and pressed her fingers in her soaking pussy, her back rubbing at Terry's chest as she massaged the cunt. Her girlfriend stopped in front of her, reaching down to push at her thighs, further opening the younger woman's slick slot as Julia slid her fingers in and pried apart the lips, "Give me that second cock," she purred sexily.

Her lover held her strap-on in one hand and guided it expertly to the waiting hole. Terry could feel Julia's shudders as she was entered, her back bending and arching and pressing against him as his Mom pushed down. He reached round and squeezed at Julia's pert tits, pulling her down hard against himself, keeping her steady so that his Mom was able to continue to penetrate the pussy with the plastic prick. He kept his own movements to a minimum, content to feel Julia's ass pushing down on his cock until his Mom was firmly in position. He could see her face over Julia's shoulder, see the concentration on it as she continued to guide the toy down and in deep, every now and then rising a little to steady herself, before thrusting down.

"Oohhh, yesss, yesss, I want it deep," groaned Julia, her body shaking and trembling in excitement, "Give it me hard, all the way, I can take it."

Her girlfriend began to speed up and get into a rhythm as she got her balance. She let go off the dildo and pushed herself down more, leaning against Julia, and working her hips as her hands lay on the bed, holding her up. Faster and harder she slammed, her strap-on driving into the cunt and smacking against the Chinese woman's wall, so that Terry could feel it vibrating through his cock. He grinned at his Mom and her face broke into a smile as well. He wondered if she was thinking the same things at him -- that Julia was hotly fuckable, that banging her together was an experience not to be forgotten and it was about time he began to match his Mom's tempo. Gripping Julia's bosoms even harder than before he began to thrust up, his Mom's smile growing broader, suggesting he had the right idea.

Julia wasn't complaining either as she let out a whinny of pleasure, "Yes, fuck my holes, I want both those cocks pounding me so good."

Terry was happy to comply and from the way his Mom drove down, so was she. The two of them hammered the Chinese woman's holes hard, cock and strap-on vanishing into their respective tunnels with a speedy alacrity. Between them Julia bent and shook as she was pushed up and down and bounced between them like a squash ball in a hard fought game. She shrieked and squealed in pleasure, her hands pressing onto the bed next to Petra's and her legs flying in the air and flapping like trees in a gale. Soon Terry and his Mom had reached a new, faster, equilibrium, one slamming in as the other pulled back, each powerful thrust pushing Julia up into Petra's bosom or down onto Terry's chest.

The teen boy looked up at his Mom, grinning widely. He felt closer to her than he'd ever been, not just physically close, though he was that, as his cock was repeatedly banging, through the membrane, at her strap on, but emotionally close, like they had moved from being just a Mom and son, to best buddies as well. He could tell from her face, she was enjoying it as well and had no regrets; they were creating memories for the future.

For Julia as well, who was getting fucked like she'd never been before. "Aaarrrghhh, yessss, yessss," she screamed, "Double fuck me, aaaarrghhh, rip me apart, stuff those big dicks in my holes, aaaarrghhh." She vibrated and shook, the shivers powered both by the pounding she was getting and the orgasms which were tearing through her. Her back pressed hard against Terry's chest as his Mom slammed down, the sweat from them all sliding down their bodies, first Petra's, then onto Julia and finally Terry, before it soaked the bedding beneath him. Panting with exertion he rammed up, his cock rocketing into Julia's ass and zooming up until his balls hit her ass. Then he was slumping down, still gasping, as his Mom hurtled forward, her strap-on penetrating deep into Julia and making the twentysomething shriek with pleasure again. "Yessss, aaaarrgghhh, yesssss."

Petra grinned and upped her speed, encouraging her son to meet her beat. Julia screamed even louder and it was lucky the windows were double-glazed as else the neighbours might have thought she was being disembowelled her shrieks of pleasure were so loud. "Yessss, fuck me, yessss, aaarrgghhh, I'm cumming, aaaarrgghh." Neither her girlfriend nor her girlfriend's son even paused, continuing to pound away as Julia screamed and caterwauled, her legs waving high in the air and her head pushing back into the crook of Terry's shoulder, "Yessssss," she shrieked once more, almost shattering the mirror opposite.

Terry was panting and sweating now, he was fit, but even so he was holding the weight of his Mom and Julia. His Mom's face was contorting with her effort as well, or perhaps an orgasm which she was keeping in. She forced herself to change her expression and gave him another smile, "Close to cumming?" she asked.

He wished he wasn't, despite the aches in his muscles and the fastness of his breath, he was having a great time sharing Julia with his Mom, but the side-effect of that was no matter how much he tried his cock was ready to spill its contents. He shook his head and tried to think about something else -- it didn't work for long, it never did, so he nodded, "I'm cumming soon."

"Cum in her ass," she instructed. She slammed down once more and then pulled out, allowing Terry to increase his pace for the final lap.

He drove hard and fast, feeling the pressure rising in his balls as they prepared to release. "Fuck," he grunted as he came, his cum spurting up Julia's ass and filling her hole with his white goo.

"Yessss, yessss, yessss, fill me up," Julia squealed as string after string of sperm shot up into her. She lay herself down on his deflating prick, letting it trickle out, though not for long as even as Terry was rolling out from under her his Mom was slipping her cock into the twentysomething's pussy and pounding her hard again. Terry watched, panting and trying to get his breath back, as his Mom fucked Julia for another few minutes, making the younger woman cum repeatedly, until she too was exhausted and slid off her.

The three of them lay together on the bed for a few minutes, sated by the experience.

"That was great," Petra eventually said. "Happy Valentine's."

"Happy Valentine's back," her girlfriend giggled, "I love being shared."

"I enjoyed sharing you," Petra said with a smile, "Especially with my son." She raised her head to look at him, "Something we'll remember forever."

"And hopefully something we can do again?" Julia asked quizzically.

"I'm up for that," said Petra.

"And me," agreed her son; it had been an enjoyable night and the idea of repeat visits was an appealing one, he and his Mom would be growing closer over the next few months, he hoped.