Making Mom a Cum Slut

Story Info
My buddies and I feed my mother cum!
3.9k words
4.54
92.8k
98
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
571 Followers

"Damn Jack! Your, Mom looked hot as fuck tonight in that little red Euro Bikini!" Andy said raising his beer and grabbing his crotch.

I laughed and shook my head. "I'd say it matched her li"pstick, wouldn't you?

Andy has always had a crush on my mother I mean I can't blame him either, because my Mom is still a very gorgeous woman at fifty four. Yeah I know she's my Mom, but shit she's hot. She's a blond blue eyed dream with a set of tits and a wide ass and some really sexy legs.

"I think your dad got a little upset over Linda's drinking." Andy added with a smirk."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah he's right, Jack. I saw the two of them arguing in the kitchen. And if you ask me it looked pretty heated." Roy agreed.

"Wow." I said and glanced up at the ceiling. We were in the basement having our own get together. I really didn't want to come to my parents 4th of July party but Mom had begged me. Accusing me of not coming as often as I should. So I caved and brought along Roy and Andy since the three of us grew up together and Mom thought it was a good idea as well. She thought of them as her sons as well. BUT they certainly didn't think of her as a mother.

Roy continued, "Yeah she slapped him and stormed off to the den crying."

"I guess there'll be no lipstick on Chuck's dick tonight." Andy laughed.

"That's okay she can put it on mine, instead." Roy smarted and slapped my shoulder.

I just shook my head at his banter. I was used to listening to it. I was more concerned about Mom. I knew what the fight was over, Dad's been fucking his secretary, again. Gina was half my mom's age but she certainly wasn't prettier. Maybe it was an age thing. "The fucking asshole!"

"He's cheating on Linda isn't he?" Roy asked.

I nodded.

"Do you think we should go upstairs and check on her?" Andy asked with a wink.

"No, dude, lets leave her alone, I'm sure she'll be fine." I said.

"You're a pussy, Jack!" Andy laughed.

" A what?!"

"You're scared of your, Dad." he answered.

"And how do you figure that, asshole?"

"Well you've never tried to fuck your, Mom."

Roy laughed and slapped me on the shoulder, "Yeah you said you were gonna try it on your eighteenth birthday I guess that was a fucking joke right?"

"I tried, but she turned me down." I lied. I never had the nerve to try.

"Right!" Andy laughed.

"If Linda opened her legs, you'd run for the hills." Roy said.

"Fuck you! I told you I tried!" I snapped.

"Well we weren't there to see it, so how do we know?" Andy smirked. He was always the one to see through my bullshit.

"You two need to drop it, right now!" I snapped.

Roy suddenly laughed and he stood up, "Fuck this conversation! I wonder what naughty movies ol Chucky has in his secret stash." He slapped my shoulder and walked over to the closet where dad keeps his porn videos hidden. They were all in a small tote on the top shelf. I don't know why he tries to hide them because it's not like Mom doesn't already know about them.

"So I guess we're all going to give each other bro-jobs and call it a night then" Andy laughed.

"Fuck that shit." I said and popped Andy on the back of the head. I was relieved that they were talking about something else besides me fucking my mother.

Roy took down the tote and brought it over and sat it down on the coffee table and the three of us rifled through it. Then suddenly Andy's mouth dropped, "Oh shit! No way?" He gasped and took out a DVD that wasn't in a jewel case.

"What is it?" I asked twisting the cap on another beer, my fifth one of the night and damn did I have a nice buzz going too.

"I'm not sure what it is? It's not marked." Roy said turning to me.

"I bet it's gay porn." Andy laughed.

"My dad's not gay. But I'm starting to wonder about you though." I said giving him a smirk.

"Fuck off, Jack." he said and shot me his middle finger.

"Well there's only one way to find out." Roy laughs.

"I'm not gay, you asshole!" Andy snapped.

"Not you, dumb ass, the video!" he said and walked over and put the disc into the DVD player. Then he tossed me the remote and sat down on the couch between us. "Andy, if you touch my leg I'm gonna fuck your world up." he laughed.

I laughed at that one too and turned on the TV and the DVD player and quickly hit the play button. I was interested in finding out what was on the disc myself. And I certainly hoped it wasn't gay porn. But if it was, so be it. There was nothing wrong with being gay.

The video turns on and there's a Japanese woman laying on her back and she's naked and there's a group of guys gathered around her. The guys are naked as well and they're pumping their dicks.

The upstairs basement door suddenly opens, and Mom steps out on the landing above us. "Jackie? Honey are you down there?"

I quickly hit the pause button and the three of us looked up almost instantly. She was still dressed in the bikini and she has a bottle of wine in one hand and a glass in the other. And needless to say Mom was drunk.

"Yes Mom. I'm down here with Andy and Roy. We're just watching videos."

"Oh goody I'm so glad! I thought you guys were on your way back to the university."

"No we decided to stay another night, if that's okay with you and Dad."

"Oh sweetie you know it is."

"Thanks Mom."

"So can I come down, I haven't seen you guys all night." Mom asked but she didn't wait for an answer and just started down the steps, her black three inch stilettos clicking on the wooden steps.

"Oh shit!" I raised the remote to cut off the movie, but Roy snatched it out of my hand and hurried over and sat down in Dad's beat up old recliner. I stood up and was about to go over and get it back when Andy grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Sit down, Jack!" he whispered.

"Dude what the fuck?!" I whispered and he smiles and gives me the thumbs up.

Mom was already down the steps by the time I jerked my arm back from his grip. She giggled and plopped herself down on the small sofa between Andy and I. "What are you guys watching?" She asked, plopping down on the couch between Andy and I.

No one said a word and Roy looks as if he's afraid to turn the video back on.

"Oh Jack I hope you're not watching your Dad's porn." and before I can stop her she reaches over and takes the remote from Roy and quickly turns the video back on.

Her mouth dropped and her eyes went wide, "Oh goodness you are watching porn!" she gasped. I half expected her to turn it off but she didn't. In fact she just giggled.

Andy and Roy looked at me and then at each other.

"We can turn it off, Mom."

"No Jackie, it's fine. I must say your party is a hell of a lot better than the one going on upstairs, right now." she laughs and hands me the remote. "I better go!" she was about to stand up when the chic in the video started receiving multiple facials by the men standing around. One by one the guys straddle her small body and they cum on the woman until her face and small breasts are covered in goo.

Mom just looks on in amazement. Then she puts a hand to her mouth, "Oh my gracious! She must have done something really bad!"

"What do you mean, Mom?" I ask.

She looked at me, "This is supposed to be a punishment for cheating wives."

The actress in the video, if you want to call her that, begins licking the cum from around her lips. Then she smiles and raises her head and opens her mouth to show all the cum inside.

"Well if you ask me, it looks as if she's rather enjoying her punishment." Roy laughed.

Mom took a sip of wine, well actually a gulp and continued to watch the action intently.

"Have you ever had a guy cum on your face, Linda?" Andy asked.

I gave him a shut up look, but he just shrugged.

Mom suddenly turned her head and looked at him, "Andrew?! How can you ask me such a thing?"

Andy shook his head and just shrugged again.

"We were just wondering is all." Roy said. "I mean you're probably not into something like that. Are you?"

Mom gave him a serious look, but then her expression softened and she smiled, "What would Betty say if she knew you'd asked me such a thing, Roy?"

"Hell Linda, what would either of our mothers think, if they knew we were over here watching a Bukaki video with you?"

"Touche." Mom giggled. "Heck it's not like you're little boys anymore, all three of you are over twenty one." she giggled. "Goodness where has the time gone?" Mom downed her glass of wine and leaned and picked up the bottle to pour herself another, but she couldn't seem to hold the bottle straight. So I poured it for her instead.

"Oh thank you, sweetie!" she said and picked up the glass and took a sip. Then she suddenly eyed Roy, "How do you know what this is called?" Mom gestured at the TV with her wine glass. Some of the wine spilled onto her leg.

Roy smiled slyly, "I'll only answer your question if you answer mine, Linda."

Mom giggled and shook her head, "Roy?!"

He laughs.

"Oh man! Look at that!" Andy said. "That guy just came in her mouth and she swallowed it all!"

"Good grief!" I gasped and Mom looked at me kinda shocked.

"Gosh I can't believe I'm sitting here watching a porno with my son." she said and started giggling.

"And a Bukaki video at that." Roy added.

Mom stopped laughing, "Okay buster what was the question that I'm supposed to answer again?" she shook her head and rubbed her temples, "I can't remember."

Mom was drunk as fuck.

"I asked you, have you ever let a man cum on your face?" Roy said.

Mom looked at me.

"It's fine, Mom. Answer them will yeah. I mean I'm pretty interested, myself."

She smiled and took a sip of wine, "Goodness." She rolled her eyes, "Okay if you guys must know. Yes I have let a guy cum on my face. But honey it was when I was in college and long before I met your father."

"Did you enjoy it, Mom?"

Mom paused and then nodded, "Yes I must say I did enjoy it, Jackie. Okay?" Then she looked over at, Roy and nodded. "Your turn, buster.

Roy smirked, "I know about Bukaki, because my ex-girlfriend Samantha is into it big time."

"Really?" Mom asked wide eyed.

I cut the video off and sat up, I was very interested in hearing this one too.

"Yeah Sam talked me into enlisting a few of my friends from college."

"How many?" Mom suddenly asked, she seemed as interested as I was.

"Nope you gotta answer another question, Linda."

"What? Another question?"

"Yeah I think it's only fair, Mom."

She looked at me, as to ask, whose side are you on. "Jackie?"

I only smiled and shrugged.

"Alright. No...wait!" she reached down to pick up the bottle of wine but I beat her to it. I picked it up and she held her glass out and I poured it full once again.

"Thank you, darling." she takes a sip. "Now I'm ready." she patted her breast.

"So when the guy came on your face, did you...lick it?" Roy asked giving her a serious look.

"Yeah, Linda did you eat it like that bitch in the video." Andy asked with excitement and he placed a hand to his crotch and began fondling himself through his gym pants.

She looked at him wide eyed, "Andrew, stop that!"

"Ah come on, Mom just tell us." I pushed my hand down inside my own gym shorts and started rubbing on my dick too. I was certainly getting hard at the idea of my Mom eating another guy's cum.

Mom looked at me and then down at my hand, "Jackie? Sweetie can you please stop?" She looked away.

"I'm afraid not Mom. You got us all going here."

"Got that shit, right!" Roy laughed, and he stood up and pulled his shorts down and his dick just bounced free of its confines. It was long and hard, like a young man's cock should be. He stepped out of the shorts and kicked them across the room and spread his arms wide and turned all the way around so Mom could see all of him.

She gasped and placed a hand to her mouth, "Roy! Honey put your shorts back on this instant!"

Roy just laughed and sat back down and began stroking his shaft.

Mom didn't look away, or she couldn't look away, rather. She swallowed hard and nervously licked her lips.

Roy fixed his eyes on her and gave her a slight smile, "Are you gonna tell my mother, if I don't?"

"Yeah why don't you tell his Mom, Linda. That way he can tell her what a cum whore neighbor she has living next door to her." Andy snapped and he pushed his gym pants down to display his hardness over the matter as well.

Mom's bottom lip started to tremble and she looked over at me, "Jackie, are you going to let them talk to me like this?"

I don't know what gave me the courage or the balls to do it, but I stood up and hauled my shorts down as well, right there in front of my own Mom. "Just face it Mom, you're a cum slut."

"I am not!" she down her glass of wine. "I'm going back upstairs." she said, but she didn't try to get up. In fact she looked over at Andy's dick, Roy's dick and then at mine. She had the appearance of a cute little nervous mouse with three hungry cats in front of her.

I just smiled and shook my head and sat down next to her and spread my legs, "It's okay, Mom." I reached down and took her wrist and pulled her hand in and rested it on my thigh.

"Jackie..." she shook her head.

I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Oh Jackie...please."

I took her hand and placed it just above my cock, "Touch me, Mom. touch your son."

"But Jackie..." she whined.

"Go ahead and do it Mom. You know, you want too."

She looked into my eyes with a mixture of desire and hesitation but then slowly she lowered her trembling fingers to my cock. At first she just rested it there but then she folded her hand around my fully erect cock then she caressed tenderly and lovingly. Her hand felt cool and kinda sweaty, but shit did it feel so good.

"I'm not like, dad. I respect you Mom and I love you. Now love me."

She nodded and leaned in and kissed me and not in the usual Mommy fashion either. The kiss given to me now was filled with such passion.

I dared to push my tongue into her mouth and she received it willingly and sucked it!

I could taste the wine on her tongue and feel her breath. It was as if my senses were on high.

Andy reached over and touched her leg and she looks over at him and with her free hand she reached over and grasped his stubby little manhood. He wasn't much in cock department.

"Oh yesss!" Andy groaned with pleasure as Mom started jerking him off. Then she returns her attention back to me and she starts jerking my cock too. Mom sure as hell acted as if she'd had plenty of practice at this. And hell, fuck we were certainly reaping the reward.

"Oh Mom! That feels good." I moaned.

Mom just chortled and leaned back and worked her magic on Andy and I. "You're bigger than your father, Jackie. In fact I think you get your size from my daddy's side of the family." she giggled. "My uncle was huge."

"Oh shit, you fucked your uncle?" Roy asked stroking himself even faster now.

Mom, just smiled, "All three of them. It was on the night of my eighteenth birthday mind you. It was a grand party. They waited so patiently for me to come of age. And goodness gracious did they fucked me so good too." Mom said.

Holy fuck was she serious?! My uncle Marty, Max and Joey. I would have never thought it? And all three of them were married. The thought excited me. Mom was sure enough a slut!

She looks over at Andy, "You're about ready aren't you?"

Andy had his back arched and with a strained look on his face. He was holding back. He didn't want to be the one who came too early. Mom releases my cock and leans over and flicks the tip of her tongue against the the head of his dick. A sizable amount of precum oozed from his pee hole.

"Oh SHIT, Oh shit oh shit!" he breathed straining to hold back.

Mom brushed back her hair and looked up at him, "It's okay sweetie. I want you to cum for me." And with that said, she takes Andy's fat four inch cock into her mouth and she starts slowly going down on him.

"Shit! FUCK!" Andy cried and placed his hands on top of Mom's head and he shoved his meat deep into her throat and he released a load deep into her throat. Mom didn't even attempt to pull away instead she swallowed every bit of it and without even gagging either.

Andy now sank back against the couch, breathless and spent and certainly fucking satisfied.

Mom pulled up off of him and licked her lips, "Goodness! I forgot how good that tastes." She giggled and reached over and cupped her hand around my dick, again. "Mumm, your sooo hard baby."

"Ah Man I feel fucking left out here Linda." Roy teased and he stood up and walked over. "Get the fuck out of the way, dude!" he snapped at Andy. I guess it was Ho's before bro's in this case.

Mom smiled and it was clear to see she was enjoying the youthful attention we were giving her. Dad certainly never showed her any attention because he was too busy banging, Gina.

Andy quickly stood up and got out of the way and Roy hopped onto the leather couch and spread his legs. "Now get to it you, slut!" he smirked.

Mom placed a hand to her breast and feigned a shocked look, "Why Roy, is that anyway to talk to a lady?" then she started giggling and released my cock and slid up on the couch on her knees. Which coincidentally brought her ass close to my face. She took Roy's nine inch cock into her mouth and immediately began going down on him frantically. Taking him to the hilt with each thrust of her mouth.

I watched her ass sway side to side and up and down as she worked him. I could smell her pussy and see that the crotch of her bikini was soaked. She was so turned on.

I untied the ties that held the garment in place and the little flap fell away exposing her plump shaved pussy. I didn't want a blow job, I wanted more. I wanted to fuck Mom's pussy. But would she let me?

Roy gave me a nod and he suddenly gripped either side of my mother's head and started face fucking her. And Mom being the good cum slut she was, she just relaxed and let him do it. Roy bucked his hips hard and fast, thrusting his cock inside her mouth, over and over again. Again he looks at me this time it was an impatient look as if to ask, "What the fuck are you waiting on, dude?!"

I kicked my shorts off of my feet and positioned myself behind my mother. My cock was pulsating and my heart thundered in my chest with anticipation. I grabbed her hips and she tried to sit up but Roy held her in place and continued banging away.

I quickly rammed my cock all the way to the hilt inside my mother's pussy. It felt so creamy and slick.

Mom groaned over Roy's cock at my sudden intrusion. Call me selfish or inconsiderate but I didn't give a damn if it hurt her or not. I was inside my mother's tight velvety cunt and it felt wonderful. I started ramrodding her tight pussy and dug my nails into her plump hips.

I heard Roy gasp and knew that he sent his load home. He released Mom and she pushed herself up until her back was against my chest.

"Oh Jackie! OH MY GAWD!!!" she gasped and tried to pull away but I wrapped my left arm around her neck and took her around the waist with my right arm and I pulled her tightly against me, cutting off any retreat she might have had. Then I started hammering her pussy even harder now, causing her knees to bounce up down against the cushions.

"Give it to her Jack!" Andy exclaimed and punched his palm with his fist.

The fight left Mom, and she became subdued by the feeling of her own pleasure.

And keeping my arms locked around her I slowly maneuver her body forward until she is face down on the couch with her sweet ass in the air. She turned her head which was the only part of her body she could move at the moment and she opens her mouth and gasps, "YESSSS!! GAWD! Oh my baby, give it to MOMMY! Oh yesss!"

Her cries of pleasure excited me and I began twisting and grinding my dick inside her pussy, trying desperately to please her even more.

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
571 Followers
12