Making Mom a Cum Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so close, baby!!!" she gasped. "Oh gawd!"

And so was I. I could feel my orgasm building. I took my arms from around her and raised up on my hands and started fucking her hard and fast.

Mom closed her eyes and her mouth snapped open, "Ooooo! Yes! OHHHH!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

Then I suddenly felt her pussy grip my cock and her small body began trembling beneath me. She was cumming! My dear Mother was having an orgasm and I was the one who'd given it to her! That very thought caused me to cum and I ejaculated deep with her and I flooded her insides. And when I was done I collapsed across my Mother's back exhausted and spent.

Mom groaned and somehow she turned over beneath me until we were cheek to cheek. "You were absolutely wonderful, Jackie." she whispered against my ear while stroking the back of my neck with her fingertips.

I have never felt more close to my Mom as I did that day. I was certainly gonna cum home more often, NOW!

The END ;-)))

12