All Comments on 'Making Mom Tap Out'

by AnyaMerchant

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

outstanding just wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a horny People..mmmm....breeding ....

JRirodanJRirodanabout 1 year ago

Exceptional pacing, vivid description, believable characters - everything needed to turn a good story into a great one. Bravo!

WolfenherzWolfenherzabout 1 year ago

Wow, that was so fucking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wondrously, Wonderful entertaining story

Looking forward to when Allison & Robbie makes mom tap out again.

Unofficial match up,

According to the chart) WW(Allison): 1 Joker (Robbie): 0

We'll see how it goes in round 2 in Making Mom tap out at the meantime.

Continue on

Catch Ya later.

Cheers!

Marvin2017Marvin2017about 1 year ago

Makes you wonder what would have happened if Jeff hadn’t forbid the match?

Opportunity for an alternate ending version?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing. Kept me on edge the whole way through

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great work! Hope there’s more it really reminds me of that porn wrestling series

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 1 year ago
A lot of quality teasing

Finishing With 'next level up' culmination. Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

meh

crawler101crawler101about 1 year ago

a rare gem in this genre...4 stars

FeltfixerFeltfixerabout 1 year ago

Good concept and writing

but ending a bit abrupt.

What happened the day day with guilt and stuff.

blaster666blaster666about 1 year ago

Truly Enjoyable Read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ruined by her cheating on her husband, and the son hating his father enough to cuck him and talk shit about him. Just awful. Make her divorced or a widow, and this story might actually have been worth reading. The 'too far' tag clearly was accurate, but probably not as the author intended it to be.

YvesGYvesGabout 1 year ago

Still trying to catch my breath … we’ll done baby

ThorlolThorlolabout 1 year ago

Why do authors always try to justify? Its always some stupid reason why mothers fuck their sons in this category. I mean, Alison clearly was dry humping her son and almost came. He did. Then she lies to her husband and gets angry that he is uncomfortable and does exactly why her husband was uncomfortable. Why didnt she just come out with it? Is it so hard to say: "I want to fuck our son." "I dont care what you think, just go ahead and divorce me or whatever." Its not like I love you and your son also doesnt respect you." "Just get out of the house and maybe you can find happiness somewhere else, where your partner wont cheat on you" Is it that hard? Or do the characters need to be relatable?

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

Great narrative flow but it was heavily tilted toward a description of the physical actions of the characters. We neve got a feel for the family dynamics that set the stage for the betrayal. Was her husband cheating? What did say beyond calling his son a perv? Was it the first and only time for them? What would Brenna say/do regarding their last minute cancellation? 4*

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420about 1 year ago

Loved it. Great story. Excellent pacing. Thanks for sharing.

NotSomeBubbaNotSomeBubbaabout 1 year ago

Very cool to read a really original story line, not to mention one that's incredibly hot. I know it's a lot of work, but please do keep turning out more stories.

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

Excellent !! . 5 . Stars !!

SteveO_79SteveO_79about 1 year ago

Really enjoyed it. I love the build up. i normally lose my interest but you were able to keep it. Good work. Cant wait to see what else you come out with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can I get a recommendation of an author that doesn't always make the son just horny and 18?Or college freshman with little to no experience. It makes it so less interesting when its so borderline underage all the damn time. It's ruined the genre for me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredible. So hot, not rushed or anything was perfect! Wouldn’t say no to a second chapter

sargedog1sargedog1about 1 year ago

It was okay then went completely off the rails crashed and burned. Poorly polished with wrong pronouns and other mistakes. Ultimately did not make any believable sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You should have had them do their skit for the fundraiser and then had them come home and finish it.

raraewriterraraewriterabout 1 year ago

Fabulous story, excellent premise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was it perfect? No. Fairly ridiculous premise, some typos, untidy plot points.... just like every other story here.

But was it otherwise really, really good? Yes, it was.

(And sequels are fine if you have somewhere to go with them. But they aren't necessary.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

just perfect!

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2about 1 year ago

i wished you had let out Brenna..

caelum1234caelum1234about 1 year ago

wow, one of the most erotic stories ive read in a while. i loved the build up and teasing though it did feel like you rushed the final "rehearsal". still great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was one of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica. Lots of sexy teasing and build up with a great ending and a story told very well. Great job!

shadrachtshadracht12 months ago

This is insanely hot. The build up, the mom's wild younger life, the wrestling. All of it was great. It honestly would've been a better story if the dad was just out of the picture - the little digs at him, the jealousy (although honestly justified), the cheating - the story would have been stronger if it was just about the draw / fight against the forbidden.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I wish there were less talking about the father, does nothing for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow...Just...Wow.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A mother who may have entertained the idea of teasing her son, knowing he could harbor feelings and desire for sex. In the moment of close contact, she allowed him to take her down but not surrendering to him. He tried to give her an out but she teased him into completing what both wanted. We men love reading incest oriented stories, but I think not always with our own mothers.

alan_deealan_dee8 months ago

I love reading different takes on the same topic. It must be extremely difficult to come up with something unique and interesting as well as hot, especially with a genre that's been done over and over again. Loved it. Gave it 5 stars.

RandyashellRandyashell6 months ago

Yes very well written .Good pace ,sexy story .Fingers crossed for a part 2 . I have enjoyed your other story's . You write very well . I like your imagination or are this fact based story's ..:)))

RoktotRoktot5 months ago

One of the best story’s I’ve read from…anywhere!

Thanks,

Tob

bob3641223bob3641223about 1 month ago

very good, love to see more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnyaMerchant@AnyaMerchant
Thanks for reading. Check out my books on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Anya-Merchant/e/B00L0HLGIC/ref=dp_byline_cont_pop_ebooks_1 And my Subscribestar for older works and story related NSFW illustrated commissions from various artists https://subscribestar.adult/anya-merchant