All Comments on 'Making Mommy Mine Ch. 02'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 74 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

A damn hot threesome.

Looking forward to part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
making of Part three

Wow loved it and I can not wait for part 3 yum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very hot story...

...but thanking your editor up front really draws attention to the dozens of grievous errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very good

I agree with the ananymous with the comment abou thanking your editor out front. Id use word then copy and paste cause then you would know there will be few, if any, mistakes. But i also cant wait for part 3. So have a good day people!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
I think I liked the first chapter better

The reason is; it was about him loving his mother more that making her a submissive to her slut friend.

I liked the part of when he seduced his mother and made her his slut, and treated her with more love.

It's still a good chapter though, it's just the first one suited me better.

Thanks for the post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good threesome

The story was good but a little too much bondage for me. I did enjoy the parts about the stockings and pantyhose though. More of those would greatly enhance part 3

Will Wanton 69Will Wanton 69almost 13 years ago
Fucking hot

There are no "grievous errors" in this story unless one is pedantic and anal.

For the rest, it's another fucking awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great threesome

I loved the story, Jeremy is very lucky.

Now, his luck should extend to his sister as well & maybe he can impregnate all three of his women

bighank100bighank100almost 13 years ago
nice very hot and super erotic

i love this story. another great job silkstockings my sexy slut school teacher.

i love the part when her son made her lick his cock clean after fucking her best friends ass right in front of her. the naughty thoughts of how wrong it must be to clean his cock after her fucked her friends ass hole with his cock.

her having to open her slut mommy's mouth and take the dirty cock in her slut mouth. suck all the ass juices off his dirty cock. then lick the base of the cock to get it good and clean.

then to make it even nastier. he ordered her to go suck the cum from her new mistress ass.

i imagine her face going to the fucked asshole. cum begining to leak out and down her asshole to her hot slutty pussy. her lips kissing the cum. her tongue lapping it up as it oozes out her fucked ass.

how naughty and dirty and so taboo.

i loved it.

again thanks silkstockings for another wonderful story.

your greatest fan the blue eyed black man.

John558John558almost 13 years ago
I think I love you.

Your are so f****** good. God I swear we are soul mates when it comes to mothers.

OralDaveOralDavealmost 13 years ago
our favorite mommy

Very nice, for this kind of story. The real test-- do the characters do things I would never do in real life-- and does it make me cum anyway? Since it's relevant here, I have to say I did, and loads of it. We all want a sequel, so take care. Find another erotic angle-- surprise us. Thanks for these two stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very hot!

Nicely done. Can't wait for the third installment and the introduction of the sister into the mix!

billie620billie620over 12 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

please give us some more with jeramys sister in the mix. god ilove hot incest sex. thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best story of the month to me.

I don't think I have had a boner this raging due to a story yet.

I loved every act,detail,intimaticy,and mostly the mom begging for her son to fuck her and willingly would do anything just have her son ram her.

5/5 My friend, you earned it.

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60over 12 years ago
whats next

when is the next story cumming out

garybluegaryblueover 12 years ago
Continuity maybe?

I think you would have done better had you re-read chapter one before writing this chapter. Remember? They had already discussed getting Hannah to join them. So, why was he so nonplussed by the neighbor's being there the next morning, or that she knew about him and his mother?

hotracer69hotracer69over 12 years ago
Next Chapter Please

The first 2 chapters were very hot and sexy. Please give us more on Jeremy, his mom Elaine, Hannah and his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry didn't enjoy it

I'm sorry to say I thought the first chapter was good leading up to the climax of him winning his mother but all this Domination game and the mother crying all the time sounded more of a black-mailing than fun buts that's my opinion

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Too Bad

I agree with bigdadddyrich, the first chapter was much better. You had the beginnings of a loving son and mother building a great master slave relationship. However, you turned it into a son who now just thinks of his mother as another whore to treat like shit.

He even gave her away to Hannah. Bad mistake. I hope he is not too disappointed when he finds out that Hannah has her fucking the whole neighborhood and he is getting sloppy twenty-thirds. Further, if he had really instilled in her that he was her master, she would never have agreed to do what Hannah asked with him expressly telling her too.

If you do another chapter, I hope you will make it right.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Too Bad - Correction

Sorry, the last line of the second paragraph should have read:

"without him expressly telling her to"

randyfhb1randyfhb1over 12 years ago
Didn't go with Chapter one

From chapter one

I put the pictures on the table and then sipped on my wine. I then said, "I see that one of the pictures has you with a woman. Have you ever been with a woman?"

"Yes," she responded. I looked at her for a more detailed explanation and she added, "College was a crazy time."

Mom said in chapter one she had been with a woman. In chapter she told Hannah she hadden. At the end of chapter one she was willing to be with Hannah while her son watched. After mom telling Hannah what she and her son had did opened mom to willling do has her son has asked her to do with Hannah. but then went the oppisite way

arelativearelativeover 12 years ago

no in chapter 1 it says shes been with a woman in this chapter it says shes never licked pussy... doesnt mean shes never been with a woman.

good story well written

wrc264wrc264about 12 years ago
more but better

Yes, we need a continuation of this with mommy, friend and now sister, but less domination and more love and keep the facts straight. Should have had Hannah clean up the Mommy too after the first fuck. Even the stakes a little with the son in control.

P.LighthouseP.Lighthousealmost 12 years ago
Good...

It was good, but I think part 1 was much better.

You could develop this situation much more, but anyway I liked.

LittleprickLittleprickover 11 years ago
Did you plan to write another chapter?

Good story as all your stories. It's fun to see a male as your main character for once. It would be great to have another chapter to finish where the sister joins the group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We Need More

We need to find out what happens with Sis!

And I agree with several others, Part 1 was better than Part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
small gripe

I just have one nagging thing to comment on. The use of sneaked is just grating on my ears, and i think the better past tense to use would be snuck.

otherwise i enjoyed the story and look forward to seeing the conquest of sis.

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222about 11 years ago
One of your best!

That is saying a lot, in my opinion. I do agree with some others though. I think chapter 1 was better than chapter 2. I would have rather not had Hannah become his mother's mistress, but I also like to see how your stories progress. I really like how you weave your plots and characters. Hope that this series catches your imagination again soon. Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved it, another great story by u

jeremy fucking his mother, and mothers best friend joined, didnt mind that she was a mistress, cant wait to read the next chapter, how the sister will submit to her brother and mother, brother always remaining the master in the household for all 3 women.

please write the next chapter very soon. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
P2 is pure crap, doesn't deserve sequel

Move on and forget this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Can't wait for sequel

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
dissappointing

was a good story till you started sharing mom show mom some respect and not share her with everybody certainly not her best friend forever thats just wrong write another part to make up for this and at least make sis the one you use for everyone elses enjoyment instead of mom moms are to precious to do that too redeem your self

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Another story ruined

You have a couple of stories that start out great, then you start sharing without any shred of respect for the character or completely disregard how the story is moving. You change directions and ruin what has been established.

Sin_Full_MetalSin_Full_Metalalmost 10 years ago
why all the complaining

The mother character is a sub she gets off on being used so her being shared at her masters request is a turn on for her I don't understnd all the complaints I loved this storie and would be very happy to see more

hardforu69daddyhardforu69daddyalmost 10 years ago
Such a great story

I loved it. thank you again.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
not bad

started out great with mom being dominated by son but when you had moms best friend treat her like a piece of shit and son doing the same thing ruined it for me started great ended horribly very disappointing write another chapter and redeem yourself please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
write more.

Their right that was fucked up what you are doing to your mom. You started out lovibf your mom. And then you degrade put out her and disrespect her by treating her like trash. Also letting her best friend do the same. You need to fix it. Show your mom the respect and love she deserves. You started out caring and loving her and would do anything for her to a mean unfealing creap. Put it back to were he loves and cares about his mom. And help her with her disires as a sub in a fun and respectful and loving way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
we need more

why is it with all of the greatest stories we are always left hanging for monts on the next chapters

like slut mommie and now this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I cant wait for chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Time for a switch.

Getting tired of strong women getting taken advantage of. Mom needs to take her life back at least from her " friend ". Turn the table.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Crap

The author finally managed to show what a real piece of crap the son really was. He didn't deserve having any of the women in the story having anything to do with him. What a dirt bag he turned out to be. I quit reading in chapter 1 of Making Mommy Mine

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 8 years ago
Agree with BetterEndings comments

So disappointed...What where you thinking????? From a 5 star chapter 1 story to this shit. No wonder you didn't write a chapter 3 too many negative comments.Finally get another Editor .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hannah didn't take much cock, so her pussy was nice and tight!

Hannah still liked a good fuck once in a while though, and I was always happy to help out. She came over when mom was gone wearing a halter top, and jean shorts, proudly showing her sexy body to me. Her pussy is kind of hard to get into at first, other than a dildo, it didn't get used much. Once I get inside her though, she stretches out to take all my size. Since she doesn't get much cock, I give it to her hard. My mom always knows when we've fucked, Hannah is always a little gimpy afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Inconsitencies...

I really love your stories, but the inconsistencies in these two chapters really bugger me. At the end of Ch. 01 the mom accepted her son as master, promised to "dyke out" with her neighbour and told him that she'd invite Hannah over the next morning. In Ch. 02 the son doesn't know any of this. Bit of a damper for an otherwise brilliant story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Continue

I hope you will come back to this series and at least finish about the sister.

readergeereadergeeabout 7 years ago
Plot

If I was the kid I would have made Hannah my slave, also, and made sure Hannah knew that she could only use my mom-slave when I gave her permission. I would have ordered Mom to never submit to Hannah unless I told her to. (Occasionally I would have made Hannah submit to mom just for variety.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
agree with others

how can he give his mom to Hanna, he must set clear that Hanna can do this because he give permission for this, and told mom that he is the one and only master

Shadow2018or2019Shadow2018or2019over 6 years ago
Agree with other people also.

He needs to make Hannah realize that his mom is his only and they're both his sluts. He needs to have Hanna submit to his mom to fix the rift he just made between his mom and him.

beanburner69beanburner69about 6 years ago
2011

just read making mommy mine, disappointed you didn't follow up with sister, and Hannah needs to be put in her proper place. Come on silkstockenslover finish it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved the story....

Just finished reading "Making Mommy Mine" chapters 1 and 2. I caught that in chapter 1 Elaine at the very least strongly implied that she had been with a woman (possibly more than one) in college, but in chapter 2 indicated to Hannah that she had not. There are some other inconsistencies in the two. I would love to see the next chapter of this story, and even a fourth chapter where he brings the banker, Sarah, back. Perhaps have her submit to Elaine and eat her. Another possibility would be to have either Sarah or Hannah move in with them.

You might also have her run into one of her old college friends who is bi. There are several things you can do with it. I really did like the story in spite of what I consider rather minor inconsistencies that can be "fixed." Perhaps use Mom to help with the son's conquest of the daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Making Mommy Mine Ch. 02

come on with ch3 please

KRD19254KRD19254almost 6 years ago

This was a good story until part 2 and the Hanna/Mistress crap.

He had a good thing going until it got out of his control with Hanna the bitch. I needed to keep it private - never but never trust a friend with this type of family secrets. They will burn you, eventually. So part one got 5* and this part got 2*.

Silk you imagination just went too sour and reverted back to bump-n-grind BS sex.

Bh76Bh76almost 6 years ago

Good story but too inconsistent with the first chapter details. I like your stuff though.

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanalmost 6 years ago

This needs to continue.

mark73107mark73107about 5 years ago
Wishy-washy

I don't like the way she was treated in part 2. Hanna should not have allowed the reins to control Elaine. It should have been a one off deal between mother and son. Reading the interaction between the 3 players was not erotic in the least bit. I actually felt sorry for Elaine, for the way thay treated her and for the way her son had turned out.

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago
what the hell was that?

summary of 1 and 2

All good until they went to the date. Okay he knew his mom is a sub, but he could've never known that she was ready to be his sub. thus pushing that egg into her vag. okay a bet, but then his domination over her, how all of a sudden. lost bet okay that we can argue about. sexual tension yes. but then he already dom her. then again showing signs of "love" in the theatre.

fast forward to next day (pt2)

Overall confusing and not connecting story at all.

Elaine openly talking to Hannah about her incest to her son? just when they made up after a fight? not risky? there could've been hurt feelings still there and revenge. Sudden dom from Hannah over Elaine? when Elaine is the no BS woman in court and all? okay. Hannah saying she wants to "FUCK" Elaine, then it turns out to be not dom but just straight up humiliating from Hannah and Elaines son. there's a big difference, you confused it here.

have to agree with mark here

growing penis from 7 inch at the start to 9 inch.

emotional part when he first fucked Elaine, saying lets go on vacation tropics. (no mention of that) sharing emotions, "love you's", from this end of the first part to part 2 just straight up humiliating Elaine? no semantics, no conversation, no "I protect you, no ones gonna hurt you".

Again Domming vs humiliating is very different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Correction

I had fucked my Mother. It was amazing, the ultimate conquest for any man.

I had fucked my Mother. It was amazing, the ultimate conquest for any IMMATURE little boy pretending to be a man. or, a weak minded typist that is seeking a way to try to convince readers it knows unknown facts. I wonder if this typist would feel the same if it's son were to take control of it and shove a penis into it without it having foreknowledge or granting permission?

des67des67almost 3 years ago

You've seemed to strike a cord on this storyline, please continue... Thoroughly enjoyed reading Your stories and I'm sure will continue to do so... Creatively this storyline could turn into a mini-series...Well done 5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story but like too many on this site it always involves far too much domination. A good story shows kind treatment when conquest is attained. Rmdexter shows this with two long running stories and they're much more enjoyable to read. Your stories would be just as enjoyable without your fetish for domination all the time. Not everyone who reads your stories needs such hardcore domination to be enjoyable. Give it some thought.

DT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmm, I liked it till the end of date. It went downhill from there on in my opinion.

Was expecting it to go slow and introduce Sarah V P , bbanker to be part of something in future

SiodisSiodisabout 2 years ago

Really hoping to see a third chapter that brings the sister into the fold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You so need to continue this hot safe and bring the sister into the fold

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit pity that there are several differences between chapter 1 and 2.

for example

cock 7" became 9"

in the first one the mom told her son she had been a sub for father and eat pussy at college.. also it was her son idea in the bed for her to call Hannah....

though I do like the story nonetheless.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

337. I liked it although there seemed to be numerous mistakes. What do your editors do anyway, read for pleasure and ignor mistakes? Not a big deal as I can ignore errors and enjoy the story, however, I prefer the mom really wanting the sex and not being browbeaten into doing it.

Wonder why it wasn’t continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to maybe breeding his sister!

01Timber6701Timber6711 months ago

This is a weird story,,, he finally got his mom as her master and then allowed her to go to her friend as her sub.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

To bad there never was a third chapter. I would of loved to hear how he took his sister too! But after 12 years I Doubt the author will e er return to this story even Though the author is still writing and even submitted a couple stories this year, oh well..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

no man would treat a woman especially a hot mother that way

KerrionKerrion8 months ago

Very nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

When I was 18 years old my younger brother got me pregnant. It was just me and Tomas and mom. Needless to say, we told mom that Tomas had gotten me pregnant. Mom was livid but knew the baby growing in me was going to be her grandbaby. And she probably rather her son gets his sister pregnant than some black boy from school.

About a month into my pregnancy, I knew that mom would start dating and if she met some guy how would we all be sure that he could keep our family secret? Mom need be sexually pleased. She didn't need a husband or even a boyfriend if she was pleasured by someone who she knew and trusted. I knew the only person who could fit the person.....Tomas. I knew that Tomas would fuck mom in a second. Mom was a more mature version of me. I talked with Tomas about it and he thought that it made sense if no man came into our lives and if mom was being taken care of sexually than she wouldn't need to go out and seek the comparison of another man. One Friday while Tomas was out with his friend's and mom, and I was chatting, and I brought up the topic of her meeting someone and he then might know about the truth that me and my brother were lovers and that I was having his child. I told mom that the preface man for her was a man she knew her life. A man who she could trust. A man who had always protected her and me. And the man who is the father of her grandchild. She looked at me in astonishment.

"Elena Maria, are you insane? Tomas is my son. That would be incest,' mom responded.

I explain to mom that I was having her son's baby. I was having my brother baby. And by all accounts that was incest. I told her that it didn't matter to me or Tomas because we loved each other, and we wanted to keep our family in task as one family unit. But we also knew that you are a very attractive woman and that men would be approaching you and we were afraid that if you met someone who later became aware of our secret that your son got her sister pregnant and that you are OK with it that it might create a problem in the future. Mom went on to try and find other excuses to say no.

"Elena, Tomas is your man, and I would never come between you and your man baby."

It has been 10 years since that talk. And our family is still in tack. Except for the children who have been added to our beautiful family. I have given Tomas 4 beautiful babies and plan to give him 3 more. Mom has given Tomas 2 beautiful sons and is pregnant with their third child...a daughter. Mom acquiesce to our request and we live a beautiful life together as one big happy family.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

The son broke one of the major rules of a Dom/sub relationship, to wit: he chose to disrespect for his mother/sub. and was determined to undermine his self-confidence as a person. The sub must be proud of her role in the relationship. I do not think the mother had much pride left after the treatment she received at the hands of her "best friend" and her son.

HungryPapaBearHungryPapaBear4 months ago

So many of your readers do not seem to understand that a dom/ sub relationship might include humiliation. That doesn't necessarily mean that it is disrespect. If that humiliation is part of the sub mom's kink, then the dom son should give that to her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50857 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES