Making Mommy Proud Ch. 01

Story Info
A son has sex with his mother.
1.6k words
4.09
91.2k
90
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lay in my bed, it's my 19th birthday, and I know any minute my mom is going to come in to wake me up for our 'Day Of Fun'. She's done this every year that I can remember. It's always the same, she calls me out from school then her and I play hooky all day.

Last night though, I heard my mom and dad fighting, and I hope this doesn't change anything.

Right on the dot of 7am my mom comes into my room.

"Happy birthday, sweetie! Come on, it's time to get up! Mommy's made you breakfast."

I come to the breakfast table, and have a delicious breakfast with my mom.

"Go take a shower and get dressed. Mommy has a big day planned for her big man." She says, smiling at me.

"Mom? Where's dad?" I ask, noticing he's not around.

"You & I will discuss it after your shower. Now hurry up." She says, clapping her hands together.

I take a shower, and I open the shower curtain, and wrap a towel around myself. I go back to my room to get dressed, and I notice my mom on my bed, naked.

"Wha-what are you doing, mom?" I ask, stunned.

"Sweetie, it's ok, don't be alarmed. Your father left last night, and he isn't coming back." She says, putting her hands on my hips.

"Why did he leave?"

"He left, because...he found some compromising photos that I had taken, plus, he found out a secret I've been keeping."

"What are you talking about, mom?"

"I've been taking photos of you while you sleep, sweetie. Especially pics of your hard cock. Mommy is very impressed by how big and hard you are, sweetie."

"What's the secret you've been keeping?"

"I've known for a while that you've been stealing mommy's panties. I'm not mad, sweetie. I'm flattered. Do you like the way mommy's pussy smells?" She says, walking close, and untying my towel, letting it fall around my ankles.

"Kiss me, sweetie." She says, softly pressing her lips to mine.

"What are you doing, mom?" I ask, stunned.

"I'm not mom anymore, call me, Alicia. Can you do that, Steve?" She says, smiling at me.

"No, this is too weird. Why are you doing this?"

"I'm doing this because I know you feel the same way I feel. I'm not ashamed to admit, for the last few months, I wished it was you fucking me when I had sex with your father. I love you, and not in a mother-son kind of way. And when I found my panties in your room, I knew you felt the same way. I see how hard this is making you, would you like mommy to suck your cock?"

"YES! Please, suck my cock...Alicia." I say, pulling her close, and kissing her, my hands instinctively going to her large breasts.

To describe Alicia, she's 36yrs old, 5'5, long Raven colored har, down to the middle of her back. And a nice c cup chest. To describe me, I'm 5'6, with a bald head, and a nice 9-inch cock.

"That's my boy, lay on the bed, mommy's going to make you feel good."

"Mommy?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"After you suck my cock, can I eat you out?" I meekly say.

"Of course, sweetie, mommy would love that."

I lay back on my bed, and she firmly grips my hard cock, and slowly begins stroking me.

"I know you're not a virgin, but, mommy is going to show you how a real woman sucks cock."

I look at her nervously.

"Don't look so nervous, sweetie. Look me in the eyes, sweetie. I want you to say: 'Alicia, suck my cock.' You can say it, sweetie."

"Alicia...suck...my...cock." I say, as I stroke the side of her face.

"Good boy, mommy is proud of you." She says, as she begins licking the shaft of my hard, rigid cock.

After a few minutes of licking, she takes just the head of my cock in her mouth, and slowly begins bobbing her head up and down.

I start to run my fingers through her black hair.

"That feels really good...Alicia." I find myself nervously saying.

I can tell I'm getting close to cumming.

"Do you want to swallow my load?" I ask.

She stops sucking long enough to look up at me.

"Of course I want to swallow your load, tell mommy to swallow your load. Come on, tell me."

"Alicia, please swallow my load."

"Yes, sir, I'll swallow your load." She says, quickly devouring my cock again.

"Sir? I like being called that, you filthy whore."

"Correction, I'm YOUR filthy whore." She says, quickly going back to sucking my cock.

A few seconds later, I'm ready to erupt.

I grab the back of her head and firmly hold her in place as I cum hard in her mouth.

She opens her mouth and lets me watch her swallow my load.

Afterwards, she moves back up my body and we begin kissing.

"Mommy is so proud of you, you lasted longer than I thought you would. Now, it's time for you to put your mouth on mommy. Remember how you loved how my pussy smelled? You're going to love how my pussy tastes. I'm going to sit on your face, ok?" She asks.

I lay back on the bed again, as she positions herself above my mouth. I firmly grab her hips and begin to slowly lower her onto my face.

I stick my tongue out, and begin to tease her pussy lips with it. And I'm thankful for one thing, my mother at least trims her pussy hair.

"Ooh! You know what you're doing, don't you, sweetie?" She giggles out.

I begin to run my tongue from the tip of her clit all the way to the rim of her asshole.

"Are you licking my shithole? My big boy! Mommy is so proud of you, it took me years to teach your father how to do that."

I say nothing, I just wiggle my face, pushing my tongue deeper inside my mother, who is now my lover.

"Your tongue is incredible. Who knew you were this talented?" She moans out, as she begins to grind against my tongue.

I continue to lick every inch of her, still licking from her clit to her asshole, paying extra attention to that sensitive little between her pussy and ass.

"You keep licking right there and I'll cum real quick." She moans, as I start licking her faster and harder.

"Oh. My. God. You're going to make me cum. May this filthy whore cum, Master?"

No sooner does she say that, she has an explosive orgasm.

I tighten my grip on her hips though, and continue licking her.

"What are you doing? Are you still licking me?" She moans, as I start to suck on her swollen clit.

"Just one more orgasm, then that's enough, ok, sweetie?"

I say nothing, I just continue licking her fast and hard.

"You're my Master, sweetie, you own this pussy...make me yours!" She moans, as she has another orgasm.

She finally rises off my face, and she lays next to me, and again we begin kissing.

"You called me 'Master', are you submitting to me, Alicia?"

"Yes...yes, Master, this girl wants to submit."

I kiss her, deeply, passionately.

"Mommy needs one more thing from you, ok?"

"Name it."

"Mommy needs to feel your cock inside her pussy. I want to have another baby, and I know you want to be a father. Please, give me that cock, Steve." Lust growing in her eyes.

"I'll do it." I say.

"Before we do that though. Mommy needs to hear 4 words from you. I think you can guess what those words are."

"I love you, Mommy!"

"Mommy loves you too, sweetie. And mommy is so proud of you. But, sweetie, around the house, when it's just you & I, you can call me mommy, but, when we're out, or around your friends, I'm Alicia. Am I clear, sweetie?"

I say nothing, I just cup her face in my hands and begin kissing her, sucking on her bottom lip.

I move to lay her on her back and to position myself on top.

"Do you want to suck on mommy's nipples? Like you did when you were young? Go ahead, baby, suck on mommy's nipples."

I begin sucking and biting on her nipples, I can feel myself being aroused by all of this.

"Don't bite too hard, mommy's nipples are sensitive." She moans as we begin kissing again.

"I'm ready to enter you." I moan.

"Ok, I'm going to place you at my opening, and I want you to slide yourself inside." She says, taking my cock and placing it at her opening.

I gently enter her.

"Oh. My. God. You feel so good. Mommy loves you."

"I love you too, Alicia." I say, as I begin fucking her, slowly at first.

I take her hands and hold them over her head, as I start fucking her a little faster. I enjoy watching her breasts bounce with each thrust.

I start fucking her faster, really making her breasts bounce.

"Oh my God, sweetie, tell mommy you're ready to cum."

"I'm ready to cum, Alicia."

"That's it, cum for mommy, cum inside of mommy." She moans, just as my cock erupts, shooting my load deep inside her.

"Don't pull out just yet, mommy wants to savor every last drop of cum." She says, as we continue kissing.

"Mommy is so proud of you, sweetie. You're going to be a daddy soon.

"Alicia, I'm tired, can we go back to sleep, please?" I ask.

"Of course, sweetie. But, when you wake up, we're going to continue, and we're not going to stop until mommy is pregnant again, is that ok, Steve?" She says, lust in her eyes.

"That's fine...I love you, Alicia." I say, kissing her again.

"Mommy loves you, too."

I drift off back to sleep, thoughts of getting my mom, my lover, pregnant filling my brain.

To be continued