All Comments on 'Making Mother My slut'

by dickpounder73

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Superb

ooooo it fuck made me cuuuuuuum

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT

waiting on the edge of my seat for more !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cliche

Good writing but cliche

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
to be fair

With how many mom/son stories there are, its hard to not have a similar story to one already written. At this point, its how the characters develop which decides for me whether to keep reading or not. Looking forward to the next installment, pounder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

I loved the story and the characters. I hope you continue the adventure of your mother and her training. Very Hottttt!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
* * * *

Oh no! Not another 11 inch cock story! :)

"my cock was a full 11 inches long and thick"

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
"my cock was a full 11 inches long and thick"

If that is true,

his cock is the shape of a basketball !!!

lol

8teenholes8teenholesover 9 years ago
Fucking filthy

and I loved it. Don't normally dig mother/son incest, but this was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*** for 11 inches

Would have been 4-5 stars for 7-8 inches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I am so confused

I thought your sister was the oldest?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
Poor old dad won't even be able to feel his wife's pussy after his son stretches her out

It will be like fucking a mason jar.

Someone needs to get pregnant, or perhaps both mom and sis get with their bellies full of his baby.

Hope to see more soon, thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Not bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Site/Sight

Just as an FYI.

<P>

Site is regarding location. Sight is regarding something that is seen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Leave it be...

let son keep mommy...and daddy keep daughter and maybe bring them together... but whatever you do make it longer so i can get off without having to go to another story to finish....!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

I loved it. I really hope that you do write the next chapter. I also wish that I was the lucky guy in your story. 😀

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBover 9 years ago
Great concept....

Just needs a lot of editing to fix mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very hot

This is a very hot story.

I can never understand how people can read a very hot story and then comment about grammar?? What is wrong with you grammar people? Can't you let go and enjoy an erotic story? It seems that people who are "into" grammar perfection are very uptight...unable to have an orgasm...but they will find grammar errors. Who cares? When a story is so hot like this one is, how can you even find errors in grammar?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You lost me at eleven inches (cue eye roll)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
11 inches?

Really?Give us a break. It would have been better had you told the truth 11" LMAO

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
gotta love a good incest story

looks like daddy is on the way out of the bedroom. maybe they will let him jerk off while watching? we shall see

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
dickey??? moana????

lol... not very original the storyline is moving a bit fast. didddnt take 'moana' long to become 'dickeys' slut

liz33ndliz33ndover 9 years ago
i liked it.

I don't know that it could happen unless you really do have 11 inches, I know I have never felt anything that nice. but some day. well written and yes I will keep reading and voting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It's a fantasy..enjoy it as such.

Interesting to read the comments on this story. I read it as a fantasy, even more arousing if real, sexual to the max. When I am reading a story such as this, I want it quick, to the point, intensely sexual, in other words I want it down and dirty and fairly quick. Exactly what it is here. I liked it .. a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
psychopath

Do people really think a son fucking his mother is sexy? Sounds like mother and son are really disgusting people in society. Mom is probably a fat drunk and seduces her son and leaves him mentally fucked up. If anyone reads this and finds it exciting , I strongly suggest you seek therapy, counseling, mental help. You, as well as this writer, are seriously sick and need serious counseling!!! Wow...what happened to you??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
INdecent exposure

Its the fantasy. Open your minds. I think the writer is doing fine(nasty fuck) made me cum ...........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Confused

I will never understand why people read these stories, if they do not like these types of stories. Do they do it just so they can leave hate comments everywhere? If someone knows I would love to know because this just boggles my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom likes Ricky's dicky.

If it's good enough for father and daughter, it's only fair for Richard and his mom to fuck. No more just Saturday nights for mom now. Whenever they have the chance, Dick can be dicking his mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love to fuck my mom she is a slut who wants to fuck her??

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Crazy dinky wimp fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LAZY, CARELESS, OR IGNORANT - YOU CHOOSE!!

High School (high school)

grabbed her by the hair and cum (came)

casper milk toast (Casper Milktoast)

There was always a couple (were)

took in the site (sight)

find away to get it (a way)

with out (without)

sisters pussy (sister’s)

mothers cunt (mother’s)

Moana REALLY????

slipped one then two fingers (UNCLEAR MEANING)

shinning star (shining)

it's own (its)

Daddy's tiny little dick (6“ is slightly bigger than average)

harderbaby (harder baby)

ll of me (all)

forever Mine (mine)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Always Need More

There's going to come a day when not only will Richard need to use his mother in more extreme ways, but she will feel a burning desire for extreme too - a smoldering ember that just cannot be put out. She will be whispering things to him like, "Please son, make it hurt." Drunk with lust, Richard will call her his "little mommy torture toy" and destroy her amazing body. This new level of debauchery on the dark side will keep him him hard and keep her wet, but it will always take about 10 days for her to heal after their brutal hate fucking and torture sessions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
New Lifestyle

Soon after their first BDSM date, Richard's mother realizes she will need a new wardrobe, clothing that covers all the bruises he is giving her body. Her micro-bikinis just will not hide the markings he is giving her. When he understands this too, he offers to buy her a lot of new things that cover more of her gorgeous flesh. She cannot help but respond in love to her son, "Richard, I am letting go of all limits. Whatever you can imagine, you may do to your mother." Suddenly his mind was filled with images of branding irons and red hot coals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sex

Let me fuck your mother. She would be craving for my 12 inch cock everyday and I think she will fuck me in front of her husband. She might divorce her husband after seeing my cock.

syndicate544syndicate544over 7 years ago
nice

Well written, very immersive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

good for you for giving your cock some relief inside of your slut mother. that is what all mothers should do, service their sons cock. my mother was a great whore for me and my friends. we fucked her pussy full of cum all the time. mothers must do their duty in raising their sons right and that means spreading their legs and accepting all the cum their boys can give them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i love fucking mom

Fuck ur mom on ass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantasy

You certainly have a Vivid Imagination Pee Wee.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
INSANE

THAT WAS FUCKING INSANE!!!! MY WIFE LOVES THIS STORY. WE JUST HAD SEX IN THE MIDDLE, ROLEPLAYING AS MOTHER AND SON, WHERE THE SON GETS HIS MOTHER PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ego stroke

I'm assuming the author has a 3 inch dick, is 400 pounds and is 5'1.

Great story, filthy language was amazing but the moronic "stud" parts of the main character describing himself makes me roll my eyes.

Try a rewrite without the ego strokes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

i love to read about this and talk to people into this call me 561-4408054 Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was a good story up until the 11” cock. Dreamer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why, just WHY does a mother who likes sex have to be a SLUT? Never understood that.

Something else I never unsterstood is the MONSTER COCK lie.......IS it really necessary to brag about a bullshit organ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Remember screwing my mom first when I was 19, she was a bit tipsy and flirted with me and like the story above my cock was a good few inches bigger than my fathers, like said she was a bit tipsy and we snogged and very soon I had her very large tits out of her bra and things progressed very quickly as I banged her over the kitchen table from behind and soon was filling her pussy with spurt after spurt of teenager spunk... nothing happened again for a few years, dad had been killed in a motor accident and I was now married. Mom asked if I could do some work on the house and she would pay me rather than trust someone she did not know to do it... I had been there for a couple of weekends working and would stay over night so I could make a early start the following day... At end of Saturday I thought she had gone to bed and I stayed up and watched tv and found a soft porn site so got turned on and had a wank..then thought off to bed myself after a shower.. I walked into the shower room from bedroom totally naked and semi erect to bump into mom who had just got out of the shower.. I thought she was in bed.. I just could not stop looking at her huge swinging tits and my cock grew solid...we both just had eye contact and without a word my mom knelt infront of me and took my big cock to the back of her her throat and deep throated me until I cum and she swallowed the lot.... needless to say we fucked the night away and the following morning... I was then screwing her for the next 12 years whenever we met up or I visited her to do work or she came to stay at ours...fucked her while wife was in the pool and we could see from the bedroom window... it only stopped when she remarried and moved away and we only met up once or twice a year..and even then we still managed to have a quick if we could get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Noice. Steal the sis from dad next. Shame about the small 11" cock though. Pfft what's a guy meant to do with that?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous