Making Moves on His Sister-in-law

Story Info
A country boy pointlessly pursues his widowed sister-in-law.
879 words
3.28
23.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[In chapter 1, Drew was nervous when another guy courted his widowed sister-in-law Arya: https://www.literotica.com/s/arya-meets-hardy-down-by-the-river.]

As they started down the road, Drew was self-satisfied that he manipulated Arya into his truck.

He was excited to take advantage of her happy mood. Until tonight she had said about twelve words since her husband—Drew's brother—died.

Problem was, she didn't say them to Drew. She said them to Q's cousin when she met him earlier that night.

Far from that nightmare, Drew smirked as he thought, "Q's cousin wasn't my competition, he was my fluffer."

He started off as flirty. She barely registered he was talking.

He noticed as his courage became horror. He swallowed the lump in his throat and held his breath thinking, "What the fuck do I do?"

He didn't know what to say, so he said everything. Usually he said nothing when he was uncomfortable.

"Guess you don't get to many rivers where you live." He hardly waited; which was smart because she was never going to answer him.

He added, "Even if you did they wouldn't be the same," trying to bait Arya into a flirtatious competition.

But again to his horror she just kept sitting quietly in his truck.

It was bad enough that she was ignoring him. But he felt even worse when she ignored him when he was flirting.

He just kept chatting. He wanted to stop but couldn't. "Have you heard this song? It's real old country like you like."

See, Drew actually did want to talk to her about all of this. He was curious about her. But around there, these questions were nosy and rude, and embarrassing him to ask.

He was talking so much that Arya could barely ignore him. She was irritated that he was pulling her out of her own head.

Drew noticed that he had distracted her and was searching for a subject that could keep her attention.

He couldn't help it, couldn't avoid it, couldn't stop his mouth from mentioning Q's cousin like this: "Tha Hardy guy's..."

He trailed off in fear and hoped she wouldn't pick up the subject.

"Yeah," she said. She considered what to say next. She was slow as molasses ever since Drew's brother died.

Drew took the opportunity to change the subject that he had brought up.

She was confused. She dropped the subject and conversation entirely. Drew brought up two more subjects before abandoning hope.

"I have to make my move tonight," he thought.

Drew had planned to make his move soon. He was obsessed with thoughts of her p*ssy.

He searched his mind with a mortified look on his face. "Just kiss her when she goes for the door," he told himself.

"Too creepy? Maybe, I don't know," he thought.

He considered just telling her. "No," he thought. Everything happening included some of his worst fears; but telling her would actually be his worst fear.

He didn't have many other options, but he also wasn't giving up.

He drove away from her room at his dad's place for more time. "She won't even notice," he thought.

He was right. She wasn't thinking about him or which route they took.

After thinking on it, he decided that "I'll just do whatever is natural in the moment. Probably kiss her."

"Now or never," he chanted in his mind.

He was wrong about the never part, but went for it anyway. He was sweating as they pulled into the dirt driveway.

He was putting off the moment when they stopped. So he didn't put on the breaks in time. "Woah," he said as he almost ran into the tree.

Arya noticed but not with shock. She breathed in, paused, and moved her hand towards the door handle.

Drew said, "Arya" and moved towards her.

She turned her head back into Drew's and he kissed her.

At first she didn't respond; then she began kissing him back a little bit. Her kiss was a mix of muscle memory, confusion, and apathy.

He pulled back and looked at her with a big grin.

He believed her kiss back meant she wanted him, too.

He was already imagining her riding him in this truck before he even saw her face.

She paused, looked like she was analyzing things with a furrowed brow, nodded her head, and went for the door handle again.

He watched her walk to his dad's door. Drew had never been this apprehensive. He was unsure what he should or could do next.

Desperately, he opened his window and yelled, "Arya, wait."

She slightly turned her head but didn't slow her pace before entering the house.

He closed his eyes and dropped his head to his steering wheel. He felt terrible about her. But he also felt h*rny.

So he did what he had done a thousand times before: thought about Arya and tugged his d*ck.

On the back of his eyelids, he saw her open the front door. He sharply breathed in as he saw her smile.

She walked towards him and put her elbows on his open window. She put her chin on her arms and looked up at him.

He saw in her look that she was as hungry as he was...

[Author's note: chapter three will be erotic.]