Making Mum Tingle Ch. 01

Story Info
Young well hung guy likes mature women.
5.2k words
4.63
30.4k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 05/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All people having sexual activity in this story are eighteen and over.  

Mum phoned me at four on a Wednesday afternoon, she came straight to the point, "Barry, I've got an offer for the house, it's over twenty thousand more than I was looking for. The guy wants entry a week on Monday. I'll put my furniture into storage, can you give me a room until I find a suitable apartment?"  

"No problem, mum, will you cook for me? Can I help you with the furniture?"  

"Thanks darling, I'll wash for you too, a company will come and pack all my furniture, then store it for me. I'm not keeping everything; some will go for auction but I've got that under control. I'll phone the lawyer and get him to accept the offer. Thanks again Barry, you're my best friend."  

I had moved into a beautiful apartment a year ago, after I left university, I rented an apartment with a friend; it was a bachelor's apartment. We both had many great nights there. We had studied together and worked for the same software gaming company. I was good at programming. I wrote two very successful games. Then left the company and started working for myself. It was so successful. I was financially secure and had vast sums of money rolling in every month.  

I was the youngest male in the apartment block of twelve apartments over four floors, in the block there were four widows and three married ladies with older husbands. I was tall, good looking and made interesting conversation. One widow I was interested in. She was in her sixties and very fuckable. One of the married ladies was stunning, her husband was twenty-five years older than her and he had dementia.  

They lived on the same floor as me, one night after eight, Jean came to my door saying her husband had fallen on the floor. She couldn't move him. Could I lift him and carry him to his bed? Two minutes later, he was in his bed, Jean was so thankful. Joe, her husband, had a medical bed in his bedroom. He couldn't fall out of it. A nurse came in the morning to shave and dress him. He then watched television all day with Jean giving him lunch. Another nurse came in early evening to put him to bed. He had wanted to watch television longer this evening then he'd fallen asleep.   

Jean offered me a glass of wine; I thought, why not? Jean brought me a glass of wine and a baby monitor which showed Joe sleeping in his bed, Jean said, "May I take a quick shower, I'll only take a couple of minutes, the wine is in the fridge if you need a top up."  

Five minutes later, Jean came into the lounge carrying a tray with a glass of wine and a bottle of wine in a cooler. She was wearing a short dressing gown which came to her mid-thigh. I was sure she was naked underneath. I took the glass from the tray and poured her glass. Jean smiled as she took the glass. She sat beside me on the sofa and said, "Thanks Barry, I like it when a man looks after me. I see from the monitor he's asleep. That'll be him until tomorrow morning, around eight. The evening nurse gave him his medication. I shouldn't have let him stay up, thank you so much for helping me. If you hadn't been there, I don't know what I would have done. Are you dating anyone at the moment?"  

I felt surprised when she asked me this. Our legs touched on the sofa. Jean didn't pull her leg back. We also were having lots of eye contact. I smiled and said, "Unfortunately not Jean, I've my business and I'm spending a lot of time on that so it doesn't leave me much time for socialising. May I ask how old Joe is? I find you a very attractive woman."  

I was sure Jean pushed her tits out when I said this. She laughed and said, "He's seventy-five now, I'm fifty next month, we have been married twenty-five years, we have a son, who's clever. He works for Apple in California. I don't have an exciting marriage. What do you find attractive about me?"  

I smiled, "Jean, you tick a lot of boxes. You're tall, good looking. Have a gorgeous figure and your long legs excite me. You've a lot of things going for you."  

"Barry, you're doing amazing things for my confidence. Would you be a darling and give this neglected woman a kiss and cuddle?"  

I took her in my arms, our mouths met, Jean was hot, her tongue was deep in my mouth. She was pushing her body against me as we sat on the sofa. I lay down on the sofa. Jean lay beside me, hungry for more.  

Jean kissed with so much passion that she spread her legs. She was pushing her pussy against the bulge in my trousers. It surprised me, as she had a lot of power in her hips. I cupped her massive left tit. Her nipple was hard. She still had her thin dressing gown on. I squeezed her hard nipple between my thumb and index finger, Jean whimpered with pleasure and said, "I'll take this off, but let's go to the bedroom, we'll be more comfortable there."  

Jean picked up the monitor. Joe was still sleeping. My cock was so stiff as it excited me I was going to fuck Jean and her husband was sound asleep in the next bedroom. Jean took off her dressing gown. She was naked underneath. She had a beautiful body. Her tits were magnificent. Jiggling as she moved. Her stomach was flat.  

A smooth but swollen vulva with a perfectly formed sex slit. I noticed some moisture on her cunt lips. I stripped to my boxers, Jean slid her hand inside them and caressed my stiff cock. She pulled them down. I stepped out of them. Jean said, "What a magnificent cock you've got. I've never seen one as big. You are so hard, Barry. I need fucked and fucked hard; We can make love later, but fuck me now."  

Jean was lying on top of the bed with her legs spread. I slid the bulbous head of my cock up and down her long sex slit, coating it with her creamy cunt juice. As I pushed down, her cunt opened so easily for my monster cock. It felt so tight as I sensed her cunt flaps on the base of my cock. Jean had taken my full length. She tightened her cunt muscles around my cock, the sensations this gave me were incredible.   

I pulled out just leaving my bulbous head inside her dripping cunt, our eyes met, I said, "Is it ok for you?"  

"Yes, it's fucking amazing, the head of your monster cock is hitting my cervix, take me, fuck me hard."  

Ten minutes later, Jean's body had twitched twice with the small orgasms I'd given her. She was giving me such a wonderful ride, far better than anything I'd experienced in the bachelor apartment. It made me think mature women give great rides. We both climaxed simultaneously. It was an incredible feeling. As we lay in her bed afterwards, Jean said, "Barry, I want to see you again, let's exchange our mobile numbers. I needed that and I want more of it, are you comfortable with this?"  

I kissed her lovingly and said, "I would really enjoy this. I'll make you feel better and you'll make me feel better. It's a mutually beneficial situation."

We did it again, this time Jean went on top, it was after eleven when I left, after we had exchanged our numbers, Jean said, "Barry, thanks for making me feel like a woman again."  

That was the start with Jean, we didn't have a set routine. If she needed me, I was there for her. When I needed her, she was there for me; it worked well. We both had our own space, and the sex got better and better. Jean was getting more and more adventurous. She loved it in every hole, sometimes she'd cook for me, she had a talent for cooking. This brought a not just about fucking feeling into our relationship. It was the same with Eva, the Jewish widow who lived in the floor above me.   

Eva's husband had died last year, I never met him, Eva was a tall, attractive, full busted woman, she was intelligent. I had seen her around the apartment block, coming in and out of our cars, one day I found a letter addressed to her in my mailbox. I took the letter up to her in the late afternoon as most of the mail I got was junk mail and I didn't check it that often.  

I rang the doorbell, Eva opened the door wearing a very sexy pink kimono, she was showing a tit stiffening amount of tit, she smiled when she saw me, I handed her the letter, she thanked me and said, "I'm having a problem with my laptop, it's not working, could you have a look at it as I feel so isolated without it."  

"I know a bit about computers, can I have a look at it?"  

"Thank you, it's in the kitchen, it is only two years old, so it should still be good."  

Eva led me into the kitchen, and I noticed that her laptop had blacked out with over sixty windows open in a browser. Curious, I asked, "Eva, when was the last time you switched this off?"  

"I've never switched it off, should I be doing that?"  

"Yes, it clears the system for you, I'll reset it now for you, it may take a few minutes but your laptop will be much faster."  

"Barry, thank you, I appreciate what you're doing for me, I was about to have a glass of wine, would you like one too?"  

I laughed and said, "I never refuse wine."  

I shut down Eva's laptop then restarted it, I opened the browser she'd been using, I got the message, 'Chrome didn't close properly. Do you wish to reopen the Tabs?' I clicked yes and when I saw where she'd been browsing, excited me. Jean was into porn, young man, mature woman porn, she was also on a role play site and a dating site, it didn't take long to realise Eva was into young cock. Eva came into the kitchen, she smelt good, she said, "How are you getting on, can you fix it?"  

"Eva, it's fixed, I've got all the tabs back you were looking at, maybe better to delete them as that'll slow your laptop down, if you check that and delete the ones you don't use then I'll show you how to close your laptop, that's a lovely perfume you have on."  

Eva smiled and spoke. "I'll close all of them, then you can show me. Thanks, I like this perfume, it makes me feel good."  

Eva closed all the tabs, she was sitting with me standing beside her, as I showed her how to shut down, my right arm brushed against her massive right tit, she was naked under her kimono, Eva brushed her tit against my arm as her laptop was shutting down, she whispered, "Do I smell better when we get closer?"  

I smiled, our heads were inches apart, and said, "I'd have to get very close to give an opinion."  

Eva turned my head around and started kissing me with so much passion. I caressed her massive tits as we kissed, she loved that, I said, "You smell great, I love how you kiss, can we find somewhere a bit more comfortable?"  

Eva smiled and said, "Close and comfortable, I like that combination, I have an enormous bed next door that no one has fucked in for years, shall we see if we're compatible?" 

Eva led me to her bedroom, her kimono was off so quickly, for her age her body was amazing, massive tits, her waist was trim, her vulva was smooth and swollen with a very long sex slit, her legs were long and powerful, later she told me she'd swam for the country and continued to swim every day to keep herself fit.  

I stripped naked too. Eva couldn't believe the size of my cock, she said, "I've never seen one as big, I can't wait to feel him inside me."  

It was so easy with Eva. WAe got on so well together; we were compatible sexually. Eva loved sex; she was an acrobat in bed. Her stamina and strength were amazing. She just didn't stop. Her husband was seven years older than her. He had a prostate problem five years ago that ended penetrative sex for him, but he still performed oral sex on her to give her pleasure.  

With Jean and Eva my sex life was exciting, it was so varied, Jean knew about Eva and Eva knew about Jean, if I'd pushed it a threesome would have been possible but I didn't push it though I had a threesome with Eva and her sister Ruth when she visited, she was two years younger than Eva. I also had several one-night stands with two widows in the apartment block, life was good.  

Mum phoned me back on Wednesday afternoon and said, "Barry, I cleared the house and can hand the keys to the lawyers. Can I come to you tonight?""  

I thought typical of mum, she gets things done, I had nothing planned for tonight, I replied, "No problem mum, when will you get here as we need to do a shopping?"  

"Don't worry about that, I'll clear my fridge and freezer, that'll keep us going for a couple of weeks. I'll be with you in forty-five minutes, I need a shower as I've worked my butt off today."  

"No problem, mum, I've got wine in the fridge, you can chill when you get here."  

Mum arrived, I had to help her with the food she brought. I didn't think we'd get it all in, but we managed it. Mum was wearing jeans and a top, I'd never seen her in jeans before, she looked good. Mum was a tall, voluptuous woman with a lot of class. Dad had died four years ago from cancer; mum had kept herself to herself. Dad had a large life insurance policy which gave mum financial security. There was no mortgage on the house, the price mum had got for it she could have bought six magnificent apartments.  

Mum went for her shower. I was in the lounge when she came in dressed in a top and leggings, mum said, "Where's the wine? I need it when I'm cooking."  

We had a lazy night, mostly chatting about where mum would live, she wanted to be close to me and told me she'd be interested in a flat on this block. My heart missed a beat when she said this, she'd find out about Jean and Eva. I had no problem with mum staying as I could visit Jean and Eva whenever I wanted.  

The first week flew in, I loved mum's cooking and the apartment had never been tidier. I could slip away for a couple of hours and mum was none the wiser. Mum and I were spending a lot of time together. We'd go out for meals in the evening. We were lucky, as there were ten excellent restaurants within a five-minute walk of the apartment.  

The time just flew in. Mum had been with me for over two months now. It wasn't like when I was at school with mum asking what homework I had to do. We were doing things together. I got two tickets for a Rod Stewart concert. Mum got so excited. She kept asking me what she should wear. I told her whatever she felt comfortable wearing.  

Mum's best friend was Sal, they were the same age. They'd grown up together. They'd gone to the same university. Sal had studied medicine. She had married an older doctor. He had died five years ago. Sal still worked in the Clinic they had set up. Sal and mum were close. In the evening, they could chat on the phone for three hours without a problem. Sal was a busty widow who I thought could be very fuckable. 

Sal was giving mum a lot of advice on what to wear. Mum was now making lots of suggestions. One night, we'd been out to a bistro close to the apartment. Over dinner, mum had surprised me when she said, "Barry, Sal was asking me if you were dating anyone as she thought it a little unusual for a very eligible bachelor to be taking his mum to a Rod Stewart concert? I told her I was so happy that you had invited me to go with you. I've been a fan of Rod Stewart for years." 

This made me smile, "Mum, I'm not dating anyone at the moment. I've so much work going on with my new game, which is just about ready to be published. I'm happy we're going to the concert together. Being with you makes me feel comfortable. As well as being my mum, you are my best friend. I've a question for you. You're a very attractive, voluptuous woman. Why are you not dating anyone?" 

Mum leaned over and squeezed my hand, she'd never done this before, "Barry, you're my best friend too. I'm so happy you invited me to the concert. Going to the concert with you means so much to me. I'm not dating anyone as I've had so much to attend to during the last four years. Since Sal's husband died, she's been active. For the last couple of years, she's had a lover, a married man who works for a pharmaceutical company. He is twenty years younger than Sal. His wife found out. They have two young children. Sal's relationship is now over. She's asked me to go to a 40+ Disco with her. I told her I wasn't interested. I'm so relaxed living in the apartment with you. To be honest, I haven't been looking for an apartment for myself." 

I was so happy with what mum had said. As I enjoy mum's company, I was now sure that she enjoyed being with me. Sal being active didn't surprise me. The last couple of times I'd seen her, she'd flirted with me. Mum was looking so happy. We'd both been open with each other, "Mum, I'm looking forward to Wednesday's concert. I'm sure we both will have a lot of fun." 

Mum squeezed my hand again so gently, "Barry, will you do something for me?" 

"Mum, I'll do anything you want. Just tell me you want and I'll do it for you?" 

Mum smiled, "Barry, when we're out I'd love you to call me Babs?" 

I smiled, "Babs, no problem but I'd like you to call me darling?" 

Mum laughed, she looked so happy. As we walked back to the apartment, mum held my hand and said, "Darling, I've enjoyed tonight so much. I'm so looking forward to Wednesday. We'll take the train into the city. After the concert, we can go out for a meal and take a taxi home. We can pretend we're out on a date?" 

I thought pretend we're out on a date? Had mum said this to me? I wondered what would happen when we got back to the apartment? I had the feeling mum was opening up for me. Mum always wore conservative clothes. Sal wore clothes that highlighted her curvy figure. I had thought of Sal sexually but had never had a sexual thought about mum.  

We got back to the apartment, "Barry, let's have a glass of wine and watch the news. You get the wine, I'll put on my dressing gown and I'll get you in the lounge." 

Mum loved watching the news. In the morning, she always wore a dressing gown when she made my breakfast. This was the first time she'd ever put on a dressing gown to watch television in the evening. As I poured the wine, I wondered if mum was acting differently to me and why should she do this? Was she sending signals because she was interested?  

When mum came into the lounge, she looked stunning and so sexy. I'd never seen her wear this silk dressing gown before. The first thing I noticed was she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples were hard, "Babs, the colours of your dressing gown suit you beautifully. You look very good in it." 

Mum took her wine from the coffee table. We clinked glasses, "Thanks Barry, I've enjoyed this evening so much. I like the atmosphere in the Bistro and the food is excellent. Sal gave me this for my birthday last year. This is the first time I've worn it. I love the feel of silk against my skin. What time would you like breakfast in the morning?" 

"How's eight for you? Tomorrow will be a long day for me as I've a lot to check up on with my new programme. Is that a new perfume you're wearing, as it's a lovely smell?" 

"Do you like it? Sal gave me it along with this silk dressing gown. I'll wear it for you if you like it. Eight is good for me. I'm going to a boutique Sal's recommended for an outfit for the concert." 

Mum had sat as she normally did on the couch beside me. We watched the news and chatted. I felt tempted to move my thigh closer to mum's thigh, but I lacked the courage to do so. I topped up both of our glasses. We sipped our wine and talked. Mum asked if I wanted a top up later. I told her I needed a clear head for tomorrow. 

I took the empty glasses into the kitchen. When I came back into the hallway, mum was standing waiting for me. She smiled and said, "Barry, is it ok with you if I buy something youngish looking for the concert I want to look stylish too? How do you feel about that?" 

"Babs, you're a very attractive woman with a gorgeous figure. Wear something you feel comfortable with, as that's important for you. Perhaps I shouldn't be saying this to my mum. Babs, it would make me happy if you chose an outfit that showcased your voluptuous body.

12