Making Mum Tingle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered where I'd got the confidence from to say this to mum. I'd now said it and mum had a surprised look on her face. 

"Barry, I always want you to be open and honest with me. I'm your mum and you are my son. I love it when you call me Babs. Tonight has been a lovely evening for me. The concert is going to be a big night out for me. I take it you would like to dress erotically and attractively for you. Let me think about this as it's something I've never done in my life before. I've always dressed conservatively." 

Mum was going to think about it. My bedroom came first in the hallway. As I opened the door, I said, "Babs, I find your figure hypnotic. Sleep well and I'll see you at eight for breakfast." 

Next morning I was up and showered early. I went into the kitchen. Mum was working in the frying pan. She had her silk dressing gown on again. The first thing that hit me was the smell of her perfume. I went behind her and put my hands on her slim waist, "Babs, you smell great this morning, I love your slim waist." 

I went closer to her neck and took a deep breath of her perfume, "Barry, I put it on for you. I was thinking lf I see something nice in the boutique I'll take a selfie of me in the outfit and WhatsApp it to you. Please check your messages regularly. I want to be out of here by nine. I have never felt this excited about buying clothes in my life before. The yoga keeps me slim. Sit down and let me serve breakfast." 

Mum seemed happy over breakfast. I told her I would do the dishes. She had showered before breakfast. As I tided the kitchen, mum dressed. I was running my new programme on an app which would check it for bugs. I checked the app. It was still running. In the hallway, I saw mum coming out of her bedroom. She was wearing a tight top and leggings. Her big titties were bouncing beautifully. Every tit man or woman in the world would love them. I smiled at her, "Babs, you look gorgeous. Your bra is doing an excellent job. It's making your big juicy melons look fantastic." 

Mum did a little twirl as she pushed her massive tits out, "I'm happy you like. The boutique I'm going to has wonderful lingerie. I'm wearing it because I want my bras to be comfortable. The cups of this bra cut into my big girls. I want a bra that does the same job but is more comfortable to wear." 

I pulled mum close to me as I hugged her. I said, "Babs, are you the type of woman that enjoys a little pain before pleasure?" 

I could feel the weight of mum's massive tits as she squashed them against my chest, "Darling, I've never done that before but it sounds interesting." 

As I cupped both of mum's massive tits, "Babs, what am I going to do with you? I'd like to get to know the real you. Tell me where it hurts and I'll massage them for you?" 

Mum pushed herself up as she stepped on her tiptoes. Her massive breasts squeezing against my chest. Her mouth was getting closer to mine, "Darling, you are the first guy that's felt my big girls without kissing me first. Let's change that, but keep fondling them as it feels so good." 

Our lips met, both our tongues were dancing in the other's mouth. There was so much passion in mum's kisses. My cock was hard, so were mum's nipples. The tip of my tongue was teasing the roof of mum's mouth. I put my right hand on to mum's butt and pulled her close to me.  

Mum's butt felt so good as I clenched my monster cock against her pussy. Mum gasped when she felt this. She broke off our kiss and started to dry ride my cock. Her hips were making a circular motion, "Barry, please tell me I've given you this gigantic hard on. It feels so big. Please be honest with me, as I want to tell you something." 

"Babs, to be completely honest, I find you sensationally sexy. I enjoy being with you. I enjoy you living in the apartment with me. Just looking at your gorgeous body makes me hard. Would you like to wear sexy things around the apartment? I love how you kiss. I've been thinking about the incest implications. We're both adults. I don't want to fuck you because you're my mum. When we have sex, we'll make love." 

Mum was still grinding my cock with her pussy, "Barry, I have been living here for two and a half months now. My moving in here has changed my life. After the first week, all I was thinking about was sex. To be totally honest, my thoughts were all about having sex with you. I'd go to bed thinking about you. First thing in the morning, I was thinking about you. How many times during the day did I bring you coffee? I changed the laundry basket into the main bathroom. For the last six weeks, I've been leaving my soiled panties in the basket. Most days, I was changing my panties at least three times a day. I get so wet when I think of you. I left them there hoping you'd see I was sending out signals to you. Darling, I have fallen in love with you. I'm your mum and I want to make love with you." 

I couldn't believe it. Mum was telling me she wanted me. She'd also told me she wanted to be out of the house by nine. As I unhooked her bra with no resistance from her, I knew she'd be leaving later. Once again with no resistance, I had mum's bra and top off her. We were both giving long lingering kisses with lots of tongue and lip work. I broke away. As I fondled her massive juicy tits, I said, "Babs, I love your gorgeous big juicy tits, your nipples are so hard. With your slim waist, your body is so attractive to me. Do you want me?" 

As mum unbuckled my belt and unzipped my trousers, she said, "I want you Barry, please forgive me if I cum quickly. I will be here for you whenever you want me. In our relationship, I don't want any pressure or drama and definitely no stress. I feel so unrestricted being with you. The only good thing that came out of my marriage was you. I want to get to know you too. Darling, I love you." 

"Babs, I feel the same way. Did you give yourself relief since you've been alone?" 

"Barry, please suck on my nipple. I'll cum quickly and last longer when you take me. My sex life with your father was boring. In the years we were together, he never made me orgasm once. I want us to be adventurous in the things we do in bed. Yes, I have had to give myself relief for years. I have lots of toys we can use. I want to be very open-minded with you. Darling, I want you to know I'm also bisexual." 

As mum spoke, I had been sucking her hard nipple. Mum had my cock out now. She was stroking it so gently as her fingertips of her other hand massaged my heavy balls, "Barry, I want to be naughty with you. Having your big fat cock inside me will give me so much pleasure." 

I slipped my hand inside the waistband of mum's leggings. Her vulva was swollen and hairless. I spread her thick cunt flaps open. Out popped a huge hooded clit. I teased it with my fingertips. She was so wet as I slipped two of my long thick fingers mum gasped, "Barry, that feels so fucking good. You'll make me cum. I'm so close now. Do you want to take me on the hallway carpet or will we go to bed?" 

Mum's pussy felt so good. It was wet and tight. I was finger fucking her with two fingers as I stimulated her huge clit with my thumb, "Babs, let me make you cum here, then we can go to bed. Would you like me to make you squirt now, as I'd love to feel your creamy cunt juice spurt onto my hand?" 

Mum reply surprised me, "Darling, keep doing what you're doing with your fingers and I'll squirt. That's how Sal makes me squirt. When we get to bed, I'm going to take you in the cowgirl position. I'll bounce my big juicy titties for you. Keep going, I'm so close. You have made me squirt. I'm cumming." 

To be continued. Please give 5 Stars as this encourages more people to read the story. Suggestions welcome. Please follow.

12