Making Mum Tingle Ch. 02

Story Info
Mum and her friend have threesome with Jack.
4.1k words
4.77
22.3k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,547 Followers

Mum phoned Sal back, they could talk, I sat fingering mum's pussy as they spoke, mum was good in how she spoke, she mostly spoke about me and how kind I was towards her. Mum told Sal I had no problem with her visiting and when would she arrive? Sal finished at twelve on a Friday, go home get changed, she could be here for one. Mum then said, "Sal, Jack likes me to wear lingerie around the apartment, he says it relaxes him looking at my body, we're so similar, would you be comfortable doing the same?"

Sal laughed and said, "Jill, you know I love wearing lingerie, I'll bring a nice selection, don't tell me you want me to arouse Jack as well as you?"

Mum replied, "That could be very interesting, Sal."

That was all mum said, she had sown the seeds, they talked about general things for another half hour, then Sal said, "Jill, I'm looking forward to this weekend, I think it could be fun."

Thursday was a normal day for mum and I, though we didn't get until eleven, mum loved morning sex. W, we went shopping after brunch, mum had her list of everything we need required until Tuesday which surprised me as Sal would leave on Monday morning but that's how mum worked. We had plenty of Champagne in the apartment, I'd bought a small wine fridge which allowed me to store it a 4° C, the perfect temperature for Champagne, the fridge had twenty-one bottles in it.

Mum and I had dinner and were relaxing on the sofa, we were both naked; we were both wondering whether to do something on the sofa, on the carpet or just go to bed and be more comfortable, mum's mobile rang, it was Sal.

"Hi Jill, I'm looking forward so much to tomorrow, I have had nothing since the breakup, I'm so horny."

Mum had the phone on speaker, I could hear everything, mum replied, "Sal, you're always horny, that's nothing new, it will be great to see you tomorrow around one, I did a big shopping today so we don't need to go out. Jack's into crotch less Basques, teddies and bodysuits at the moment, I know you have several, bring them with you and that's what we'll wear around the house."

"Jill, I'll do that, does Jack know we'll be doing this? I don't want him to get the wrong impression of me."

"Don't worry about Jack, you'd walk around naked, no problem, you just look better in a nice crotch less bodysuit, how horny are you?"

"Very, I'm masturbating far too much, three to four times a day, I'm playing with my clit all the time."

Mum winked at me and replied to Sal, "I hear Jack coming back, I'll suck your clit for you tomorrow, see you around one."

Friday came around, mum was happy, maybe a little excited, mum loved sex and if Sal was into it as I thought she would be then today could be an interesting day, once again we got up around eleven, we had a light breakfast as mum was going to do a brunch thing when Sal arrived, in the shower mum said, "Jack, Sal's confidence is not good, I don't understand why, her lover was married, his wife found out and he no longer sees her, she's down, a good fucking will sort her out, she has a gorgeous body, her tits are the same size as mine, compliment her as much as you can, if she's crotch less, I think she will be, then finger her clit, it's big, and she loves it played with and sucked. Jack, wear a pair of tracksuit bottoms so your magnificent cock is easily accessible, I think this weekend could be very interesting."

Sal arrived just before one, I was in the lounge when mum headed to the door wearing who had a pink crotch less bodysuit on which pushed her tits out, opened the door, I heard mum say, "Sal, great to see you, I must stay behind the door in case someone sees me, come in and I'll show you your room."

They went into the bedroom, I heard mum say, "Sal, you look gorgeous in that bodysuit, your tits look amazing, are you hungry as I can make something quickly for you?"

Sal replied, "Thanks Jill, I'm ok at the moment, I'm nervous, I'd love a drink, I thought we were having Champagne?"

Mum replied, "We are, Jack's in the lounge and there's a bottle open, you look super in those heels, come follow me."

Mum brought Sal into the lounge, they both looked stunning, they both oozed sex, they were two beautiful looking women, their bodysuits enhanced their gorgeous figures and, I could see moisture on both their cunt flaps, I stood up and offered my hand to Sal, she took it and pressed it so suggestively, I smiled and said, "Hi Sal, did I hear you were thirsty, let me pour you and mum a drink. M, mum's been a good girl, she didn't want to start until you came, may I say how good you look, you look so sensuous, you have a gorgeous figure."

Sal smiled at me and said, "Thanks for the compliment, I think you're overdoing it a little but it hearing it makes me happy, I'd love some Champagne, I've had a hard week."

I poured Champagne for Sal and mum, topped up my glass and sat next to Sal on the sofa, mum sat in an armchair, she wanted Sal and me to be close, mum said. "Sal, Jack's right, you look sensuous, your figure looks perfect, I need to lose a couple of pounds and hopefully I'll do that, we are lucky that we've kept our figures but neither of us watch our diets."

Sal smiled and said, "This Champagne is lovely, the aftertaste is amazing, what is it?"

I replied, "It's a delicious Champagne from a small producer, it's a Blanc du Noir, you will see a lot of Blanc du Blanc but this is quite rare, I'm glad you like it, I've got a lot in the apartment. It is good to relax with as it slips down so easily."

Sal was flirting with me with her eyes, I was looking at her massive tits; it was hard to keep your eyes off them, especially when mums were looking so good too. We chatted freely about how relaxing mum found my apartment, mum was flirting with me and Sal and Sal was flirting with mum and I, it was all good banter, then mum said, "I've got a leg of Lamb I need to get out of the fridge and I've also to prep my veg and potatoes for tonight, I will leave you two to chat, I'll get a fresh bottle for you, I love how this Champagne slides down."

Mum brought a fresh bottle, I topped all the glasses up, mum left, giving me a wink before she left, I sat down on the sofa, this time I was much closer to Sal, our legs touched, Sal didn't pull her's away, l said, "Jack, what are you doing to your mum, she is so relaxed, she looks so happy, I haven't seen her look this good for years, you must tell me the secret?"

I laughed, my eyes fixated on Sal's massive tits, they jiggled as she breathed; I was unsure on how I should proceed, I'd already told her she looked sensuous, she had liked that but maybe because mum was there she had changed the subject. I said, "Mum was telling me you were in a relationship but it's over now, Sal, you're an attractive woman, you'll have no difficulty in finding a man."

Sal squeeze my thigh and her hand stayed there a little longer than normal, she said, "I made a mistake, he was married, we had a lot of good times together but it was a nightmare getting to see him, never at the weekends when I'm free, afternoons were good for him but difficult for me, I miss not having someone but I won't be with a married man again."

I put my hand on Sal's thigh, on the skin between her self-supporting stockings and her bodysuit, her legs were long like mum's and looked amazing, I caressed her thigh as I was doing this I said, "Sal, you have so much going for yourself, tell me what makes you happy? What's the best way to relax you?"

"Jack, I love what you're doing to my thigh, I love to be affectionate, you're my best friend's son, I feel so comfortable with you, how do you feel about me?"

I knew then it was working, we would all be in mum's bed tonight, I replied, "I feel so comfortable with you Sal, may I give you a cuddle?"

Sal took me in her arms and said, "I love to be cuddled, hold me tight."

Thirty seconds later our tongues were both buried deep in the other's mouth, she was pulling me closer to her as we tongue kissed with so much passion. I fondled her massive left tit, it felt so good, she had a hard nipple which I squeezed through her bodysuit, Sal loved what I was doing, she said, "Will I pop them out for you then you can suck on them, that arouses me?"

She has had them out so quickly; they looked amazing with her big hard nipples; I nibbled on the meaty part around her nipple, Sal gasped with pleasure as I sucked on her left hard nipple. W, we were having eye contact as I sucked, Sal ran her tongue over her top lip, back and forth it went, so erotically, my right hand moved south over her stomach, then I felt the bare skin of her vulva, my fingertips spread her thick cunt flaps open, out popped a huge hooded clit, as I caressed it with my fingertips, Sal spread her legs giving me much better access to her gorgeous honey pot.

I teased her huge clit with my fingers; it was roughly the same size as mum's, Sal was loving what I was doing to her clit, she was massaging my chest with her hands, Sal fingers were long and delicate, her fingers were strong, her touch made you tingle, my thumb was teasing her clit now, a gentle but firm circular motion as I slid my long thick middle finger inside her soaked cunt, Sal gasped as I did this and said, "I love what you're doing to me, it feels so good, I'm so sensitive down there, you'll make me cum."

I gave her my index finger as I slowly finger fucked her with two fingers, Sal was pushing her pussy against my fingers, which were deep inside her honey pot. As, I pulled them out of her they were glistening with her cunt juice, so I took my index finger into my mouth and licked it clean, I gave Sal my middle finger and, as she licked it clean, I said, "Sal, you have a gorgeous cunt, I love how you taste, I need more of that taste, sit on the edge of the sofa, wrap your legs around my neck and let me give you pleasure."

Sal knew what she was doing, her pussy was on the edge of the sofa cushion, her legs spread, her feet on the cushion ready to wrap around me, I knelt in front of her, her huge clit clearly visible, it was the size of my thumb from the tip of the nail to a little past the first knuckle, similar size to mum's, I wrapped my lips around Sal's clit, teasing it with my tongue, then I sucked her clit with two fingers finger fucking her, Sal's was breathing heavily now, Sal said, "You are so good, you're going to make me cum, I never dreamed I'd be getting this today, I think I'm wet enough to take another finger, can you slip another one in?"

"No problem Sal, I'll give you the third finger, my fingers are great for finger fucking, long and thick, your hands and fingers are so small and delicate, your clit is so big and suckable, could we try something I think will give you a lot of pleasure?"

Sal smiled, "Jack, as you get to know me you'll find out I'm into pleasure, what would you like me to try?"

I laughed and said, "Sal, your clit's like a little cock, I'll suck the head of it, if you could grip the base with your thumb and index finger and wank it like a little cock, I've done this before, but I think the secret to it is will if you wank to the same rhythm as I'm sucking, that should work out?"

"Jack, it sounds good, let's try it."

I didn't tell her that mum's fingers were like mine, long and thick, I could stimulate mum's clit as I sucked it, which mum loved, this if it worked could take clit sucking to a new level. It took a bit of getting used to but Sal's gentle touch at the base of her clit worked, Sal said, "What a suggestion, it works, my dainty little hands are perfect for this, keep going darling, I'm so close."

I'd sensed she was close before she said this, I kept sucking and finger fucking, when Sal started pushing her pussy against my mouth I pulled my fingers out and slid my middle finger inside Sal's tight ass, my mouth was flooded with her warm spunk as Sal cried out, "I'm cumming."

From nowhere, mum said, "Super, can I watch?"

I couldn't speak because I was still sucking but Sal said, "Of course you can, Jill, you have a wonderful son, that's the most powerful orgasm I've had in years, amazing, totally amazing."

Mum smiled and said, "Sal, I'm so happy for you, I thought it would be better if you two had a bit of time to yourselves, I'm so happy you've put it to good use, just wait until you have Jack's monster cock inside you, then every orgasm you have will be so powerful."

As they were talking, I was still sucking, Sal's body was trembling with her orgasm, there was so much spunk, I had to swallow some but there was still a lot in my mouth. I came off Sal, both mum and Sal were looking at me, I stuck my tongue out, there was a huge blob of cum on it, they both smiled, mum said, "Jack, share that with Sal and I, there's so much, cum kiss Sal then give me some."

Sal and I cum kissed lovingly, Sal was very affectionate, her tongue working, transferring her cum into her mouth, she wasn't greedy; she left some for mum, as I started to cum kiss mum, Sal said just after seeing the huge bulge in Jack's tracksuit bottoms, "I feel so guilty, Jack's given me so much pleasure and I've done nothing to give Jack excitement, my god, is that bulge in Jack's trousers for real? I need to check this out thoroughly, it looks incredible."

Sal caressed the bulge in my trousers, her dainty hand's and fingers wrapped around my thick shaft, Sal said, "It's amazing, I can feel him throbbing in my hand."

Mum stopped kissing me and said, "Sal, wait until you feel him throbbing in your juicy pussy, take him out and make him very hard, he's got a lot of work to do tonight."

Sal needed no more encouragement, my bottoms were now at my ankles, as I stepped out of them as Sal was massaging my heavy balls as she ran her tongue up and down my stiff cock, I wondered why mum had said to make me harder, I couldn't be any harder, Sal said, "Jack, your cock is so beautifully proportioned, I could look at it all day, I can't wait to feel him throbbing inside me."

Mum said, "Jack, Sal loves it deep, do her doggy style, Sal, bend over the sofa, Jack will take you from behind, but leave enough space that I can sit on the sofa with my legs spread."

A minute later I was standing behind Sal, who had bent over the sofa, mum was sitting in front of Sal with her legs open, I was running the bulbous head of my cock up and down Sal's long sex slit, I placed the head of my cock in the middle of her dripping wet sex slit, I was so gentle as I pushed it inside her, I was balls-deep in with the first push as, Sal gasped with pleasure and said, "It feels incredible, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix, my pussy feels stretched but it feels so comfortable, Jill, you're right I can feel it throbbing, this is an experience of a different kind."

I soon had a rhythm going, Sal was good, her strong cunt muscles tightened at the head and base of each thrust, Sal's massive tits were wobbling beautifully, then mum started playing with her nipples, Sal was getting a lot of attention and she loved it, she was pushing her butt against my cock as I rode her, Sal said, "This is something you dream about, I've never had it so good, keep going, I'm loving this."

Mum's legs were open, she'd been playing with her big clit which was now sticking out at the top of her gorgeous cunt, mum then pulled Sal's head down to her pussy, Sal adjusted herself, her elbows were supporting her as she used her fingers to spread mum's thick cunt flaps open, her tongue running up and down mum's sex slit.

Sal was now sucking mum's clit, mum was purring with pleasure, Sal wasn't taking all of mum's clit in her mouth, she'd got her thumb and index around mum's clit, she was now wanking her clit as she sucked it, mum said, "My god Sal, that's unbelievable, my clit is tingling so much, keep going, you'll make me cum."

I continued to pound Sal's pussy, I'd felt her twitch twice, she'd had a couple of small orgasms, I could feel a big one coming, mum and Sal's breathing was getting heavier, Sal was using her hips to take me deeper, an amazing thing happened, mum and Sal both climaxed within seconds of each other, both were so loud with it, mum's pussy was trembling in Sal's mouth, Sal had stopped moving, I was motionless, Sal had tightened her cunt muscles around my cock and was holding me deep inside her.

Mum was first to move, she took Sal in her arms and started to cum kiss, as they kissed Sal released me, I pulled out and watched mum and Sal kiss, Sal caught me out of the corner of her eye, she smiled at me, we cum kissed, mum's cum tasted delicious in her mouth, I took some of it into my mouth and swallowed it, Sal was kissing me so affectionately, she said, "I loved that Jack, that was up there with the best orgasms of my life, my pussy hasn't tingled so much for a very long time, Jill, I'm falling in love with your son's cock, that was an experience I won't forget."

Mum laughed and said, "The more you get, the more you want, I'm in a state of never-ending tingling with Jack, he loves to give pleasure and that makes him an incredible lover, Sal, you're glowing, that tells me so much."

I looked at mum and Sal; they were both glowing; I was happy as I was with two gorgeous women who oozed so much charm, they both had a magnetism about them, I knew exactly what mum wanted; I took her in my arms, her tongue told me all I needed to know, mum then led Sal and I into the bedroom, mum took off her bodysuit, Sal did the same, mum laid me on top of the bed, two tongues then showed their magic on my stiff cock, they were working as one, Sal sucking one of my heavy balls as she massaged the other, mum's lips were wrapped around the head of my cock, her tongue doing magical things as she took my stiff cock deeper into her mouth.

I was fingering mum's dripping sex slit, she was ready for me, I said, "Go on top mum, fuck me hard, I want to see those big melons wobble."

Mum smiled as she squatted over me, holding my cock at the base, she held the bulbous head just inside her thick cunt flaps and ran the head up and down her long sex slit, Sal was multi-tasking, she was teasing mum's hard clit with her fingertips as she massaged my heavy balls with her other hand, mum pushed down, my full length slid deep inside her, mum gasped and said, "It feels so good, you're going to make me tingle Jack, I need this."

Mum soon had a powerful rhythm going arching her back to take me deeper, Sal was fingering mum's clit, we were all working in unison, the look of contentment and satisfaction on mum and Sal's faces said so much, mum was fantastic tightening her cunt muscles at the right time, I was sure this was making her tingle.

For the next twenty minutes, mum was in complete control, I sensed she was close; I was close too; I hadn't cum with Sal, not because I didn't want to but because it hadn't happened, Sal had given a wonderful ride, I was sure next time with her would be different.

Mum was going harder and faster now, it felt so good, she was giving me so much pleasure with every tweak of her hips, then it happened, she cried out, "Baby, cum for me, let me feel you spurt your seed on my cervix, I'm so close darling, do it for me."

I felt the warmth of mum's cum on my cock as my first spurt exploded against her cervix, mum's body was shaking as I shot my load inside her, Sal was still fingering mum's clit, all this was adding to mum's pleasure but Sal and I were enjoying it too. Mum then collapsed on top of me, we kissed so lovingly, our tongues intertwined in each other's mouth, mum said, "I love you Jack."

That was the start of a marvellous relationship, Sal stayed until Monday morning, Saturday and Sunday were spent in bed, we only got up to eat, after breakfast on Monday morning Sal said, "Jill, I've enjoyed this weekend so much, I'd love to come next weekend, how do you feel about that?"

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,547 Followers
12