Making My Muslim Wife a Hotwife!

Story Info
Muslim wife became hotwife.
842 words
3.16
6.5k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey I am Ali (M28), living in Berlin with my wife (F22). Its been 2 years of our happy marriage and my wife is from Iran. She is a very shy person but it does not look like when seeing her in person or in pictures. She was is the girl someone can dream off and I am proud to have her by my side.

People used to give her glance while she walk by and I can see the frustration into their eyes. Some remains in 'WOW' mode! But the great part is, she is mine.

Recently one of my bestfriends at work, talking about his girl and his new journey to an amazing lifestyle. I was very shocked because I am very new to these concepts that also coming from my bestfriend. He said to me that they went to a sex club and did a full swap with another very charismatic couple. And he watched his girl getting fucked by a new cock was so mesmerizing to the eye!

I was shocked and asked him didn't he felt bad or jealous? He said no, because at the end of the day she will stay with me or come back to me. Our convo cut out their as lunch break was over. There was a spark that got lit up in me and I couldn't get out of the thought of how to conjure that and couldn't concentrate at work and was waiting for the time to return home and speak to my wife.

Finished work and rushed home and on my way, I was gathering the courage to ask her what she thinks about the thing my friend did. Went home and after dinner, we both started to cuddle and all of a sudden she started asking me about my ex and how was she and same here. Then the convo switched to fantasies and kinks. I asked her what is her fantasy and she replied, she wants to do a dp but it is difficult and mostly impossible to happen she said. She asked me what is my fantasy and I said I want to do a threesome with her. She asked with a girl or a boy, A boy! She kissed me after my answer and to be honest I do not know why on earth and from my mouth it came out that I want to see to have seduce random strangers and bring them to our house and have a quick session. I would peak from outside or enter through the back door and watch him satisfy you by remaining hidden somewhere. She got really excited and we had great sex afterwards.

We went to a bar and restaurant and we both were checking out gurls and boys and was joking each other. She asked me whom do I find attractive here and I pointed someone in the corner. 'Do you wanna approach?' I said no I am ok today. After that I asked her whom does she find attractive? She showed me someone who was sitting at the bar. Tall white guy, pretty athletic. I asked her to go and introduce herself and pretend like I am not here she just came alone. She was very nervous and blushing like crazy. After sometime she gathered the courage and went to him and started asking him questions and I could see the guy was flirting with her completely. I could see the hand going close to her thigh. And she looked at me with a smile from lilith which still today makes my dick hard. She texted me saying, he is asking me to go with him at his place and I said I am here alone. I replied - " Go for it, and enjoy the night, your fantasy is coming true and I am here to fulfill all your desires and wishes!" She smiled at me of satisfaction and left with the guy.

A sky full of emotions and feelings, adrenaline rush started to overflow inside me. I went home and was just walking from one room to another and my dick was so hard by just thinking about the way my innocent wife is getting fucked and fulfilling her fantasy. Texted her so many times but no answer. Around 1:30 am she texted me back that she is on her way home in an uber.

She came back and hugged me and gave me a kiss on my cheek and whispered through my ear that he filled me up raw and it was amazing. After that we had amazing sex and I reclaimed her. After that day I made her dress more provocatively and did those bar roleplay more and more, it was so good and became a regular thing every friday night.

Now she is leaving for Paris with her boss and she was giving me hints that things can get erotic in the city of love. Her boss is a black guy from Trinidad. Hopefully she gets her promotion soon!