All Comments on 'Making My Muslim Wife a Hotwife!'

by Mehrab30

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Cuckyboy3Cuckyboy3about 1 month ago

Good synopsis of the story to come. It has promise but we need much more detail, plot exploration, and character development for this to become a good story. Moreover there are many elements that just don’t make sense and that need more realistic explanation. For example, it’s not realistic that any woman, especially one from a conservative culture, would jump from a monogamous marriage to sleeping with a strange guy on her own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm afraid that I found this almost incomprehensible. The author needs to do a lot of work on his English language skills before posting any more work.

JR

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

أنت كافر، عاقبك الله بذنوبك

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Keep writing, the more you write the better you will become.

Looking forward to more of your wife's experiences.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

You dare to suggest that a happy son of Mo can be a cuck, and his chaste good muzzie wife can be a whore.? Did you also post this in Iranian loving wives?

Mehrab30Mehrab30about 1 month agoAuthor

@Cuckboy3, I know what you are trying to say but I briefly wrote it. There has been alot of encounters and yes/no situations and alot of bedroom talks, lot of convincing, lots of watching porn etc etc etc to make it happen which are not included in the story. I am not a good writer but did not wanted to make it a huge story rather kept it brief and I know there will be questions about how is it possible and what not. Just clarifying your questions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous