Making My Sister's Boyfriend Cum

Story Info
My step-brother and I made my sister's boyfriend cum.
1.3k words
3.41
42.8k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
atypicboy
atypicboy
11 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

[All characters are over the age of 18]

I woke up shirtless in my bed, feeling like trash. Maybe it was because of the party I had last night. I didn't feel like leaving my bed; it was warm and comfortable. On the other hand, my sister's 19-year-old boyfriend Karl was sleeping next to me. The black-haired boy was wearing his hoodie and boxers only. My sister stayed with her friends last night, but I don't remember why I was sharing a bed with Karl.

Before I go to the shower, I admired his perfect black eyebrows on his entirely fair skin; his face was hot with an extremely sharp jawline.

Anyway, I walked into the shower and took off my blue shorts as I looked at my brown hair in the mirror.

"Wow, I have amazing blue eyes" I loved myself and my abs of course.

Suddenly, my step-brother Glenn entered the bathroom. He was 2 years younger than me, I thought he was supposed to be at school or something.

"Damn, I forgot to close the bathroom's door" I got out of the shower to close the door. Glenn was a blonde one. He was even slimmer than me.

I put a towel around my waist as I got out of the shower.

"Lukas you're losing your abs go do some fitness." Glenn smirked as he made fun of me while flipping his blonde hair.

"Fuck off. At least I don't interrupt privacy like you."

"Does it matter?" he sighed.

"Yeah." I admired his green eyes and pinkish lips.

Glenn and I went back to the living room; Karl was laying on the sofa, his eyes closed.

"I'm so exhausted by the way I had a lot of maths assignments." Glenn took off everything on him but his shorts, as he laid next to Karl. I stared at Glenn's tiny waist.

"I am bored. Let's watch something." Glenn effused.

He turned on the television, and we started watching a new show.

While watching the tv, Glenn took his shorts off, revealing his balls and flaccid penis to me. Its tip was covered with its foreskin, and his blonde pubic hair was indistinct.

"My peepee needs some fresh air." Glenn grinned. It was an unexpected move from him. He never showed his penis to me.

"Fine, there are no girls around anyway." It was my time to show him what I got. I took off my clothes too showing off my soft cock.

While watching the show, Glenn played with his elastic foreskin, revealing its tip from time to time.

I wanted to touch it so badly. Just to make sure if it's too soft.

"Come on, follow me." Glinn grinned, and he jumped out from the window. Luckily we were on the ground floor. I looked out the window, seeing him naked in the garden. He held his penis as he peed onto the grass.

"Why are you pissing outside?"

"Because it's fun." He flipped his short blonde hair then shook his penis to make sure the last drops fell.

"Come on. Get back inside." I was worried if our neighbours sees this.

"Fine." Glenn sighed as he got back inside the room.

I saw his hole between his buttcheeks while he was entering through the window.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" I questioned, but then I found Glenn grabbing my penis.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Massage me please." He insisted.

"Okay."

Glenn laid face down over the bed next to Karl's.

I massaged his slim and smooth back, and unexpectedly he moaned.

I held his butt cheeks with my hands and massaged them. They were a little small but smooth. I continued massaging into his cheeks down to his asshole. It was cute. I loved touching his little boy hole. I massaged it down to his balls.

Then, he turned over.

"You're tickling me" He giggled when I massaged his abs to his blonde pubic hair.

"Massage my balls please." He moaned softer.

"That is weird, but I'd love to do that." I put my hands on his balls and massaged it by pulling his smooth ballsack down and up sequentially. I held his foreskin and pulled it, uncovering his peehole. I got an erection immediately and Glenn noticed it, because I was naked. My cock was pointing straight up away from my body. I rubbed his cock and felt it grow in my hand.

"Damn, it got big." I commended.

"It's my nature." Glenn grinned.

Unexpectedly, I noticed that Karl was watching us.

"We're just massaging." I couldn't know what to say.

"It's okay as long as you don't have sex." Karl spoke in a low tone, and his voice cracked a little at the end.

"We won't." I nervously denied the fact that I wanted a sex.

"Can you massage me too." Karl gave a half smile.

"Where?" I wondered, widening my eyes.

"My cock, that's the part that feels good the most." Karl lifted his eyebrows.

I wondered if my sister would kill me if I do that to his boyfriend.

Karl took off his clothes and his huge cock slapped his abs. It was thick and straightly touching his abs while his balls were hanging.

"Damn I can't keep myself from staring at his cock." I whispered to my step brother Glenn.

I leaned closer to Karl and licked his cock from his hanging balls all along his thick shaft to his reddish peehole. I grabbed it around with my fingers feeling its toughness. There was a thick vein over his shaft. His cock was very tough and entirely pointing towards the sky.

I sucked it's tip and got it into my mouth. In the meantime, I felt a hot suction on the tip of my erection too. It was Glenn who was sucking me. I kept sucking Karl's long shaft while Glenn sucked me; he was softly groaning.

Then I stopped as there was a more important thing to do.

I inserted my hard cock into Glenn's cute asshole while I held his tiny waist. And fucked him without hesitation. He started moaning in pleasure, and I felt thousands of moons eclipsing in my body.

"Why don't you fuck me harder?" he moaned as his cock was swinging while I fucked him.

I fucked him faster and faster. I grabbed his cock and jerked it off extremely fast as I squeezed it.

"I'm going to cum, " Glenn moaned in satisfaction.

I jerked him off and watched his cock shooting his cum everywhere. His head was leaned back, and he was moaning in rejoice while he was milking his cum shot by shot. I watched every single pulse of his cock until he finished discharging while I felt his boy hole contracting around my cock.

I took Glenn's cum with my fingers, and I swallowed it. It was amazing.

Suddenly, I felt all my muscles contract as I ejaculated inside of him. The moment felt like euphoria. I panted, and I took a deep breath in satisfaction.

Karl wasn't cumming yet.

So, we helped him.

I grabbed his balls and slowly pulled them down and up. And Glenn was fingering his hole.

Karl was deeply breathing, he was resisting to come.

I sucked his tip and put his shaft inside my mouth quickly. I sucked his cock fast in satisfaction.

Then I put it out and opened my mouth, waiting for him to cum.

Karl's balls and boy hole tightened while squirt his cum strongly out of his cock to my face. His shots were slapping my face. He sprayed his milk, one shot after another. He moaned, tilting his head back, while he kept milking and milking.

I swallowed Karl's cum that got into my mouth. It tastes amazing.

"What is going on?" My sister Adele shouted while she entered the room. It seems like she watched while we were making his boyfriend cum.

atypicboy
atypicboy
11 Followers