Making Natasja MY Slut

Story Info
Natasja gets what is coming to her.
4.3k words
4.35
8.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriends best friend, Natasja, an almost textbook slut, for whom I've always had a weak spot when it comes to being faithful to my girlfriend. Has presented me with an opportunity to good to let pass.

Allow me to introduce Natasja.

A tall, blonde 29 year old slut with I have to be honest, a killer body. A pear shaped ass, almost always fitted in skinny jeans showing it off. Her tits, a nice and firm C cup, usually wearing tight shirts or tanktops. Why a slut though? Because on a weekly basis she sees 2-3 bedrooms apart from her own. Whenever Natasja goes out drinking with my girlfriend she always ends up leaving with some random dude forcing my girlfriend to make her own way home, alone. Something I do not like.

This one time she came to our place after spending the night with some random dude from the bar, I opened the front door to see her standing there, cum still in her hair. When I pointed this out to her she just shrugged and said "that's not the only place." So yea, textbook slut. And still I wanted her, I wanted her badly.

This one evening my girlfriend mentioned that Natasja is in some rather serious money problems. I did not really pay attention to the conversation but told my girlfriend that she should consider becoming an escort. My girlfriend snorted, and said this wasn't even a bad idea and suggested it to Natasja.

We dropped the subject after making a little fun on Natasja's expense.

A few weeks later my girlfriend showed me a WhatsApp conversation followed by an escort profile. It was Natasja. Showing off her perfect body on this high end escort site. I asked "seriously? Did she really?" My girlfriend nodded and burst out laughing.

My brain was going into overdrive. Natasja actually became an escort, can I rent her? Will she actually agree to meet me? How can I make her?

After a few days I figured out how to tempt Natasja to meet up with me, without her knowing it is me. I got her number from my girlfriends phone, bought a disposable prepaid phone and send her a text.

Hello Natasja, I got your number through hireanescort.com and became very interested in you. I want to offer you $350 cash for an evening. Awaiting your response to discuss the details.

A few days passed and I receive the following text.

Hello, I don't meet with men who contact me directly, for an appointment I would like to refer you to my profile.

I was kind off taken aback by this refusal. I decided to make one final offer. I send the following reply.

Hello Natasja, $500 for one evening. We will meet in a hotel, no funny business. Just a few rules..

No response came. A week passed and suddenly my girlfriend showed me a screenshot she got from Natasja. "Look at this." She said. I read my own text semi out loud. I chuckled "seriously? $500 bucks for 1 evening?"

My girlfriend replied "dead serious, some random dude wants to meet her in an hotel room bypassing the platform she is listed on."

"Insane, she going to do it? A hotel can't be that bad in terms of security." I argued.

"She asked my opinion on it, I wonder what kind of rules this perv has." My girlfriend said.

"$500 bucks to let some dude fuck you, easy money for her." I replied.

We dropped the subject and I continued making dinner. Suddenly I get a text on my burner phone.

What kind of rules? Natasja..

I wondered for a while how to phrase my rules, later that evening I send my reply.

Hello Natasja,

- Paid in cash, 10% up front 90% at the end if all rules are obeyed.

- You will wear a blindfold at all times.

- You will present a negative STD test form, dated not older then 2 days.

- Clean, shaven everywhere.

- Hair in a ponytail.

- Short skirt, matching underwear.

- You do not cum before I allow you to.

- You will obey all orders and commands without question

- You do not speak unless asked a direct question.

I did not have to wait long for a response this time.

Deal, when and where?

I replied without hesitation.

Saturday, 11am, Useme hotel, room number will follow.

Saturday arrived very fast, I usually leave early for the golf course each Saturday. "Bye darling, going to the club, don't wait with dinner." I yelled upstairs. I took my golf bag, filled with more then just golf supplies and drove straight to the hotel. Parked my car at a nearby mall. Checked in under a fake name and paid the room in cash. "Your room number is 69 sir." The lady at the frontdesk told me.

"Perfect." I replied.

I texted Natasja.

Room 69

Natasja replied within a minute.

See you soon

I went into the room and put $50 on the nightstand, blindfold on the bed. Coincidence had it that I could see the parking lot in front of the hotel from the window. I recognized Natasja's car at once, she parked and got out of the car.

I am reminded why I am doing this, Natasja was wearing this short, black and white checked skirt barely covering her round ass, a tight tanktop fitted perfectly around her tits, a red laced bra showing ever so slightly. I decided to hide myself in the bathroom until she entered the room.

My heart was pounding in my chest, cock growing hard already just by the sight of her.

I heard the door to the hotelroom open and Natasja walked in. I lowered my voice as to not be recognized.

"Place your STD form on the nightstand, take off your top, put on the blindfold and face the window." I told Natasja.

After a minute I slowly opened the bathroom door and peered into the room. Natasja had followed every order and stood there in her red lace bra, black and white skirt facing the window. I walked up behind her, adjusting the blindfold and tightening it around her head. I put one finger on her shoulder slowly sliding it down over her arm, across her belly and back up the other arm.

Natasja flinched at my touch. But smiled at the same time.

"You nervous Natasja?" I asked. She nodded, "yes sir." her voice quivering.

I traced my finger back from her shoulder across her collarbone over to her beautiful tits. I stepped around her, bringing my lips to her neck, meanwhile my hands slid under her arms towards her tits. I gently cupped them both and gently squeezed them, not being able to restrain myself I push my hard cock onto her ass. My cock is rock hard and clearly outlined in my trousers pushing up against Natasja's perfect ass.

At the touch of my cock against her ass she gasps and lets out a faint moan. My left hand slowly slides down from her breast, across her flat belly to the edge of her skirt. Slowly my hand reached further down sliding under her skirt feeling up her pussy through her lace thong. Pushing her firmly back onto my hard cock, I can feel Natasja is already getting wet through her underwear, her breathing shallow, slowly grinding against my cock.

I slowly remove my hand from her crotch and release her other tit. I take a step back and undo my trousers as loud as I can to make Natasja aware. I leave my boxershorts on, but Natasja does not know this.

I walk over to the nightstand to examine her STD form, "all negative, looks like we are good to go then." I said as I examined the form.

"Step onto the bed on your hands a knees, face down ass in the air." I ordered her. Natasja didn't move. She just stood there nailed to the spot. "Do I need to repeat myself Natasja? Need I remind you that we have a deal?" I pushed on.

"Nnn..o..". she stammered but still did not move.

"If you want to leave you may, if you decide to stay you will obey, is that clear?". I told her firmly.

Natasja did not speak for a short while. Clearly going over the scenario in her head. Slowly she nodded, "sorry sir, I will obey." she muttered under her breath.

"Good, now get onto the bed and put your sweet ass up for me." I told her.

Natasja moved over to the bed, sat down on her hands and knees and stuck her ass out, her skirt barely covering it.

"Face down." I added fiercely.

Natasja lowered her head onto the bed covers and by doing so her ass stuck upwards even further. Her skirt slid onto her back exposing her ass and pussy covered by a red lace thong.

My cock throbbed at the sight of her I could barely constrain myself to not just rip her thong from her ass and take her, ram my cock into her. I decided to play a different game with her. I stepped behind her and placed a hand on her ass, softly squeezing it, I slid down between her legs and traced my finger over her pussy through her thong. Natasja moaned slightly as a pushed a little on her clit.

I removed the pressure and raised my hand, a deafening slap filled the room as my hand landed hard on Natasja her firm ass. Natasja shrieked, her knees buckled and she fell flat onto the bed. Whimpering while covering her ass with her hands.

I let her whimper for a bit while she is squirming on the bed clutching her ass with her hands. When the worst has pain has subsided I decide to test her will.

"Move back into position, I will not repeat myself." I order.

Natasja let out a last faint whimper and starts to move back into position. I am quite surprised at this to be honest. She places her head back down into the covers and pushes her ass back up. Her skirt sliding onto her back again.

I can clearly see an outline of my hand on her ass almost as red as her thong. I slowly caress the spot with my finger, goosebumps erupt at once.

"This is what you get when you disobey orders." I told her as I raised my hand again. I slapped her other cheek, the slap echoing through the room like a whip.

Natasja shrieked again, yelling into the bed covers, covering both her ass cheeks with her hands while throwing her ass to the side. She lay there whimpering in a half fetal position. "Lay down on your stomach." I told her firmly.

Natasja did this without question whist still whimpering.

She lay there motionless, face down in the covers, ass covered with her hands. I stepped next to the bed, "I have to make you understand the importance Natasja." I told her as I slowly grabbed her hands and placed them beside her. Her skirt covering most of her ass. Slowly I slid it up onto her back, the fabric triggering the goosebumps on both cheeks. Both cheeks were burning red, my hands clearly outlined.

I raised my hand again and hit her in the exact same spot on her left cheek. Another shriek escaped Natasja as her whimpering increased.

Another slap on her right cheek. Another shriek. Natasja lay there whimpering face down into the bed covers. An occasional sob escaping her.

"I think you have learned you lesson now, haven't you?" I asked Natasja.

"Ye..ss s..s..ir." She whimpered.

"Good, now stick you ass back up and put your head down." I ordered.

Natasja obeyed at once, sticking her burning ass into the air as high as she could, her skirt sliding onto her back again.

I grabbed a chair and sat down in front of Natasja her perfect ass.

"I want you to slowly take off your thong now, and spread your legs a little." I ordered.

Natasja slowly reached back with her hands and slid her thong down from between her ass cheeks ever so slowly her beautiful perfectly shaven pussy slowly became visible, she undid the thong from her legs and moved back into position at once placing her knees apart a little further.

I had the most beautiful sight in front of me, her clean shaven pussy sticking out. "Slowly spread your ass cheeks for me." I ordered. Natasja reached back again and very slowly spread her cheeks, her pussy lips parted revealing a gorgeous pink pussy also her perfect asshole clearly visible. If I was not mistaking Natasja was actually soaking wet as her pussy was glistening between her lips.

Again I had to fight the urge to jump up and just ram my cock into Natasja, taking her there on the spot. My cock was throbbing in my boxershorts trying to escape trying to convince my to just ravage that pussy there and then. But that would just be to easy for Natasja, I have to make her beg for it.

"Play with yourself, rub your gorgeous pussy for me." I ordered. Natasja obeyed and slowly started rubbing her pussy, I was not mistaking before, Natasja is soaking wet already from this treatment. Clearly she liked to be used like this, her pussy betraying her.

"Oh yes, rub that pussy for me, you want cock don't you?" I said. At this Natasja moaned softly, and slid a finger into her pussy while still rubbing her clit.

"Have you ever been ravaged by a 12 inch cock Natasja?" I asked her. Natasja froze at this question, clearly not knowing how to respond to this. She picked up the pace rubbing her clit faster then before breathing quickening.

I stood up from the chair and placed a knee on the bed, "you are about to." I added. Grabbing her by the ass with my hands, I felt her tighten up beneath me whilst she was still vigorously rubbing her clit. Natasja moaned "pl..please f..f..uck me."

I lowered my head beween her cheeks while still holding them with my hands. I licked between her lips with my tongue, pulling her onto my face.

Natasja gasped and moaned loudly at this surprise, I licked all the way up between her lips pushing my tongue onto her. The tip of my tongue slid into her pussy, a loud moan escaping Natasja. I slowly licked up towards her asshole, two fingers replacing my tongue in her pussy.

Pushing my fingers deep inside of Natasja while slowly licking her asshole pushed her over the edge. A loud moan escaped her and echoed through the room. Shaking uncontrollably she panted "yesss, yess, make me cum.. ohh.. yes.."

I kept pushing my fingers in and out of her whilst still licking her asshole to try and prolong her explosive orgasm.

Satisfied Natasja's knees buckled and she fell forward onto her stomach. Still panting and softly moaning into the bed covers.

I got up from behind her rubbing my cock through my boxershort. "Turn around and spread your legs." I ordered Natasja. She did this without question fully expecting to be fucked I guess. I stepped over to my golf bag and extracted this powerful vibrator I bought for this occasion. Six levels of increasing vibration guaranteed to orgasm according to the package.

I stepped back onto the bed, Natasja laying there, legs spread slowly rubbing her pussy again. I lowered my head between her legs again, pushing my tongue firmly against her clit. Slowly I reached underneath Natasja and placed the vibrator against her pussy and turned it on. At once Natasja gasped and clutched the bed covers a soft moan escaping her lips. Slowly I pushed the vibrator inside her pussy and immediately pushed the level 2 button. My tongue still firmly pressed against her clit moving slowly I started to move in and out of her with the pulsating vibrator. Natasja placed a hand on my head pushing me onto her clit even harder while moaning loudly. "Oh yess.. yes.. yess.." she panted.

At this exclamation of pleasure I skipped level 3 and went straight for level 4.

An explosive moan escaped her again still firmly pressing my head onto her pussy. My tongue still rubbing her clit. She grabbed a fist full of my hair and panted "ppleaase.. pleasee.. fuckk.. fuckk.. I'm going to.. cum..cum..". I switched the vibrator to level 5 and instantly Natasja came to an explosive orgasm, I've never seen someone twitch so vigorously and moaning this loud. Gasping for air she panted and moaned not able to catch her breath as the vibrator was still buried deep in her pussy pulsating like crazy.

Natasja released my hair and tension on my head allowing me to sit up. Leaving the vibrator inside Natasja still pulsating, she kept twitching every now and then. I stepped away from the bed my cock still hard as ever, I rubbed my cock wondering what to do next. Natasja came back to her senses and I slowly removed the vibrator from her pussy turning it off and throwing it in my golf bag.

Natasja still lay there, blindfold perfectly in place her skirt pulled up to her waist, legs spread pussy covered in saliva and other juices. I decided it was time to make sure she would not soon forget this day.

"Turn around onto your stomach and put your ass in the air." I ordered Natasja.

Natasja came back to her senses and turned around onto her stomach lifting her ass in the air once more. I noticed she put her knees apart a little further then before, pushing her glistening pussy backward. I stepped around the bed and unclasped her bra freeing her perfect tits. Grabbing one of her tits and giving it a firm squeeze, Natasja moaned slightly at the touch. My other hand ran down her back moving over her skirt towards her ass. Both my hands still very clearly visible on both her cheeks. Tracing her sensitive ass cheeks, Natasja flinched at my touch. My finger slid down her ass towards her still wet pussy. Suddenly I feel Natasja's hand rubbing over my boxershort gasping at the size of my cock, she moans "I need your big cock deep inside of me, please fuck me."

"You do not make demands here Natasja." I said clearly and stepped away from the bed.

"I think you need a reminder who is in charge here." I said, contemplating what to do. I walk over to my golf bag and take out a rubber paddle, on the handle equipped with a soft feather.

I step back behind Natasja slowly moving the feather over her still red ass cheeks. Goosebumps erupt on her ass at once and Natasja slowly wiggles her ass. Without warning I land a firm slap on her ass with the paddle. Natasja moans and bounces forward a little. I turn to her other cheek with the feather, slowly tickling the red hand. I lift the paddle and land a blow on her ass, a little harder then before. A louder moan escapes Natasja as I see her clutching the covers tightly.

"Who is in charge Natasja?" I asked Natasja. Without waiting for an answer I smack her ass again a little more force then the last strike. A shriek of pain escaped Natasja this time while clutching the bed covers tightly in her hands.

"Answer the question." I tell her.

"Yo..you.. a..re..." Natasja stammered.

Slowly I move the feather over her burning red ass cheeks, Natasja clenches up as the tickling stops. "I think you secretly like a good spanking don't you Natasja?" I ask while moving the feather.

Natasja did not reply, lifting the paddle again and landing a hard hit on her ass again. Natasja shrieked with pain but remained in position nonetheless.

"When I ask a question, you answer, are we clear?" I bark at her.

"Ye..e..ess.. s..s..ir, so..sorry s..s..ir." she replied biting back the pain.

"Good girl, so, do you like a good spanking?" I ask again tickling her burning cheeks again.

"I.. do.." Natasja stammered.

"You want another spank don't you? I can see how wet your pussy is." I tell her as I slide one finger through her pussy. "You are absolutely soaking wet you little slut." I added while slowly pushing one finger inside her pussy.

Without waiting for an answer I lift the paddle and land a hard blow on her ass once more with my finger still in her pussy. Instead of moving forward Natasja pushes her pussy back burying my finger deep in her pussy. A load moan escapes Natasja as she pushes back onto my finger.

Slowly I slide my finger put of her pussy while adding a second one. I lift the paddle again after teasing her ass with the feather again and land a loud hit on her ass again. Again Natasja moans loudly and pushes her pussy back onto my this time two fingers.

"Rub your clit for me you little slut." I tell her as I dismount the bed sliding my two finger out of her pussy. I toss the flogger back into my bag and step behind her on the bed again. Resting both my hands on her burning ass. Natasja winched. Moving one hand from her ass to her pussy sliding in a finger, quickly followed by a second finger. Natasja gasped as I pushed both my fingers deep inside her soaking wet pussy, Natasja still rubbing her clit.

12