Making Natasja MY Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lowered my tongue towards her asshole pressing it firmly onto it. Natasja gasped, followed by a hard moan at the stimulation of her asshole, clit and the fingers deep inside her pussy. I slid my fingers back out and pushed them back in as deep they would go, tongue still licking her asshole. Her asshole was covered in saliva now, I moved my head up again, slid my fingers out of her pussy and slid them back in, pointing my thumb up onto her narrow asshole, slowly penetrating it. Natasja moaned at the surprising new sensation, trying to bend forward away from my thumb. With my free hand resting on her asshole I quickly grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head backward slightly stopping her forward motion. My fingers sliding slowly out of her pussy again and my thumb away from her asshole. Slowly I pushed my fingers back inside her until my thumb reached her asshole again, slowly but steadily I pushed on keeping a tight grip on her ponytail preventing Natasja from leaning forward, slowly my thumb entered her tight asshole. Natasja whimpered at this new experience and tried to move forward resulting in nothing but her ponytail getting pulled. Slowly I pushed my fingers deeper inside her, resulting in a deep moan from Natasja.

I pulled my fingers from both her holes slowly, lowered my tongue to her asshole again. Licking it gently made Natasja moan excitedly and rubbed her clit even faster. Leaving her asshole covered in my saliva my fingers slowly slid back into her pussy, my thumb meeting up with her asshole again. With a firm thrust I pushed my fingers into her pussy as far as they would go, my thumb now fully submerged in her tight asshole.

Natasja gasped, followed by a loud moan at the sudden thrust which resulted in both her holes getting roughly penetrated. I pulled her back by her ponytail forcing my fingers in even deeper, "You like being used like this don't you?" I asked her.

Moaning and panting Natasja replied "Y..yes.. yes sir, please.. please u..use.. me." Excitement ran over me, she actually enjoyed and I was led to believe I was punishing her. I slid out of her with my fingers to thrust them back in with more force, Natasja moaned loudly as I continued to violate her holes with my fingers. I pull her head back as far as it would go and continue to pound into her with my fingers. "Cum for me you little slut, cum hard." I order Natasja while speeding up the pounding of both her holes. It did not take very long for Natasja to reach the edge "Yes..yes..yes.. I'm gon..gonna CUM!" she screamed.

With a deafening moan Natasja came to an explosive shaking orgasm clutching the covers whilst continually being pounded in both her holes, it seemed to go on forever. I let go of her ponytail and her head drops onto the bed immediately, I step away from the bed, admiring her still glistening pussy and saliva covered asshole. Her ass cheeks still burning red, I stroke my still hard cock through my boxershort, fighting the urge to fuck Natasja I pick up my pants and decide to leave, quickly picking up Natasja her red thong and throwing it into my golf bag. I head out the door, not saying a word to Natasja.

I walk out the backdoor of the hotel towards my car. I pull out my phone from my pocket and look at the time, 5pm, I text my girlfriend:

Ill be home soon darling, put on something slutty.

I drive home and suddenly I receive a text on my burner phone:

You forgot to pay the last 90%. Natasja.

I smiled behind the steering wheel, as soon as I pulled into my driveway I texted her back:

I did not forget, you broke rule number 7. Always remember the rules.

No reply came after that. I tossed the burner phone into my golf bag and threw it in the garage. I entered the house to find my girlfriend dressed in nothing but a black lace bra and a black lace thong pulled up to her waist. I take off my shirt and trousers at once, lift her up to carry her to the bedroom.

I whisper in her ear "I am going to fuck you so hard." She moans slightly, "I know you will and I love it."

12