Making of a Black Cock Whore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me turning my wife into a walking billboard," he laughed.

Valerie lay on the bed quietly sobbing to herself as the severity of what had been done to her sunk in, knowing her life would never be the same. Wishing she had never tried to get out of being tattooed as now it was much worse, blaming her husband for all of this.

"Get used to it you cunt this is what you get for trying to get out of it, you getting pieced tomorrow gonna look like a real trash ho then." Ho she thought god her husband thought he was black now.

Valerie sobbed even harder.

"No cock for you tonight whore, Joel wants you bright and early, tomorrow."

On the way to Joel's the next morning Valerie took her tits out when instructed. Looking at them knowing on the way back they would look much different after her piercings had been done. Bye, bye, titties went through her head.

The door was opened by Sam with Joel just behind him." What do you think of our trash whore now Sam.

"Sam, laughed you marked her up good boss wish I had been here to see it, did she scream."

"Quiet as a kitten you love pain." don't you Valerie. Said Joel.

"Yes, my lord I suppose I do," replied Valerie.

"Well you will love today then, the pain might even make you scream for Sam to hear," both chucked.

"Before we start, see that pedestal Valerie, stand on it when you do it will slowly turn. I want all to see what a fine job I have done on you. Oh, and remember to crawl as all good bitches should.

"Yes, my lord," Valerie dropped to all fours and crawled to the pedestal. While it slowly turned, Valerie dropped her head held low, feeling like a prize cow on show not wishing to see the remarks on the screen.

She, was paraded like this for over an hour, while Steve and Joel talked, looking up now and again to see crude remarks about her on the screen.

Suddenly it stopped she head Joel say, "ready for you know whore, crawl back."

Seeing in front of her what looked like a large wooden X she knelt beside it. "That is for you my little whore, you need to be strapped down don't want you moving with needles in you do we, as the needles will be more like skewers.

Valerie gulped hard, "No my lord I thank you for this.

Addressing his audience Joel held up two thick bar bells, "I was going to put hoops in Valerie's nipples but this is much better, holding up golden coiled cones these together, will produce pain, unimaginable pain, the effect you will see when Valerie has them fitted.

Looking down in front of her she saw thick piecing needles eyelet scissor clasps and antiseptic spray.

"You ready for this whore you did agree, Joel reminded her."

"Yes, my lord I am ready," not wishing a repeat of yesterday, saying this through gritted teeth.

"Strap her down boys," Joel ordered. Valerie was tied tight to the X then raised vertical legs spread wide for the camera. Joel looked her in the eyes and said, "The less screaming you do whore the quicker it will be over." Valerie nodded.

Joel at first toyed with Valerie's nipple with the eyelet scissors, grasping letting go making it grow as he toyed with it. Valerie then felt it stiffen more as icy antiseptic spray was applied to her nipple. Joel then clasped he nipple tightly with the eyelet scissors pressing hand trying to make valerie moan but she remained silent "good whore he said."

Showing the watching thousands what was to be put in her swollen nipple he said. "I feel sorry for my whore having to take this showing a thick needle with bar attached but you will see in the end it is worth all the pain she will suffer.

Joel then placed the needle at the eyelet pushing twisting, looking Valerie in the eyes begging her to scream out, Valerie just looked back at Joel until. FUCKKKKKKKK, OH MY GOD NOOOOO, filled Valerie's mind as she felt her nipple explode with pain as it was on fire as he slowly pulled the bar through capping the other end of, but gritting her teeth hard not a sound escaped her lips.

"Well done my little whore," Joel applauded. "One done four more to go."

Looking at her he said, "you ok my cunt whore you are looking a little flushed."

"I'm fine ty my lord just fine valerie replied."

Joel carried on playing with the other one but going much more slowly now, when it came to piercing her nipple he pushed and pulled on it until it finally broke through. Pulling the bar and capping it just the same Valerie remained tight lipped not making any sound.

"Well done my little pain whore, but I will make you scream pushing his knee into her clit," he smiled.

Turning to his audience Joel held up the cones for them to see, they consisted of gold coiled cones getting wider at the top. "These come in different sizes we will start with the medium for Valerie seeing she enjoys pain, her nipple will be stretched approximately four cm, or one and a half inch, but in time and a little stretching she will be made to wear seven cm, or nearly three inch, on a daily basis.

"Shall we see how they work he said turning towards," Valerie.

Valerie saw hundreds of. Go on Joel stretch her nipples before she turned away.

Taking one nipple into his fingers Joel played with it as if it was a piece of putty Joel then placed the end of the coil under the bar end turned it and did the same to the other end, deliberately, slowly Joel turned if forcing her nipple to be stretched while holding the base firm on her tits until the nipple end popped out of the top, causing Valerie to grit her teeth even tighter as the pain on her nipples end was so severe.

One crowing golden glory done, "does it hurt Valerie," Joel asked.

"Yes, my lord the pain is severe," Valerie replied.

Valerie turned to see her husband wanking furiously in the corner, again watching her suffering. Bastard she thought all this at my expense.

"One done my little whore shall we do the other," Joel asked.

"Yes, my lord if that is your wish," replied Valerie.

"Whatever you desire my pain whore." Attaching the second coil to the other nipple stretching it taunt, but this time turning it much more slowly at times causing Valerie to grunt under her breath.

"Show your audience Valerie whore, push your tits out let them see your crowing glories," but look what I have here he laughed. "Holding up two golden rings with the queen of spades logo in the center, these he attached to the coils, he said. "Let them all see you for what you are. "You will display these all the time showing you as a white piece of trash for nigger cock nothing more valerie that's all you are.

"Yes, my lord that's all I am." valerie agreed.

"You want A little rest before I continue," Joel asked.

"Yes, please my lord, the pain on my nipples is quite sever. If I may please, begged Valerie, showing signs of tears in her eyes.

"Lower her down boys untie her. she needs to be flat for her next piecing's anyway,"

As soon as her hands were free Valerie immediately clutched her tits trying to lessen the pain in her nipples, oh my god I hope it's a long time before I must wear the large ones. She felt as if her nipples were on fire with these on. The pain from the large ones was not what Valerie wanted.

Joel walked over to her." so, what do you think my whore," he said.

Not wanting to say anything that led to more piercings Valerie just said. "As long as you like them my lord that is all that matters."

"They hurt don't they cunt, I can see it in your eyes," Joel asked.

"Yes, my lord they do," replied valerie. "Both nipples feel like they are on fire.

"Don't worry my little cunt whore, both nipples have been stretched nearly two inch, but they do say after an hour or more the pain will subside and you'll be wanting the big ones in, he laughed, but listen closely my whore, if you remove then or turn them down to lessen the pain, your husband will tell me and you have many more areas to pierce.

"I have learned my lesson my lord I would not dare," valerie said.

Shall we continue then the audience is getting restless, what's it to be my whore cunt lips or clit next oh and that is the clit, lots of girls have their hoods pierced but you will have both your clit and hood done. I suggest your cunt lips first as I'm sure you will be crying when I pierce your clit." Smiling as he said it.

Taking a very deep breath Valerie nodded.

Move the camera to the right Joel said as he looked at the screen, perfect now he said, "I'm sure the audience want a close of Valerie's cunt lips," laughing as he said it. First, I will spread some of jelly along her cunt lips this will deaden the pain slightly but also help with blood loss as I'm having to use a punch rather than a needle as I want a hole in her cunt lips to accept the eyelet piercing.

With that Joel sqeezed the punch together making Valerie shout out ARRGGGGGGGHHHH FUCK NOOOOOOOOOO, FUCKKK, FUCKKK, FUCKK.

Joel, watched Valerie as she shook in pain, tummy rising up and down trying to catch her breath. "I take that hurt did it my little whore."

Finally, valerie manage to say. "Yes, my lord as tears streamed down her face."

Let's get them all done first then before I fit the eyelets. "Am I good to you or not Valerie." Smiling as he saw more tears flow.

Joel carried on punching three more holes into Valerie's cunt lips each time Valerie screamed out in pain. In the end she had she had five pairs of black hands holding her down one pushing her hips into the floor.

Looking down at her with her slut mascara running down her face looking more like from a horror film now. "Joel said glad to see you are human Valerie I was beginning to wonder.

Now then my whore this won't hurt half as much, as her held up the eyelets, you see these are much bigger than the holes I punched into your cunt lips as I need your cunt lips to press back on them holding them in.

Joel then gripped Valerie's cunt lip and squeezed an eyelet into the hole he had made, the ridges on it cutting in around the punch holes. Valerie grunted and twitched each time he put one in.

Turning to his audience Joel said, "some people might think I'm crazy wanting to tie her cunt up and lock it. But if she ever does anything that discredits me, this will be her light punishment. As we all know Valerie is now a black cock whore so what better punishment than to deny her, just the thing she craves all the time now.

"Please my lord," valerie begged, "a little break before you pierce my clit plsssss, I hurt like hell down there."

Turning to his audience he asked, "shall we give her a break or what, I will leave it up to you, show mercy or not."

Looking down at valerie he said, "seems there are a lot of sadistic people watching today whore, they say they want to hear you scream again and as you know my whore I always do what they say."

Hold her down boys this is going to hurt like hell Joel instructed.

Valerie felt black arms holding her down as Joel held up what he was going to put into her clit, "This you see when fitted with this together, holding them up showing all. Will produce unimaginable orgasms for Valerie unable to stop them at times.

Valerie will experience clit torture in fact in his hand he held two pins one a ball with little spikes for her clit and an arch pin the ends turned in to her clit hood. Both will be attached under the clit and hood as you would an earring doubling the effect when fucked hard.

Smile for the cameras valerie my whore, as he first teased her clit before pushing hard and braking through just one word came out of Valerie's mouth. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

Fighting to break free and run from this pain valerie shook wildlty but the black arms held her tight she fell on the floor repeating, OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD.

Taking her hand, he helped her up saying, "what a good little piece of trash whore you are Valerie and your all mine."

"Now then whore be my little doggy bitch again. Down on all fours, show everyone watching your tattoos and piercings that I have done for you. Hold your leg up like a bitch does oh and you can pee if you want he laughed one leg then the other and show them, what they want to see."

Valerie was made to do circuit after circuit, lifting one leg then the other in turn, showing the audience her most sacred parts, not once but hundreds of times.

"See that chair, valerie crawl to it and sit,"

"Yes, my lord," valerie replied.

Valerie sat down. As she watched her husband put his cock away, wondering how many times he must have cum watching her.

To hear Joel, say, "Ladies and gentlemen I'm sure you will agree with me that my whore deserves a break from black cock tonight, but rest assured services will resume tomorrow and don't forget, her husband will assist you in fucking her, even putting it in her holes if you want." 'giggling.

And another highlight coming up, you remember that bitch Mary the one who gets off watching girls be used. She has agreed with a little persuasion to domme my little whore Valerie. One day even maybe becoming her Mistress we will just have to see how she performs.

Valerie sat there in utter shock, eyes wide open, plsss not Mary she thought.

Crawl to me my whore Joel commanded.

Valerie dropped to her knees and crawled to her lord.

Tell the audience you would like that Valerie whore a bit more pain for you. Valerie looked up to him with pleading eyes not saying anything, just looking at him. Well what do you say my trash pierce would you or wouldn't you.

"Whatever pleases my lord and his audience I will do," Valerie replied but saying this with tears streaming down her face though thought of Mary beating her filled her with dread. Thinking if this has anything to do with her husband d she will never fuck with him again.

TO BE CONTINUDE.

12