Making of a Crossdresser Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you do. I've already seen it," she said. "That's good that you do. I'm glad have a big dick because my husband is bi-curious. He always wanted to give someone a blowjob as much as he always wanted to have anal sex with a man. He confessed to me that he'd have an easier time living out his sexual fantasy with a crossdressing, bi-sexual man than a gay man. He'd rather kiss someone who looked like a woman than a man and you sure do look like a woman to me," she said with another laugh.

She reached her hand out to feel the bulge through her dress. Yet, unable to feel his prick, it was buried back between his legs. Ready to have a threesome, Bob arranged for a private room. As soon as they entered the room, they all sat on the bed. Sophia kissed and made out with Kelly while Bob moved between Kelly's legs, lifted her dress, and removed her panties.

Bob wrapped his hand around Kelly's already erect prick while Kelly unbuttoned Sophia's blouse and removed her breasts from her bra. While he fondled Sophia's breasts and sucked her nipples, Bob fondled and sucked David's prick. With him still horny from having sex with his mother, it didn't take long for David to cum in Bob's mouth.

Then, when David moved between Sophia's legs, lifted her dress, and removed her panties, he fingered and licked her wet pussy. Not allowing this sexual opportunity to get by him, with David's naked ass in the air while he ate Sophia, Bob removed his erect prick from his pants and positioned himself behind David. A familiar sensation, he injected a dollop of cold, wet, oozy lubricating gel in David's ass. Slowly and gradually, Bob inserted his erect prick in David's anal cavity.

Once inside, Bob slowly humped his cock deeper in David's ass. Then, as if he was fucking his wife's pussy instead of fucking Kelly's ass, developing a rhythm, he humped her harder and faster. Continuing to fuck her harder and faster, Bob ejaculated a load of cum in Kelly's ass. Not done there, after resting few minutes while enjoying the after glow of sex, David mounted Sophia.

He made slow love to her while Bob stood by the edge of the bed. While David was humping his wife, Bob inserted his stiff prick in David's mouth. While David was humping Sophia, Bob humped David's mouth. Cumming in unison, as soon as Sophia had a sexual orgasm, David ejaculated in her pussy and Bob ejaculated in David's mouth.

Regulars at Pandora's Box, Kelly, Sophia, and Bob became close friends and even closer lovers.

THE END