Making of a Hotwife: Beth

Story Info
Beth gets talked into trying the Hotwife life.
6.9k words
4.41
24.1k
28

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He did what?" Cindy asked incredulously.

"He bought a strap on dildo. Said he wants me to fuck his ass," Zoe replied.

The four girls, Cindy, Zoe, Becky and Beth, sitting at the table in Pat's tavern, burst out in gales of laughter. They had been best friends since high school and after college had met every Friday to have a few drinks and gossip about their husbands. It never failed that the gossip was about their sex lives; that's how close they were.

Becky said, "Holy shit. And all I have this week is the usual lame ass 'Can we invite another woman' thing."

Cindy raised her eyebrows and asked, "Yeah? Which one of us does he want?"

Becky nodded her head at Zoe.

"Well, at least I have a strap on we can use now," Zoe said. The four women burst out in laughter again.

Cindy said, "I think I win this round then. My guy at least wants to swing and invite another guy. I'd get two cocks for the price of one."

Becky said, "Hang on a second. We haven't heard from Beth. Although if history has taught us anything it's usually just a vanilla change of position."

Beth was quiet at first, her head reeled because of what her husband, Jon, had just asked her to do not two days ago. She almost wasn't sure she should bring it up, but her fear melted away around her friends as it always did. "Jon wants to watch me suck a huge dick," she finally said.

"Oh ho!" Cindy exclaimed. "So we're tied with a third guy!"

Beth said, "No. Not a threesome. He wants to watch me give a blow job to a hung man."

Zoe asked, "Just watch?" When Beth nodded Zoe finished with, "Cindy....I think Beth wins. Lucky bitch!"

**************************************

The women all hugged in the parking lot and promised to meet the following week once again. Cindy and Becky left while Beth got in her car. Zoe had purposely lagged behind. She knocked on Beth's window and motioned for her to roll it down.

"It's fun you know," Zoe said once Beth had rolled the window down.

"What is?" Beth asked, curiously.

"Fucking another guy because your husband wants you to."

"He didn't say anything about fucking. Just blowing a guy. And what?!"

"Next will be fucking. Believe me. It's a classic pattern. Ron loves when I fuck my boyfriend and send him pics and vids."

"You're married. You don't have a boyfriend."

"I'm married AND I have a boyfriend. Big difference. And his dick is huge! Ten inches."

Beth stared at Zoe, slack jawed. It was as if this was a complete stranger standing at her car door. "You've never said anything about that," Beth stated.

"I've been saving that one," Zoe replied matter of factly. "I'm headed over to his place now. Wanna come?"

"Um, thanks. But Jon is expecting me home."

"Come on Beth! You don't have to do anything if you and Jon still have things to work out. Just come with me and see what I'm talking about."

Beth shook her head and declined again but was interrupted by Zoe holding a finger up to shush her while she pulled out her phone. "Hey, it's me. Yeah we're done. Heading over thre now. Hey, is it ok if Beth is with me? No! Not that! I think her husband wants her to be a Hotwife and I want to show her. Ok. See ya in a bit."

Zoe looked at Beth and said, "He's ok with it. Follow me." Before Beth could protest again, Zoe walked away to her car. She put it in gear and drove away. Beth sighed and followed Zoe.

***********************************

They pulled into the driveway of a gorgeous suburban home in what Beth assumed was a very affluent neighborhood. Zoe rang the bell and waited; Beth stood just behind her. The door was opened by a strikingly handsome man.

The first thing Beth noticed after entering the house was that this gentleman was quite a bit older than themselves, easily in his 40's, the women themselves only being 25. He was tall, at least 6'2", with broad shoulders and toned 6 pack abs that were visible since he was shirtless and in a pair of gray sweatpants. Salt and pepper hair and silvery looking eyes accentuated his clean shaven face.

The second thing Beth noticed was the massive bulge in those sweatpants. She had to force her eyes upwards so as not to be caught staring. And for the second time in the last thirty minutes, stared slack jawed as her friend moved in for a very passionate kiss of the gentleman. Her head was spinning.

Zoe introduced him as Clay and laughed as she not only caught Beth staring at his crotch, but Clay also taking in Beth's 36D breasts that swelled out of her low cut top. Zoe saw he was delighting in Beth's long red hair and green eyes and of course her fat ass in her tight blue jeans.

Zoe wasn't the least jealous because she knew she competed closely with Beth, the only real difference being her own long brunette hair and black eyes. Other than that the two women could be body doubles.

After Beth stepped back from his handshake, Zoe asked, Well, to be blunt dear, do you mind showing Beth here what my favorite feature about you is?"

Clay smirked and asked Zoe, "You mean it isn't my chest and abs?"

"Funny Clay. Drop the pants," Zoe ordered.

Clay did as ordered and Beth was shocked at the snake of a cock that hung downward. It was at least 7" soft and was thick and veiny. It was easily the biggest white cock she had seen in person, the only thing being close was porn cock.

Zoe laughed at how Beth's face was lit up. "See what I'm talking about? This could be a good thing for you if Jon is suggesting hung guys."

Beth replied, "It's impressive Clay, really. But Zoe, I'm sure Jon wasn't that serious about me messing around on him."

Clay thanked Beth and laughed a bit. Although he felt objectified, it was kind of hot hearing women talk about his cock.

Zoe waved her hand dismissively to Beth and grabbed her phone. She took a picture of Clay's monster cock. "How about we find out for sure?" Zoe asked. Before Beth could stop her, Zoe texted Jon the picture along with 'Is this what you want Beth to suck?'

"Holy shit Zoe!" Beth screamed. "You sent that to Jon?" He answer came in the form of her own text notification. Beth read her message and giggled.

Jon: Shit! Holy shit yes! That's what I'm talking about! You going to suck that?

Beth: Calm down! It's not going to happen. He's Zoe's boyfriend.

Jon: You told Zoe obviously. Boyfriend? She's married.

Beth: I know. Apparently it's a thing.

Jon: Fuck that's hot! You want a boyfriend with a cock like that?

Beth couldn't believe what was happening. She decided to stop it. "Well Zoe, I think I ought to leave now since obviously you have plans." Beth noticed Clay had shed the pants entirely now and had sat on his couch staring at the two women, his cock had stiffened up some and was standing further upright now. He was clearly enjoying this.

Because Beth stopped texting, Zoe's phone now binged. She laughed and told Beth, "Jon wants to know if you're giving Clay a blow job. If so, he wants a pic." She showed Beth her phone so she could see that was EXACTLY what Jon had written.

Beth sighed,exasperated, and picked up her phone again.

Beth: Not now! We'll talk more when I get home.

Jon: You're free to stay and enjoy.

Beth: It's Zoe's boyfriend. We'll talk when I get home.

Jon: At least put it in your mouth and take a pic. Please?

Beth: Are you seriously sure about that?

Jon: Absolutely! Pretty please?

Beth: Fine. Just a pic for you and then I'm leaving.

Beth asked both Zoe and Clay, "Ok. If you're ok with this, I'd like to put it in my mouth and take a picture for Jon. It's ok if you don't want me to."

Zoe knew by Clay's expression and said, "Fuck yes! I'll take the pic for you."

Zoe positioned herself next to the couch as Beth got on her knees in front of Clay. He gripped the base of his cock and offered the rest to Beth who took half of it in her mouth. She smiled into the camera as Zoe snapped the picture.

"One more," Zoe said. "Take as much as you can and really give him a show."

Beth obliged and was surprised when she got most of the rest of it inside her mouth; only a little over an inch remained up to Clay's hand. Beth once again smiled for the camera while Zoe took the picture.

Beth slid her mouth off Clay's cock and noticed he was fully hard now. It even looked like it had gotten thicker too. Suddenly she was overcome with lust. Sucking dick always did something to her. Turned things on that she really couldn't understand.

She reached down and moved Clay's hand out of the way so she could grip his cock herself. It might have been her imagination but she swore she felt it throbbing. Lust won out and she took his cock in her mouth again, this time slowly moving her lips up and down his shaft while she also stroked upwards with her hand.

Beth heard Clay moan and felt the distinctive salty taste of precum hitting her tongue. She pulled his cock out of her mouth, gripped the shaft tight, then stroked it slowly to the tip. A large drop of precum formed then slid down the shaft as her hand stroked down. She licked the precum up his shaft then devoured his cock again.

She picked up the pace this time and bobbed up and down his shaft. The hardness she felt thrilled her and made her panties instantly damp with her own juices. Beth stroked his shaft up and down now too matching the rhythm of her mouth. She couldn't believe she was jacking off the same cock she was sucking!

Zoe secretly switched to video mode to record Beth. She knew that if Jon was already wanting pictures, he'd be thrilled with a video.

Beth continued sucking Clay's cock for the next fifteen minutes, throwing in some licks of his ever tightening ball sack once in a while. Her jaw was starting to hurt and she was about to give up when she heard his grunt and the first splash of cum filled her mouth. Her head stopped bobbing, one hand gently massaged his balls while the other hand stroked his cock hard and fast now, allowing Clay to fill her mouth with his entire cum load. Beth then slid her mouth carefully off his cock, made eye contact and swallowed hard.

"And send," Zoe remarked.

"Huh?" Beth asked. "Oh the pic. Yeah good. He'll love it I guess."

"And he's for sure gonna jack off when he watches the video."

"Zoe! For real?" Beth exclaimed. "Fuck he's gonna be pissed!"

"Hardly. He already sent a clip back of him jacking off."

"Really? Beth asked. She didn't know what to think. How could Jon love her but be excited that, for all intents and purposes, she had just cheated on him by sucking a guy off?

Clay put his pants back on and thanked Beth. He kissed Zoe and thanked her as well. Clay showed the two women to the door. They stood in the driveway and Zoe broke the silence. "He LOVED it Beth. You just made your husband's night. Hell, maybe his year. Don't you dare feel guilty."

Beth said, "But I just cheated on him. I lost control."

"And he wanted you to. Trust me. He's just like Ron. You'll get laid more now than when you were single!"

Zoe then asked, "Wanna stop at the adult store with me before you head home?"

Beth said, "I don't even know you anymore! But what the hell? Why not? Let me text Jon and let him know I'm not coming straight home."

Beth grabbed her phone and was surprised at how many texts she had. She couldn't believe she had been so preoccupied that she hadn't even heard her phone binging.

Jon: Holy fuck what a picture!

Jon: You look so hot with cock in your mouth!

Jon: OMG! His cock is huge!

Jon: I thought you weren't going to blow him. You changed your mind?

Jon: Hell yes you changed your mind! Suck that fucking dick!

Jon: I didn't see him pull out? Did you swallow his load? My God that's hot!

Beth: You're not mad?

Beth: And yes I swallowed.

Jon: Not at all. I'm glad you did it.

Beth: Ok. Well Zoe talked me into stopping at the sex shop real quick. Be home after.

Jon: Ok baby. Love you.

Beth: Love you too.

"Ok. Let's go," Beth told Zoe.

********************************

They each pulled their cars into parking spaces in the large lot which had a moderate spattering of cars. The building was huge and a huge sign on the building bragged that it was the largest adult superstore in the state. Beth noted that, at least on the outside, it was well lit and very modern in appearance.

Beth, of course, knew about the store. It was actually within walking distance of her house. She just had never visited the place. She knew Jon had because they had a healthy sex life and incorporated toys into it often. Jon had to get them from somewhere. She assumed it was here.

They walked in the entrance and Beth found herself in a large shopping area. To the left against the entrance side wall was a sales counter with a pretty blonde at the register. Zoe hollered over, "Hey Sue!" and waved. Sue waved back.

Beth whispered, "What the actual fuck Zoe?"

"What? We're regulars."

To the right of the counter along the wall were shelves full of porn dvds and blu rays. There were also center aisles with racks full of movies too. That area spanned the entire left half of the building.

To the right of the entrance door were three walls full of an assortment of sex toys. All Beth could think was there were walls of vibrators and dildos staring at her. There were aisle racks as well and had odds and ends of other sexually explicit items.

Zoe grabbed Beth by the hand and walked her to the toys. Beth seemed to know exactly what she wanted to show Beth. She went to one of the aisle racks and pointed to the area with chastity cages and grabbed one.

Zoe explained, "Ok so things will progress and if I'm right you'll be becoming a Hotwife. He'll agree to chastity to prove he's not going to fuck other women. You'll need this cage." Zoe then pulled her along to the far wall where the cock sleeves hung.

Zoe selected a 9" hollow strap on off a hook and handed it to Beth and explained, "You're gonna need this eventually too because going back to average dick after what you're gonna be finding is tough."

Beth finally stopped Zoe. "Wait! What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I'll explain later. First you buy this stuff, then a quick stop at the movie booths in the back. I'm fucking horny and I gave up my big cock to you earlier."

Beth was then rushed up to the counter and before she knew it, was the proud owner of a chastity cage and a cock sleeve. She didn't have time to even catch her breath when Zoe was guiding her through a door at the back wall, through a dark hallway, then into an open area with what seemed like a ton of private booths.

Beth noticed several men milling about. The sound of porn was all around obviously coming from different booths. Zoe immediately headed for the farthest back wall where thre were four extra large booths, side by side and back to back. Most of the men seemed to be congregated in this area.

Zoe entered one of these booths and drug Beth in with her. Beth turned and said, "Zoe! I'm not going to sit in a booth with you while you rub one out to some porn. I'm drawing the line."

Zoe retorted, "Don't be silly. Hit the lock please." Beth reluctantly did so then gaped as she watched Zoe slide a card through a reader and made the monitor come to life. Beth saw on the screen a huge black cock being sucked on by a white woman. "Perfect!" Zoe exclaimed. She was then shocked even more when Zoe removed every stitch of clothing and dumped them on the bench.

"Zoe!" Beth started but was immediately shushed by a wave of Zoe's hand.

Beth gasped as she saw a hand slip through a hole in the wall and start to fondle one of Zoe's tits. There was a moan from the other side then the hand disappeared. In it's place slid a black cock, decent in size, but exceptionally thick.

Beth stared, amazed, when Zoe dropped to her knees and started sucking it. And she was bobbing back and forth with speed, obviously not giving a loving blow job, but gearing herself up to get the final reward. There was a loud grunt from the other side of the wall and Beth could hear Zoe's loud swallows even over the porn playing in the booth.

With her task completed, Zoe sat back down on the bench and looked at Beth. She shrugged her shoulders as if to say, "Can you blame me? I'm horny." Just then another cock came through the hole, this one a thick, white, veiny one. Zoe curled her hand around it and slowly stroked it and said, "Beth, be a friend and prop that door open."

Beth unlocked the door, backed herself up until the door opened and she was in the aisleway again, but not before seeing Zoe stand, turn, slightly bend and back up her pussy to the hole. She heard Zoe moan loudly when, she assumed, the fat cock pushed into Zoe's pussy.

With the door now open, men were trying to get a peek inside at the action. One guy in particular was wearing gray sweat pants and had an obvious hard on which tented the sweats out. Zoe motioned for him to come inside as she pushed back and forth against the cock in the hole.

The man brushed past Beth and pulled his cock out offering it up to Zoe. She gladly accepted it into her mouth and moaned as the two men started to fuck her two holes in unison. Zoe screamed against the cock in her mouth as an orgasm ripped through her. The cock in her mouth exploded a load of jizz into her and Zoe gulped it down even as her pussy was now being filled with a load of cum.

The man pulled his sweats up and left the booth. Beth saw Zoe stand and quickly put her panties back on. She then completed dressing and left the booth. Zoe grabbed Beth's hand and pulled the stunned woman along with her, explaining, "Had to trap the cum in. Ron loves eating me out after romps like that."

"Ok," was all Beth could muster up to that declaration.

The women left the shop and headed for their cars. Zoe said, "Just one bit of advice. Do something for him tonight. Blow job, let him fuck. Anything. That will let him know you're thankful for letting you suck that cock tonight." With that said, Zoe got in her car and left. Beth followed suit.

**************************************

Beth walked in to an already dark house. She assumed Jon was already asleep. She stowed her two new toy purchases into their ottoman storage chest in the spare bedroom. Beth was slightly surprised at how many toys they had been accumulating.

Beth slipped off her clothes and took a short shower, relishing the hot water on her skin. She towel dried when she got out and reached for her robe which hung on a hook. Beth hesitated, remembering Zoe's advice. She left the robe on the hook and opted to stay in her birthday suit.

She went to the bedroom and slipped under the sheets next to Jon. Beth snuggled up tight next to him and her hand slid down to Jon's dick and was surprised that it was rock hard. "It's been almost non stop since the video you sent," Jon surprised her.

An idea formed in Beth's mind and she grinned. She started to very slowly stroke Jon's dick up and down. "Honey? Did you like what you saw?" she asked.

"Yes," Jon moaned.

"What did you like best?"

"How big it looked in your mouth."

"And that's what you want to watch in person?" Beth asked. Her answer came in the form of a grunt and the feel of warm cum running over hr hand. "Damn honey! I think that's my answer. But that wasn't a lot of cum."

Jon gulped then replied, "I jacked off four times to that video before you got home."

Beth made a show of licking her cummy fingers clean before she retrieved a wash cloth and cleaned them both thoroughly. She then laid on her side and snuggled up to her husband in the little spoon position. Jon held her tight. A plan formed in Beth's brain as she drifted off to sleep.

*********************************

Saturday started the usual way, Beth and Jon slept in a bit before Beth then made them breakfast. They small talked about their week. Beth could tell that Jon was itching to talk about the previous night's events. She wanted to keep it somewhat suspenseful though. She did, however, broach a similar topic.

12