Making of a Hotwife: Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey," Beth started. "How do I know this isn't your way of being free to fuck another woman? I don't think I could go through with that."

Jon downed the rest of his coffee before he answered. "It's not. I have no desire for that. I just find the thought of you fucking other guys hot. So providing you with that outlet is the exciting part for me. Variety in partners, bigger dicks, anything you want really."

"I've never complained about your dick size. You know that." The fact that the word 'fuck' was used was not lost on Beth. Originally he'd only said 'suck'.

"I know. I just want you to have the opportunity for bigger without feeling guilty about it. Besides, you fucking someone with me there watching would be like watching porn only with my wife as the star of the show. That's super hot."

"So no other women for you. Can you prove that?"

"Only by my word I guess. Unless you know a way."

"Wait here," Beth said. She went to their toy chest and came back with the chastity cage she had purchased. She laid it on the table in front of Jon and waited for his reaction.

"A cage and a lock?" Jon asked.

"Yes," Beth simply stated. "The idea is that keeps it locked away so you don't get to stray I guess. I mean I'm new to this too, but looks pretty straightforward to me."

"So if I lock my dick up, you'd be open to fucking other guys? Sign me up! Only...."

"Only what?" Beth asked, truly curious.

"I'm so fucking hard right now at the thought of this, there's no way the cage fits!"

Beth laughed aloud. "Well, you're gonna have to jerk off and cum first I guess."

Jon opened up the package and stood. He headed towards the bathroom when Beth stopped him. "Where are you going," she asked.

Jon said, "To the bathroom to jerk off."

Beth shook her head and dropped to her knees. She opened her mouth wide and simply pointed inside her mouth. The absolute love that showed in Jon's eyes just then instantly turned her on. Jon dropped his shorts and stroked his cock and in no time shot a healthy sized load of cum into Beth's mouth. She didn't miss a drop and winked up at Jon as she then swallowed.

Beth waited in the living room and ten minutes later Jon appeared, his dick locked up in the cage. "It took me a few to figure it out," he said. "There were different sized rings that confused me. But all good now. What do you think?"

Beth's immediate reaction, Jon wouldn't have been able to see, because it was her pussy getting moist and tingly. She looked Jon up and down and nodded, then motioned him closer. When he was in front of her, she reached out and cupped the contraption in her hand. She could feel tiny pulses as his dick tried to harden but couldn't against the confines.

Breathlessly Beth whispered, "Fuck Jon! I didn't know what to expect, but I'm so turned on right now."

"Really?" Jon asked.

Beth pushed her free hand into her panties, removed them and showed them to Jon. They were clearly covered in pussy juice. Jon moaned loudly.

Beth said, "Ok let me explain how I see this going and then you can give me your opinion. When we're at home alone, you can wear the cage or not. That would be your decision. Unless! I demand it. Then you'll HAVE to wear it.

"If you will be out of the house and alone, it MUST be on. I guess that proves your loyalty to me. But, if we're out and together, then it's your choice again whether to wear it or not.

"If we're at home and have company over and there's a female here, it MUST be worn. And lastly, if we have a gentleman caller for sexual purposes, it is once again your decision to wear it or not. Your thoughts?" Beth concluded.

Jon didn't ponder long, everything sounded great to him. "What about the keys? There's two of them."

Beth thought then said, "Well one should be in our safe. If you were to get home from work and are alone and want it off, you should be free to do so. I'll," and here Beth paused, thinking. "I got it! I can start wearing that necklace you gave me for my birthday a few years ago. The one with the locket. I could put it on the chain next to the locket. Does that sound ok?"

"Ok?!" Jon exclaimed! "That sounds hot as hell!"

The couple went into the bedroom together and placed one key in their safe. Beth found her necklace and put the other key on before putting the necklace around her neck and having Jon set the clasp.

Beth kissed Jon passionately then said, "Ok, I'm in. First thing is I was thinking we could go out to the bar tonight. So the question is.....are you gonna keep that thing on or take it off?"

"I want to keep it on this time," Jon said. "Let's test it out."

"Atta boy!" Beth exclaimed then slapped the cage lovingly.

*******************************************

Beth and Jon left the house at 5:45. It was only a ten minute ride to their favorite country bar. It was a comfortable, local place. Not overly loud; just country music on a jukebox really. There were two pool tables and three dartboards for entertainment. Drinks were reasonably priced, and from 6-9 ladies drank for free if accompanied by a partner's drink.

Jon had on jeans and a comfy polo shirt. Beth had on jeans as well but instead of a loose button up blouse that she would have preferred, she opted for a tight throwback T-shirt of Def Leopard, with no bra on. Her plan tonight included some flashing so she needed her tits accessible but easy to cover as well, and the tightness to support her 36D's.

By the time they seated themselves at a high top table in the bar, it was 6:00 on the dot. The place wasn't overly packed yet and had way more men than women. Perfect for Beth's plan.

Jon started to go get them drinks but Beth stopped him. Another part of her plan. She walked up to the bartender and got their drinks and, without Jon seeing, handed him a note. The bartender read it and immediately grinned at her and nodded an 'OK'.

Beth dropped off the drinks at their table and headed for the jukebox where she picked a few of their favorite songs. When she sat back down she covertly touched Jon's crotch to feel the cage. "How's it feeling tiger?"

"A little tight in the jeans, but ok so far," Jon replied.

"Good. Well I do have the key on in case it gets uncomfortable," Beth said.

A gentleman around Beth's age approached and leaned over to whisper something in her ear. She smiled and shocked Jon when she discreetly reached down to feel the guy's crotch. Beth made a silent 'Ohhhh' with her mouth, then blew Jon's mind completely when she then quickly pulled her top up to show the gentleman her tits. She just as quickly covered up again so as not to get caught. The gentleman grinned then walked away.

Jon asked Beth, "What the actual fuck?"

Before she could answer, another man approached and the same scene played out with the same result of Beth eventually flashing her tits. Jon shook his head and said, "Fuck. It's trying to get hard in the cage. So fucking tight now"

"Oh," Beth replied. "Need it off?" She smiled sweetly when Jon shook his head no. She left to replenish their drinks and grinned at Jon when she returned and there were two more men that showed up. After a crotch grab of each man and a flash of her tits, the men left smiling.

Beth settled in her seat again and was about to explain to Jon when a black gentleman approached the couple. He was 6' 6" easily, very muscular in a blue polo shirt which accentuated his gray eyes. Shaved bald and clean shaven, 30's looking, Beth found him extremely handsome. Jon watched as he whispered something in Beth's ear. This time her eyes were wide and disbelieving.

Beth reached down once again and grabbed the man's crotch area and now her eyes sparkled, Jon saw. Beth waved her hand at an empty chair and asked, "Care to join us cowboy?" Beth waved and got the bartender's attention and made a throat cutting motion to show to end it. He nodded.

The gentleman raised his eyebrows, asking a question with that motion. Beth blushed at having forgotten, then raised her shirt to show her tits. After she covered them again, the man smiled and seated himself. He introduced himself as Greg and shocked Beth by saying he was actually 45 years old.

Jon exclaimed, "You look great for your age. Now does someone wanna tell me what the hell is happening?"

Greg looked at Beth quizzically. "He doesn't know?"

"No. I was just about to fill him in when you showed up."

Greg laughed then offered up an explanation to Jon. "Your woman here left a note with the bartender to show single men. It said 'If you're single and have a dick bigger than 8", come let me feel and I'll show you my tits. I'm wearing a Def Leopard T-shirt'. I had to check it out."

Jon stared at Beth, awed. "That's why you've been flashing and grabbing?"

He meant to continue but Beth put her hand over Jon's mouth to shush him. "Greg, can you grab us all another round of drinks please?"

Greg excused himself and while he was at the bar Beth hurriedly told Jon, still with her hand over his mouth, "If you want this to stop, nod yes. Otherwise, isn't this what you wanted to see?" Beth uncovered his mouth and waited, then grinned at him when there was no corresponding nod. "Ok then," she whispered.

Greg returned with the drinks and almost spit his first sip out in surprise when Beth bluntly asked, "So how big does it get?"

"I don't really know," Greg replied.

Beth looked at him coyly. "Oh come on! Men pride themselves on the size of their dicks. I mean, don't they? I've never known a guy to NOT know his dick size. Jon? How big is your dick?"

Jon replied, "Little over six. Closer to like six and a half."

Beth's eyes turned to Greg again. He smirked wickedly and said, "Eleven. Eleven inches."

Jon said, "Fuck! That's huge. Really?"

Beth decided to get right to the point. "Look, I'm going to be brutally honest. My husband here, not three days ago, told me his biggest fantasy is to watch me give a blow job to a rather hung individual. Now, I happen to find you attractive as hell and your equipment obviously qualifies. We live about ten minutes from here. Are you game? Or do I need to tell the bartender to put the sign back out?"

"Lead the way you bad girl," Greg said and grinned.

************************************

They couldn't get there quickly enough as far as Jon was concerned. Beth started the trip home being nervous, but Jon's obvious excitement soothed her. He was a blurry string of gibberish. "Fuck! You kidding me? Fuck fuck fuck! That's a huge dick. You gonna be able to suck that thing? I mean fuck that's huge, isn't it? You gonna swallow his cum?"

Beth finally had to be firm and shouted, "JON! Stop. Just calm down and let it play out." Jon went silent and nodded. "And yes it is fucking huge. It was the biggest one I felt, that's why I asked him to sit down," Beth added then laughed like a giddy schoolgirl.

After they ushered Greg inside Beth offered him a drink since she thought it might break the ice. "Actually," Greg said. "I normally would, but I've been so horny since you're offer that I'm kinda eager to just get into it."

Beth smiled, took Greg's hand and led him to the bedroom. Jon followed. She flipped the light on and then in one motion tore her T-shirt off letting her tits free. She then made eye contact with Greg and removed her jeans which left her with only a sexy pair of black thongs on. Jon inched his way to the side of the bed and rested against the wall, content to let the scene just happen.

Beth stood in front of Greg and slid to her knees and helped him out of his jeans while he pulled his shirt off. He was wearing blue boxer briefs and the amount of bulge there took Beth's breath away. She grabbed the waistband and tugged down, releasing his massive cock. It was extremely thick and veiny and in it's current state Beth would have guessed about 3/4 erect. It stood more forward than it hung down.

Beth stood again and motioned to the bed. Greg understood and made himself comfortable, his cock flounced onto his belly as he positioned himself on his back, head on the pillow. Beth joined him on the bed. Out of the corner of her eye she spied Jon, naked from the waist down now also, his chastity cage had a death grip on his dick.

Beth gripped Greg's cock at the base and felt a slight throb. He was so thick that her thumb and finger didn't meet while she held it. Greg was smooth all over which excited Beth immensely.

Beth's plan was to do this in two parts. First, put on a great show for her husband. Second, the grand finale for herself. She locked eyes with Jon and slowly licked up the entire shaft of the cock slowly, savoring it, until her tongue was on the head. She then grabbed the shaft with both hands to accentuate the length, opened her mouth wide and, maintaining eye contact, pushed her mouth down as far as she could go before gagging.

Jon gasped. Greg moaned. Beth felt the cock firm up even more and grow in her mouth. It actually pushed her head back so she pulled back to the tip again then gulped down a little further this time. Her saliva was running freely which slickened up the shaft nicely.

She purposely only moved her mouth up and down in slow strokes to let her husband take it all in. She could see him panting. She pulled her mouth off and spit on it, then stroked the wetness against his cock with both hands. Beth mouthed the words 'So fucking big' to Jon.

Beth tried to remember all the porn she'd ever watched and mimicked their acts. Slow and steady movements up and down; both hands stroked the cock shaft as well; twisting and turning her mouth with her head bobs. She felt saltiness of Greg's pre cum so she pulled her mouth off, gripped her hand tight and stroked slowly upward until a good portion bubbled up from the head, then licked it off.

Beth sank her mouth slowly down on his cock again and moaned against the hardness which made Greg moan as well. She eyed Jon still and then it hit her. She pulled Greg's cock out of her mouth and said, "Oh honey. We forgot your cage. Do you want it off?"

Beth reached out and cupped Jon's caged dick and it absolutely exploded cum through it's pee hole the instant she touched it. "It's good now," Jon laughed. "Don't worry about me."

Beth grinned and went back to the task at hand. Stage two started with faster, more enthusiastic bobs up and down Greg's cock shaft. She continued to use two hands to jack him also. She tested herself on the amount she could swallow and decided 3/4 was all she could do without gagging.

Beth released her mouth grip on the cock and licked down the shaft until she hit his ball sack. She flicked her tongue against both balls a few times then licked back up to the head. Her jaw was tired but she opened wide again and took 3/4 of his cock in her mouth.

Beth stopped her head bob in that position and started to stroke his shaft with both hands vigorously. Greg was grunting heavily now and his hips tried to push more of his cock into Beth's throat but the resistance was too strong. He forced himself to lie still and let Beth work.

All in all it was only about ten minutes of a blow job but it felt like a lifetime to Beth and her sore mouth. With one final loud grunt Greg exploded cum into Beth's mouth. As much as she tried to swallow it all there was just too much of it that spewed into her mouth and she just couldn't take it all.

Heavy portions of it escaped her mouth to slide down the shaft of his cock where Beth spread it against the shaft from her jacking motions. When the flood stopped, Beth pulled Greg's cock out of her mouth. She had swallowed everything that she could so her mouth was empty and she immediately felt bad for Jon.

"I'm sorry honey. I wanted to show you some cum in my mouth but there was just so much. I had to swallow," Beth said to Jon.

"It's ok dear," he replied. "I know you swallowed it and that's hot enough."

Beth looked at Greg who smiled at her. She licked as much of the streaks of cum on his cock shaft she could before Jon handed her a wet washcloth. She carefully cleaned Greg's cock then stood up off the bed.

Greg got up also and as he dressed said, "Well shit! That felt so damned good."

"Please," Beth replied. "I couldn't take the whole thing."

"You did better than most women who blow me. Trust me."

They hugged and Greg actually shook Jon's hand and thanked him for sharing his Hotwife. Beth said, "Ummmm. Do you want our numbers and maybe meet again?"

"Hell yes!" Greg exclaimed.

Jon showed Greg out and put both their numbers in Greg's phone. When he got back into the bedroom Beth was already under the sheets. He slid in next to her and held her tight. "That was fucking hot," Jon said.

"It was. Fun for sure. Now your turn. You need something."

"No dear. That was all I needed. Really. What about you? Don't you need to cum?"

"No," Beth replied. "I'm kinda content knowing I put on the show that you wanted."

After a few minutes Beth added, "Next time maybe you'll get to see how my pussy looks with that cock stuffed inside it. Would you like that honey?"

Beth's answer came in the form of a grunt from Jon and the feel of some warm splashes of cum hitting her ass cheeks.

The couple snuggled close and spooned and as Beth drifted off to sleep, several different scenarios played in her mind's eye. She thought being a Hotwife was going to work out after all.

12