Making of a Male Slut Ch. 18

Story Info
The revenge of a computer geek.
1.6k words
4
6.4k
4
0

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my last misadventure, I was seriously messed up. After a lot of sleepless nights, I decided I need to take revenge on Jelena, Sanja and Maca. But I would have to be smart about it. Whatever I did, I needed to plan it right to get away with it.

It started simple enough, hacking their social media. Those girls really ought to be more careful about links they open. Send them a message from a fake profile, promise them a discount, and they'll click on anything. And once I was in, I had access to plenty of information to exploit.

Sure, it took some time to inconspicuously sift through all of their messages and uncover all the dirty secrets, but it was worth it. I now had nudes of all of them, obviously (and some of their friends), but also knew quite a bit of their most intimate secrets that they shared only with their best friends, ranging from sexual fantasies to drug abuse.

With Maca, in particular, I hit the jackpot when it turned out she shared credentials for remote access to her computer with some friend of hers when she needed his help. That gave me the opportunity to install a piece of software I wrote myself that allowed me to reroute all of my communication to look as if it was coming from her IP address. Great for covering my tracks.

I also installed some spyware, so I could keep track of what she was doing on her computer as well as keep an eye on her through her web camera whenever she was in the room.

And, boy, did she do some kinky stuff in there. Sometimes with her newlywed husband, but most of the time by herself, while on a random BDSM chat site. To my surprise, she liked being dominated. It was an eye opening experience watching the hardass feminazi get sexually humiliated and degraded by random anonymous guys online.

Of course, she never turned on her camera for those unknown people, but she followed their orders nonetheless, and I recorded it all. How she edged herself, how she spanked herself, twisted her nipples, even wrote degrading things all over her body.

All of this helped me forge the most devious plan, and the first part of it was taking control of Maca by posing as a dom on the random chat she used. Of course, I didn't really go through the site, as that would've left digital trail, I just spoofed it on her computer so that what she thought was the site would sometimes connect her to me directly.

Since I collected quite a bit of information about her likes and dislikes, it was easy for me to get her to do anything I wanted. Pretty soon I controlled her sex life entirely, not just while she was online.

I kept her constantly horny, obligating her to edge multiple times a day, while forbidding her to orgasm by her own hand. Sex with her husband was allowed, but she had to concentrate completely on satisfying him, which left her hanging most of the time. It was amazing how obedient she was, considering that, to the best of her knowledge, I had no way of knowing if she obeyed or not.

Meanwhile, I straight up blackmailed Sanja and Jelena into doing progressively more deviant acts on video, in return for their dirty secrets not being exposed. All through Maca's computer, of course. It went from simple partial nudity, then full nudity, then masturbation, then I brought them together to pose at Jelena's beauty salon, then they'd touch, then kiss, then kiss while masturbating, then masturbate each other. Small incremental steps, where each act seemed less bad than revealing all the acts that came before. By the time I was ready for the final phase of my plan, they had regular lesbian sex on camera for me, and were just happy it wasn't progressing any further.

Little did they know, all their videos, as well as Maca's, were being uploaded to a secret porn account that Maca didn't know she had. Made from her computer, validated with her ID and connected to her credit card (both of which I lifted from her purse and used one day while she was edging herself stupid in the company bathroom), and with a username and password she might as well've come up with herself. After all, I had access to all the others, so it wasn't hard to come up with something similar.

It was time for a grand finale. I found out when Maca had an appointment in Jelena's beauty salon, and made sure that Sanja would be there at the same time, too. I also made sure that Maca was especially horny that day. Then I gave Jelena and Sanja one last assignment, after which I promised them they'd be free: put a candid camera in the sauna, and seduce the next girl to use it, while streaming it directly to me. Of course, I knew the next girl would be Maca.

Unknown to them, I was rerouting the stream to go through Maca's computer directly to live-streaming on Maca's secret porn account, which wasn't so secret anymore, since it went live and was advertised online for about half a day, announcing a hot live lesbian threeway. The stage was set.

Once Maca entered the sauna, and seeing she was alone, she slipped a hand down her bikini panties and started edging herself, as she was by now used to. This must've come as a pleasant surprise to Sanja and Jelena, who were probably watching her over the candid camera and wondering how they'd seduce her.

Just as Maca was riding her edge, she was startled by Sanja entering the sauna, wrapped in only a towel, which she dropped as she sat down. She responded calmly to Maca's shocked reaction, explaining that there are harmful chemicals in swimsuits that release fumes at sauna temperatures.

In normal circumstances, the conversation might've gone differently, but with Maca not thinking straight due to her insane arousal, Sanja convinced her to ditch her bikini outside the sauna.

As they both relaxed in the nude, they made small talk, with Sanja constantly complimenting her body and finding excuses to gradually feel her up, starting innocently (if any touch of a nude woman's body can be innocent) with her waist and shoulders, then moving on to stomach, calves, then thighs, at which point she "accidentally" brushed her clit with a finger, causing her to moan.

As soon as she heard her moan, Sanja straight up assaulted her body, kissing her neck while cupping one of her boobs with one hand, and rubbing her pussy with the other. Maca tried tom protest feebly, but was soon lost in lust, spreading her legs for two of Sanja's fingers to enter.

It didn't take longer than a minute for an explosive orgasm to hit Maca, as her toes curled, her hands gripped the sauna bench, her back arched and her eyes rolled back in her head, a roaring moan escaping her.

As she was coming down, Sanja let her lay on her back on the bench, but then she straddled her face in a 69 position. As Maca was still gasping for breath, her mouth was suddenly sealed by Sanja's pussy.

Just then, Jelena went in, claiming she heard a noise and came to investigate. Seeing the two of them, she feigned shock, and just stood there for a while, watching the things unfold and pretending not to notice Maca's attempts to say something muffled by Sanja's pussy, while her hands were pinned by Sanja's legs.

As Sanja kept licking Maca's pussy in 69, Maca started going mad with lust again and started licking Sanja back. As soon as she did, Jelena took off her work uniform, threw it out of the sauna, went between Maca's legs and started scissoring her, as Sanja kept licking them both.

While all of this unfolded, I saw viewer count explode on the live stream. The link went viral, the tips were pouring in like crazy. Also, the sales of the prerecorded videos were going way up too. According to analytics, most of the viewers were foreigners, but there were a few from our country too. Not too much, but I figured there were just enough.

Meanwhile, Maca let go of the last of her inhibitions, and was now just grasping the opportunity to have as many orgasms as possible. She took the initiative and started pulling their heads between her legs, as well as returning the favours. They all licked and kissed every part of each other, in various poses, until Maca had her final orgasm standing up while Sanja kneeled in front of her and licked her pussy and Jelena, kneeling behind her, licked her ass. After that, they all just collapsed in a sweaty heap, and basically crawled out of the sauna, exhausted and barely breathing.

It was time for me to cover my tracks. I ended the stream, cleared Maca's browser history and cookies, and purged all the sneaky software I installed on her computer. There was now no trace left of my involvement in any of this. All that was left was to wait

Of course, in a couple of days, all the videos were leaked all over the internet. The police got involved, and the money trail, as well as digital trail, both led to Maca. It was her computer all the blackmailing was done from, as well as where the porn account was made from, and the money from sales was in her bank account.

In the end, Maca got off with parole and a messy divorce, as well as compensating the other two financially. Jelena was fired from her job at the beauty salon. None of them ever spoke to each other again.

As for me, I'd gotten my revenge, but it didn't fulfill me as I'd hoped. In fact, I felt more empty than ever, while jerking off to the video of their lesbian threesome.