Making of a Male Slut Ch. 17

Story Info
Masked male stripper manipulated into sex with female cousin.
1.7k words
4.46
9.2k
4
0

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was walking towards Maca's place with the three girls I just met, I started feeling weird. Kind of good weird. I felt my cock stiffening, and my sexual desire growing rapidly. I couldn't understand why, but at this point I didn't care, I just couldn't wait to get there and let them have their way with me.

When we got to the apartment, there was an ecstatic uproar as the three girls brought me in. There were a lot of girls there, all dressed in tight, short dresses and high-heeled sandals, I was drooling instantly, and my cock felt like it'd burst.

Apart from Maca, who sat on a chair in the middle of the room, awaiting my performance, I saw a few girls I also knew from work, as well as Jelena (of course she'd be there), and right there, with her, was her friend, my cousin Milena. Crap.

I hated the idea that I'd soon be getting undressed in front of my cousin, even though she hopefully wouldn't know it was me. After all, she seemed a bit tipsy (they all did), she's never seen me naked, and my face was covered.

What puzzled me was that, even though I didn't like the situation, my arousal was not going away. I was still rock hard, and horny to the point I had trouble thinking straight.

Moments later, the lights got dim, and "It's Raining Men" started playing. I started dancing as seductively as I could. I guess years of dance classes paid off, because the audience sounded impressed.

I danced in circles around the chair Maca sat on, gradually getting closer and closer to her. Contrary to all the other girls in their fancy dresses and heels, Maca was wearing just an oversized T-shirt with "bride to be" written in big letters over the chest, and she was barefoot.

As I dramatically took off the top of my costume, she reached out with her foot and lightly slid it across my crotch, sending sparks through my whole body.

I kept dancing closer to her, and when I got close enough I turned my back to her and ripped off my pants, while pushing my ass close to her face. She gasped in surprise when she saw the buttplug, then slapped my ass and called me a slut.

Next I felt her pulling the thong up my ass, giving me a painful wedgie. I instinctively reached back, and felt her cuff my hands behind my back.

She then extended her leg under my crotch, while grabbing my thong with her hand, and started pulling me back and forth, forcing me to grind on her leg to prevent the thin material from being either ripped off or wedgied into my ass.

All the girls were very amused by my performance, and I was getting close to blowing my load. After a while, she stopped pulling on my thong, and I just kept grinding on her leg, too horny to care about anything.

She then started gradually lowering her leg, forcing me to squat more and more, until her foot was resting on the floor again, and I was kneeling and grinding on her leg, nearing a mind-blowing orgasm as the girls mockingly cheered me on.

Just before I could reach my orgasm, she withdrew her leg and violently ripped my thong off. I was desperate to cum, but couldn't do anything with my hands cuffed and nothing to rub against. She told me to go to the girls and show them my erection up close.

The girls were delighted, I got passed around between them, and each took her time inspecting my cock, caressing and enjoying my naked body, even stroking me a few times, and I just hoped one of them would have mercy and let me cum.

When I came to Jelena, who was sitting on the couch with a few other girls, she had a devious look. She started stroking me really fast and got me to the very edge, then asked Milena to come over and hold it for a bit. At this point I didn't even care whose hand it was, all I could think about was getting off.

As Milena sat in front of me and took me in her hand, holding me very close to her face, Jelena reached under Milena's dress and pressed on her clit. Milena gasped in surprise, and Jelena pushed her wide open mouth onto my cock.

At that point, if I could think straight, I would've pulled back, but I could only think about sticking my cock somewhere, so I took the opportunity and pushed it as far down my cousin's throat as I could.

As Jelena kept pushing Milena's head onto my cock with one hand, while fondling her clit with the other, I was throatfucking her furiously, while she kept slapping my ass with her hands. As horny as I was, I couldn't last very long, and in ten seconds I erupted, releasing a huge amount of cum straight down her throat.

Spurt after spurt of cum kept coming out of me, and sliding down her throat, while she kept slapping my ass angrily. When I was finally finished, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and stepped back, and she took the opportunity to push away Jelena and kick me in the balls.

I doubled over in pain, and fell to my knees, with my head falling on the couch, right between Milena's legs. I could see a huge wet spot on her panties from Jelena's teasing. Before I could react, she took off her panties and wrapped her legs around my head, saying she wanted payback.

The scent and taste of her pussy were so intoxicating, she didn't have to ask twice, I started lapping like a thirsty dog. Even after my huge orgasm, I still felt horny as hell, and my cock was already hardening again.

She seemed to have been quite horny as well, because within a minute of my licking, she squeezed my head hard with her legs, her whole body shuddered with an intense orgasm, and she squirted straight into my mouth.

When she was finished, she put her feet on my shoulders and pushed me away. With my hands still cuffed, I fell on my ass, my once again rock hard cock pointing straight up. Maca helped me up and sat me on the center chair, and announced that it was time for all the good girls to get their picture sitting on Santa's lap.

Maca was the first to go, and as she sat, I realized she had no underwear on. She was literally naked under the oversized t-shirt she was wearing. She sat sideways and crossed her barefoot legs, revealing much of her smooth toned thighs, but keeping her ass covered, as well as obscuring my crotch with her body, so it wouldn't be obvious in the picture that I was completely naked. I guess she had no interest in her future husband finding out exactly how wild her bachelorette party was.

One by one, the rest of the girls also had their turn, and they all posed in similar ways that seemed innocent from the camera's angle, even though they all had some skin teasing my cock beneath the facade.

Milena and Jelena were the last two, and they wanted to pose together. Milena would sit on my lap, and Jelena would sit on hers. As I so the look in Jelena's eyes, I knew this was her idea, and that she was up to something again.

I quickly realized Milena still had her panties off from when I licked her. As she was positioning herself above me to comfortably sit on my naked lap, Jelena suddenly took hold of my cock and aligned it with her pussy, then pushed her down on it.

Before Milena could react, Jelena sat on her lap, so we were stuck under her. Milena started squirming, trying to get up, but all she accomplished was some small movement up and down my cock, which only served to further arouse both of us.

After the picture (which seemed playful, but ultimately innocent, despite what was really going on) was taken, Jelena took her time getting up, teasing us a few times by lifting her ass a bit, so Milena would start getting up, then sitting full weight again, pushing her back all the way down on my cock.

She did this for about a minute, giggling the entire time, then she got up. Milena, however, kept bouncing on my cock. She started riding me furiously, and was getting close to a new orgasm. I was getting close to a second orgasm of my own too, but she got there first. All the other girls (especially Jelena) cheered, as she violently orgasmed on top of me.

While she was just sitting still on my throbbing cock for a while, I started moving from below as much as I could, trying to reach my own orgasm. With my abnormal level of arousal, those miniscule movements were actually enough to bring me over the edge.

However, when she realized that I was about to cum in her, she quickly stood up from my cock, just in time, as I started shooting jets of sperm high into the air, desperately fucking air as I experienced the biggest ruined orgasm of my life, to the amusement of all the girls around me.

Soon after, the party ended, and all the girls started leaving, while I still sat in the chair, somehow still horny and with a raging boner.

After they all left, Maca was kind enough to call me a cab, and even uncuffed me and let me put the costume back on... after having me hump her leg until I came again, and then lick it clean. She also deleted the video she blackmailed me with, so nice of her.

In the cab, I finally lost my boner and started coming to my senses. As soon as I exited it, I threw up, thinking of all the nasty things I did with my cousin that night, wondering what came over me.

I got my answer after checking Facebook. Sanja wrote an update on her page, asking the "Hunky Santa" she met on the bus to return her buttplug smeared in liquid ecstasy. That fucking bitch drugged me!

After contemplating on calling the cops on her or killing her, I decided that either of those would only land me in more trouble, and I was kind of in the clear right now, so I just told myself it could've been worse and tried to get some sleep.