Making of a Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand over the bench and bend over".

He kicked my legs wide and inserted a tube to fill my ass with lube. J turned me around and looked down at my dick and chuckled to himself.

"Master says l must get you aroused for him, so let's see how much your little one increases?"

J pulled down his shorts to expose himself. His cock was a nice 4 incher with a nice thick girth surrounded by a thatch of blond pubic hair. J told me to stroke his cock and watch it rise. I looked down at his cock as my fingers slowly felt his veiny cock increase quickly and rise to attention. J laughed as he saw my clitty also begin to stir.

"Now get on your knees sub bottom and suck my superior cock".

I took his cock in my mouth and began to suck him off when Master Steve entered the room.

"Ahhh, I see you've already begun. Good. Make him take you fully young J."

I felt J's cock hit the back of my throat as he held my head with both hands and he began thrusting. My clitty was leaking precum as he face fucked me. I heard Master Steve walking around but couldn't see him as my eyes were waterin. Then he said: "Yes I remember you, you were with young Tom and I fucked you so long you could hardly walk out of here. What did I call you? Hmmmm...you had one of the smallest dicks. Never mind, let's get the boi on the bench."

J pulled his cock out of my throat and set me upon to the bench, where he applied straps to my wrists and ankles. The bench had a higher end so my ass was lifted to make it easier for the Master to penetrate my hole. J applied another shot of lube whilst Master run his hand over my body saying I had nice skin and he was going to teach me what a Master Cock does to all his new bois and that I'll never forget the fuck and be ever so grateful for receiving it.

For the next couple of hours Master Steve fucked the living daylights out of me! His cock felt huge in girth more than length and he was capable of holding off cumming both times he fucked me. Once on the bench and the second time with me hanging from the ceiling using pulleys to stretch my limbs. Yes I cried out several times and swore at him as he pounded away at my swollen ass. To top it all Master allowed his boi J to cum in my face as he came in my ass for the second and last time. Master Steve left the room without another word as J untied me and gave me tissues to clean myself up.

My body was shaking from the fucking. My throat and ass were burning and I could hardly speak or walk straight. I went to the bathroom to wash my face but didn't have a shower until l got home. Cum was dripping out of my ass even hours after I left. J waited for me outside and lead me back into the living room where Master Steve was sitting drinking a beer. He asked me if I was okay. I nodded not looking at him. Good, he said then said I should thank him and his boi J. I thanked them both. He said he enjoyed teaching me and next time would be even better now I know what to expect.

J lead me to the front door and said I did well for a smalldick loser. Then he gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me he'd call me when I was to return to serve Master.

----------------------

Babygurl went to Georgie's yesterday on good Friday where he had some friends around. He said that a guy called Ian wanted to meet up with a proper sissy. So sissy dressed nice for the afternoon to make an impression on the guy. Well he was well impressed with sissy and he soon made small talk at the get together. He wanted to know all about why sissy liked cd and for how long. It wasn't long before lan had his tongue down sissy's throat and hand inside her pink panties where he found an small erect clitty. He didn't laugh at the small size but complemented it by saying it was very cute and suckable.

Ian wanted to fuck babygurl right there and then but there were people coming in and out of the living room all the time. So he lead sissy outside on the patio and held sissy by the shoulders pushing her onto her knees as he unzipped and pulled out a large erect uncut cock. For the next ten minutes lan face fucked sissy until he unloaded at least 10 cum shots to be swallowed up! lan looked down at sissy as he put his cock back in his pants and said he really enjoyed that and next time it would be in the ass. He asked if sissy would like that and your babygurl nodded as the cum was still being swallowed. So lan said he'd be in touch soon to arrange a time and place for further fun. He then went back to the party and an hour later left.

-----------------

The long session went well and he certainly took full advantage of babygurl as his new "sissy cunt" as he called sissy. sissy wore: a white bra and panties under a short check skirt and low cut t shirt. Black stockings and heels. As well as wig and makeup and some bling of course.

Ian liked the choice of fem wear sissy chose for the meeting. He wore only a pair of shorts and t shirt as he lead sissy into his flat which is in a hi rise on the tenth floor.

He'd been drinking a bottle of scotch which was only half full on his living room table. He apologized for being a bit "tipsy" but he was summing up courage to have his way for the first time with a sissy. He said he'd always been curious to have sex with a shemale but never had the opportunity though he'd had sex with a few men before.

So nervously sissy sat with Ian on his couch and chatted and finished off the scotch. It wasn't long before he had his hands all over babygurl. One hand down the panties and the other pinching the nipples. His big thick cock end was bulging out of his shorts as he lead sissy's head downwards to meet it with open mouth.

It didn't take long before sissy was sucking Ian's cock while he was fingering pussy. He keep calling sissy a little sissy cunt and he was going to fuck every bit of boy out of his sissy. And yes Sir for the next five hours or so Ian DID! By the time the session was over babygurl had been fucked in every possible sexual position in Ian's living room. Pussy felt so raw and throat sore from his constant poundings as the lift descended to the ground floor.

Ian loved his new sissy cunt and wanted it to be a regular thing at his flat.

Babygurl showed Ian how far sissy had come in the past year or so in giving head and to fuck like a proper gurl!

-----------------

Yes indeed babygurl made Master Ian's young step son cum and cum and cum!

That's the thing about young tops they just keep getting hard and fast recovery and have so much cum to breed their sub bottoms. Nate was no exception and took advantage of his first real sissy. On arrival at Master Ian's flat his step son was waiting for sissy but no sign of his dad who had gone out for the evening with friends. Nate stood about 6 feet tall, slim dark hair with a goatee. He wore a blue track suit. sissy wore leatherette skirt and blouse with white panties and bra. Stockings and heels. He looked me up and down as he walked confidently around the room drinking a can of beer.

So you're the sissy my dad's been screwing hey?" How much is he paying you bitch?"

"Nothing...it's just some fun"

"Really, for free? You look too much like a prostitute to be giving it for free".

"I guess you're probably right Sir" was sissy's nervous reply.

"Ok bitch l think you're going to enjoy being my cunt for the next few hours and you'll thank me by the time I've finished with you...do you understand sissy?"

"Yes Sir, sissy understands".

Nate stood behind sissy and grabbed both her wrists and with some cord from his pocket he tied the hands behind her back. Then with one hand grabbed sissy by the neck and the other between her legs frog marched sissy into the half lit bedroom.

He pushed sissy face down on the bed while he began to strip naked. Babygurl turned her head towards a standing full length mirror and could see Nate removing his clothes. His lengthy cock was standing to attention.

He was breathing heavily as he began to pull down sissy's panties to expose her pussy. He lol as he saw sissy's tiny clitty and ball sac and said his dad was correct when he told him his sissy was a true cunt. With sissy's hands tied up and faced down on the bed with pussy open to Nate to do as he pleased it wasn't long before the young buck was in full fuck mode. The rest of the two hours or so went by as Nate fucked sissy not once not twice but three times! Each time taking longer and more hardcore. He finished off the third time by cumming in sissy's throat and making sure she swallowed every drop. He even made sissy cum and lick all of it off his hand.

"Now go clean yourself up bitch" as Nate untied sissy's wrists. "Then come back here and tell me how grateful you are for serving a real man...if you don't satisfy me or my dad l may give you a good hiding, do you understand sissy cunt?"

sissy felt very used and sore, nodded and went to shower and on return got on her knees in front of Nate and thanked him. He got his limp cock (bigger than sissy's erect size) out of his pants which looked well reddened with all the pounding he had done.

"This is my cock that l demanded you worship from now on. Now kiss it and repeat after me:

"l worship you and l promise to be your cunt, whenever you wish me to serve you".

Nate pointed to the door and sissy left without another word.

-------------------

Babygurl arrived early to help with nibbles and drinks bar. Master Ian gave sissy a little red dress to wear with a pink frilly apron. Black stocking and heels with pink frilly knickers and padded bra. Blond wig and eye liner lip gloss.

The party got going after several guests arrived and Nate turned up with two of his pals. Master Ian soon got drunk and showed sissy to his guests by saying what a lovely sissy cunt he now enjoyed. As the party got into full swing more guests arrived until the flat was overcrowded. Master Nate took sissy by the arm and with his pal went onto the balcony. Nate teased sissy pulling down his own face mask and kissed sissy's lips while his pal pulled down sissy's panties. He quickly began laughing as he saw sissy's tiny clitty sticking out from under her dress.

"Fuck me Nate! She's such a clit bitch."

Nate pushed sissy on to her knees and both Nate and his pal pulled out their oversized cocks and slapped her face before making sissy open her mouth wide to take both cocks!

"Suck cum slut".

Both their cocks were really hard and thick which made sissy gag and splutter. It wasn't long before she could feel the boys building up to cum and boy did they both cum! Fuck! Shot after shot of cum hit the back of babygurl's throat. They both were kissing one another while feeding sissy with their cum shots. sissy felt very dizzy on her knees as the boys left the balcony to return to the party. Sissy wiped the excess from her mouth, and eyes running and pulled up her panties before putting the face mask back on.

Master Ian saw sissy cross the room and asked if all was ok to which sissy nodded as she return to the kitchen to get more drinks and nibbles.

Master Ian followed sissy into the kitchen and said to sissy to go into his bedroom.

"As you're here for the night it's time to stop serving drinks sissy cunt... now you served cock!"

So sissy went into the bedroom where two overweight guys were lying on a king size bed wearing only underpants. They were both really large hairy guys with big bulges.

"Hi darling we've been waiting for you. Ian said you're some good fuck so let's see what you can do for us."

The fattest guy held sissy by the neck and forced her onto his waiting cock which was short but very thick. The other guy slide his large hand into sissy's panties and fingered her hole. So for the next hour the two guys fucked your babygurl exactly as they wanted. Time went by slowly as the two guys made sissy take their cocks at both ends. A few guests could be heard sniggering in the background as they watched the two fat guys fucking babygurl.

By the time they'd had their share sissy was totally wasted. Master Ian came into the bedroom later to find sissy lying naked spread eagled on his bed with her pussy well used. The bedsheets were wet with cum and sweat.

"It smells like a fucking harem in here sissy cunt!" as he slapped sissy's ass several times. "Now go back into the party and make your self useful you slutty cunt".

sissy went back into the main room where Nate was sitting around a round table with several other guys. They were in the middle of playing drinking games.

Nate called sissy over saying:

"Hey guys this here is my dad's sissy cunt and she's one sad loser. Let's get her under the table and ready to play with our cocks!"

Nate ordered sissy to crawl under the round table and begin to unzip each guys pants and pull out their cocks. The smell of male testosterone was overwhelmingly powerful. No wonder sissy was so attracted to cock it made her quiver and feel even more a bitch on heat.

Each guys cock sissy pulled out looked so inviting and soon got fully erect. One guy had a 9 inch cock that was so fucking gorgeous sissy couldn't stop looking at it in the semi darkness. The drinking games above began and sissy could hear Nate shouting out the rules and who won each round. When the winner was called out Nate told sissy to suck the guys cock until he shot his load. This game continued until sissy had sucked five winners including the 9" incher which took some fucking sucking! The overall winner was a young guy who then took sissy into the spare bedroom and fucked her stupid for half an hour. Sissy half fell asleep until 3 amish, before getting dressed and left the flat to go home. Only a few stragglers had remained at the party. Nate was nowhere to be seen. Babygurl wondered if she should ever have gone to the party and be used like that and maybe she should stop seeing Master Ian and Nate as they were not really so caring about sissy. But it was the first time babygurl had sucked so many cocks in one evening and it did feel that being useful was a good experience and that sissy always aimed to be a "good girl".

-----------

Babygurl came back from Master Ian's home where his new gf Mistress Clare dominated the session. Mistress Clare a 35 yo tall slim built, long dark hair wore a tight fitting black body suit with high heels. She certainly was boss! When sissy arrived dressed in short black skirt and stocking, lingerie and heels Mistress Clare ordered babygurl on her knees alongside Master Ian. Master Ian was wearing nothing but his underpants, a plastic dog mask, a leash and collar and knee pads.

Mistress Clare strutted around the room and spoke about how she liked to play with both men and sissies using pet play. She "owned" her boyfriend as her pet and called him Rex while she referred to babygurl as an unowned pet "stray". There were bowls of water and biscuits on the floor as well as soft toys she had her pups play with. For the next three hours babygurl and Master Ian were treated like her pups.

She had her bf eating out of her hands and licked her pussy while babygurl knelt next to her as she patted sissy's head. It wasn't long before she got sissy to suck Master Ian's big cock and balls. Then she got hold of a flogger and whipped her bf's naked buttocks. sissy watched her flog Master Ian as she kept sucking his cock until he had his first orgasm. His cum shots were long and filled sissy's throat. Mistress Clare told her bf to crawl over to the bowl and drink and eat while she attended to sissy. She ordered sissy to pull down her panties and expose her tiny clitty. Of course she wasn't surprised as she knew what a sissy bimbo clitty looked like. Babygurl couldn't get an erection so she plugged sissy with a dog anal plug and flogged her buttocks. Each stroke stung as each strike was harder.

Eventually she had Master Ian fuck her doggy style while sissy stroked his back. Mistress Clare told babygurl to go home after she'd had her fun and she continued with her bf. She said next time it may be different session. Very odd session!

-----------------------

Hi Mistress I'd finished first coat of living room by time Sandra came just after 12. She looked pleased. I asked her about the guy who was here she said she didn't call me cos he was more than enough. I said he's well endowed, she smiled and went off to the kitchen. She returned with tea, biscuits and a large box on a tray. Removed the cover from an armchair and put the tray next on a small table. Sandra sat down, beckoned me over. She was wearing a knee length smart check skirt and blouse. No tights I noticed.

She told me to drop my pants to look at my clitty. I was already half hard. She noticed my cock ring and laughed saying I'd come prepared! Then she told me to kneel and lift up her skirt and eat her out! I went down on her as she pulled my hair into her pussy. Nice lips, less extra flap and no pubes. She held my hair and put her feet on my shoulders and told me to get licking, use my tongue deep and roll it over her thick nub clit. I got to work and she started moaning. My head was under her skirt, it was quite hot and humid and her pussy got really wet. I felt her moving her hips into my face and her leaning over to her box before stretching forward and then I felt my ass get stung by something hard!

She began whacking me with some sort of paddle on my ass and it stung. Sandra told me to work harder with my mouth and tongue deeper and wider. I must have got hit 10 or more times.

Sandra then pushed me away. Told me to stand as she got up and I sat in the armchair. My dick was hard as she sat facing away from me, my clltty entered her wet open pussy I couldn't really feel my dick in her as it got lost. She began to ride me slow while holding my balls in one hand while the other frigging herself. As she squeezed my balls tight she ordered me to answer personal questions about my sex life and to tell her everything like how many partners, what size cock I've had, what my kinks are and so on.

She rode me for a good 5 minutes before saying she demanded more. Told me to reach over to her box and get out an extender and put it on. I got a large dildo from the box and pushed it on my dick all the way to my base. She told me to hold it firm as she sat down on it and then began her thrusts and grinds. I was amazed she took the lot probably near 9"!

The extender end kept sliding up and down hitting my base and it made me cum inside quite quickly but she carried on unnoticed my shrinking clitty until she orgasmed with a shudder and groan. Pulling herself off Sandra told me that it was a nice lunch break and then got ready to go back to work after her sandwich. She told me to clean myself up and finish the room decoration by 5 and she'd call me next week to arrange for more tasks. The session took around 45 minutes. Yes mistress I feel spent and my bottom and clitty are sore the rest of the afternoon.

I just got back from Sandra's this minute after a couple of hours with her and her "regular" Pete (55ish balding). He let me in at 2ish cos she told me to come earlier said we'd to get ready for her and went upstairs to the large bedroom. He told me to strip to my bra and panties and lie on the bed. he took off his dressing gown to show his very hairy body. His dick was quite fat a 4" stubby... it got bigger when he saw me on the bed said I looked sexy in my pretty underwear and then he lay beside me and stroked me until I got hard. He bragged his dick is 19x15 cms and he'd fuck me as soon I was ready. He told me to lube up, bend over while he got behind. Pete pegged me for a short while with his fingers before announcing his thick stubby cock to hole. Then in he pushed me open and he began to grunt over my shoulder saying I was a "dirty bitch" and he was going to show me what a real man does to sluts.

For the next ten minutes he slowly pumped my pussy pushing my head into the pillows then he began to edge me and only stopped when Sandra entered the room. I heard her move around but couldn't see and then I heard a loud slap and Pete yell out as he thrust hard into me time and again as she hit him! Sandra told Pete to hold his cum and pump "Pinky until she begs to stop!". Pete did has he was told and his cock thrust into me Fuck it hurt! Sandra kept hitting his ass, back and legs real hard and he couldn't stop.